PDA

View Full Version : Sacrifice your Saturday for promoting Tea Party 07!

qwerty
12-14-2007, 09:27 AM
Please, if you can sacrifice your saturday for Tea Party, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity!

Please, spend your Saturday on promoting Tea Party everywhere online/offline.

Think itīs just a one day of your whole life sacrificed for this revolution!

Ten Million Tea Party is the best thing for this revolution which can EVER happen...

Please Please Please!!!

Everyone can reach ATLEAST 20 new people in a one day! If every active member does this, itīs 100.000 new people aware about this event!

REMEMBER THAT EVERY DONATION WILL HELP, JUST ASK PEOPLE TO DONATE!!!

:cool:

qwerty
12-14-2007, 09:31 AM
I really canīt wait to see that will we raise more money in one day than the second candidate in a WHOLE QUARTER!!!

mosquitobite
12-14-2007, 09:37 AM
I'll be Christmas shopping in a crowded mall. I'll be wearing my Ron Paul T-shirt (after I wash it tonight since I'm also wearing it today!) and I bought a glittered red/white/blue hat to wear as well. I'm going to look like it's July 4th instead of Christmas :D I will be handing out business cards (RP information on them) when people look or ask why :)

The cards will mention www.teaparty07.com :D

qwerty
12-14-2007, 11:44 AM
bump!

qwerty
12-14-2007, 11:57 AM
Come On!!!!

newmedia4ron
12-14-2007, 08:22 PM
bump

Menthol Patch
12-14-2007, 09:34 PM
If we all UNITE together in support of the Tea Party we can STUN THE WORLD and prove RON PAUL CAN WIN!

Have you done all of the following?

( ) I have sent messages and alerts to all my Facebook, Myspace, Digg, Youtube, and other social networking friends and associates telling them about the Tea Party!

( ) I have mentioned the Tea Party of 2007 on every other message board and forum I participate on and have encouraged them to donate!

( ) I have told every person in my immediate and extended family about the Tea Party of 2007 and have encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have told my all of my real-life friends and associates about the Tea Party of 2007 and encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have told my neighbors or room mates about the Tea Party and encouraged them to make a donation!

( ) I have sent a message to each person in my Meetup group and encouraged them to support the Tea Party, spread the word about the Tea Party, and to find ways to increase the size of their personal donations!

( ) I have and will continue to make every reasonable effort to find ways to increase the amount of my personal donation to the Tea Party to help reach the goal of ten million dollars. This may include working extra hours, cutting non-essential personal expenditures, selling items of value, or raising funds in some other (legal and ethical) way!