PDA

View Full Version : Gabbard Questions Democrats’ Support of Decriminalizing Border Crossings

Swordsmyth
07-27-2019, 08:16 PM
Democratic presidential hopeful Tulsi Gabbard claims that she is “looking at” the idea of decriminalizing border crossings.
However, she has concerns that it could lead to open borders.
On The View, she said “That’s something that I’m looking at”, when asked if she supports the idea.
She added, “I think decriminalizing could lead to open borders. We need safe, secure borders in this country. We need to reform our laws.”

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/tulsi-gabbard-questions-democrats-support-of-decriminalizing-border-crossings/

AngryCanadian
07-27-2019, 09:03 PM
decriminalizing border crossings is nothing but cute and shorten words for Open Borders.

shakey1
07-27-2019, 09:46 PM
Worth questioning

spudea
07-27-2019, 09:46 PM
it practically is currently, if you are caught, you get let go pretty quick and told to appear with a court date, then 95% of people don't show up, and no one comes after you, that's pretty decriminalized. People that commit real crimes have to post bail. I wonder why bail isn't required for border jumpers hmm.

oyarde
07-27-2019, 09:48 PM
Someone in hawaii is not qualified to speculate .

CaptainAmerica
07-28-2019, 01:56 AM
Democratic presidential hopeful Tulsi Gabbard claims that she is “looking at” the idea of decriminalizing border crossings.
However, she has concerns that it could lead to open borders.
On The View, she said “That’s something that I’m looking at”, when asked if she supports the idea.
She added, “I think decriminalizing could lead to open borders. We need safe, secure borders in this country. We need to reform our laws.”

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/tulsi-gabbard-questions-democrats-support-of-decriminalizing-border-crossings/

Tulsi is intelligent, but simultaneously has a doublespeak mind. If she truly believed what she touts on foreign policy she would also know that you cannot sustain a country without borders, without national defense..without LOCKING people out that do not have permission through a civil governing body to COME HERE. If our governing body does not permit us to control our own living space, then we are not truly a country. Are you really a home owner if your neighbor can walk right into your home any time of the day uninvited?

Swordsmyth
07-28-2019, 02:02 AM
Tulsi is intelligent, but simultaneously has a doublespeak mind. If she truly believed what she touts on foreign policy she would also know that you cannot sustain a country without borders, without national defense..without LOCKING people out that do not have permission through a civil governing body to COME HERE. If our governing body does not permit us to control our own living space, then we are not truly a country. Are you really a home owner if your neighbor can walk right into your home any time of the day uninvited?
I don't trust her any farther than I could throw her.

Lots of Demoncrats have said things about securing the border but they never mean one word of it.

She is just looking for ways to be different from the pack in the hope of getting support from dem voters who don't support war and open borders.

Anti Globalist
07-28-2019, 08:10 AM
Shes only questioning it so she can bring it more voters. If elected, she'd still continue the open border policy.

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-28-2019, 08:31 AM
Democrats have a long history of bringing in slaves to help them

tfurrh
07-28-2019, 10:24 AM
Democrats have a long history of bringing in slaves to help them

So lets all bow to the long noble history of the GOP. Hats off to ol honest Abe!!!!!!

CaptainAmerica
07-31-2019, 01:14 PM
I don't trust her any farther than I could throw her.

Lots of Demoncrats have said things about securing the border but they never mean one word of it.

She is just looking for ways to be different from the pack in the hope of getting support from dem voters who don't support war and open borders.

Tulsi is trying to gain indies and libertarians.....her foreign policy ideologies contradict her domestic policies...she has trouble choosing what her stance is on the border because she can't win libertarians or independents over with a decriminalizing policy ...just another example of someone who doesn't have the will power to do what needs to be done. the border immigration problem needs to be stopped 100 percent before our voting system is completely overrun by uneducated immigrants , and YES this is precisely the plan of the communist party to overrun us.