PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Kucinich's Campaign Is Stealing Our Ideas!

rational thinker
12-14-2007, 11:59 AM
http://www.december152007.com/

I know it may not be a threat, but all of that money could've gone to the Ron Paul campaign instead and they're using the Bill of Rights anniversary in honor of the donations, which is kind of ironic since Kucinich wants to get rid of our guns. Did he get the version of the Constitution without the 2nd Amendment by any chance?

Forefall
12-14-2007, 12:02 PM
Dennis Kucinich makes a really ugly vector image. REALLY ugly.

kushaze
12-14-2007, 12:12 PM
Dennis Kucinich is harmless. I would rather he win the democratic nomination than the other democrats anyways. Kucinich is a great allie for Ron Paul on the issue of foreign policy.

theseus51
12-14-2007, 12:23 PM
First of all, it's not Kucinich stealing ideas, it's the supporters. Secondly, a bunch of other campaigns have tried money bombs, and failed, like Barack Obama, Fred Thompson, and Mike Huckabee. Third, Kucinich and Ron Paul agree on the war and civil liberties, but vary widely on fiscal issues, so I wouldn't expect those donating to Kucinich to have Ron Paul as their second choice. And yeah, the money could've gone to Ron Paul, but I suspect they are all wondering "why isn't all that Ron Paul money going to Dennis Kucinich?"

hellah10
12-14-2007, 12:51 PM
i have no beef with Denny :)

hes a good guy... love what he did with the utility companies when he was mayor of cleveland... has my respect for that

orion846
12-14-2007, 12:51 PM
i REALLY dont think we haev to worry about kucinich

constituent
12-14-2007, 01:09 PM
hedge your bets. would you rather run against kucinich or clinton?

it's an issue of framing the debate. i would take the kucinich/paul framework anyday!