PDA

View Full Version : Who organized Nov 5th MySpace Surge?!?! We Need one Now!

SaratogaForRonPaul
12-14-2007, 10:32 AM
On November 5th, some smart group of people organized a system to contact all 80K MySpace Ron Paul supporters to donate. Who is doing this now for the Tea Party? We have little time! This is how we make it to 10 million instead of 4 million.

colecrowe
12-14-2007, 01:45 PM
bump

Mark Mosconi
12-14-2007, 04:06 PM
bump

boondoggle
12-14-2007, 11:46 PM
You know what? I've just made a Myspace account.

IF ANYONE wants to help me and plans to be home all day, email me at forty-seven.eleven@sbcglobal.net, I'll give you login info, and we'll do this together. I'll be working from back to front on Ron Paul's friends list.

It's a Myspace for all grassroots events so, in the event that another Tea Party comes along, we can alert everyone with a simple bulletin instead of having to panic like we are now. We'll use this to get as many friends as possible before Sunday, then do bulletin, and keep running it together.

If you email me, make sure you tell me who you are on these forums, and I'll make sure you're not suspicious. BUT seriously, I want to get a lot of people as his friend in a short amount of time. And that won't happen without help. If I can't ask for more friends, we'll make a second one. Then a third, then a fourth. We just need something to keep us together. This is the way to do AND notify people.

Hopefully we can update and alert throughout the day on the day of the Tea Party too. Sorry this took too long to make, but I'm giving up plans for this. If I can get 15+ people working on this at once . . . That'd be AWESOME.

It's www.myspace.com/grassrootsforliberty/

. . . I hope this works . . .

. . . I'll send messages too . . . Just in case.

Energy
12-15-2007, 12:22 AM
Just to assure everyone, myspace is just about DONE :)

Here's an email TODAY from Brian (the organizer of the myspace messaging for the 5th):

Hey everyone thanks to those of you working hard out there!! We are officially 82,000 messages deep!! (roughly). With only 8,200 to go until we have messaged 90,200 of Ron Paul's Myspace friends!!. Help in the final push tomorrow!! I will be available to distribute IDs tomorrow roughly after noon. so shoot me an email tonight or tomorrow requesting some IDs and let's get the last bit finished quickly!! Thanks to all for your help. I am really excited for the 16th!!!!!! This and the Ron Paul Blimp is all exciting stuff happening right now!! Thank you all!

Andrew-Austin
12-15-2007, 12:22 AM
I don't mind helping out, but I don't have a myspace account...

angrydragon
12-15-2007, 12:23 AM
Is Ron Paul's myspace page owned by the campaign or a supporter?

boondoggle
12-15-2007, 12:24 AM
Well, here I am freaking out. Should I keep doing this? Just to have a station/easy route for next time? I'm leaning toward yes, but under less drastic circumstances . . . :)

Is Ron Paul's myspace page owned by the campaign or a supporter?
By the campaign.

Kacela
12-15-2007, 08:34 AM
The messaging about TeaParty07 to all 90,200 MySpace friends is almost complete. Here is the email we got from the coordinator last night at 8pm EST:

Hey everyone thanks to those of you working hard out there!! We are officially 82,000 messages deep!! (roughly). With only 8,200 to go until we have messaged 90,200 of Ron Paul's Myspace friends!!. Help in the final push tomorrow!! I will be available to distribute IDs tomorrow roughly after noon. so shoot me an email tonight or tomorrow requesting some IDs and let's get the last bit finished quickly!! Thanks to all for your help. I am really excited for the 16th!!!!!! This and the Ron Paul Blimp is all exciting stuff happening right now!! Thank you all!

So the MySpace notifications will be done today, if not already. :)

thehighwaymanq
12-15-2007, 10:41 AM
Bump

JenH88
12-15-2007, 10:51 AM
Take the time out to message each one of the people on your friends list, leave comments, do whatever possible- bulletins are easy, but people actually read every message in their inbox. I'm glad everyone is already on messaging Ron Paul's friends- this was my idea as well. Email everyone you know, let them know that Nov 5th was just a missile- the bomb is tmrw.