PDA

View Full Version : Any South Carolina Ccordinator?

poppop_schell
07-03-2007, 08:34 AM
Hello from Iowa. I am curious what is happening in South Carolina? Has a full-time SC Coordinator been appointed?

AMack
07-03-2007, 08:44 AM
Not that I know of yet. It may be good to have one though. John McCain has previously been leading SC polls, but if he collapses, Ron Paul may be the guy to capture those former McCain votes.

noztnac
01-06-2008, 08:07 AM
As soon as people find out McCain isn't tough on immigration and wants us in Iraq for 100 years it will be game over for McCain.

fireworks_god
01-06-2008, 08:08 AM
Hello from Iowa. I am curious what is happening in South Carolina? Has a full-time SC Coordinator been appointed?

Who knows, but don't expect the official campaign to accomplish anywhere near as much as what we will accomplish in this forum. If we try to filter all of our efforts through some "full-time coordinator" we will lose.

Getting out the vote is our responsibility! :)

pilby
01-06-2008, 10:57 AM
according to: http://www.ronpaul2008.com/states/south-carolina/

Brian Gentry - South Carolina Coordinator
Joshua Huffman - South Carolina Director of Grassroots Organizing
Gloria Kwayisi - Columbia Office Manager - gloria.kwayisi@ronpaul2008.com

Email: sc@ronpaul2008.com

Greenville SC Office
Phone: 864 250 4382

Columbia SC Office
Phone: 803-931-8096

Charleston SC Office
Phone: 843 225 6961

justinc.1089
01-06-2008, 01:17 PM
DO NOT EMAIL Gentry! Our state coordinator has been awful. They barely get back to us, and if they do they don't get around to doing what they tell us. They may finally be getting going now since there is volunteering going on, but so far all I have seen is meetup groups taking command of the new, but few, reinforcements we're getting.

We were supposed to get 39 volunteers Friday, but we only got 12-15.

So we need more people to come volunteer, because if Horry county was supposed to get 39, and got 12-15, and 3 other counties were only supposed to get like 10 each, they probably only got a handful.

Go to http://ronpaulsc.camp7.org/ for volunteering information, and you can email winsouthcarolina@yahoo.com

Thats the information for volunteering in SC. If you email just the SC campaign people you probably won't get anywhere.

MalcolmGandi
01-06-2008, 04:35 PM
If you have anything for the eastern half of SC, send me a pm, I see the SC field coordinator every day.

fireworks_god
01-07-2008, 12:13 AM
If you have anything for the eastern half of SC, send me a pm, I see the SC field coordinator every day.

Ahh! Great! If we come up with good ideas here in this forum, we'll now be able to work with the troops on the ground! :D