PDA

View Full Version : Lew Rockwell on Amash

kona
08-10-2019, 11:12 PM
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/07/atilla-mert-sulker/lew-rockwell-on-amash-nationalism-black-sabbath-and-more-an-interview/

"I guess he’s popular with the Libertarian Party. But it seems to me that there are so many things wrong with Amash. For example, he wanted to have taxpayers pay for soldiers sexual transformation surgeries, which are extremely expensive. I think he’s a leftist in many ways. I don’t really think he’s a libertarian. I think Thomas Massie is probably the one libertarian in congress, and I like him a lot, but I don’t like Amash. But certainly, the people who run the Libertarian Party now, would love to have Amash as a candidate. Will he voluntarily give up his seat? Will he have to lose his seat to run? I don’t know. I must say, I don’t see him giving up his congressional seat to be the L.P. candidate, because then, what comes after that? Unless he thought that Trump would be defeated. I must say that I don’t think that’s going to happen, because I think the Democrats- and I imagine Amash would vote with the Democrats about giving free healthcare to illegal aliens, and all those kinds of things- I think they’re policies are so crazy."