PDA

View Full Version : 'Unglued': Climate protesters arrested for super-gluing themselves to Capitol doors

AngryCanadian
07-29-2019, 08:16 PM
'Unglued': Climate protesters arrested for super-gluing themselves to Capitol doors (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/unglued-climate-protesters-arrested-for-super-gluing-themselves-to-capitol-doors?fbclid=IwAR1axzQeFNcqs2jYklcqfvwrRORYZyaQB9C h2NUT6JzWtDXcmZLPhzuG5VY)
"The Liberals arent sending in their best":tears:

The protesters with the climate activist group Extinction Rebellion chanted "Climate! Extinction! Rebellion!" as they formed chains of two or more people holding hands while glued to doors and walls in the Capitol.

On social media some impeach Trump now liberals defended the protesters.

These people are trying to save your children from climate disaster.

Watch Moscow Mitch come unglued when he gets tossed. For that matter, I'm waiting for you to come unglued from Criminal Trump. Tic-toc. Election Day is coming.

phill4paul
07-29-2019, 08:18 PM
Red rover, red rover, send a denier on over. Lol.

Danke
07-29-2019, 08:27 PM
'Unglued': Climate protesters arrested for super-gluing themselves to Capitol doors (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/unglued-climate-protesters-arrested-for-super-gluing-themselves-to-capitol-doors?fbclid=IwAR1axzQeFNcqs2jYklcqfvwrRORYZyaQB9C h2NUT6JzWtDXcmZLPhzuG5VY)
"The Liberals arent sending in their best":tears:

On social media some impeach Trump now liberals defended the protesters.

phill4paul
07-29-2019, 08:29 PM
If their hands are super glued to a wall I suppose I could just walk up and pee on their leg and tell them it's raining. Just like they are trying to do to me.

AngryCanadian
07-29-2019, 08:31 PM
If their hands are super glued to a wall I suppose I could just walk up and pee on their leg and tell them it's raining. Just like they are trying to do to me.

They are the same idiots who believe what Prince Charles said about the world ending in 18 months. Personally I think Charles was just mocking and fooling idiots.

phill4paul
07-29-2019, 08:40 PM
They are the same idiots who believe what Prince Charles said about the world ending in 18 months. Personally I think Charles was just mocking and fooling idiots.

Not really up on what the Brits have to say. But, if that is what he said hopefully he made "air parenthesis" after his remark.

brushfire
07-29-2019, 09:01 PM
Thank goodness, only 12 more years of this sh!t.

PursuePeace
07-29-2019, 09:14 PM
“It doesn’t hurt,” they tell me. “But it will when they rip us off.”

Poor Flick.

AngryCanadian
07-29-2019, 09:26 PM
Thank goodness, only 12 more years of this sh!t.

I wonder what will be the next excuse if nothing happens after 12 years from now? lolz.
Either way i think the Earth will be fine. Unless the elitists arent telling anything and are using climate change as an excuse.