PDA

View Full Version : Businesses that donate a share of profits to Paul's campaign/grassroots

A Ron Paul Rebel
12-14-2007, 09:45 AM
Who has a business or who knows of a business that is willing to give 50% of profits to Dr. Paul's campaigne or to the grassroots efforts?

The more we support each other and businesses that support Dr. Paul the stronger and bigger the grassroots and campaign will grow.

Also, to accelerate that growth exponentially, let's offer these services to outsiders who aren't already involved with Ron Paul... Instead of just circulating our money amongst each other, let's bring in new money by offering services to non-supporters and future supporters.

...The other day I proposed giving 50% of the profits of my "247 Gas Saving Tips" to the campaign (and grassroots once I max out). And I was met with a lot of opposition as expected. IMO, what I think wasn't realized is that this is a way to bring in OUTSIDE people with NEW money.

If they only purchase a grassroots offer, great. But if they join the fight and support Dr. Paul, EVEN BETTER.

Hunter

p.s. If you have constructive criticism let me know, but if you are going to be a 'idea hater', let it go!

Here's the thread from the other day:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=52361

Thomas Paine
12-14-2007, 09:53 AM
Should consult with attorney well versed in FEC regulations. I thought corporations were barred from donating to political campaigns. Also, campaign contribution limits are still applicable.

A Ron Paul Rebel
12-14-2007, 10:03 AM
Should consult with attorney well versed in FEC regulations. I thought corporations were barred from donating to political campaigns. Also, campaign contribution limits are still applicable.

Anyone knowledgable in this?
If corporations are barred from donating to the campaign, they can still give to grassroots projects, right?

Hunter

A Ron Paul Rebel
12-14-2007, 10:45 AM
bump