PDA

View Full Version : HotAir's Allahpundit thinks Epstein isn't DEAD!

Warlord
08-12-2019, 04:37 AM
I must admit, it made me laugh:

I’m not onboard with the Clinton theory, I must say. In fact, I’d encourage Bill and Hillary to put out this statement: “If we wanted to take him out, we would have gotten him on the first try.” I’m not onboard with the Trump/cabal/Saudi/Mossad theory either. My preferred insane explanation is that Epstein isn’t really dead. Remember, he’s a supervillain with his own island lair who wanted to seed the world with his DNA (https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2019/07/31/oh-way-epstein-wanted-seed-human-race-sperm-something-nyt-reports/). If you know anything about movies, you know dudes like that are never dead the first time you think they are. Right now, I expect, the FBI is prying open the door of Epstein’s Rape Temple and discovering elaborate high-tech equipment labeled “CLONE MACHINE.” He’ll reemerge eventually in some global TV transmission demanding a trillion dollars or else he’ll blow up the sun or whatever.

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpundit/2019/08/10/willing-entertain-insane-conspiracy-theories-epsteins-death/

Anti Globalist
08-12-2019, 07:44 AM
I'd say theres a 50/50 chance hes either dead or alive. I was in the camp that he was dead but after seeing the supposed dead body where the nose and ears are different, I don't know what to believe anymore.

Warlord
08-12-2019, 08:12 AM
I'd say theres a 50/50 chance hes either dead or alive.

Really? So its not as outlandish as it sounds then...

FunkBuddha
08-12-2019, 10:51 AM

I don't buy that he was murdered. If he was really blackmailing all of these people like he's suspected to have been, he'd have had at least one dead man's switch as another forum member suggested.

He either escaped or he had his lawyers bribe the people at the jail to take him off suicide watch, remove his cell mate, possible give him something to hang himself with and not come check on him for hours while he did the deed.

Brian4Liberty
08-12-2019, 10:55 AM
It’s a pretty well established technique to conflate reasonable questions with outlandish, extremely unlikely conjecture.

The main point of this being to stifle and stop all questions. Move along, nothing to see here.

eleganz
08-12-2019, 01:45 PM
Feeding into the thread topic....

One anonymous one day poster on 4chan said they worked in the prison. Epstein was removed into a van with a guard dressed in military-style gear.

Others post that pictures of the "body" does not match Epstein's facial features.

Sammy
08-12-2019, 01:49 PM

He is dead! But I there is 50% chance that he was killed.

Brian4Liberty
08-12-2019, 02:00 PM
Feeding into the thread topic....

One anonymous one day poster on 4chan said they worked in the prison. Epstein was removed into a van with a guard dressed in military-style gear.

Others post that pictures of the "body" does not match Epstein's facial features.

An anonymous official leaked this? Good enough for the MSM! Call up the Washington Post and CNN, this is breaking news!

Swordsmyth
08-12-2019, 03:03 PM
^^^THIS^^^

The other questions are if he is alive then where is he, who snatched him and what is his current status.

TheTexan
08-12-2019, 03:47 PM
He's probably on a Caribbean island somewhere sipping Mai Tai's with Tupac

dannno
08-12-2019, 05:00 PM
He's probably on a Caribbean island somewhere

https://www.cis.org/sites/default/files/2017-11/Gitmo.JPG

FunkBuddha
08-12-2019, 05:32 PM
https://www.cis.org/sites/default/files/2017-11/Gitmo.JPG

Maybe the FBI thinks he faked his own death and went back to his own little island. J/k but it would be hilarious if they found him there.

dannno
08-12-2019, 05:51 PM
Maybe the FBI thinks he faked his own death and went back to his own little island. J/k but it would be hilarious if they found him there.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?537861-Jeffery-Epstein-suicided-in-jail-last-night&p=6842282&viewfull=1#post6842282

Anti Globalist
08-12-2019, 05:54 PM
In other words hes in Cuba.

Anti Globalist
08-12-2019, 05:59 PM
^^^THIS^^^

The other questions are if he is alive then where is he, who snatched him and what is his current status.
Probably somewhere so secret that not even the American people have heard of the place.

pcosmar
08-12-2019, 10:02 PM
^^^THIS^^^

Trusted friends and Big Money moved him.

I suspect Tel Aviv and under protected status,

OUT of the picture and soon out of the news. but I suspect alive and well cared for.

timosman
08-12-2019, 10:31 PM
Probably somewhere so secret that not even the American people have heard of the place.

Hollow Earth? :confused:

Swordsmyth
08-12-2019, 10:36 PM
Hollow Earth? :confused:
Think extraterrestrial?

timosman
08-12-2019, 10:40 PM
Think extraterrestrial?

An old Nazi base on the dark side of the moon?

Swordsmyth
08-12-2019, 10:48 PM
An old Nazi base on the dark side of the moon?
Why not?

Marenco
08-13-2019, 12:54 AM
I'd say theres a 50/50 chance hes either dead or alive. I was in the camp that he was dead but after seeing the supposed dead body where the nose and ears are different, I don't know what to believe anymore.

This. It's definitely not beyond the realms of possibility that he might have escaped...

Grandmastersexsay
08-13-2019, 07:37 AM

He's in Israel.