PDA

View Full Version : The Clinton Body Count

Warlord
08-11-2019, 07:06 AM
Another Clinton associate dies suddenly under suspicious circumstances

https://www.infowars.com/clintonbodycount-trending-after-jeffrey-epsteins-mysterious-suicide/

Anti Globalist
08-11-2019, 07:36 AM
The body count just keeps on getting higher.

Stratovarious
08-11-2019, 08:10 AM
'Clinton Chronicles' on youtube, a documentary.

donnay
08-11-2019, 08:23 AM
'Clinton Chronicles' on youtube, a documentary.

Very good documentary.

The book: "Compromised" (https://www.amazon.com/Compromised-Clinton-Bush-Terry-Reed/dp/1561712493) is a good read too.

juleswin
08-11-2019, 08:55 AM
I wonder if there is anyone with enough power and voice to stop the murderous pedophile in Clinton. Just imagine how vulnerable you are to the Clintons if Trump cannot protect him from the callous Clintons? Next election, I will be voting for someone who gives a damn, someone who will actually do something with power not just retweet about Clinton allegations on twitter.

timosman
08-11-2019, 08:58 AM
I wonder if there is anyone with enough power and voice to stop the murderous pedophile in Clinton. Just imagine how vulnerable you are to the Clintons if Trump cannot protect him from the callous Clintons? Next election, I will be voting for someone who gives a damn, someone who will actually do something with power not just retweet about Clinton allegations on twitter.

The last stalwart. :tears:

Stratovarious
08-11-2019, 09:08 AM
The last stalwart. :tears:''You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to timosman again.''

There is 'no one' out there, not even Rand that will protect America against the Clintons, they are above the law.

UWDude
08-11-2019, 09:57 AM
The last stalwart. :tears:

LOL

Two hours after this thread was started, Juleswin started a "Trump pedophile accusation" thread.

It's like he is working in tandem with deep state, when they took #ClintonBodyCount off Twitter's trending, and replaced it with #TrumpBodyCount
(only to have #ClintonsBodyCount pop up to the top of trending a few hours later).

XD

jkr
08-11-2019, 10:42 AM
do they have that many numbers?

asking 4 a friend...

juleswin
08-11-2019, 10:55 AM
LOL

Two hours after this thread was started, Juleswin started a "Trump pedophile accusation" thread.

It's like he is working in tandem with deep state, when they took #ClintonBodyCount off Twitter's trending, and replaced it with #TrumpBodyCount
(only to have #ClintonsBodyCount pop up to the top of trending a few hours later).

XD

I posted the story to remind some of you people that Trump has accusations too coming from the same camp. This idea that this is about Clinton when it clearly involves way more people than him is really annoying. Also Clinton is no longer in power while Trump is the commander in Chief. This story is not just about the Clintons and I will be posting more stories that emphasize this point in the coming days

timosman
08-11-2019, 11:20 AM
I posted the story to remind some of you people that Trump has accusations too coming from the same camp. This idea that this is about Clinton when it clearly involves way more people than him is really annoying. Also Clinton is no longer in power while Trump is the commander in Chief. This story is not just about the Clintons and I will be posting more stories that emphasize this point in the coming days

Is juleswin less self aware than Zippy? :confused:

UWDude
08-11-2019, 11:35 AM
Also Clinton is no longer in power while Trump is the commander in Chief.

:tears:

He just will not let up on playbook DO #4 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?537881-Shareblue-Dispatches-Urgent-Talking-Points-For-On-Line-Activists%85)

This story is not just about the Clintons and I will be posting more stories that emphasize this point in the coming days

AH HA HA HA!

"I don't know all the facts yet, but I know my team will find more dirt and connections on Trump and Epstein, and when they do, I will be here to deliver the talking points"

Looks like they still need more Stalwarts to help with updating the keynotes in regard to this developing situation.

XD XD XD

timosman
08-11-2019, 11:45 AM

He just will not let up on playbook DO #4 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?537881-Shareblue-Dispatches-Urgent-Talking-Points-For-On-Line-Activists%85)

AH HA HA HA!

"I don't know all the facts yet, but I know my team will find more dirt and connections on Trump and Epstein, and when they do, I will be here to deliver the talking points"

Looks like they still need more Stalwarts to help with updating the keynotes in regard to this developing situation.

XD XD XD

Promises, promises. Why do I believe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Q83DPZy6E

Warlord
08-11-2019, 11:55 AM
Jules pathetic attempt to change the subject to Trump will not work. The Clinton body count is a well established theory.

timosman
08-11-2019, 11:58 AM
Jules pathetic attempt to change the subject to Trump will not work. The Clinton body count is a well established theory.

I think mossad had underestimated the difficulty level on this one. What a bunch of morons. :tears:

juleswin
08-11-2019, 12:09 PM

My attempt to wake you people up will not work because a good majority of you people are probably to embarrassed to ever admit that you were fooled. That is why you keep point fingers at the Clinton's even though he allegedly died while under the custody of Trump nominated officials.

It is easier to fool someone than convince them they have been fooled.
Mark Twain

I bet if someone leaked a taped conversation of Trump admitting to knowing about Epstein's sex crimes and how he allowed him to escape prison, you probably won't believe it. You would probably believe the deep state faked it to frame him and exonerate the Clinton's. Take solace in the fact that you are not the only one suffering from the ailment :)

timosman
08-11-2019, 12:15 PM
My attempt to wake you people up will not work because a good majority of you people are probably to embarrassed to ever admit that you were fooled. That is why you keep point fingers at the Clinton's even though he allegedly died while under the custody of Trump nominated officials.

I bet if someone leaked a taped conversation of Trump admitting to knowing about Epstein's sex crimes and how he allowed him to escape prison, you probably won't believe it. You would probably believe the deep state faked it to frame him and exonerate the Clinton's. Take solace in the fact that you are not the only one suffering from the ailment :)

How much more of this crap will I have to read today? :confused:

UWDude
08-11-2019, 12:15 PM

Are you actually telling me you even believe your own bullshit!?? You actually believe Trump ordered Epstein killed!?

BWA HA HA HA HA !

I KNOW YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT B.S.!!!

juleswin
08-11-2019, 12:17 PM
How much more of this crap am I going to have to read today? :confused:

You know, if you put me on ignore, you will not be able to see the posts I make. I'd hate to see you go but I'll take that over you trying to troll me every time I doing a serious discussion.

timosman
08-11-2019, 12:19 PM
You know, if you put me on ignore, you will not be able to see the posts I make. I'd hate to see you go but I'll take that over you trying to troll me every time I doing a serious discussion.

juleswin and a serious discussion. :tears:

juleswin
08-11-2019, 12:21 PM

Are you actually telling me you even believe your own bull$#@!!?? You actually believe Trump ordered Epstein killed!?

BWA HA HA HA HA !

I KNOW YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT B.S.!!!

Are you retarded? I never said Trump killed Epstein. First of all, I think he escaped prison and the president probably let it happen. The same way Bush did not kill 3000 on 9/11 but instead let 9/11 happen. under his watch. This is what I believe happened

UWDude
08-11-2019, 12:22 PM
juleswin and a serious discussion. :tears:

I laughed too.

For about one hour I was pissed Epstein was dead.

And then I just started laughing when I realized this is the zeitgeist. This is the moment NOBODY believes the official narrative.
Even shareblue is asking it's toadies not to deny there was foul play.

XD

But if you check MSM, they are still calling anybody questioning whether he really killed himself "alt-right bizarre conspiracy theorists"

And the panic all over the internet is glorious. It is backfiring everywhere.

Lots of people are going to have to be killed to get the proles back in line. They almost had disarmament done and done for!

More children on the altar of Moloch! Make the flames leap to the heavens!

Warlord
08-11-2019, 12:25 PM
Here It Is… Complete List of Clinton Associates Who Allegedly Died Mysteriously or Committed Suicide Before Testimony, Including Jeffrey Epstein

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/here-it-is-complete-list-of-clinton-associates-who-allegedly-died-mysteriously-or-committed-suicide-before-testimony-including-jeffrey-epstein/

Read it and weep, Jules.

UWDude
08-11-2019, 12:28 PM
Are you retarded? I never said Trump killed Epstein.

"I never said that! I just say his name every time I mention Epstein was suicided (or whisked away!)"

The same way Bush did not kill 3000 on 9/11 but instead let 9/11 happen. under his watch. This is what I believe happened

Because i believe.. Trump let it happen! I believe!

(probably... which means maybe, which means could be could not be, which means I actually don't believe, I am just flinging turds against a wall and hoping something sticks)

First of all, I think he escaped prison and the president probably let it happen

"probably"

I BELIEVE!!

juleswin
08-11-2019, 12:41 PM
"I never said that! I just say his name every time I mention Epstein was suicided (or whisked away!)"

Because i believe.. Trump let it happen! I believe!

(probably... which means maybe, which means could be could not be, which means I actually don't believe, I am just flinging turds against a wall and hoping something sticks)

"probably"

I BELIEVE!!

Some people do not make absolute statement about an even without solid evidence to work with. But its OK for you people to go around the forum stating that the Clinton definitely killed Epstein, right?

juleswin
08-11-2019, 12:46 PM
Here It Is… Complete List of Clinton Associates Who Allegedly Died Mysteriously or Committed Suicide Before Testimony, Including Jeffrey Epstein

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/08/here-it-is-complete-list-of-clinton-associates-who-allegedly-died-mysteriously-or-committed-suicide-before-testimony-including-jeffrey-epstein/

Read it and weep, Jules.

You are too far gone to be saved. All you care about is the protection of the DJT but you someone think I am like you and I am here to protect the Clintons. I do not care for the Clintons, my hate for Trump partially comes from the idea that he is a Clinton associate. He ran in the same circles as Clintons, donated to their political campaigns, donated to their foundation, talked to Bill the day before he decided to run, both are strong zionists, did not lock Hillary up after the elections, let Epstein escape etc etc.

UWDude
08-11-2019, 12:48 PM
Some people do not make absolute statement about an even without solid evidence to work with. But its OK for you people to go around the forum stating that the Clinton definitely killed Epstein, right?

Throw more turds, bro. I am sure one will stick. It's gotta! You have thrown so many!! Maybe you need to eat more beans. yes, more beans. Change the formula a bit. The turds are just too hard. Too hard for the feeble fools minds to grasp. Yes, make it a bit more gooey. Beans and cheese should do. Yes, beans and cheese...

I Believe!

UWDude
08-11-2019, 12:51 PM
You are too far gone to be saved. All you care about is the protection of the DJT but you someone think I am like you and I am here to protect the Clintons. I do not care for the Clintons, my hate for Trump partially comes from the idea that he is a Clinton associate. He ran in the same circles as Clintons, donated to their political campaigns, donated to their foundation, talked to Bill the day before he decided to run, both are strong zionists, did not lock Hillary up after the elections, let Epstein escape etc etc.

and as always ROLCON!

my hate for Trump partially comes from the idea that he is a Clinton associate

Durr herrr let me find the posts where you were saying Trump was running to throw it to the Clintons.

"the idea"

I BELIEVE!

(probably, maybe, well, it is an idea, anyway)

juleswin
08-11-2019, 12:59 PM
and as always ROLCON!

Durr herrr let me find the posts where you were saying Trump was running to throw it to the Clintons.

"the idea"

I BELIEVE!

(probably, maybe, well, it is an idea, anyway)

No need looking for it, I did say Trump was throwing the election for the Clintons. I was wrong about that, maybe Clinton was too sick to continue, the deep state changed their minds, who knows. But how does this contradict the idea that he is an associate of the Clintons?

UWDude
08-11-2019, 12:59 PM
No need looking for it, I did say Trump was throwing the election for the Clintons. I was wrong about that, maybe Clinton was too sick to continue, the deep state changed their minds, who knows. But how does this contradict the idea that he is an associate of the Clintons?

timosman
08-11-2019, 01:00 PM

Does your health plan include mental care? :confused:

UWDude
08-11-2019, 01:05 PM
Does your health plan include mental care? :confused:

He just can't accept he is wrong.

XD XD XD

I was wrong about that,

Oh, he accepts reality!

maybe Clinton was too sick to continue, the deep state changed their minds, who knows.

Oh, nevermind.

XDDDDD

maybe... maybe... maybe

I BELIEVE!

Anti Globalist
08-11-2019, 02:27 PM
Wonder how high the body count is going to get before it stops.