PDA

View Full Version : WSJ: Opinion: The Gospel of Paul 12/14

llepard
12-14-2007, 09:18 AM
Ugh.

Could be worse, but overall a hit job.

Here is my favorite.

She will eat these words:

"Mr. Paul isn't going to be president. He trails in national polls, in no small part because his lack of a proactive foreign policy makes him an unserious candidate in today's terror world."

kim@wsj.com.

Yeah right Kim, and the serious candidates advocate killing innocent civilians all over the world. How Christian of them.

People like this do not deserve to have Dr. Paul as their President.

StateofTrance
12-14-2007, 09:21 AM
I'm not generalizing but views like this makes think whether America as a developed country really represents her citizens with DEVELOPED BRAINS.

micahnelson
12-14-2007, 09:23 AM
llepard, I think if you read it again you'll see they attack Ron Paul, but ultimately say that Republicans support his message and views.

It knocks big government republicans as well.

It certainly isn't shilling for Paul, but hopefully it will serve as a shot across the bow for the neoconservatives.

Anti Federalist
12-14-2007, 09:24 AM
"Mr. Paul isn't going to be president. He trails in national polls, in no small part because his lack of a proactive foreign policy makes him an unserious candidate in today's terror world."

"Ugh" is right.

What is the mental disconnect that these people suffer from that they cannot see their "proactive foreign policy" is what has, to a large degree, created the "terror world"?

I wouldn't wrap fish in the WSJ since Murdoch bought it, anyways.

LL, will you be in Boston on Sunday?

I'd hope so, like to shake your hand for all you've done for this effort.

llepard
12-14-2007, 09:28 AM
"Ugh" is right.

What is the mental disconnect that these people suffer from that they cannot see their "proactive foreign policy" is what has, to a large degree, created the "terror world"?

I wouldn't wrap fish in the WSJ since Murdoch bought it, anyways.

LL, will you be in Boston on Sunday?

I'd hope so, like to shake your hand for all you've done for this effort.

Yes, I will be there with my family. LWL

Anti Federalist
12-14-2007, 09:29 AM
Outstanding, looking forward to it!

lynnf
12-14-2007, 10:27 AM
Ugh.

Could be worse, but overall a hit job.

Here is my favorite.

She will eat these words:

kim@wsj.com.

Yeah right Kim, and the serious candidates advocate killing innocent civilians all over the world. How Christian of them.

People like this do not deserve to have Dr. Paul as their President.

pass along a link if one becomes available later. unserious? she should have a lot of trouble eating that one, doesn't even seem to be a word so it should have a really bad taste!

lynn