PDA

View Full Version : DHS Awards $250,000 to Study ‘Male Supremacist’ Terror Threat Posed by Incels

Swordsmyth
08-02-2019, 07:33 PM
The Department of Homeland Security has awarded a $250,000 grant to Georgia State University for a study into the ‘male supremacist’ terror threat posed by the incel movement.
Incels are members of an Internet subculture based on “involuntary celibacy,” which is borne out of their failure to attract women and subsequent hatred of women.

Some wonder whether treating frustrated young men as would-be terrorists is the right method to adopt instead of a more empathetic model that seeks to understand exactly why they feel so atomized and alienated by modern society.
“Rather than ask why there has been a rise in sexlessness over the past decade and try to address that issue, our government is going to label sexless men “male supremacists” and treat them as a domestic terror threat,” remarks Chris Menahan.
As we previously highlighted (https://summit.news/2019/06/24/u-s-air-force-personnel-briefed-on-threat-posed-by-incel-movement/), personnel at a U.S. Air Force base in in Maryland were also briefed on the nationwide threat posed by the incel movement.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/dhs-awards-250000-to-study-male-supremacist-terror-threat-posed-by-incels/

UWDude
08-04-2019, 01:52 PM
LoL

Incel white shooters is ridiculous.

Oh, I get it, now I believe.

Perfect timing for a Patsy PR stunt.

Please save us, DHS.

Take our guns and video games please.

r3volution 3.0
08-04-2019, 02:42 PM
It's frustrated young men who tend to carry out suicidal terrorist attacks: whether Muslim, WN, communist, or otherwise.

These guys are almost by definition frustrated young men, no?

So I don't know why anyone would be surprised if one of them went berserk.

UWDude
08-04-2019, 03:14 PM
It's frustrated young men who tend to carry out suicidal terrorist attacks: whether Muslim, WN, communist, or otherwise.

I predicted three or four years ago there would be more and more mass shootings by white kids

What a coincidence, eh America? To add insult to injury, you've been outwitted as well. You'll kill yourselves before you start killing anyone else. Hey hey, America, how many mass shootings did your Ritalin and Prozac addled nutcase kids pull off today?

tod evans
08-04-2019, 03:35 PM

Once again it's all the fault of women.