PDA

View Full Version : The New Model for Revolution

Politicallore
12-14-2007, 11:48 AM
As the Republican race comes down the home stretch before the first vote is cast in Iowa, the outcome is anything but certain. More clear than what the eventual voter totals will be is that the campaign of Ron Paul has built an underground infrastructure of funding, organizing and promoting that may very well mark a significant paradigm shift not only in political campaigns but in the organization of dissent against the United States government and governments around the world. (http://www.politicallore.com/archives/113)

Guys this is such a great article!
Please digg!

davidkachel
12-14-2007, 11:52 AM
As the Republican race comes down the home stretch before the first vote is cast in Iowa, the outcome is anything but certain. More clear than what the eventual voter totals will be is that the campaign of Ron Paul has built an underground infrastructure of funding, organizing and promoting that may very well mark a significant paradigm shift not only in political campaigns but in the organization of dissent against the United States government and governments around the world. (http://www.politicallore.com/archives/113)

Please digg!

One thing of which we can be absolutely certain: if we do not win this election, the ruling class will make damn sure a "Ron Paul phenomenon" cannot happen again. You can bet your last dollar that before that first year is out the internet will be taxed, regulated and censored.

Politicallore
12-14-2007, 12:07 PM
One thing of which we can be absolutely certain: if we do not win this election, the ruling class will make damn sure a "Ron Paul phenomenon" cannot happen again. You can bet your last dollar that before that first year is out the internet will be taxed, regulated and censored.

You know what... that may really be true.... and that is so sad... I of course would move.. but that wouldn't help America....

Dave Pedersen
12-14-2007, 12:16 PM
Yeah the internet is proving to be their undoing. They will take control over it as a top priority. We cannot afford to fail.

Revolution9
12-14-2007, 12:30 PM

Geeks stand in the way of wonks. Geeks can shut down the wonks but the wonks cannot shut down the geeks. Geeks created the internet for wonks but made it very geeky and not wonkish. Since the geeks read sci-fi they know of evil galactic empires and futuristic post armageddon scenarios. The packet scenario stops wonks from just "cutting the phone line". Cut geek access to a main internet and the geek community will hack into defense and weather satellites to surf. The wonks can try to stop the new media but will be unable. The geeks will again win. Hell we know how to use the electric wires coming into your home to piggyback the interwebs on it.

We win
Randy

Politicallore
12-14-2007, 12:34 PM
Randy to that I reply... We failed to shut down carnivore...

Revolution9
12-14-2007, 12:57 PM
Randy to that I reply... We failed to shut down carnivore...

Carnivore. A wonk control freaks wet dream of human resource collateral tagged and tracked and codified. Problem with it is its scope is soooo broad, the amount of info it takes in so vast and the actual number of humint with the wherewithal to analyze the data so small in comparison to the enormous stacks of data that it is the equivalent of stacking an inbox for a worker with a new full page document to be read and analysed about 1000 times a second and the analysis document for the inbox intel being analysed gets generated about every four hours. To put it another way for clarification, it is similar to giving a first grader an Industrial Chemistry textbook from a University level course. The child may be able to read all the "the", "if" , "and" and some of the chemical names through phonetics..but the understanding of the subject is just not there.

Carnivore.. Not very smart tech..Here let me log myself another packet "That Iranan girl sure was a nailbomb. One look at her butt and it was a nuclear missile launch in my jeans. Some covert action with her would set off massive explosions in my loins, toppling the walls between our cultures"..

See..Pretty easy to give them a whole shitload of nothing to store. Better yet jump on a teen infested site and give them a list of keywords that Carnivore tracks.. Within minutes the board will be filled with keywords out of context.

"You want data asshole? I'll give ya some data wonkster! Wade through that mofo!"

Best Regards
Randy

Revolution9
12-14-2007, 01:03 PM

Please digg!

Great article. On the money.

Best
Randy

Politicallore
12-14-2007, 01:05 PM
I do agree with you that the whole program is useless... It is more of the fact that they have it... and when the government grows and grows, it will be a very easy thing to take advantage of it... I am sure they are already saving everything... which is quite scary... Instead of a criminal history, an email history....

Carnivore. A wonk control freaks wet dream of human resource collateral tagged and tracked and codified. Problem with it is its scope is soooo broad, the amount of info it takes in so vast and the actual number of humint with the wherewithal to analyze the data so small in comparison to the enormous stacks of data that it is the equivalent of stacking an inbox for a worker with a new full page document to be read and analysed about 1000 times a second and the analysis document for the inbox intel being analysed gets generated about every four hours. To put it another way for clarification, it is similar to giving a first grader an Industrial Chemistry textbook from a University level course. The child may be able to read all the "the", "if" , "and" and some of the chemical names through phonetics..but the understanding of the subject is just not there.

Carnivore.. Not very smart tech..Here let me log myself another packet "That Iranan girl sure was a nailbomb. One look at her butt and it was a nuclear missile launch in my jeans. Some covert action with her would set off massive explosions in my loins, toppling the walls between our cultures"..

See..Pretty easy to give them a whole shitload of nothing to store. Better yet jump on a teen infested site and give them a list of keywords that Carnivore tracks.. Within minutes the board will be filled with keywords out of context.

"You want data asshole? I'll give ya some data wonkster! Wade through that mofo!"

Best Regards
Randy

Politicallore
12-14-2007, 01:28 PM
to the top!

Politicallore
12-14-2007, 01:54 PM
please stumble and digg!

Politicallore
12-14-2007, 02:36 PM
Please bump! (this will be my last)
!!!

uncle saddam
12-14-2007, 02:39 PM
I really liked the article. It's interesting because it can be applied to almost any kind of revolution.

Grassroots is the key.

Chomsky
12-14-2007, 04:14 PM
Dugg!

Chomsky
12-15-2007, 12:28 AM
to the top, please read^