PDA

View Full Version : No matter how Glenn Beck treats Paul...

Scruffy the Janitor
12-14-2007, 11:30 AM
We need to be positive and send positive feedback.

He is giving Paul 1 hour!!! I am positive in one hour they will disagree on a few things and I think they might spar a bit. However my suggestion is to not focus on the negative side and stay positive.

After the interview if Beck recieves a bunch of angry emails, he will just go on air the next day and say, "Look I gave him 1 hour and asked him some tough questions. If you guys are going complain about that I am done with you guys."

Just a thought.

[Edit: I don't know if this is in the right section, if not please move.]

hard@work
12-14-2007, 11:31 AM
We should petition him to join us based on a series of facts about the war, about declarations, and about preserving liberty.

JosephTheLibertarian
12-14-2007, 11:32 AM
what about the 1 hour on the radio show?

PathIveMade
12-14-2007, 11:36 AM
When does this air?

Scruffy the Janitor
12-14-2007, 11:37 AM
When does this air?

I thought on Tuesday....during his regular show time.

IHaveaDream
12-14-2007, 11:40 AM
I agree. All we've asked from anyone is a fair chance. Glenn Beck is giving us an hour of free prime time exposure. It doesn't get any fairer than that.

JosephTheLibertarian
12-14-2007, 11:43 AM
yes, but he also promised 1 hour on his radio program

ChelC
12-14-2007, 11:54 AM
I think if he gets 1000 thank yous in his e-mail after the interview, he will have no choice but to give it a small mention in one of his rants, which would make for a good spin however slight it might be.

Good thinking, Scruffy

ThePieSwindler
12-14-2007, 11:57 AM
I think this is a perfect time to go on beck, especially after the Iran report. That was one of the big thing oreilly used against paul was an iran "worst case scenario" which we now know to be bullshit. All he has is the iraq war to talk about, and Ron is easily able to set him straight on that specifically, and on how he would deal with "global jihadism". This will be excellent, i think.

Revolution9
12-14-2007, 11:59 AM
If he is a jerk I say hose the bastard. It would only prove what many have said all along. He does not want him on to interview him. Becks neocon masters have ordered him to take RP out. He is incapable but if you think he will get away with belligerence and have a number of us just roll over while he plays his gambit..yer effing nutz to start with and second..I do not trust your loyalties.

If he plays nicely sure..but come on..he started with the circus music in the BG while reporting RP was gonna be on.. I guess some of you are not too bright to have missed the implications of the snotty passive aggressive contrivances he pulls. I predict he will be a passive aggressive smarmpit of twisted words and calculated interruption.

Regards
Randy

Robben
12-14-2007, 11:59 AM
Im thinking its a smart move for Glenn himself. Hes gonna get alot of attention and better ratings when all us RP supporters are watching him. Its also, of course, a good thing for the RP campaign to get this kind of exposure in the MSM.

Revolution9
12-14-2007, 12:00 PM
I agree. All we've asked from anyone is a fair chance. Glenn Beck is giving us an hour of free prime time exposure. It doesn't get any fairer than that.

Howzabout an hour of exposure without having to deal with a neocon attack dog and war propagandist.

'Randy

1town
12-14-2007, 12:04 PM
I certainly agree that sending negative mail is a complete NONO no matter what. But we shouldn't send anything if the interview is a hitjob, and certainly nothing positive.

BillyDkid
12-14-2007, 12:30 PM
I just pray that Beck's entire purpose is not to do a hatchet job on Dr. Paul and he doesn't just treat him like O'Really would do - putting words in his mouth, misrepresenting his views and not giving him a chance to explain.

Scruffy the Janitor
12-14-2007, 01:24 PM
I certainly agree that sending negative mail is a complete NONO no matter what. But we shouldn't send anything if the interview is a hitjob, and certainly nothing positive.

If this happens and it is a hitjob, still send him an email thanking him and calmly and politely describe why you disagree.

parke
12-14-2007, 02:25 PM
If he's smart.. he will get on board. It could make him a star overnight. Dont forget that. He wants to be bigger than Limbaugh and Oreally.

If he's willing to gamble.

Talldude1412
12-14-2007, 02:33 PM
RIght, so long as Beck doesn't just start cheap shotting him right out, he deserves our gratitude. Dr. Paul is very convincing when given the time to express his reasons for his beliefs.

I think we all need to flood Stossel with thank yous for the interview he did, and petition ABC to air them. I just went through and watched them, and my god if I don't have a man crush on those two now. lol

When Dr. Paul is given time to explain is positions he is VERY convincing, and represents EVERYTHING I was raised to believe about freedom and liberty in this country. The Stossel interviews were fantastic for giving him that opportunity. I just wish they would air them over the course of a week to give people a good understanding of the Dr. I hope the Glenn Beck interview allows him the same opportunity.

crazyfacedjenkins
12-14-2007, 03:55 PM
If this happens and it is a hitjob, still send him an email thanking him and calmly and politely describe why you disagree.

I don't know know about this, you have to make it clear to that fucker he just cost himself his career. What else does he have to lose?

noztnac
12-14-2007, 04:56 PM
Here's a question I submitted. I figured a drug question would be asked so I tried to make one that will be easy to knock out of the park. (Probably won't be selected though, but I tried)

The Republican Party has often stated that they want to get government out of our lives and off of our backs. Why then under the current administration is it illegal for me to grow a plant, roll it into a cigarette, and smoke it in the privacy of my own home?

When you are elected president what will you do to make sure the government leaves me alone?