PDA

View Full Version : 5800 Fake Families Found at Border – Children Brought Across Border for Sex Trafficking

Created4
08-01-2019, 01:01 PM
https://healthimpactnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/07/CBP_Processing_Unaccompanied_Children.jpg

CBP Processing Unaccompanied Children on the South Texas Border in 2014.

Acting Commissioner of Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Mark Morgan testified before the Senate Homeland Security Committee this week (July 30, 2019).

In questioning by Committee Chairman Senator Ron Johnson from Wisconsin, Mark Morgan, who was also the top official at Customs and Border Protection during the Obama administration, revealed that a new pilot program began using DNA tests at the border to determine if the children coming across the border were, in fact, related to the adult accompanying them.

Senator Johnson: “We really do not have time to determine, is that the father, or a human trafficker – is that his daughter, or his trafficking victim?”

Mark Morgan: “It’s a challenge.” “That is one of the largest pull factors, and it’s not going to stop. We’ve been talking a lot of stuff – should we improve on our care and equality of that? Absolutely. But we’re still not addressing – that’s addressing the symptoms, and not the actual disease. And we need to stem the flow. And as long as our walls are already where they are, you’re going to grab a kid. That is your passport in the United States. They know that… and they’re exploiting that every single day.”

Senator Johnson: “I asked a question earlier about DNA testing. The few pilot tests we’ve had show what percentage of people coming in that we determine are fathers of the family? Do we have any sense of that right now?”

Mark Morgan: “We don’t have the overall percentage yet, but we do have the numbers right now from border control and it is 5800. And HSI, part of ICE, they’ve identified hundreds since their pilot program….”

https://youtu.be/IESMNQ8LoYQ

U.S. is World’s #1 Destination for Child Sex Trafficking

As we have reported previously here at Health Impact News, we don’t have a major problem in the U.S. of separating children from their families at the border. We have a child sex trafficking problem, which is luring adults in the human trafficking business to bring children across the border, posing as their parents.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo recently delivered the Trafficking in Persons report, which is created annually by the State Department to document human trafficking in the year prior.

Geoff Rogers, co-founder of the United States Institute Against Human Trafficking (USIAHT), said in an interview with Fox News:

“The United States is the No. 1 consumer of sex worldwide. So we are driving the demand as a society.”

“We’re also driving the demand with our own people, with our own kids,” Rogers said. “So there are tremendous numbers of kids, a multitude of kids that are being sold as sex slaves today in America. These are American kids, American-born, 50 percent to 60 percent of them coming out of the foster care industry.”

This assertion is confirmed by the State Department’s report, which found that children in foster care, homeless youth, undocumented immigrant children and those with substance abuse problems were especially at risk to fall into the human trafficking trap.

Rogers says that because the demand is so great in the U.S., traffickers are filling that demand with an increased supply of forced sex workers.

“So the demand here in the United States is a global one,” he said. “We do have men traveling the globe to go to places like Thailand and other places in East Asia to purchase sex with kids. But, in fact, the demand is so great that the supply has needed to be filled here in the United States.”

“Because of the demand, then these traffickers are filling that demand with supply. And the demand is so great here in the United States that they’re filling the supply with our very own kids,” Rogers continued.

The problem of child sex trafficking should be a non-partisan issue, and the corporate “mainstream” media needs to stop portraying the problems with children at the borders as a problem with separating children from their parents.

This is not the major problem this country is facing right now. The major problem is the lucrative child sex trafficking business, where children from American families are being put into foster care to feed this heinous business, and it draws in children from outside the U.S. as well.

We need to abolish the foster care program in its present form, and dismantle the pedophile networks luring children across the border.

Source. (https://healthimpactnews.com/2019/5800-fake-families-found-at-border-children-brought-across-border-to-feed-sex-trafficking-networks/)

PAF
08-01-2019, 01:27 PM
That was the most vague conversation devoid of any hard facts I have heard.

How they snuck in “DNA pilot program”.

What is the age of consent?

https://youtu.be/AdtIUxWg_6c

donnay
08-01-2019, 02:34 PM
This is very troubling. The drug cartels go into these areas like Honduras, and threaten the families and take the children or outright buy them to get their people across the borders.

Created4
08-01-2019, 03:21 PM

Age of consent for what? To be sexually trafficked??

Created4
08-01-2019, 03:21 PM
This is very troubling. The drug cartels go into these areas like Honduras, and threaten the families and take the children or outright buy them to get their people across the borders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXBjp2OOHPE

Zippyjuan
08-01-2019, 03:46 PM
It isn't necessarily sex trafficing. It may be a friend taking somebody else's child with them or bring a child to their family already in the US.

RJB
08-01-2019, 03:57 PM
"They are all good, hard working, family oriented, blah, blah, blah."

Origanalist
08-01-2019, 04:15 PM
"They are all good, hard working, family oriented, blah, blah, blah."

The sacred beaner.

Anti Globalist
08-01-2019, 04:50 PM
The sacred beaner.
Sounds like a title for a movie.

spudea
08-01-2019, 05:19 PM
It isn't necessarily sex trafficing. It may be a friend taking somebody else's child with them or bring a child to their family already in the US.

https://i.imgflip.com/371w93.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/371w93)

Danke
08-01-2019, 05:27 PM
[QUOTE=spudea;6837045]https://i.imgflip.com/371w93.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/371w93)[/QUOTE

Owned.

Swordsmyth
08-01-2019, 05:29 PM
https://healthimpactnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2019/07/CBP_Processing_Unaccompanied_Children.jpg

If those faces are supposed to be blurred they failed.

PAF
08-01-2019, 05:31 PM
Age of consent for what? To be sexually trafficked??

If you have not watched the video that I posted, please try to take a minute to do so. It will shed light on everything that is happening, backed up with hard data.

“Prostitution” and “trafficked” are used interchangeably by thugs in blue, even when trafficking does not occur. That is how they are able to obtain federal funding down to the local LEO, which they would otherwise not get. Also, those hundreds of thousands of children are not children, according to actual court documents, and the agencies who falsely reported those numbers made clear that those numbers should be redacted and never used. It is all media spin used by the left and the right in order to wipe prostitution off of the face of the earth.

Swordsmyth
08-01-2019, 05:34 PM
If you have not watched the video that I posted, please try to take a minute to do so. It will shed light on everything that is happening, backed up with hard data.

“Prostitution” and “trafficked” are used interchangeably by thugs in blue, even when trafficking does not occur. That is how they are able to obtain federal funding down to the local LEO, which they would otherwise not get. Also, those hundreds of thousand of children are not children, according to actual court documents, and the agencies who falsely reported those numbers made clear that those numbers should be redacted and never used. It is all media spin used by the left and the right in order to wipe prostitution off of the face of the earth.
Your spin is weak.

euphemia
08-01-2019, 05:37 PM

Just how desperate are you? Do you really think that all sex workers consent to be kidnapped, sent to a place they never heard of and forced into the trade before they have lost all their baby teeth?

PAF
08-01-2019, 05:39 PM
Your spin is weak.

You admitted in another thread that you do not need to watch or refer to actual proof.

My spin is in fact weak because it is not spin. Your spin, however, revolves at maximum warp.

Perhaps watch a video from time to time for hard data, then get back to me on specifics. Until then, Sit & Spin ;-)

Swordsmyth
08-01-2019, 05:42 PM
You admitted in another thread that you do not need to watch or refer to actual proof.
That's not what I said.
More weak spin.

My spin is in fact weak because it is not spin. Your spin, however, revolves at maximum warp.
More weak spin.

Perhaps watch a video from time to time for hard data, then get back to me on specifics. Until then, Sit & Spin ;-)
The war against prostitution is NOT proof that child sex trafficking doesn't exist.

PAF
08-01-2019, 05:43 PM
Just how desperate are you? Do you really think that all sex workers consent to be kidnapped, sent to a place they never heard of and forced into the trade before they have lost all their baby teeth?

According to the investigative research and official court documents, most of the prostitutes are in fact kidnapped - by law enforcement officers - and then released after they have been fingerprinted and have paid their fines.

Watch the video.

Swordsmyth
08-01-2019, 05:43 PM
His sexual morality is obviously getting in the way of his logic.

And that's the charitable interpretation.

Swordsmyth
08-01-2019, 05:44 PM
According to the investigative research and official court documents, most of the prostitutes are in fact kidnapped - by law enforcement officers - and then released after they have been fingerprinted and have paid their fines.

Watch the video.
Which has nothing to do with the children and even adults who are enslaved and raped.

PAF
08-01-2019, 05:48 PM
Which has nothing to do with the children and even adults who are enslaved and raped.

The investigative reporter stated that if it was as wide spread as it is claimed, court documents would certainly have to exist. It is interesting that in all of these hearings and testimonies, when asked blunt questions, the answer is almost always “well, we don’t know but we are looking into it”.

Watch the video.

https://youtu.be/AdtIUxWg_6c

spudea
08-01-2019, 05:57 PM

“Prostitution” and “trafficked” are used interchangeably by thugs in blue, even when trafficking does not occur. That is how they are able to obtain federal funding down to the local LEO, which they would otherwise not get. Also, those hundreds of thousands of children are not children, according to actual court documents, and the agencies who falsely reported those numbers made clear that those numbers should be redacted and never used. It is all media spin used by the left and the right in order to wipe prostitution off of the face of the earth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

PAF
08-01-2019, 06:07 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

I believe in and fully support the Bill of Rights. I believe that every accused has the right to a fair and impartial trial and to meet their accuser.

I believe and maintain an adherence to facts, not here-say and political/msm propaganda.

What you wish to believe is your choice.

I am not naive to believe that crime does not happen, and those responsible should be held accountable. But “hundreds-of-thousands-of-children per year in this country alone”? Give me a flipping reality break.

No. I do not believe Biometric Identification will put a stop to the oldest profession in human history. Girls get hard up just like guys. Deal with it.

euphemia
08-01-2019, 07:20 PM

Watch the video.

Totally not the point of this thread. The pint of this thread is that many of the groups posing as *families* at the border are, in face, not related at all. We are talking about little children.

PS: I watched the ages-old video the first time you posted it.

PAF
08-01-2019, 07:30 PM
Totally not the point of this thread. The pint of this thread is that many of the groups posing as *families* at the border are, in face, not related at all. We are talking about little children.

Part of the OP title: Children Brought Across Border for Sex Trafficking

The video that posted in this thread pertains exactly to this thread.

Swordsmyth
08-01-2019, 07:32 PM
Part of the OP title: Children Brought Across Border for Sex Trafficking

The video that posted in this thread pertains exactly to this thread.
No it doesn't.

PAF
08-01-2019, 07:39 PM
No it doesn't.

A B C D E F G...

Now you know your ABC’s. Now you may learn to read.

Swordsmyth
08-01-2019, 07:44 PM
A B C D E F G...

Now you know your ABC’s. Now you may learn to read.
Your video about prostitution by willing adults has no bearing on real children who are really being trafficked as sex slaves.

No amount of repeating yourself will change that.

PAF
08-01-2019, 07:51 PM
Your video about prostitution by willing adults has no bearing on real children who are really being trafficked as sex slaves.

No amount of repeating yourself will change that.

The investigation showed that children and trafficking are falsely used interchangeably with legal age of consent and prostitution, which creates government induced moral panic, and people like you screaming “government help me save me!”.

No amount of repeating yourself will change that. Nor will no amount of ignoring the investigation will change that.

Swordsmyth
08-01-2019, 07:57 PM
The investigation showed that children and trafficking are falsely used interchangeably with legal age of consent and prostitution, which creates government induced moral panic, and people like you screaming “government help me save me!”.

No amount of repeating yourself will change that. Nor will no amount of ignoring the investigation will change that.
And no amount of pretending that there are no children being trafficked will make it true.

Your insistence on spinning this implies ulterior motives.

PAF
08-01-2019, 08:06 PM
And no amount of pretending that there are no children being trafficked will make it true.

Your insistence on spinning this implies ulterior motives.

I have stated several times that I am not naive to the fact that it does occur. Those should be handled case by case in a local court of law.

But to suggest, as the gubermint/msm does, that Hundreds of Thousands of Children in this Country Alone - PER YEAR - one has to be smoking an awful lot of crack to believe that total crock of crap. Where are the hundreds of thousands of newspaper articles and milk jug pictures to even support that claim of the millennium?

Are you on crack, SwordSmyth? Or, is it that vested interest that you and Anne have together?

Swordsmyth
08-01-2019, 08:08 PM
I have stated several times that I am not naive to the fact that it does occur. Those should be handled case by case in a local court of law.

But to suggest, as the gubermint/msm does, that Hundreds of Thousands of Children in this Country Alone - PER YEAR - one has to be smoking an awful lot of crack to believe that total crock of crap. Where are the hundreds of thousands of newspaper articles and milk jug pictures to even support that claim of the millennium?

Are you on crack, SwordSmyth? Or, is it that vested interest that you and Anne have together?

Those with the most to lose are the loudest.

Created4
08-01-2019, 08:25 PM

Ok, go tell your mommy it is time to go to bed, as you're being naughty on the computer.

Swordsmyth
08-01-2019, 11:59 PM
Texas police rescue 9-year-old boy from human trafficker trying to sell him (https://news.yahoo.com/police-rescue-9-old-boy-145200780.html)

PAF
08-02-2019, 05:56 AM
Texas police rescue 9-year-old boy from human trafficker trying to sell him (https://news.yahoo.com/police-rescue-9-old-boy-145200780.html)

He will stand trial in a local court.

it received reports of 10,949 suspected human trafficking cases.

Sex trafficking was the No. 1 reported type of trafficking, with 7,859 alleged cases. Labor trafficking, the second most reported, trailed behind at 1,249 reported cases.

estimates that on any given day in 2016 there were 403,000 people living in conditions of modern slavery in the United States

3 years ago until now, all those "estimates" and no hard data. That is exactly what the investigative video that I posted above discusses.

As I said, I am not naïve that it does not happen. But Hundreds upon Hundreds of Thousands in this country alone? And no milk jug pictures? There are school shootings too. Shall we ban guns?

Yahoo! News!!! For yahoos, that is.

Swordsmyth
08-03-2019, 04:48 PM
https://twitter.com/NewsBreaking/status/1157407880489754624

PAF
08-03-2019, 06:14 PM
https://twitter.com/NewsBreaking/status/1157407880489754624

Why are posting single cases that have not been litigated/ruled yet?

The same question that I posed above: Where is the hard data / court ruling?

Lowe reportedly defied a court order by taking her daughter out of state and was believed to be taking her to New Jersey and then into Louisiana.

The child was pretty much given to a pimp, an associate of a pimp or family of the pimp for keeping.

a residence that had been under investigation for possibly being involved in a human trafficking operation

Do you NOT believe in the rule of law, innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

Do you often yell wolf to get a reaction and/or result, even when there is no wolf?

Do you support Red-Flag Laws?

Swordsmyth
08-03-2019, 06:17 PM

Do you NOT believe in the rule of law, innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

Do you often yell wolf to get a reaction and/or result, even when there is no wolf?

Irrelevant, we are not sitting in judgement to send an individual to prison.

Swordsmyth
08-03-2019, 06:17 PM

Those with the most to lose are the loudest.

Swordsmyth
08-08-2019, 12:15 AM
Corey Roper was sentenced today to 13 years in prison for sex trafficking of minor females. Roper previously pled guilty to one count of sex trafficking minor victims. As part of his plea, Roper acknowledged that he trafficked three minor females, and also trafficked another female by force.
Manhattan U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman stated: “Self-proclaimed pimp, Corey Roper, perpetrated awful acts against young women. Roper subjected his victims – some as young as 13 years old – to what he called ‘pimp rules,’ and punished them through cruel physical violence and depriving them of food and sleep if they didn’t comply with his abhorrent commands. Because of his unconscionable conduct against these vulnerable victims, Roper now ironically finds himself subject to a code of conduct that he’s forced to comply with – prison rules.”

More at: https://breaking911.com/unconscionable-conduct-nyc-pimp-gets-15-years-for-trafficking-brutally-torturing-underage-girls/

redmundyf
08-31-2021, 05:32 AM
Have you ever thought that the number of people who take somebody else's child with them or bring a child to their family is very suspicious? On the contrary, if there are such people, they are in the minority, and child trafficking is rampant cause of the blind eye. So it benefits someone. The issue of DNA testing isn't some inaccessible innovation, but a logical procedure if the child is accompanied by an adult who clearly isn't similar to his or her relative. And about the fake documents, well, this is our reality, I and my friends use the best ohio fake id (https://fakeyourdrank.com/state/new-ohio-fake-id), it works flawlessly. The authorities are probably satisfied with such a situation with fake documents.