PDA

View Full Version : Leftists Threaten Contractor in Fla; Day Before ICE Facility Shot at in Texas

Anti Federalist
08-13-2019, 06:19 PM
Leftists Threaten Contractor in Fla; Day Before ICE Facility Shot at in Texas

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/13/exclusive-watch-leftists-threaten-before-shooting-at-ice-facility-we-know-where-all-your-children-live/

JOHN BINDER 13 Aug 2019

A group of open borders activists threatened employees of a government contractor in Florida that provides facility space for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency to detain border crossers and illegal aliens the day before a shooting at the contractor’s offices in Texas.
In exclusive footage captured by Breitbart News, protesters with Never Again Action, Miramar Circle of Protection Friends of Miami-Dade Detainees, Food Not Bombs Fort Lauderdale, Students Working for Equal Rights, and the Black Lives Matter Alliance of Broward County shouted threats at workers and former employees of the GEO Group, a private contractor used by ICE for facility and detention space.

One protester specifically threatened GEO Group’s former general counsel John Bulfin, shouting the locations and addresses of where his children live in the United States.

“We know where all your children live throughout the country … John Bulfin you have kids in [bleeped out], you have kids in [bleeped out],” the protester shouted. “We know everything about you and you won’t just be seeing us here.”

“We know where you sleep at night,” another protester shouted. “We know what kind of dog food you buy your dogs.”

“We’re not actually joking,” the protester said before shouting the location of where Bulfin lives. “John Bulfin you go to [bleeped out], you go to church on [bleeped out], you live on [bleeped out the] road. We are not joking.”

The threats came just a day before gunmen allegedly fired shots into local ICE offices and GEO Group offices in San Antonio, Texas in what the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is describing as a “targeted attack.”

tod evans
08-13-2019, 06:42 PM
Good thing there was a government agent to take the report!

More good news, that there were laws in place that prevented the guy being threatened from acting on his own...

Better yet! It's a good thing that government hired that guy to work for them so he could be threatened and file a report that would require investigating, surveillance and possibly prosecution.

Ain't government grand!

Just think............Without government the poor-poor 'refugees' wouldn't even be here for anyone to fret over.

Swordsmyth
08-13-2019, 06:44 PM

More good news, that there were laws in place that prevented the guy being threatened from acting on his own...

Better yet! It's a good thing that government hired that guy to work for them so he could be threatened and file a report that would require investigating, surveillance and possibly prosecution.

Ain't government grand!

Just think............Without government the poor-poor 'refugees' wouldn't even be here for anyone to fret over.
Yes, many of them would be.
And they would impose government.

tod evans
08-13-2019, 06:48 PM
Yes, many of them would be.
And they would impose government.

Oh bullshit!

Swordsmyth
08-13-2019, 06:52 PM
Oh bull$#@!!

History is full of it happening.

Brian4Liberty
08-13-2019, 06:54 PM
Leftists Threaten Contractor in Fla; Day Before ICE Facility Shot at in Texas

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/13/exclusive-watch-leftists-threaten-before-shooting-at-ice-facility-we-know-where-all-your-children-live/

JOHN BINDER 13 Aug 2019

A group of open borders activists threatened employees of a government contractor in Florida that provides facility space for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency to detain border crossers and illegal aliens the day before a shooting at the contractor’s offices in Texas.
In exclusive footage captured by Breitbart News, protesters with Never Again Action, Miramar Circle of Protection Friends of Miami-Dade Detainees, Food Not Bombs Fort Lauderdale, Students Working for Equal Rights, and the Black Lives Matter Alliance of Broward County shouted threats at workers and former employees of the GEO Group, a private contractor used by ICE for facility and detention space.

One protester specifically threatened GEO Group’s former general counsel John Bulfin, shouting the locations and addresses of where his children live in the United States.

“We know where all your children live throughout the country … John Bulfin you have kids in [bleeped out], you have kids in [bleeped out],” the protester shouted. “We know everything about you and you won’t just be seeing us here.”

“We know where you sleep at night,” another protester shouted. “We know what kind of dog food you buy your dogs.”

“We’re not actually joking,” the protester said before shouting the location of where Bulfin lives. “John Bulfin you go to [bleeped out], you go to church on [bleeped out], you live on [bleeped out the] road. We are not joking.”

The threats came just a day before gunmen allegedly fired shots into local ICE offices and GEO Group offices in San Antonio, Texas in what the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is describing as a “targeted attack.”

As long as they didn’t make fun of his hair (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?537946-UK-Police-Warn-Mocking-Wanted-Criminal%92s-Hair-on-Facebook-Could-Lead-to-Arrest), it’s all good...

Danke
08-13-2019, 07:06 PM

Ain't government grand!

give it up already, Jesus...

Anti Federalist
08-13-2019, 07:13 PM

Ain't government grand!

Don't get me wrong.

"We" should have been doing this years ago...I recall all the fuss over that guy who flew his plane into the IRS building in TX.

IIRC he was a lefty too, now that I think about it.

AngryCanadian
08-13-2019, 08:58 PM

I do believe no matter if they were open borders or not that would be committing a crime. Stalking people over their jobs because they are ICE agents or border agents is wrong and criminal.

Anti Federalist
08-13-2019, 09:05 PM
I do believe no matter if they were open borders or not that would be committing a crime. Stalking people over their jobs because they are ICE agents or border agents is wrong and criminal.

The proper response to that:

"Listen up, commie fagggots: come near me, my wife, my kids or my home and I will not hesitate to shoot you in the fucking face. We clear on that?"

AngryCanadian
08-13-2019, 09:21 PM
The proper response to that:

"Listen up, commie fagggots: come near me, my wife, my kids or my home and I will not hesitate to shoot you in the $#@!ing face. We clear on that?"

Whatever happened to bodily harm assault charges these days? :confused: