PDA

View Full Version : Trump threatens to use red flag laws against political enemies

UWDude
08-15-2019, 08:41 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1161277403353759744

Would Chris Cuomo be given a Red Flag for his recent rant? Filthy language and a total loss of control. He shouldn’t be allowed to have any weapon. He’s nuts!

Like i said, all registered Democrats should be red flagged, and have their guns taken.
EZ Civil war win.

Same with people on depression meds, and SSRI's for their own safety, and the safety of others.
After all, if they are on medication for a serious medical mental problem, they should not be allowed anywhere near killing tools.

I would have no problem with either of these laws.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYEmVmqxJQU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYEmVmqxJQU

kcchiefs6465
08-15-2019, 08:44 PM

Like i said, all registered Democrats should be red flagged, and have their guns taken.
EZ Civil war win.

Same with people on depression meds, and SSRI's for their own safety, and the safety of others.
After all, if they are on medication for a serious medical mental problem, they should not be allowed anywhere near killing tools.

Some might say the same of you.

Swordsmyth
08-15-2019, 08:48 PM
Maybe he is making a point to the left.

UWDude
08-15-2019, 08:48 PM
Some might say the same of you.

Then it becomes a matter of who can enforce it.

I'd like to be on the side with the guns, not the side clamoring to disarm themselves.
They want to be disarmed, let's do it, and do it legally. Hell we could even have a little thing where when they register democrat, they acknowledge they are giving up their right to bear arms.

Same with when they pick up their first SSRI prescription.

Origanalist
08-15-2019, 08:49 PM

EZ Civil war win.

So, let me get this straight. You're ok with disarming your political enemies, and you think that will work out for the good?

susano
08-15-2019, 08:50 PM

EZ Civil war win.

That's not a threat. He's making the point to the commies that their totalitarian policies could be turned right around on them.

UWDude
08-15-2019, 08:52 PM
That's not a threat. He's making the point to the commies that their totalitarian policies could be turned right around on them.

I hope you are wrong.
The sooner we can red flag the left, the better.
Maybe even make actual red flags, like Chinese flags or old soviet flags, literal red flags.

Not illegal, just lose the right to bear arms.

They try to disarm us, watch what happens when we try to disarm them.
they will wimper and shy down. Then we just have to build some good soap and lampshade factories, and a robust rail system.

Origanalist
08-15-2019, 08:55 PM
https://cdn.minds.com/fs/v1/thumbnail/1008930222560636928

UWDude
08-15-2019, 09:04 PM
So, let me get this straight. You're ok with disarming your political enemies, and you think that will work out for the good?

I'd like to see them fight (and die) for their second amendment rights that they want to give up.
I just have no pity left for the stupid and weak.

Why should I care about the rights of somebody who wants to take mine?

Origanalist
08-15-2019, 09:18 PM
I'd like to see them fight (and die) for their second amendment rights that they want to give up.
I just have no pity left for the stupid and weak.

Why should I care about the rights of somebody who wants to take mine?

You have been here all these years and still haven't figured out that power given to government can and will be turned on you. Either that or you're trolling.

susano
08-15-2019, 09:20 PM
https://cdn.minds.com/fs/v1/thumbnail/1008930222560636928

IMO, he's not going to do anything.

UWDude
08-15-2019, 09:24 PM
You have been here all these years and still haven't figured out that power given to government can and will be turned on you. Either that or you're trolling.

Trump has been president for 3 years, and you still can not figure out if he is trolling or not.

UWDude
08-15-2019, 09:26 PM
power given to government can and will be turned on you.

Tell the CNN anchor constantly pushing for gun control that.

Wait, you don't have to, Donald trump did.

Origanalist
08-15-2019, 09:28 PM
Trump has been president for 3 years, and you still can not figure out if he is trolling or not.

Well, I'm not going to count on you to decipher him for me, regardless, he shouldn't be signaling support for red flag laws. Trolling or not.

susano
08-15-2019, 09:29 PM
I hope you are wrong.
The sooner we can red flag the left, the better.
Maybe even make actual red flags, like Chinese flags or old soviet flags, literal red flags.

Not illegal, just lose the right to bear arms.

They try to disarm us, watch what happens when we try to disarm them.
they will wimper and shy down. Then we just have to build some good soap and lampshade factories, and a robust rail system.

Because I don't know you, it's difficult to discern what you're serious about and what you aren't.

Here's all I know: the western, modern left are the ideological descendants of the Bolsheviks and they NEVER give up. They are insane and violent and they're pushing for civil war because anything less than total power and control is unacceptable to them. The day will come when the rest of us will have to capitulate or fight back. I'm gonna say that smoking them would probably be a lot easier while they are NOT in control. Easy to say but I have no idea what that would actually look like. I've followed a lot of foreign wars and can't quite think of a comparison to the situation here. The left is so crazed, now, that I see them like the Manson family - totally brainwashed, raged filled and without conscience.

nikcers
08-15-2019, 09:31 PM
We need real criminal justice reform and mental healthcare reform. They put people on drugs and make them worse and they kill themselves. They put people on drugs that make them need other drugs. Its all just a big government handout to drug companies and the people aren't getting the help they deserve. Lots of people go from state to state because the states can't afford it so they kick them out and they either become homeless or somehow make it to another city and that city provides them with the same shitty mental healthcare and they don't get the help the need and they get kicked out. A lot of them end up in prison and that's why we don't have room for real criminals.

susano
08-15-2019, 09:32 PM

THIS

It's akin to telling some totalitarian they should let the police routinely search their house if they have nothing to hide.

Origanalist
08-15-2019, 09:33 PM

He said in a speech he supported them, it had nothing to do with the dumbass newsguy.

kcchiefs6465
08-15-2019, 09:35 PM
Then it becomes a matter of who can enforce it.

I'd like to be on the side with the guns, not the side clamoring to disarm themselves.
They want to be disarmed, let's do it, and do it legally. Hell we could even have a little thing where when they register democrat, they acknowledge they are giving up their right to bear arms.

Same with when they pick up their first SSRI prescription.
If you believe all that then I have an island off the Virgin Islands to sell you.

UWDude
08-15-2019, 09:38 PM
He said in a speech he supported them, it had nothing to do with the dumbass newsguy.

The OP of this thread, and trump's tweet is specifically about Chris Cuomo, who was recently caught on camera going ballistic over being called "Fredo".

Not everybody will get it. Worldview clashes and all.

Cognitive dissonance causing people to think a thread is not about a dumbass newsguy when it literally is about a dumb ass news guy, a super leftist CNN news anchor, to be precise, named Chris Cuomo, and a Tweet by the president of the Untied States, saying said dumb ass news guy should have his right to bear arms being taken.

Even more amazing, said shitposter-in-chief and known connoisseur of filthy language, stated "filthy language" as one of the possible causes for a "red flag".

If you believe all that then I have an island off the Virgin Islands to sell you.

kcchiefs6465
08-15-2019, 09:38 PM
It took me about negative eight months but I finally have answered the Q.

He is a puppet and a pawn who has little discernible principles based on free markets and/or freedom.

susano
08-15-2019, 09:39 PM
We need real criminal justice reform and mental healthcare reform. They put people on drugs and make them worse and they kill themselves. They put people on drugs that make them need other drugs. Its all just a big government handout to drug companies and the people aren't getting the help they deserve. Lots of people go from state to state because the states can't afford it so they kick them out and they either become homeless or somehow make it to another city and that city provides them with the same $#@!ty mental healthcare and they don't get the help the need and they get kicked out. A lot of them end up in prison and that's why we don't have room for real criminals.

This is an extremely difficult problem. I have no idea how it should be tackled. Dr Drew has been all over this for some time and he's really angry that sh/tlibs refuse to acknowledge that metal illness and drug abuse is the main drive of homelessness.

As for prescription drugs, some DO help. Medication assisted therapy is the most successful in addiction. That said, we are talking a MASSIVE problem and lots of those people refuse help. Then that begs the question of whether they should detained and forced into treatment, against their will (not too successful in addition to due process and freedom).

Pauls' Revere
08-15-2019, 09:43 PM
Maybe he is making a point to the left.

Quite possibly this. But, this statement can be taken either way. What exactly does he mean by this?

1) That, as an example Mr. Cuomo could be Red Flagged under such laws?
2) That, as an example Mr. Cuomo should be Red Flagged under such laws?

nikcers
08-15-2019, 09:43 PM
Well, I'm not going to count on you to decipher him for me, regardless, he shouldn't be signaling support for red flag laws. Trolling or not.

Trump already explained it earlier today. He did it to provoke the left into one upping him. They now choose a position that is even more rediculous. Then he can pivot and run a platform that is counter to their platform. This is how he takes control of the narrative from the fake news.

kcchiefs6465
08-15-2019, 09:45 PM
Even more amazing, said shitposter-in-chief and known connoisseur of filthy language, stated "filthy language" as one of the possible causes for a "red flag".
You might just be drunk.

What are you babbling about?

Pauls' Revere
08-15-2019, 09:47 PM
IMO, he's not going to do anything.

But the next in line will institute Red Flag Laws. :(

Origanalist
08-15-2019, 09:48 PM
The OP of this thread, and trump's tweet is specifically about Chris Cuomo, who was recently caught on camera going ballistic over being called "Fredo".

Not everybody will get it. Worldview clashes and all.

Cognitive dissonance causing people to think a thread is not about a dumbass newsguy when it literally is about a dumb ass news guy, a super leftist CNN news anchor, to be precise, named Chris Cuomo, and a Tweet by the president of the Untied States, saying said dumb ass news guy should have his right to bear arms being taken.

Why should I care about his tweet when he's made it clear we all need to be worried? More of the "own the left" stupidity while your own rights are in jeopardy.

nikcers
08-15-2019, 09:49 PM
This is an extremely difficult problem. I have no idea how it should be tackled. Dr Drew has been all over this for some time and he's really angry that sh/tlibs refuse to acknowledge that metal illness and drug abuse is the main drive of homelessness.

As for prescription drugs, some DO help. Medication assisted therapy is the most successful in addiction. That said, we are talking a MASSIVE problem and lots of those people refuse help. Then that begs the question of whether they should detained and forced into treatment, against their will (not too successful in addition to due process and freedom).

The meds are massively overperscribed for a reason though and some people don't get the right meds. If you actaully read online the experience people have with these meds with the success stories is it took a lot of different cocktails of different meds before they get the right mix and that some of them have side effects that are way worse than the problem they were having. Sometimes they get put on these meds when they could of done alternative therapies. The doctors are too much in bed with the drug companies and are not on the side of the patients. They usually get huge amounts of kickbacks from the drug companies in order to sell the product they are literally drug dealers.

susano
08-15-2019, 09:55 PM
Quite possibly this. But, this statement can be taken either way. What exactly does he mean by this?

1) That, as an example Mr. Cuomo could be Red Flagged under such laws?
2) That, as an example Mr. Cuomo should be Red Flagged under such laws?

How about Fredo, who spends his air time whipping up hate against conservatives and advocating gun control, be subjected to what he wants for those he hates.

UWDude
08-15-2019, 09:57 PM
You might just be drunk.

What are you babbling about?

It is amazing, to watch a professional do his craft.

I too know how it works. The wiring under the board.

I have a human mind, and I set long ago to attain a new form of evolution. A memetic evolution.
I have heard it said all magic stems from emotion, and I disagree, but I do know that emotion drives so very much of what we can attain as conscious beings.

It is a significant boost to the ego, when you watch the magicians hand, and knwo how he does it, whilst some ask "how did he do that" and others insist it must be magic.

To speak on multiple wavelengths, with the same words, is truly a craft that could only truly be born in the age of the internet.
For in the age of the internet we are volunteered the paths to the minds of all, as they lay it out, without even thinking their attempts at persuasion are actually openings to their own persuasion.

These are the lower level minds., They never ascend, they never progress. They always take their own ideas, and the ideas of others, at face value, and then ascribe them to their own set of values instilled within themselves through their own experiences, always penning ideas and thoughts in their minds, that sound brilliantly enlightening to all who would read it, only to crush it in anger when they see nobody even cared what they had to say.

So when I write, I write to multiple people, all at once.

Why should I care about his tweet when he's made it clear we all need to be worried? More of the "own the left" stupidity while your own rights are in jeopardy.

At first I worry that the magic trick may be discovered, and once discovered, lose it's magic. But then I realize, most of the audience are not magicians... ...the best they can do is gaze in awe, and ask... .."how did he do that?"

How did a real estate tycoon, with no political experience, do that?

nikcers
08-15-2019, 09:58 PM
How about Fredo, who spends his air time whipping up hate against conservatives and advocating gun control, be subjected to what he wants for those he hates.

Wanting to get rid of the 2nd amendment should be a red flag for some therapy. Maybe send them to a country that doesn't have all the freedom we have for a week and see if they change their mind.

UWDude
08-15-2019, 10:00 PM
The meds are massively overperscribed for a reason though and some people don't get the right meds. If you actaully read online the experience people have with these meds with the success stories is it took a lot of different cocktails of different meds before they get the right mix and that some of them have side effects that are way worse than the problem they were having. Sometimes they get put on these meds when they could of done alternative therapies. The doctors are too much in bed with the drug companies and are not on the side of the patients. They usually get huge amounts of kickbacks from the drug companies in order to sell the product they are literally drug dealers.

It's not just that doctors are in bed with big pharma. The patients are too. I guarantee 80%+ of SSRI and amphetamine (adderal) patients consume twice as much mainstream media as the average American. That is where the advertising comes in. The patients are also in bed with big pharma.

Most doctors simply are sick of caring. They have lines of privileged people come to them and bwa wa wa boo hoo hoo about how terrible their feelings are.

The young doctor cares. The young doctor also tries to offer holistic advice, while prescribing the meds. The middle career doctor gets bored, and stops giving the holistic advice, quite aware it will be ignored anyway. The old doctor just cares about his bank account, and prescribes whatever the patient demands.

Because that is just it. The patients demand the drugs. And if the first doctor does not give in, the second will.

nikcers
08-15-2019, 10:02 PM
It's not just that doctors are in bed with big pharma.
Most doctors simply are sick of caring. They have lines of privileged people come to them and bwa ha about how terrible their feelings are.
The young doctor cares. The young doctor also tries to offer holistic advice, while prescribing the meds. The middle career doctor gets bored, and stops giving the holistic advice, quite aware it will be ignored anyway. The old doctor just cares about his bank account, and prescribes whatever the patient demands.

Because that is jsut it. The patients demand the drugs. And if the first doctor does not give in, the second will.

That and the people who go there want a magic pill to fix it, its the same in all types of medicine. They don't want to hear lose some weight go on a diet get some exercise, they want to be given diet pills that are psychoactive. They don't want good medicine, they want the bad medicine.

susano
08-15-2019, 10:05 PM

It's a double edged sword. When someone is an addict and destroying their own life as well as others, attempts to turn them around - while not always successful - are a good thing. I've seen it up close and personal and seen lives saved. I'm not talking someone's GP or internist writing a prescription but treatment facilities that deal with addiction where the combination of therapy (group or individual), 12 step or other intensive programs and medication are the treatment plan. It beats sh/tting on the street in San Francisco and shooting up. Addiction is a road to hell.

nikcers
08-15-2019, 10:08 PM
It's a double edged sword. When someone is an addict and destroying their own life as well as others, attempts to turn them around - while not always successful - are a good thing. I've seen it up close and personal and seen lives saved. I'm not talking someone's GP or internist writing a prescription but treatment facilities that deal with addiction where the combination of therapy (group or individual), 12 step or other intensive programs and medication are the treatment plan. It beats sh/tting on the street in San Francisco and shooting up. Addiction is a road to hell.

I agree, the big thing in SF is that in a lot of places these people would already be in a jail. They wouldn't be getting therapy but they would be off the streets. Thats why we need criminal justice reform that has better rehabilitation for people as well as mental health that doesn't overpersribe pills for things that rehabilitation can help with. We gotta do something otherwise we will just have more people in jail or dead from a plague.

UWDude
08-15-2019, 10:09 PM

Yet there are more addicts now than ever.

How did the addicts beat heroin before methadone?

That and the people who go there want a magic pill to fix it, its the same in all types of medicine. They don't want to hear lose some weight go on a diet get some exercise, they want to be given diet pills that are psychoactive. They don't want good medicine, they want the bad medicine.

Exactly.

nikcers
08-15-2019, 10:13 PM
Yet there are more addicts now than ever.

How did the addicts beat heroin before methadone?

Trump is actually holding China accountable, his trade war will get them to exporting that shit here.

kcchiefs6465
08-15-2019, 10:14 PM

I have a human mind, and I set long ago to attain a new form of evolution. A memetic evolution.
I have heard it said all magic stems from emotion, and I disagree, but I do know that emotion drives so very much of what we can attain as conscious beings.

It is a significant boost to the ego, when you watch the magicians hand, and knwo how he does it, whilst some ask "how did he do that" and others insist it must be magic.

To speak on multiple wavelengths, with the same words, is truly a craft that could only truly be born in the age of the internet.
For in the age of the internet we are volunteered the paths to the minds of all, as they lay it out, without even thinking their attempts at persuasion are actually openings to their own persuasion.

These are the lower level minds., They never ascend, they never progress. They always take their own ideas, and the ideas of others, at face value, and then ascribe them to their own set of values instilled within themselves through their own experiences, always penning ideas and thoughts in their minds, that sound brilliantly enlightening to all who would read it, only to crush it in anger when they see nobody even cared what they had to say.

At first I worry that the magic trick may be discovered, and once discovered, lose it's magic. But then I realize, most of the audience are not magicians... ...the best they can do is gaze in awe, and ask... .."how did he do that?"

Read about four sentences. TL;DR?

UWDude
08-15-2019, 10:15 PM
Read about four sentences. TL;DR?

Don't worry about it. You figured it out 8 months before the election.

Origanalist
08-15-2019, 10:17 PM

Lol, flying high again I see.

pcosmar
08-15-2019, 10:21 PM
just lose the right to bear arms.

Then we just have to build some good soap and lampshade factories, and a robust rail system.

Phuck You !

socialist scum

UWDude
08-15-2019, 10:21 PM

I have said many times before I have ascended.

Yesterday, I watched two fighter jets fly *below* me in the Cascades.

You will never understand, and because of that, everything you do, will always be irrelevant.

Origanalist
08-15-2019, 10:22 PM
I have said many times before I have ascended.

Yesterday, I watched two fighter jets fly *below* me in the Cascades.

You will never understand, and because of that, everything you do, will always be irrelevant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXN1yxax448

UWDude
08-15-2019, 10:25 PM
Trump is actually holding China accountable, his trade war will get them to exporting that $#@! here.

Can't blame China. America is chock full of shitty little crybabies. America is probably the breeding ground of the worst people in the world. The curse of opulence.

All those beautiful people, given all opportunity, all education, all nutrients, and what do they do with it?

They cry because of what they don't have. They destroy themselves to feel good. They hate those who will not do any more for them. They reach for luxury, only to burn it down out of boredom.

No, America's drug problem is America's problem.

Pauls' Revere
08-15-2019, 10:29 PM

and where does this slippery slope end? Red Flag all our political opponents? ugh...

UWDude
08-15-2019, 10:31 PM
and where does this slippery slope end? Red Flag all our political opponents? ugh...

If it is a race to disarm, I want to be the side that disarmed the other side first.

Right now the left is looking to win that race.

Plus, they think guns are dangerous and evil, so we would be doing them a favor.

And in return, women who register republican would not be able to have an abortion.

susano
08-15-2019, 10:41 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI

susano
08-15-2019, 10:41 PM
If it is a race to disarm, I want to be the side that disarmed the other side first.

Plus, they think guns are dangerous and evil, so we would be doing them a favor.

And in return, women who register republican would not be able to have an abortion.

lol

susano
08-15-2019, 10:44 PM

What part of turning Fredo's talk around on him don't you get?

Trump was not serious about "red flagging" Fredo. He was serious about illustrating that those calling for red flag laws would also be subject to them.

UWDude
08-15-2019, 10:46 PM
lol

The difference between men and women is:

The men of the right would take the guns of the men on the left, and then once the left realized how stupid they had been, the men would not give the guns back to them.

The women of the left would gladly take the right to choose from the women of the right, who had used internalized misogyny to vote against their own best interests... ...but when the women of the right came into an abortion clinic, the women of the left would crinkle their brows, and decide to kill the baby for them anyway.

Pauls' Revere
08-15-2019, 10:47 PM

Trump was not serious about "red flagging" Fredo. He was serious about illustrating that those calling for red flag laws would also be subject to them.

Oh I get it. I'm sayin it can be spun either way.

Pauls' Revere
08-15-2019, 10:47 PM

Oh I get it. I'm sayin it can be spun either way.

Pauls' Revere
08-15-2019, 10:48 PM
sorry bout the double post, my computer is acting up on me.

susano
08-15-2019, 10:50 PM
The difference between men and women is:

The men of the right would take the guns of the men on the left, and then once the left realized how stupid they had been, the men would not give it back them.

The women of the left would gladly take the right to choose from the women of the right, who had used internalized misogyny to vote against their own best interests... ...but when the women of the right came into an abortion clinic, the women of the left would crinkle their brows, and decided to kill the baby for them anyway.

You must be smoking Gorilla Glue, lol.

If you want to disarm the left (great idea), it needs to happen in a war. Otherwise the disarming policies and laws will also be applied to the right.

Pauls' Revere
08-15-2019, 10:51 PM

According to the left's mantra they don't own guns. Hard to believe with the amount of firearms owned. And yet, they advocate for it.

susano
08-15-2019, 10:51 PM
I forgot what the topic of this thread is and I'm not smoking anything but tobacco.

susano
08-15-2019, 10:54 PM
According to the left's mantra they don't own guns. Hard to believe with the amount of firearms owned. And yet, they advocate for it.

Well, we know the urban hoodrats and gang bangers own them. I regularly read at the Degenerate Underground and there are gun owners there. They talk about "sensible gun control", whatever that means.

Pauls' Revere

Otherwise the disarming policies and laws will also be applied to the right.

and why its a terrible idea.

Swordsmyth
sorry bout the double post, my computer is acting up on me.
You are just being promoted to the same rank as AF.

UWDude
08-15-2019, 10:55 PM

If you want to disarm the left (great idea), it needs to happen in a war. Otherwise the disarming policies and laws will also be applied to the right.

Disarmament is war. I am not smoking anything. Gorilla glue too much indica.

Pauls' Revere
08-15-2019, 10:55 PM
Well, we know the urban hoodrats and gang bangers own them. I regularly read at the Degenerate Underground and there are gun owners there. They talk about "sensible gun control", whatever that means.

Yeah, ask 20 people and you get 20 different answers.

Swordsmyth
08-15-2019, 10:56 PM

UW is treating politics as war by other means but we shouldn't go that far unless we just go ahead and kick off the civil war.

Pauls' Revere
You are just being promoted to the same rank as AF.

Wha? my computer infiltrated by NSA?

UWDude
At the Degenerate Underground and there are gun owners there. They talk about "sensible gun control", whatever that means.

It means disarm the right.

Hence the white mass shooter terrorist narrative.

Disarmament is war.

Swordsmyth
08-15-2019, 10:57 PM
Then we should just start it outright if that's what you want.
We don't want a Red Flag law on the books when the war is over.

Swordsmyth
08-15-2019, 10:58 PM
Wha? my computer infiltrated by NSA?
AF is the reigning champion of double posts here, I was just poking at him.;)

susano
08-15-2019, 10:58 PM

Is it (Indica)? I didn't know that. My husband loves it and he's more a Sativa guy.

Yes, disarmament is war (or would be).

UWDude
08-15-2019, 10:59 PM

Laws change after wars. That is what war is all about.

UWDude
08-15-2019, 11:01 PM
Is it (Indica)? I didn't know that. My husband loves it and he's more a Sativa guy.

Yes, disarmament is war (or would be).

IIRC, it is more sativa than indica, but still too much indica. I smoked a twomp of it years ago. I remember the name "glue" fit it well.

susano
08-15-2019, 11:04 PM
Yeah, ask 20 people and you get 20 different answers.

Exactly. To some it means you can't buy more than one bullet.

I've never owned a gun and I hate hunting. I'm pro 2nd based upon the original intent and see it as a dire necessity. Hong Kong is a great example of some people who are gonna need weapons, I'm afraid.

Just once, I'd like to hear any politician say that the right to bear arms is to defend against government gone wild.

susano
08-15-2019, 11:06 PM
IIRC, it is more sativa than indica, but still too much indica. I smoked a twomp of it years ago. I remember the name "glue" fit it well.

Gorilla Glue #4 (also known as GG4) created by GG strains is a Sativa-dominant hybrid, a multiple award-winning strain, famous for its high THC content. It averages 18 to 25 percent THC, but you may find it as high as 32 percent at some dispensaries. The CBD is very low, ranging between 0.05 and 0.1 percent.

-internet search result

Pauls' Revere
08-15-2019, 11:06 PM

Red Flag Laws could be used to placed custodial holds on persons and possibly have guns removed.

Swordsmyth
08-15-2019, 11:08 PM
Laws change after wars. That is what war is all about.
Laws don't change if the side that wins is the side that put them on the books.

Pauls' Revere
08-15-2019, 11:08 PM
Just once, I'd like to hear any politician say that the right to bear arms is to defend against government gone wild.

-Ron Paul

Pauls' Revere
08-15-2019, 11:11 PM
AF is the reigning champion of double posts here, I was just poking at him.;)

LOL IC that is funny.. :cool:

nikcers
08-15-2019, 11:15 PM
Can't blame China. America is chock full of $#@!ty little crybabies. America is probably the breeding ground of the worst people in the world. The curse of opulence.

All those beautiful people, given all opportunity, all education, all nutrients, and what do they do with it?

They cry because of what they don't have. They destroy themselves to feel good. They hate those who will not do any more for them. They reach for luxury, only to burn it down out of boredom.

No, America's drug problem is America's problem.

I disagree, especially when it comes to drugs that they are dumping. Plus there are people who are self medicating because they can't get the healthcare they need because the healthcare industry isn't on their side. Plus there are healthier alternatives that people could turn to help them get off opiods like CBD.

susano
08-15-2019, 11:54 PM
-Ron Paul

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pauls' Revere again.

Ender
08-16-2019, 12:12 AM

Covered.

Anti Globalist
08-16-2019, 07:53 AM
I hope hes only saying that to make a point to the liberals that their communist policies can be used against them.

PAF
08-16-2019, 07:55 AM

Done.

enhanced_deficit
08-16-2019, 08:55 AM
EZ Civil war win.

MAGA, Obama, Bush all Patriots. That said, are you GOP supporter this election season?

It's actually very simple. Instead of running as a Democrat, he is running GOP, so he must attack the Democrats. Some of his kids didn't get the memo though.

https://i.imgur.com/UQXQE0k.jpg

People have ability to change, democrats can become conservative Republicans sometimes.
Don't understand why some conservative purists keep calling them Democrats even now.[/QUOTE]

Haste makes waste, let's not rush to make such emotional calls and think things through.
Just when MAGA is starting to become even bigger rock star (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?538108-Trump-rally-breaks-NH-venue-s-attendance-record-beating-Elton-John&p=6845726&viewfull=1#post6845726) than Obama with increasing support from patriotic Dems & liberal socialist progressives, this is the absolute wrong time to alienate such a massive voting block heading into 2020.

nikcers
08-16-2019, 08:58 AM
enhanced_deficit;6845734]MAGA, Obama, Bush all Patriots. That said, are you GOP supporter this election season?

People have ability to change, democrats can become conservative Republicans sometimes.
Don't understand why some conservative purists keep calling them Democrats even now.
Haste makes waste, let's not rush to make such emotional calls and think things through.
Just when MAGA is starting to become even bigger rock star (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?538108-Trump-rally-breaks-NH-venue-s-attendance-record-beating-Elton-John&p=6845726&viewfull=1#post6845726) than Obama with increasing support from patriotic Dems & liberal socialist progressives, this is the absolute wrong time to alienate such a massive voting block heading into 2020.

Some people choose the political party that they are least likely to receive heat from their industry from. It happens in a lot of industries.