PDA

View Full Version : The Trump pedophile accusation

juleswin
08-11-2019, 09:07 AM
Take this with a huge grain of salt because we have annonymous people making accusations about sex and also we have Lisa Bloom on the case.

The Katie Johnson lawsuit

This is the only accusation against Trump for Epstein-related wrongdoing. An anonymous woman sued Trump in 2016, claiming that in 1994, he violently raped her at an orgy hosted by Epstein. She said she was 13 years old at the time, and accused Epstein of raping her as well. She first filed suit in California under the name “Katie Johnson,” and when it was thrown out there for technical reasons, she filed it in New York under “Jane Doe.”

But many journalists were wary about this claim. There was no corroborating evidence offered (except for affidavits from two anonymous people claiming to have been told of or witnessed it), and the suit appeared “to have been orchestrated by an eccentric anti-Trump campaigner with a record of making outlandish claims about celebrities,” the Guardian’s Jon Swaine wrote. Jezebel’s Anna Merlan tried for some time to get to the bottom of what was going on and concluded in June 2016, “The facts speak less to a scandal and more, perhaps, to an attempt at a smear.”

Trump himself said, “The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated.”

All that was before the Access Hollywood tape and before many women had spoken out publicly to accuse Trump of sexual assault. But even after that, the anonymity of “Katie Johnson” and the sketchiness of her associates kept mainstream US journalists wary about this accusation. She ended up withdrawing her lawsuit days before the 2016 election; her attorney Lisa Bloom said it was because she was getting death threats.

https://www.vox.com/2019/7/9/20686347/jeffrey-epstein-trump-bill-clinton

I post this because this is what is more likely to happen to you when you run in the same circles as degenerates. Just like with the Clintons, you will have anonymous people making allegations about you.

tod evans
08-11-2019, 09:21 AM
If government wanted to convict you or I for any "crime" they could manufacture irrefutable evidence in mere hours.

All this boogity-boogity BS must be taking place for a reason.............

Guess hindsight will be the only lens that'll provide the truth.

nikcers
08-11-2019, 09:40 AM
Vox is an extremely bent news outlet. This line is the one that stands out the most.
the suit appeared “to have been orchestrated by an eccentric anti-Trump campaigner with a record of making outlandish claims about celebrities,”
If this was authentic the left would of sponsored it with billions of dollars in MSM airtime and campaigned on it because of the whole access hollywood shit. They didn't even use it because it wasn't authentic. The only reason why Vox is reporting on it because they are trying to use it unsubstantiated with the Epstein newws cycle.

juleswin
08-11-2019, 09:45 AM
Vox is an extremely bent news outlet. This line is the one that stands out the most.
If this was authentic the left would of sponsored it with billions of dollars in MSM airtime and campaigned on it because of the whole access hollywood $#@!. They didn't even use it because it wasn't authentic. The only reason why Vox is reporting on it because they are trying to use it unsubstantiated with the Epstein newws cycle.

Russia gate wasn't authentic but that did not stop the liberal media from running with it. There have been countless other sexual assult allegations that the liberal media have run with that were also inauthentic, so the question is why shy away from this particular one? were they trying to protect the Clinton's by covering up any allegation that might eventually lead to them? I really don't know just that it is interesting that his name got brought up by one of the alleged victims

Also, the anonymous lady alleges that she received death threats

juleswin
08-11-2019, 09:46 AM
If government wanted to convict you or I for any "crime" they could manufacture irrefutable evidence in mere hours.

All this boogity-boogity BS must be taking place for a reason.............

Guess hindsight will be the only lens that'll provide the truth.

So what are you actually saying? I am missing your overall point

nikcers
08-11-2019, 09:58 AM
Russia gate wasn't authentic but that did not stop the liberal media from running with it. There have been countless other sexual assult allegations that the liberal media have run with that were also inauthentic, so the question is why shy away from this particular one? were they trying to protect the Clinton's by covering up any allegation that might eventually lead to them? I really don't know just that it is interesting that his name got brought up by one of the alleged victims

Russiagate was artificially substantiated by the FBI which proved that powerful people like Epsteins friends who control the FBI wanted an insurance policy if Clinton didn't win. If they didnt want Trump to win maybe its because they knew Trump would go after Epsteins powerful friends.

tod evans
08-11-2019, 10:10 AM
So what are you actually saying? I am missing your overall point

There has never been a need for fake "in the press" accusations, government, and the wealthy can manufacture an iron-clad case against whomever they choose.

Any time I read breaking newz about some bimbo I'm at best skeptical........Most of the time though I wonder who or what cause is pulling her strings..

juleswin
08-11-2019, 10:29 AM
There has never been a need for fake "in the press" accusations, government, and the wealthy can manufacture an iron-clad case against whomever they choose.

Any time I read breaking newz about some bimbo I'm at best skeptical........Most of the time though I wonder who or what cause is pulling her strings..

They got Bill Cosby and I think that was fake and they almost got Michael Jackson. So they can create fakes and the fakes can sometimes get the wealthy target. So, I don't think there is any working pattern here. Sometimes they are real and other times they are fake plus fake accusations sometimes work where real accusations fail.

Stratovarious
08-11-2019, 11:05 AM
If there is ever Cheese missing from the moon , there will be people implicating Trump.

:frog:

nikcers
08-11-2019, 11:11 AM
If there is ever Cheese missing from the moon , there will be people implicating Trump.

I saw some people arguing at the gas pump about gas prices being Trumps fault and than someone pointed out that they were higher under Obama I literally died laughing.

Stratovarious
08-11-2019, 11:20 AM
I saw some people arguing at the gas pump about gas prices being Trumps fault and than someone pointed out that they were higher under Obama I literally died laughing.
It's hilarious isn't it, just the other day unleaded was around 2.44 in quite a few places in town, so I've been thinking
all summer this is Trump's fault that fuel so frkn cheap right ? lol , the petroleum markets are not something that
anyone can predict.

If we could blame ups or downs in the market based on who's in the White House, and time the cycles we'd all
be Sheik rich and no one would be working.

juleswin
08-11-2019, 12:00 PM

Unlike some people here, I am not saying Trump diddled young girls. I think he knew about Epstein's sexual crimes and said nothing. dannno believes that he did it to protect himself, I think he did not give a f***. But what you just said can equally be applied to Clinton. There is a big segment of the population and on this site that are sitting ready to accuse Clinton of any imaginable crime regardless of the fact that they no longer hold any govt position and/or the availability of evidence to back it up. But I am sure you think it is different for the Clintons because they are guilty of everything, right?

I strongly believe that Trump knew about his sexual crime and likely is involved in his escape/suicide from prison.

nikcers
08-11-2019, 12:07 PM
Unlike some people here, I am not saying Trump diddled young girls. I think he knew about Epstein's sexual crimes and said nothing. dannno believes that he did it to protect himself, I think he did not give a f***. But what you just said can equally be applied to Clinton. There is a big segment of the population and on this site that are sitting ready to accuse Clinton of any imaginable crime regardless of the fact that they no longer hold any govt position and/or the availability of evidence to back it up. But I am sure you think it is different for the Clintons because they are guilty of everything, right?

I strongly believe that Trump knew about his sexual crime and likely is involved in his escape/suicide from prison.

Beliefs absent of evidence is just faith. You have been a faithful Trump hater for a while now and no amount of proof or being wrong about things will ever change your mind.

juleswin
08-11-2019, 12:13 PM
Beliefs absent of evidence is just faith. You have been a faithful Trump hater for a while now and no amount of proof or being wrong about things will ever change your mind.

I have some evidence that allude to the idea that he knew Epstein had an affinity for really young girls. I also have evidence that he has flown in Epstein's private jet aka lolita express. Those 2 alone is way more evidence than all you people who accuse Clinton of murdering Epstein. I just think he knew of his behaviour not that he assaulted any children.

I am being very reasonable here but your unconditional allegiance to Trump is preventing you from thinking clearly

nikcers
08-11-2019, 12:16 PM
I have some evidence that allude to the idea that he knew Epstein had an affinity for really young girls. I also have evidence that he has flown in Epstein's private jet aka lolita express. Those 2 alone is way more evidence than all you people who accuse Clinton of murdering Epstein. I just think he knew of his behaviour not that he assaulted any children.

I am being very reasonable here but your unconditional allegiance to Trump is preventing you from thinking clearly

You have trouble discerning facts from fiction, its a very dellusional mind you got there.

timosman
08-11-2019, 12:17 PM
You have trouble discerning facts from fiction, its a very dellusional mind you got there.

I have evidence .... :tears:

nikcers
08-11-2019, 12:20 PM
I have evidence .... :tears:

A little bird told me... Dude why the fuck are you listening to little birds are you crazy?

oyarde
08-11-2019, 12:21 PM

I seriously doubt trump is tied to his prison death .

juleswin
08-11-2019, 12:25 PM
I seriously doubt trump is tied to his prison death .

And why do you say that? The man was being help in a federal facility of federal chargers and Trump just happened to be the head of the executive branch of the govt. Also we have Acosta the prosecutor who let Epstein off hired by Trump to be his labour secretary.

Please tell me why you think someone else was responsible for this escape(also talk about the Clintons if you are one of those guys that believe they did it)?

timosman
08-11-2019, 12:26 PM
if you are one of those guys that believe they did it)?

:rolleyes:

nikcers
08-11-2019, 12:27 PM
And why do you say that? The man was being help in a federal facility of federal chargers and Trump just happened to be the head of the executive branch of the govt. Also we have Acosta the prosecutor who let Epstein off hired by Trump to be his labour secretary.

Please tell me why you think someone else was responsible for this escape(also talk about the Clintons if you are one of those guys that believe they did it)?

Because we live in an unjust system of government where bad people usually don't get what they deserve and many people who live in civilized society believe that he was a bad person who deserved to die so its gratifying to see justice being served.

juleswin
08-11-2019, 12:27 PM

You tried,failed and resorted to name calling. Most people don't even attempt to test me.

oyarde
08-11-2019, 12:29 PM

This has the feel of a classic case of a person or persons employed inside the prison being pd off to facilitate this . That could be anyone of probably thousands of people who may have actually diddled young girls so the pool is unusally large and deep . Basically you have a huge amount of suspects , many unknown , nearly all wealthy enough most likely .

nikcers
08-11-2019, 12:30 PM
You tried,failed and resorted to name calling. Most people don't even attempt to test me.

Name calling? You are the one posting Vox and claiming its the bible. Its not name calling if its truth.

timosman
08-11-2019, 12:31 PM
Most people don't even attempt to test me.

They just want to be left alone. :tears:

nikcers
08-11-2019, 12:31 PM
This has the feel of a classic case of a person or persons employed inside the prison being pd off to facilitate this . That could be anyone of probably thousands of people who may have actually diddled young girls so the pool is unusally large and deep . Basically you have a huge amount of suspects , many unknown , nearly all wealthy enough most likely .

I really thought you thought it would be too good to be true. I seriously hope he was responsible for his death but doubt it, I would have a higher respect for the man if he was.

juleswin
08-11-2019, 12:34 PM

If you who don't run a federal prison know about this classic case then the prison warden probably know about it too. Regardless of how classic it is, it is the govt's responsibility to keep the witness safe for trial and the Trump's admin failed at their job

juleswin
08-11-2019, 12:36 PM
Name calling? You are the one posting Vox and claiming its the bible. Its not name calling if its truth.

Other links reported it too but I picked Vox because it was the one side that reported it with the extreme level of skepticism it deserved. I can report the OP with articles from other sites.

oyarde
08-11-2019, 12:37 PM
If you who don't run a federal prison know about this classic case then the prison warden probably know about it too. Regardless of how classic it is, it is the govt's responsibility to keep the witness safe for trial and the Trump's admin failed at their job

If I were you I would be expecting a thorough investigation that shows everyone did the job they were supposed to .

nikcers
08-11-2019, 12:39 PM
Other links reported it too but I picked Vox because it was the one side that reported it with the extreme level of skepticism it deserved. I can report the OP with articles from other sites.

I can give you a hint if its reported on Vox than its partisan and spun to fit a progressive democrat narrative and most likely has no basis or facts. It doesn't matter how many facts you post if they aren't real but go ahead, prove your fact, because i doubt you could prove anything otherwise you would of put it in an earlier post already.

juleswin
08-11-2019, 12:48 PM
If I were you I would be expecting a thorough investigation that shows everyone did the job they were supposed to .

I have also been calling for that. A real investigation to see how high the chain of command someone screwed up. Comedians were making jokes about this and it actually happened. You cannot make this shyte up.

nikcers
08-11-2019, 12:52 PM
I have also been calling for that. A real investigation to see how high the chain of command someone screwed up. Comedians were making jokes about this and it actually happened. You cannot make this shyte up.

Humor and laughter is medicine for the soul. Sometimes some things can only be discussed as a joke.

juleswin
08-11-2019, 12:54 PM
I can give you a hint if its reported on Vox than its partisan and spun to fit a progressive democrat narrative and most likely has no basis or facts. It doesn't matter how many facts you post if they aren't real but go ahead, prove your fact, because i doubt you could prove anything otherwise you would of put it in an earlier post already.

Someone actually made an accusation against Trump and even Trump commented on it. The fact that vox news reported on a real story with the most extreme level of skepticism that I ever seen for a sexual assault story tells me something is not right about the story. The story was spun in a away to convince the reader that Trump is very innocent and the lady is a crook, that is not at all a progressive narrative where they believe we should believe all women.

The fact that you are having a problem with me mentioning this story tells me your bias for Trump is very strong. The accusation is real and vox did a very fair reporting of the case. That should be the end of it

juleswin
08-11-2019, 12:55 PM
Humor and laughter is medicine for the soul. Sometimes some things can only be discussed as a joke.

Jokes about TPTB killing him in prison. That is the joke I am talking about

nikcers
08-11-2019, 12:56 PM
Someone actually made an accusation against Trump and even Trump commented on it. The fact that vox news reported on a real story with the most extreme level of skepticism that I ever seen for a sexual assault story tells me something is not right about the story. The story was spun in a away to convince the reader that Trump is very innocent and the lady is a crook, that is not at all a progressive narrative where they believe we should believe all women.

The fact that you are having a problem with me mentioning this story tells me your bias for Trump is very strong. The accusation is real and vox did a very fair reporting of the case. That should be the end of it

The dude has money and 20% of people are dicks and would do anything or say anything to try to take some of it. He has been accused of everything, unless you personally know this person or this person has physical proof that is substantial its fiction at best.

nikcers
08-11-2019, 01:01 PM
Jokes about TPTB killing him in prison. That is the joke I am talking about

If even 1% of what the conspiracy says is true than there are millions of people who stand to benefit from him being dead. Its just a joke that he lasted that long in the first place and everyone posting that are cynics. Dead men tell no tales.

juleswin
08-11-2019, 01:03 PM
The dude has money and 20% of people are dicks and would do anything or say anything to try to take some of it. He has been accused of everything, unless you personally know this person or this person has physical proof that is substantial its fiction at best.

The dude(Clinton) has money and is a hated politician and the republican base and some hater dems would say anything to try and tarnish their image and wealth. They have been accused of countless sexual assault charges. Unless you personally know this person making the accusation against The Clinon murder or this person has physical proof that is substantial, its fiction at best

nikcers
08-11-2019, 01:04 PM
The dude(Clinton) has money and is a hated politician and the republican base and some hater dems would say anything to try and tarnish their image and wealth. They have been accused of countless sexual assault charges. Unless you personally know this person making the accusation against The Clinon murder or this person has physical proof that is substantial, its fiction at best

I'm not saying Clinton is responsible for anything. Most of the politicians are puppets for the mainstream mafia and there are millions in the club, hell you might even be one of them.

dannno
08-11-2019, 01:06 PM
I think he knew about Epstein's sexual crimes and said nothing. @dannno (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=10908) believes that he did it to protect himself, I think he did not give a f***. But what you just said can equally be applied to Clinton.

Trump knew there was a blackmail scheme going on, and that it was being run by people a lot bigger than Epstein. He didn't witness any of the crimes, so he couldn't testify to them. He just had an idea of what was going on, that isn't good enough for the courts. Had he tried to say anything, he would have been silenced and murdered. So he played it smart, got as much dirt as he could, and when the time to prosecute came.. guess who was more helpful and willing to give up information than anybody else according to prosecutors? Trump.

Trump never went to Epstein Island. Clinton went at least 27 times, and had at least one private party there. Several girls who are known Epstein victims have implicated Clinton in having sex. I'm really not sure how you can compare the two. One of them participated and enabled, the other one was involved in taking him down. Sometimes taking people down requires patience.

Stratovarious
08-11-2019, 01:07 PM
I can't help Jules anymore today, we have beat this angle to death and I think he wants to keep
going on it, I wasn't even referring to him with my last comment , see what you can do..... :frog:

nikcers
08-11-2019, 01:09 PM
Trump knew there was a blackmail scheme going on, and that it was being run by people a lot bigger than Epstein. He didn't witness any of the crimes, so he couldn't testify to them. He just had an idea of what was going on, that isn't good enough for the courts. Had he tried to say anything, he would have been silenced and murdered. So he played it smart, got as much dirt as he could, and when the time to prosecute came.. guess who was more helpful and willing to give up information than anybody else according to prosecutors? Trump.

Trump never went to Epstein Island. Clinton went at least 27 times, and had at least one private party there. Several girls who are known Epstein victims have implicated Clinton in having sex.

U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman said. He noted in a statement Saturday that the indictment against Epstein includes a conspiracy charge, suggesting others could face charges in the case.

Epstein may of been killed for talking that's the best reason to kill him I can think of since he was supposed to be so connected and untouchable.

nikcers
08-11-2019, 01:13 PM
I can't help Jules anymore today, we have beat this angle to death and I think he wants to keep
going on it, I wasn't even referring to him with my last comment , see what you can do..... :frog:

Yeah I can see what you mean its sort of souless talking to him, almost like a chatbot sometimes.

timosman
08-11-2019, 01:39 PM
I'm not saying Clinton is responsible for anything. Most of the politicians are puppets for the mainstream mafia and there are millions in the club, hell you might even be one of them.

Probably very low level. Didn't go through the initiation yet. :tears:

Stratovarious
08-11-2019, 01:58 PM

Trump is now responsible to take suicide watch over inmates , wut Jules , where does this line of thinking come from?

nikcers
08-11-2019, 02:01 PM
Trump is now responsible to take suicide watch over inmates , wut Jules , where does this line of thinking come from?

LOL president of the United States is the prison warden its so poetic it must be true in a sense.

Stratovarious
08-11-2019, 02:02 PM
Indeed, agreed....

How many investigations have we had
since Jack Kennedy , what did we learn from those investigations :

Answer;
The lies from the investigations were as big or bigger
than the lies told to us at the time of the events.

Stratovarious
08-11-2019, 02:05 PM
LOL president of the United States is the prison warden its so poetic it must be true in a sense.
It is true , a Cow fell over last night, Trump's administration is responsible, they did nothing to prevent it , in
fact Trump himself has not even issued a statement..........shameful............

Anti Globalist
08-11-2019, 03:17 PM

Trump never went to Epstein Island. Clinton went at least 27 times, and had at least one private party there. Several girls who are known Epstein victims have implicated Clinton in having sex. I'm really not sure how you can compare the two. One of them participated and enabled, the other one was involved in taking him down. Sometimes taking people down requires patience.
I agree with all of this except the bolded. The Deep State would never be able to successfully kill Trump considering how much of a huge household name he is.

nikcers
08-12-2019, 10:09 AM
Yeah this was totally really real jules.

Johnson claims she didn’t know who Trump was until she saw him on The Apprentice which ran from 2004 - 2015. Somewhere between 10 and 20 years after the incident, and a year before the presidential election, Johnson appears to have had a revelation on who her abuser was.

Upon the revelation of who her abuser was, instead of reporting any crimes to the police, FBI, or even a lawyer, Johnson instead relayed her story to Steve Baer (a loud Anti-Trumper) who, instead of contacting authorities, produced a video of Johnson recounting her experience. In 2015 Norm Lubow then became involved as he attempted to sell the video to various media outlets for $1million. Only after the video failed to sell did someone, with very poor legal knowledge, submitted a claim in California.

The claimant, formerly known as “Jane Doe”, and now known by the pseudonym Katie Johnson, independently filed a $100m suit against both Trump and Epstein on April 26, 2016 in California.

The accusations of Katie Johnson contain discrepancies and has failed to provide any substantial proof beyond a corroborating statement from the as yet unknown anonymous individual Tiffany Doe. It is has been promoted to generate money since 2015 and used as a tool to discredit Trump since early 2016. Journalists have expressed doubt about whether or not Katie Johnson is an actual person or just a role played by an actress, and no confirmed Epstein victim has as yet come forward to substantiate Johnson’s claims.

On the “Justice For Katie” website it appears that a non-blurred version of Johnson’s statement is available behind a pay-wall.

Clear photos of Johnson are to be seen on The Daily Mail website, a newspaper known to pay for stories. After dropping the case in 2016, claiming she feared for her safety, Johnson then gave an interview to The Daily Mail and provided them unblurred publicity shots which clearly revealed her face but she still maintained the pseudonym Katie Johnson. This might be considered an odd decision considering her concerns over her physical safety.

nikcers
08-12-2019, 10:40 AM

She tried to sell a video of this accusation that Trump raped her and then threw money at her afterwards and told her to use it to get an abortion only after Trump ran as a Republican for president- because she claims she didn't know who he was until she saw him on the apprentice tv show- 20 years later after the incident she identified him by the TV show, and then after Trump already left the TV show to run for President instead of calling the authorities or talking to a lawyer she tries to sell a video to the fake news, and only after no one bought the video she filed a lawsuit. Are you really standing by this accusation as a real story?

juleswin
08-12-2019, 11:10 AM
She tried to sell a video of this accusation that Trump raped her and then threw money at her afterwards and told her to use it to get an abortion only after Trump ran as a Republican for president because she claims she didn't know who he was until she saw him on the apprentice tv show 20 years later after the incident she identified him by the TV show so then after Trump already left the TV show to run for President she tries to sell a video to the fake news and never called the authorities or talked to a lawyer, and then only after no one bought the video she filed a lawsuit. Are you really standing by this accusation as a real story?

You do know what the expression "take with a grain of salt" means? It means that you should be very skeptical with the source and/or information being presented. This is why I posted the vox article on the accusation, they seem to take the same approach, straight reporting the accusation while being weary about the story since it could be a hoax. Right now with the little info we have, I think it is most likely an accusation made by an attention seeker but it could also turn out to be true seeing as Trump hung out and partied with Epstein.

I never stood by any accusation, go back to the OP and reread what I posted. This is crazy how people assume that I believe the accusation or that I should answer for Hillary Clinton or Obama.

nikcers
08-12-2019, 11:32 AM
You do know what the expression "take with a grain of salt" means? It means that you should be very skeptical with the source and/or information being presented. This is why I posted the vox article on the accusation, they seem to take the same approach, straight reporting the accusation while being weary about the story since it could be a hoax. Right now with the little info we have, I think it is most likely an accusation made by an attention seeker but it could also turn out to be true seeing as Trump hung out and partied with Epstein.

I never stood by any accusation, go back to the OP and reread what I posted. This is crazy how people assume that I believe the accusation or that I should answer for Hillary Clinton or Obama.

Lol. The fact that you are having a problem with me mentioning this story instead of what Vox reported tells me your bias against Trump is very strong.

nikcers
08-12-2019, 11:36 AM
Come on Jules do you stand by this story, yes or no?

She tried to sell a video of this accusation that Trump raped her and then threw money at her afterwards and told her to use it to get an abortion only after Trump ran as a Republican for president- because she claims she didn't know who he was until she saw him on the apprentice tv show- 20 years later after the incident she identified him by the TV show, and then after Trump already left the TV show to run for President instead of calling the authorities or talking to a lawyer she tries to sell a video to the fake news, and only after no one bought the video she filed a lawsuit.

juleswin
08-12-2019, 11:43 AM
Lol. The fact that you are having a problem with me mentioning this story instead of what Vox reported tells me your bias against Trump is very strong.

I don't have a problem with you mentioning the story, my problem is with you trying to debunk something that didn't need debunking. Someone made an accusation against Trump and vox news and other media companies reported it. The vox article I posted clearly reported it with the extreme level of skepticism it deserves so I am confused as to why you are trying so very hard to disprove a point that was never made.

Yes, I am not a fan of Trump but at the same time, I try to be fair with him. I know you cannot stand someone not falling heads over heels for Trump but here I am on this site posting information I want to convey. Life is good

nikcers
08-12-2019, 11:48 AM
I don't have a problem with you mentioning the story, my problem is with you trying to debunk something that didn't need debunking. Someone made an accusation against Trump and vox news and other media companies reported it. The vox article I posted clearly reported it with the extreme level of skepticism it deserves so I am confused as to why you are trying so very hard to disprove a point that was never made.

Yes, I am not a fan of Trump but at the same time, I try to be fair with him. I know you cannot stand someone not falling heads over heels for Trump but here I am on this site posting information I want to convey. Life is good

No you specifically pointed out that it was a non biased reporting of a story which was clearly fabricated by bad actors trying to either extort money from Trump or influence the election. You can either stand by this story that you claimed was legitmate or admit its fake news.

She tried to sell a video of this accusation that Trump raped her and then threw money at her afterwards and told her to use it to get an abortion only after Trump ran as a Republican for president- because she claims she didn't know who he was until she saw him on the apprentice tv show- 20 years later after the incident she identified him by the TV show, and then after Trump already left the TV show to run for President instead of calling the authorities or talking to a lawyer she tries to sell a video to the fake news, and only after no one bought the video she filed a lawsuit.

nikcers
08-12-2019, 11:56 AM
Someone actually made an accusation against Trump... The accusation is real ....
Fake news false accusations that you won't even stand by.

juleswin
08-12-2019, 11:56 AM
No you specifically pointed out that it was a non biased reporting of a story which was clearly fabricated by bad actors trying to either extort monney from Trump or influence the election. You can either stand by this story that you claimed was legitmate or admit its fake news.

I stand by my statement that the article was a very fair reporting of the incident.

The Katie Johnson lawsuit

This is the only accusation against Trump for Epstein-related wrongdoing. An anonymous woman sued Trump in 2016, claiming that in 1994, he violently raped her at an orgy hosted by Epstein. She said she was 13 years old at the time, and accused Epstein of raping her as well. She first filed suit in California under the name “Katie Johnson,” and when it was thrown out there for technical reasons, she filed it in New York under “Jane Doe.”

But many journalists were wary about this claim. There was no corroborating evidence offered (except for affidavits from two anonymous people claiming to have been told of or witnessed it), and the suit appeared “to have been orchestrated by an eccentric anti-Trump campaigner with a record of making outlandish claims about celebrities,” the Guardian’s Jon Swaine wrote. Jezebel’s(

a feminine, leftist, pro SJW site) Anna Merlan tried for some time to get to the bottom of what was going on and concluded in June 2016, “The facts speak less to a scandal and more, perhaps, to an attempt at a smear.”

Trump himself said, “The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated.”

All that was before the Access Hollywood tape and before many women had spoken out publicly to accuse Trump of sexual assault. But even after that, the anonymity of “Katie Johnson” and the sketchiness of her associates kept mainstream US journalists wary about this accusation. She ended up withdrawing her lawsuit days before the 2016 election; her attorney Lisa Bloom said it was because she was getting death threats.

Very fair article that I would post any day regardless of where it was published

nikcers
08-12-2019, 12:09 PM

After she received supposed death threats she gave dailymail her mugshot when she was a Jane doe. His name wasn't even brought up by any of the vitims that have come forward other than the fake news that was fabricated during the last election, this story is 4 years old.

They got Bill Cosby and I think that was fake and they almost got Michael Jackson. So they can create fakes and the fakes can sometimes get the wealthy target. So, I don't think there is any working pattern here. Sometimes they are real and other times they are fake plus fake accusations sometimes work where real accusations fail.

You know exactly what you are doing with your double speak.

juleswin
08-12-2019, 12:38 PM
After she received supposed death threats she gave dailymail her mugshot when she was a Jane doe. His name wasn't even brought up by any of the vitims that have come forward other than the fake news that was fabricated during the last election, this story is 4 years old.

You know exactly what you are doing with your double speak.

I believe that there is a 99.9% chance that the story is a lie, the reason why I posed this story is because I woke up that morning with a slew of threads proclaiming without a shred of evidence that the alleged suicide/death was a hit from the Clintons. This allegation was made even though Epstein died while under Trump's custody and there being no evidence whatsoever linking the suicide to the Clintons. Yet, the people who now doubt this allegation made about Trump went along with the Clinton bash because of their political bias.

The same people mostly believe that Bill raped some of the underage girls without any evidence. They believe that a man who had been sexing and raping grown women like Monica, Paula Jones etc etc somehow turned into a pedophile midlife. Because of this alleged raping of children, they believed this was the motive for the hit on Epstein. Don't get me wrong, I think Bill Clinton(and even Trump) knew about Epstein's sexual preference but I have yet to see any evidence that shows that any of em had sex with children.

So in conclusion the post was made to help you guys see the double standards in your analysis of the two men. With the evidence available, I don't think either men participated in active sex crime with Epstein. The problem both men had was that they knew and didn't say anything.

nikcers
08-12-2019, 01:13 PM
I believe that there is a 99.9% chance that the story is a lie, the reason why I posed this story is because I woke up that morning with a slew of threads proclaiming without a shred of evidence that the alleged suicide/death was a hit from the Clintons. This allegation was made even though Epstein died while under Trump's custody and there being no evidence whatsoever linking the suicide to the Clintons. Yet, the people who now doubt this allegation made about Trump went along with the Clinton bash because of their political bias.

The same people mostly believe that Bill raped some of the underage girls without any evidence. They believe that a man who had been sexing and raping grown women like Monica, Paula Jones etc etc somehow turned into a pedophile midlife. Because of this alleged raping of children, they believed this was the motive for the hit on Epstein. Don't get me wrong, I think Bill Clinton(and even Trump) knew about Epstein's sexual preference but I have yet to see any evidence that shows that any of em had sex with children.

So in conclusion the post was made to help you guys see the double standards in your analysis of the two men. With the evidence available, I don't think either men participated in active sex crime with Epstein. The problem both men had was that they knew and didn't say anything.

Sorry Jules, I clearly didn't read the article at all, just the subject of the post and your comments on it. I have a bad habit of not reading articles from fake news sources unless I have other sources to compare the content to and misinterpretted your comments, I was wrong. I typically agree with stuff you post and like reading them so I guess it grinded my gears because I thought you were pushing Vox/progresive narratives.

juleswin
08-12-2019, 09:04 PM
Sorry Jules, I clearly didn't read the article at all, just the subject of the post and your comments on it. I have a bad habit of not reading articles from fake news sources unless I have other sources to compare the content to and misinterpretted your comments, I was wrong. I typically agree with stuff you post and like reading them so I guess it grinded my gears because I thought you were pushing Vox/progresive narratives.

No problem, I sometimes only read the headlines before commenting< I shouldn't be doing it but happens. I have had my disagreements with you guys but I knew you were a very reasonable person.

nikcers
08-12-2019, 09:57 PM
No problem, I sometimes only read the headlines before commenting< I shouldn't be doing it but happens. I have had my disagreements with you guys but I knew you were a very reasonable person.

I just read stuff that you write wrongly its part of my autism I am very literal and when things aren't phrased literally I am sometimes oblivious. I can read stuff through the lense of other peoples perspetives though and I usually find myself seeing a completely different meaning.