PDA

View Full Version : Shareblue Dispatches Urgent Talking Points For On-Line Activists….

timosman
08-10-2019, 07:18 PM
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/08/10/far-left-panic-over-epsteins-suicide-shareblue-dispatches-urgent-talking-points-for-on-line-activists/

Zippyjuan juleswin

The Manhattan U.S. Attorney has released the following statement about the suspicious custodial death of Jeffrey Epstein:

Manhattan U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman said: “Earlier this morning, the Manhattan Correctional Center confirmed that Jeffrey Epstein, who faced charges brought by this Office of engaging in the sex trafficking of minors, had been found unresponsive in his cell and was pronounced dead shortly thereafter of an apparent suicide.

Today’s events are disturbing, and we are deeply aware of their potential to present yet another hurdle to giving Epstein’s many victims their day in Court. To those brave young women who have already come forward and to the many others who have yet to do so, let me reiterate that we remain committed to standing for you, and our investigation of the conduct charged in the Indictment – which included a conspiracy count – remains ongoing. We continue to urge anyone who feels they may be a victim or have information related to the conduct in this case to please contact 1-800- CALL FBI.” (link (https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/statement-manhattan-us-attorney-death-defendant-jeffrey-epstein))

Meanwhile, Clinton-allied liberals are absolutely triggered…

Shareblue is the brain-child of far left activist David Brock; a rabid Clinton advocate. Recently Shareblue hired Allison “Avi” Girvin as the Über leftist CEO for Shareblue Media. Girvin was previously the head of NBC News’s Business, Tech, and Media unit.

Apparently the death of Jeffrey Epstein, a pedophile and sex trafficker directly connected to the Clinton cabal, has triggered the maximum alert warning for “Avi” and the Shareblue community, as they dispatch urgent talking points for their social media army:

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/share-blue-1.jpg

In #5 above “ROLCON” refers to role playing as a conservative.

The “stalwarts” are those activists paid to go on-line into all social media platforms and defend the interests of the far-left ideology. It would appear Mr. Epstein’s death has activated the need for an urgent crisis response from the political left.

Swordsmyth
08-10-2019, 07:31 PM
jmdrake

Swordsmyth
08-10-2019, 07:34 PM
TheCount

jmdrake
08-10-2019, 07:46 PM
jmdrake

More lies from Swordsmyth the king of liars. You were the one defending Trump's bumpfire stock ban by claiming it was "set up to fail." I called the truth on it from the beginning.

Swordsmyth
08-10-2019, 07:53 PM
More lies from @Swordsmyth (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=65299) the king of liars. You were the one defending Trump's bumpfire stock ban by claiming it was "set up to fail." I called the truth on it from the beginning.
Another lie:

I think he is trying to do something relatively ineffective about guns in order to hold off more drastic measures.

It's a BAD idea.

Hopefully BATFE will stick to what they already said and refuse to do anything without congressional action.

That's just one, I condemned it from the beginning and repeated the condemnation many times.

You should seek help for your addiction to blatant lies.

Swordsmyth
08-10-2019, 07:55 PM
invisible

phill4paul
08-10-2019, 07:56 PM
What is "ROLCON?"

jmdrake
08-10-2019, 07:57 PM
Another lie:

Another truth.

timosman
08-10-2019, 07:58 PM
What is "ROLCON?"

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/a9/a99abdac727ddfc3646fe9b55d8b0f10c943f8e813bd1d84b9 102d0c48c09519.jpg

Danke
08-10-2019, 08:00 PM
@TheCount (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=58229)

Seems legit.

UWDude
08-10-2019, 08:02 PM
invisible

Not invisible!!

Not the guy who says Joe Biden is better than Trump!!

Can't be! Shocked, SHOCKED I TELL YA!

But, I do not think jmdrake is shareblue.
He is more like Luke Rudkowski/Jason Bermas style anti-Trump.

Swordsmyth
08-10-2019, 08:02 PM
Another truth.
What part of "BAD IDEA" don't you understand?

Or are you just programmed to blatantly lie in the face of the facts?

Swordsmyth
08-10-2019, 08:03 PM
Not invisible!!

Not the guiy who says Joe Biden is better than Trump!!

I think that's RonZeplin.

But thanks for reminding me.

phill4paul
08-10-2019, 08:04 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/a9/a99abdac727ddfc3646fe9b55d8b0f10c943f8e813bd1d84b9 102d0c48c09519.jpg

Fuck me. Don't give a shit now.

UWDude
08-10-2019, 08:04 PM
What is "ROLCON?"

role play conservative

UWDude
08-10-2019, 08:05 PM
I think that's RonZeplin.

But thanks for reminding me.

Oh yeah, that's right. It's RonZeplin.

jmdrake
08-10-2019, 08:06 PM
What part of "BAD IDEA" don't you understand?

Or are you just programmed to blatantly lie in the face of the facts?

I think he is trying to do something relatively ineffective about guns in order to hold off more drastic measures.

It's a BAD idea.

Hopefully BATFE will stick to what they already said and refuse to do anything without congressional action.

While you called it a "bad idea" you defended his intentions as honorable. They aren't.

Swordsmyth
08-10-2019, 08:08 PM
While you called it a "bad idea" you defended his intentions as honorable. They aren't.
That's not what you accused me of, you accused me of defending the ban.
But you always try to subtly change the subject when you are exposed as a liar.

And unless you can read his mind you can't say what his intentions were or are.

jmdrake
08-10-2019, 08:10 PM
Not invisible!!

FWIW I've never heard of "ShareBlue." It's funny that on FaceBook I get falsely accused of being "pro Trump" for pointing out that Clinton is up to his eyeballs in Epstein and that Obama's foreign policy in Libya and Syria was shameful. I'm just glad that people here are starting to really hold Trump's feet to the fire on gun control. I'm not sure how long that will last through.

jmdrake
08-10-2019, 08:12 PM
That's not what you accused me of, you accused me of defending the ban.
But you always try to subtly change the subject when you are exposed as a liar.

And unless you can read his mind you can't say what his intentions were or are.

A democrat who says Obamacare is a "bad idea" but still defends aspects of it is still defending it. And you don't have to read Trump's mind to know what his intentions are on gun control. You just have to read his books.

Swordsmyth
08-10-2019, 08:15 PM
A democrat who says Obamacare is a "bad idea" but still defends aspects of it is still defending it.
I didn't defend any aspect of it, I speculated on his tactics and said they were bad.

And you don't have to read Trump's mind to know what his intentions are on gun control. You just have to read his books.
That doesn't work because he has said many different things.

IF significant gun control passes now then you can be sure of his motives.

But just keep lying about what I said so everyone can see I am right about you.

jmdrake
08-10-2019, 08:27 PM
IF significant gun control passes now then you can be sure of his motives.

So if Trump proposes an assault weapons ban and some it gets filibustered then that doesn't prove he was for gun control? So Obama didn't get any gun control measures passed, he actually signed two pro gun executive orders...I guess Obama was pro second amendment then.

Swordsmyth
08-10-2019, 08:31 PM
So if Trump proposes an assault weapons ban and some it gets filibustered then that doesn't prove he was for gun control?
Not in politics and especially not with Trump because he acts more like a spy than a politician.

So Obama didn't get any gun control measures passed, he actually signed two pro gun executive orders...I guess Obama was pro second amendment then.
He did lots of anti-gun things, far more than Trump, he was just blocked by a hostile Congress.

jmdrake
08-10-2019, 08:33 PM
He did lots of anti-gun things, far more than Trump, he was just blocked by a hostile Congress.

But you just got through saying that the Trump actually has to pass gun control for us to know his intentions.

Swordsmyth
08-10-2019, 08:33 PM
So if Trump proposes an assault weapons ban and some it gets filibustered then that doesn't prove he was for gun control?
If Trump wanted significant gun control we would have had it instead of the bumpstock ban.

The only thing that can prove otherwise is if we get it now.

Swordsmyth
08-10-2019, 08:35 PM
But you just got through saying that the Trump actually has to pass gun control for us to know his intentions.
If Trump wanted significant gun control we would have had it instead of the bumpstock ban.

O'Bummer did lots of anti-gun things to prove his intent.

jmdrake
08-10-2019, 08:37 PM

So you think he would have actually gotten an assault weapons ban through a republican senate prior to the latest mass shootings? Because I don't.

Rand would filibuster such a bill to death. I believe Rand could get over 32 GOP senators to stand with him even if with Trump pushing gun control.

Swordsmyth
08-10-2019, 08:44 PM
So you think he would have actually gotten an assault weapons ban through a republican senate prior to the latest mass shootings? Because I don't.

Rand would filibuster such a bill to death. I believe Rand could get over 32 GOP senators to stand with him even if with Trump pushing gun control.
We picked up seats in the Senate so it will be even harder now.

Trump knows that.

I vehemently disagree with his tactics but it is far more likely that he is pushing the Demoncrats to endorse radical gun control before the upcoming elections and looking "reasonable" than that he actually wants gun control just in time for him to sign it and lose in 2020.

O'Bummer was a Demoncrat and his base would have rewarded him for gun control.

spudea
08-11-2019, 10:23 AM
Apparently ROLCON means roleplay as conservative.

timosman
08-11-2019, 10:38 AM
If you are reading this post and still don't know what ROLCON is, please do everybody a favor, press Ctrl+F (Windows) or ⌘ Command+F (Mac) and search for it. First hit on the page.

devil21
08-11-2019, 10:58 AM
Blah blah more divide and conquer junk to sow discord and slowly devolve RPF, historically a website of higher level thinkers and discussion, down to Breitbart/GLP level. SSDD. It's really quite a tribute to RPF membership that it's taking them so much longer to devolve this forum compared to the rest of the net. Introduction of the "Shareblue" labeling tactic (you're just a Shareblue shill!!) was already implemented years ago on other forums as a silencing technique, not unlike the "racist" or "anti-semite" labeling tactics used to stymie genuine information and commentary.

Both parties have plenty of dumb bots willing to march to talking points from the "Avi" ivory towers.

UWDude
08-11-2019, 11:06 AM
It's all divide and conquer! Why don't you sheep understand!??

Now here is why trump is evil.....

devil21
08-11-2019, 12:23 PM
It's all divide and conquer! Why don't you sheep understand!??

Now here is why trump is evil.....

Please quote where I have ever said that "Trump is evil". I'll wait.

I always know that my post is spot on when you go into attack mode on me. I appreciate the confirmations.

UWDude
08-11-2019, 12:29 PM

BWA HA HA HA!

Swordsmyth
08-11-2019, 04:04 PM
Blah blah more divide and conquer junk to sow discord and slowly devolve RPF, historically a website of higher level thinkers and discussion, down to Breitbart/GLP level. SSDD. It's really quite a tribute to RPF membership that it's taking them so much longer to devolve this forum compared to the rest of the net. Introduction of the "Shareblue" labeling tactic (you're just a Shareblue shill!!) was already implemented years ago on other forums as a silencing technique, not unlike the "racist" or "anti-semite" labeling tactics used to stymie genuine information and commentary.

Both parties have plenty of dumb bots willing to march to talking points from the "Avi" ivory towers.

Another ROLCONer.

devil21
08-12-2019, 01:50 AM
Another ROLCONer.

Exhibit A^^^^^^^

Notice that it's the usual Trumpkin shill accounts, with the exception of jmdrake (a long time rational poster here), that have pushed this thread to 30+ posts, which was seeded by Osama's CIA codename. Forum manipulation tactics 101. They're weakly trying to inject "Shareblue" into the RPF lexicon.

Swordsmyth
08-12-2019, 01:56 AM
Exhibit A^^^^^^^

Notice that it's the usual Trumpkin shill accounts, with the exception of jmdrake, that have pushed this thread to 30+ posts, which was seeded by Osama's CIA codename. Forum manipulation tactics 101. They're weakly trying to inject "Shareblue" into the RPF lexicon.
:sleeping:

You aren't fooling anybody.

devil21
08-12-2019, 02:01 AM

You aren't fooling anybody.

I'm not trying to fool anyone. Your tactics are so obvious since you can't originate anything new here. Everything you try to do here was long implemented elsewhere. No creativity. No innovation. Nothing that hasn't been done already and can't be spotted from a mile away. Sad. But I guess that's the life of someone chained to a binder and daily emailed talking points...

Swordsmyth
08-12-2019, 02:02 AM
I'm not trying to fool anyone. Your tactics are so obvious since you can't originate anything new here. Everything you try to do here was long implemented elsewhere. No creativity. No innovation. Nothing that hasn't been done already and can't be spotted from a mile away. Sad. But I guess that's the life of someone chained to a binder and daily emailed talking points...
Projection.

devil21
08-12-2019, 02:15 AM
Projection.

If I were y'alls supervisor I'd consider firing you for lack of innovation and lack of initiative. Sad.

Swordsmyth
08-12-2019, 02:16 AM
If I were y'alls supervisor I'd consider firing you for lack of innovation and lack of initiative. Sad.

devil21
08-12-2019, 02:18 AM

Can't even find a new icon to use. Sad.

devil21
08-12-2019, 02:19 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/dc/c7/c9/dcc7c9cbf9974fd5b7faae1d84051ac0.jpg

Swordsmyth
08-12-2019, 02:22 AM
Can't even find a new icon to use. Sad.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/dc/c7/c9/dcc7c9cbf9974fd5b7faae1d84051ac0.jpg

UWDude
08-12-2019, 02:56 AM
Notice that it's the usual Trumpkin
Hey devil.

remember when I said "y'all" and it made no sense.
But a few days later it did, because it ended up being what outed your sock account?
remember that devil?

Devil, you were used to the normal enemies. those who serve the lord, those who follow the book.
But you have never met an enemy like me.

You can not hide from the third eye.

UWDude
08-12-2019, 03:02 AM
Hey devil

remember how you neg repped me for insulting your sock puppet, confirming it was your sock puppet?

remember how smart and slick you thought you were, resorting to an old sock puppet account, after your attempts to tell Christians how hypocritical they were failed miserably, once I pointed out your name is literally devil, and for someone to use such a name would mean they care nothing for the Christian faith?

Hey devil? Do you want your suffering to end? Do you wish for your soul to be destroyed? Do you think the next election will help? the destruction of Israel? The destruction of the United States? No matter what happens, devil, you will always be suffering.

Hey devil, can you name a single creature on the planet that wishes your soul to continue in the pathetic form it is now?

Hey devil... who loves you?

Origanalist
08-12-2019, 04:37 AM
This thread is full of fail. Fuck this shit.

acptulsa
08-12-2019, 07:43 AM
This thread is full of fail. $#@! this $#@!.

What's this I hear, Bryan? The divide and conquer 12 hour a day professional asshole partisan spammers driving off yet another poster with a top ten reputation score?

We couldn't learn our lesson from the full frontal assault on Gunny?

How much are you being paid to sit on your thumb while they systematically destroy your property? More than Lucille once offered you for the site?

invisible
08-12-2019, 09:26 AM
Not invisible!!

Uh, no. If you think that I ever said that, please provide a quote. biden wouldn't be better than trump, he would simply be equally as bad.

invisible
08-12-2019, 09:28 AM

The tactic here is to simply call everyone communists.

invisible
08-12-2019, 09:31 AM

I always know that my post is spot on when you go into attack mode on me. I appreciate the confirmations.

^^^THIS^^^
Whenever support is expressed for Ron Paul's ideas, the shylls and trumpettes immediately call that person a communist. It's simply confirmation that you've taken the correct position on any given issue.

invisible
08-12-2019, 09:35 AM
What's this I hear, Bryan? The divide and conquer 12 hour a day professional $#@! partisan spammers driving off yet another poster with a top ten reputation score?

How much are you being paid to sit on your thumbthumbs while they systematically destroy your property? More than Lucille once offered you for the site?

I wonder why there don't seem to be any other mods here anymore.

timosman
08-12-2019, 09:54 AM
^^^THIS^^^
Whenever support is expressed for Ron Paul's ideas

like open borders? :confused:

PAF
08-12-2019, 10:01 AM
like open borders? :confused:

No. More like the only solution which will preserve our liberty, the Bill of Rights, WITHOUT Growing the FED and giving endless supplies of money to corporatist-lobbyists.

Sep 7, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esp-ruhkZqQ

Apr 20, 2017
At 3:45 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geI2ZGiTDAQ

Jan 8, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VWLBWstWpM

Ender
08-12-2019, 10:26 AM
This thread is full of fail. $#@! this $#@!.

I'D +REP YOU IF I COULD.

invisible
08-12-2019, 10:29 AM
This is nothing more than a new name to call the genuine Ron Paul supporters, and anyone else who happens to oppose trump. Since the trumpettes and shylls want to turn our country into east germany or north korea, complete with spying on everyone, the "papers, please" mentality, concentration camps, mass arrests, and a wall, they had to come up with something other than "communist" because they were getting called out too much on that particular label. Notice how quickly they jumped on this new label in perfect unison, within 24 hours of it first appearing here. It's obvious that they're either all reading from exactly the same script, or that at least half of these accounts are sockpuppets. Just like "communist", "leftist", etc, it will quickly cease to mean anything, because it's just another name to repeatedly call people, another way to distract from any real discourse from taking place, another way to attempt keeping people busy in endless arguments rather than engaging in activism on behalf of Ron Paul and his principles.

UWDude
08-12-2019, 10:31 AM
What's this I hear, Bryan? The divide and conquer 12 hour a day professional $#@! partisan spammers driving off yet another poster with a top ten reputation score?

How much are you being paid to sit on your thumbthumbs while they systematically destroy your property? More than Lucille once offered you for the site?

It's divide and conquer people!

Here is why Trump is evil.....

driving off yet another poster with a top ten reputation score?

Who is being driven off? Stop being a drama queen.

UWDude
08-12-2019, 10:32 AM
Uh, no. If you think that I ever said that, please provide a quote. biden wouldn't be better than trump, he would simply be equally as bad.

I had you confused with Ron Zeplin...

...but....since you said Biden would be equaly as bad as Trump

:tears:

I'll just keep this quote to bash you over the head forever with too.

:tears:

I wonder why there don't seem to be any other mods here anymore.

Mommy moderator! Mommy moderator! Please make them stop saying the bad things! Make them stop saying the bad things!

WORDS ARE VIOLENCE!

concentration camps,

XD XD XD

https://imgur.com/gallery/DFQzSDv
https://imgur.com/gallery/DFQzSDv

PAF
08-12-2019, 10:35 AM
This is nothing more than a new name to call the genuine Ron Paul supporters, and anyone else who happens to oppose trump. Since the trumpettes and shylls want to turn our country into east germany or north korea, complete with spying on everyone, the "papers, please" mentality, concentration camps, mass arrests, and a wall, they had to come up with something other than "communist" because they were getting called out too much on that particular label. Notice how quickly they jumped on this new label in perfect unison, within 24 hours of it first appearing here. It's obvious that they're either all reading from exactly the same script, or that at least half of these accounts are sockpuppets. Just like "communist", "leftist", etc, it will quickly cease to mean anything, because it's just another name to repeatedly call people, another way to distract from any real discourse from taking place, another way to attempt keeping people busy in endless arguments rather than engaging in activism on behalf of Ron Paul and his principles.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to invisible again.

timosman
08-12-2019, 10:53 AM
trolls work 8-5? :confused:

devil21
08-12-2019, 10:54 AM
Hey devil

remember how you neg repped me for insulting your sock puppet, confirming it was your sock puppet?

remember how smart and slick you thought you were, resorting to an old sock puppet account, after your attempts to tell Christians how hypocritical they were failed miserably, once I pointed out your name is literally devil, and for someone to use such a name would mean they care nothing for the Christian faith?

Hey devil? Do you want your suffering to end? Do you wish for your soul to be destroyed? Do you think the next election will help? the destruction of Israel? The destruction of the United States? No matter what happens, devil, you will always be suffering.

Hey devil, can you name a single creature on the planet that wishes your soul to continue in the pathetic form it is now?

Hey devil... who loves you?

The Freud schtick is a little more innovative, at least. I give you 4 out of 10 stars for the effort and would maybe let you keep your job for another week, pending continued improvement.

UWDude
08-12-2019, 10:58 AM
The Freud schtick is a little more innovative, at least. I give you 4 out of 10 stars for the effort and would maybe let you keep your job for another week, pending continued improvement.

Yeah, I got it from my crypto-nazi-fascists-Statists for a Neo-New-White America playbook. I was promoted to stalwart yesterday for the innovation in keynote talking points.

But devil, where is your sock puppet? Why not keep having two accounts at the same time? It's like having two women at the same time, except for loser-trolls who exceedingly excel at sucking at life.

UWDude
08-12-2019, 11:02 AM
Oh I forgot, Devil21 has all the documents proving Russian collusion. He is still a true blue believer that Russia is controlling Trump. дурак!

OH NO! I revealed myself!

QUICK! ALERT THE PRESSES! DEVIL HAS UNCONTROVERTIBLE PROOF EVERY TRUMP SUPPORTER IS A RUSSIAN TROLL!

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....