PDA

View Full Version : US House Of Representatives panel begins formal impeachment proceedings

invisible
08-10-2019, 09:04 AM
I highly doubt this will get very far. Even if it somehow manages to get a floor vote in the House and pass, it's highly unlikely to pass in the Senate. Other than political grandstanding, why would authoritarian police staters vote to impeach one of their own?

http://www.radiohc.cu/en/noticias/internacionales/198582-us-house-of-representatives-panel-begins-formal-impeachment-proceedings-against-donald-trump

In Washington, DC, the U.S. House Judiciary Committee chairman Jerry Nadler has announced that his panel is officially conducting an impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.

Nadler told reporters that the committee had launched "formal impeachment proceedings" into Trump’s alleged misconduct and the panel would decide by the end of the year whether to refer articles of impeachment to the House floor.

The House Judiciary Committee chairman made the announcement as more than half of Democrats in the lower chamber say they back the impeachment inquiry.

timosman
08-10-2019, 09:25 AM
I highly doubt this will get very far. Even if it somehow manages to get a floor vote in the House and pass, it's highly unlikely to pass in the Senate. Other than political grandstanding, why would authoritarian police staters vote to impeach one of their own?

To create an illusion of accountability? :tears:

invisible
08-10-2019, 09:27 AM
To create an illusion of accountability? :tears:

Exactly. Political grandstanding, rather than any real accountability. They know damn well that it will be about as successful as it was with bill clinton.

TheCount
08-10-2019, 11:04 AM
But they'll keep investigating and investigating and investigating until it's the next Presidential campaign. Benghazi 2.0, like I said. The type of shit that's been on the news for the last 60 days will continue for the next 4 years.

I win.

UWDude
08-10-2019, 11:27 AM
I win.

fool, you thought (and obviously were hoping) Meuller had something on Trump. You haven't won dick.

timosman
08-10-2019, 11:30 AM
fool, you thought Meuller had something on Trump. You haven't won dick.

why don't you just go away .... you....you.... you are a bad person ...:tears:

Swordsmyth
08-10-2019, 05:04 PM
This will bury them.

timosman
08-10-2019, 06:02 PM
This will bury them.

How these morons do not realize they are already in a negative territory as far as support. Is this their long game for AOC 2024? :confused:

Anti Globalist
08-10-2019, 07:06 PM
What a bunch of idiots. Do they not understand that this isn't going to work? Trump will not be impeached under any conditions.

CaptainAmerica
08-10-2019, 07:59 PM
This will bury them.

they already lost 2020, they would have to steal the elections.

Swordsmyth
08-10-2019, 08:05 PM
they already lost 2020, they would have to steal the elections.

They will try to steal it but this may tilt things so far that they can't.

TheCount
08-11-2019, 01:03 AM
fool, you thought (and obviously were hoping) Meuller had something on Trump. You haven't won dick.

As usual, everything that you say is wrong.

This is from the exact same post that I quoted:

If you're wondering about future Trumpghazi conclusions, it will be that they found fuck and all, like I said. Nothing. Nada. No super amazing smoking gun evidence about Russian election hacking, connections with the Trump campaign, or proof of even a single one of Trump's bullshit claims.

Guess who I was replying to in that thread? You, of course! I win x2.

Edit: Figured that you needed a reminder.

You're just some person on the internet who believes in things that aren't real.

UWDude
08-11-2019, 09:17 AM
This is where you claim Russia is running wikileaks (sorry, everybody knows it was Seth Rich). (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?502738-WikiLeaks-Reveals-DNC-Elevated-Trump-to-Help-Clinton&p=6339625&viewfull=1#post6339625)

The only thing Wikileaks has is Clinton and the DNC's emails. In order to read things about Trump, you'd been the GOP's emails, and guess what: Russia won't be targeting those with Trump as the GOP nominee. Even if they did, Wikileaks wouldn't host or release them.

guess what: This post will come back to haunt you!

:tears:

and this is where you let slip you actually think Muelller had something on Trump (oops!): (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?508827-Limbaugh-s-Valid-Question&p=6438390&viewfull=1#post6438390)

Again: Literally no one is claiming that there was some kind of direct communication between Trump himself and the Russians. Trying to make the story about wiretaps on Trump himself is an obvious preparation for the investigation to release things that are unfavorable to the Trump campaign and administration.

"obvious!"

I win x2.

Wrong bitch, I outed you. You lose. X2. You can't hide who you really are anymore.

You're just some person on the internet who believes in things that aren't real.
...like the whole Russian Collusion conspiracy, and Julian Assange is a Russian agent?

Is wikileaks a Russian operation, bitch?

If you did not know by 2016 that wikileaks is a force for truth, then you must be on team evil. No doubt about it.

TheCount
08-11-2019, 10:33 AM
*Autistic screeching*

I didn't say what you claim that I said in either of those quoted posts or in the entirety of the linked threads. In fact, in one of them I say the complete opposite of what you are claiming. If you have to lie, obviously there isn't much to your argument.

Did you forget that you made this exact same post one month ago today? And that when I proved you wrong, you got so triggered that you made 8 posts in the same thread in less than an hour?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?508328-Yes-There-Could-Be-Serious-Legal-Problems-if-Obama-Admin-Involved-in-Illegal-Surveillance&p=6827354&viewfull=1#post6827354

In case the meth is affecting your memory, here's my response again:

Wikileaks was not a russian intelligence operation. Russian intelligence operations sent information to wikileaks because it was a good method to publicly release their material.

Russia hacked GOP emails both in 2016 and 2018 but did not release them... just like I predicted in that quote. 7 for 7, or is that 7 for 8? I'm fine with either.

I win v3

And, because this is once again extremely relevant:

You're just flailing around for something - anything - that I'm wrong about, but even if you were to link something that I was objectively and not subjectively wrong about, that has no bearing on whether or not I am or was right about what I said in this thread.

It's the same sort of tantrum that you had the last time that I challenged your beliefs. If your worldview is that fragile, maybe there's not really much supporting it.

UWDude
08-11-2019, 10:34 AM
DP

UWDude
08-11-2019, 10:35 AM
Wikileaks was not a russian intelligence operation. Russian intelligence operations sent information to wikileaks because it was a good method to publicly release their material.

Russia Russia Russia!

(wrong, everybody knows it was Seth Rich!)

Now explain this part:

Even if they did, Wikileaks wouldn't host or release them.

Why. bitch? Explain, why wiklileaks would not release dirt on Trump! What were you trying to say when you said that?

Trying to make the story about wiretaps on Trump himself is an obvious preparation for the investigation to release things that are unfavorable to the Trump campaign and administration.

Gee, bitch, it isn't "obvious" to me, mind explaining what was so obvious about this? Because I don't really remember any "things" released that were "unfavorable" to the Trump campaign.

UWDude
08-11-2019, 10:47 AM
Russia hacked GOP emails both in 2016 and 2018 but did not release them... just like I predicted in that quote.

HA ha ha!

Russia hacked...

...but did not release? Just like you predicted?

you used Russia as synonymous with Wikileaks in that quote!

HA HA HA!

TheCount
08-11-2019, 10:50 AM
DP

Better slow down, man, rushing to slam out posts makes it obvious that you're triggered.

Why. bitch? Explain, why wiklileaks would not release dirt on Trump! What were you trying to say when you said that?

I'm stating a fact. They didn't, haven't, and won't release dirt on Trump.

If you want to know why, you'll have to ask them. I don't know why they don't.

Gee, bitch, it isn't "obvious" to me, mind explaining what was so obvious about this? Because I don't really remember any "things" released that were "unfavorable" to the Trump campaign.

Oh, yeah, I can't think of anything either. Doesn't ring any bells. No campaign officials were indicted or convicted of anything.

UWDude
08-11-2019, 10:53 AM
I'm stating a fact. They didn't, haven't, and won't release dirt on Trump.

If you want to know why, you'll have to ask them. I don't know why they don't.

Nice dodge, except you predicted it, (remember you were proud of that), so you must have known why... why?
Who does wikileaks work for? Or were your "predictions" just a gamble? A grab at straws that happened to be right. You can make predictions, but you can't tells us how you came to your conclusion?

"wikileaks will do something bad, but I don't know why, mark my words!"

Check this out:

Of course they haven't. The only thing Wikileaks has is Clinton and the DNC's emails. In order to read things about Trump, you'd been the GOP's emails, and guess what: Russia won't be targeting those with Trump as the GOP nominee. Even if they did, Wikileaks wouldn't host or release them. Feel free to spend some time thinking about the reasons behind that.

Feel free to spend some time thinking about the reasons behind that.

Feel free to spend some time thinking about the reasons behind that.

Not gettin it, thecunt, perhaps you can explain.

Oh, yeah, I can't think of anything either. Doesn't ring any bells. No campaign officials were indicted or convicted of anything.

Yeah, No russian collusion!

Zippyjuan
08-11-2019, 11:33 AM

http://www.radiohc.cu/en/noticias/internacionales/198582-us-house-of-representatives-panel-begins-formal-impeachment-proceedings-against-donald-trump

This is a legal move which does not necessarily mean they will actually try to impeach Trump but it gives them legal access to more document and people since they would now be considered part of an ongoing investigation.