PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC Tells White People To Shut Up About Race

AngryCanadian
08-19-2019, 10:12 AM
MSM, MSNBC is getting worse and worse.
MSNBC Guest Tiffany Cross:It is not White People's place to determine if Trump Is Racist.
So basically white people have no place nor freedom determine if Trump Is racist which i doubt he is. But everyday it is proving that liberals and the ones on the news media are the ones who are the real racists.

MSNBC is throwing racism with more racism and this wont be helping liberals win anything in 2020.

ObW4vTX3Zf0

Anti Federalist
08-19-2019, 10:18 AM
Tell you the truth, I wish white people would shut the fuck up about it as well.

At least the weak, self loathing, self flagellating, suicidal apologist contingent.

tod evans
08-19-2019, 10:23 AM
It's all an effort to fire up racial division....

Anti Federalist
08-19-2019, 10:43 AM
It's all an effort to fire up racial division....

Well, they are doing a hell of a job.

nikcers
08-19-2019, 11:00 AM
Dems blame white people for Trump winning election so they are creeating all of this extra self hate and racism against white people with their propaghanda media machines. They didn't even get white women to vote overwhelming for Clinton so they are doubley pissed off at white people.

AngryCanadian
08-19-2019, 11:24 AM
Dems blame white people for Trump winning election so they are creeating all of this extra self hate and racism against white people with their propaghanda media machines. They didn't even get white women to vote overwhelming for Clinton so they are doubley pissed off at white people.
Dems and MSM are completely morons,nutcases if they believed that Hillary Clinton actually cares about either race.
She only cares making profits for her family.

tod evans
08-19-2019, 11:35 AM
Well, they are doing a hell of a job.

Why are they doing it is what I wonder.....

Who serves to gain and in what way?

Swordsmyth
08-19-2019, 07:02 PM

The racists that believe it is easier to rule over colored people.

Anti Federalist
08-19-2019, 07:44 PM

Alan Keyes makes some powerful points on the "why" and who gains.

Just today on Infowars.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iLCwlXMy2bLL/

Anti Globalist
08-19-2019, 07:48 PM
Funny because MSNBC is always talking about race. The pot call the kettle black.