PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ Rudy falls out of lead in FL!

WillInMiami
12-14-2007, 09:15 AM
HA! You know, I REALLY REALLY want Ron Paul to win. None-the-less, if he does not win, I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY do NOT want Rudy to win! So, I am happy to read (on Drudge) that Rudy has lost the lead in his "strong-hold" - Florida. I attented the convention in Orlando (and debate) in October and let me tell you - the Florida repubs seemed to be in LOVE with Rudy. It was pretty discouraging. That makes this news THAT MUCH SWEETER!

Besides, with Rudy falling and all the truth coming out about the Huckster, someone is going to pick up votes. I don't think it'll be McCain, Tancrado, Hunter, or Keyes. I'm guessing that Rudy, Mitt, and Mike will split a large portion of the primary votes and end up with roughly 20% each. That means that all we have to do is get 21% in NH, FL, and SC and we win the early states!

Forefall
12-14-2007, 09:30 AM
Rather have Rudy than Huckabee

WillInMiami
12-14-2007, 09:32 AM

That's like saying "I'd rather have Aids than the Ebola virus..."

JenHarris
12-14-2007, 09:36 AM

Lol +1

Dorfsmith
12-14-2007, 09:38 AM

LOL!!!

Mattsa
12-14-2007, 09:47 AM

I'd rather fall from the 35th floor than the 36th! DOH!!!!!!!!!!!

hocaltar
12-14-2007, 09:50 AM

LOL!

JPFromTally
12-14-2007, 09:57 AM
Believe it or not, I think Huck would be a worse president than the Ghoul.

A southern governor who is folksy, likeable and religious - but who has no education and foreign policy experience. A perfect mark for the neo-con think tank. Sound familiar?

drain
12-14-2007, 10:01 AM
huck is bush bush is huck

RevolutionSD
12-14-2007, 10:02 AM
HA! You know, I REALLY REALLY want Ron Paul to win. None-the-less, if he does not win, I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY do NOT want Rudy to win! So, I am happy to read (on Drudge) that Rudy has lost the lead in his "strong-hold" - Florida. I attented the convention in Orlando (and debate) in October and let me tell you - the Florida repubs seemed to be in LOVE with Rudy. It was pretty discouraging. That makes this news THAT MUCH SWEETER!

Besides, with Rudy falling and all the truth coming out about the Huckster, someone is going to pick up votes. I don't think it'll be McCain, Tancrado, Hunter, or Keyes. I'm guessing that Rudy, Mitt, and Mike will split a large portion of the primary votes and end up with roughly 20% each. That means that all we have to do is get 21% in NH, FL, and SC and we win the early states!

Do you have a link?
Is RP gaining any traction in florida according to msm polls?

tsetsefly
12-14-2007, 10:02 AM

A southern governor who is folksy, likeable and religious - but who has no education and foreign policy experience. A perfect mark for the neo-con think tank. Sound familiar?

that is not an opinion, that is fact, lol...

Huckabee would shove his religion down our throats using what power he has to do it, and would increase spending more than the ghoul is that is possible...

Luther
12-14-2007, 10:03 AM
Candidates Ranked From Worst To Best:

1. Huckabee
2. McCain
3. Giuliani
4. Thompson
5. Romney
6. Paul

dspectre
12-14-2007, 10:04 AM

LOL

Bigboyen
12-14-2007, 10:16 AM
This will shock they Rudy campaign. They could do badly in the early primaries since they had Florida in the bag. If that’s not the case anymore his campaign is in big trouble.

It's a bit chocking to see both Rudy and Thompson’s campaign crashing, I know many complains about our HQ - but when we see how bad the big campaigns do we should be happy with the our men.

paulitics
12-14-2007, 10:58 AM
Think about this. Rudy has Podhoretz advising him, the original neocon, and proudly self admitted. He coined the term Islami-Fascist.

Alopederii
12-14-2007, 11:04 AM

:D

I'm SO going to use that one!

bgoldwater
12-14-2007, 11:07 AM

Agreed. Huckabee is so much worse. He represents the wonderful "heroic conservatism"

mwkaufman
12-14-2007, 11:08 AM

1. Huckabee
2. McCain
3. Giuliani
4. Thompson
5. Romney
6. Paul

Is Romney really better than Thompson? Even if what he campaigns on now is slightly better, if public opinion sways, do you trust Romney not to sway with it? If something like Columbine happened under Romney's watch, I do not think he would veto whatever overreaching reactionary gun control legislation they try to pass. Thompson would veto it without a second thought. So IMO, from best to worst, including Democrats:

1. Paul
2. Richardson
3. Thompson
4. Obama
5. Romney
6. Giuliani
7. Clinton
8. McCain
9. Huckabee

westmich4paul
12-14-2007, 11:21 AM

A southern governor who is folksy, likeable and religious - but who has no education and foreign policy experience. A perfect mark for the neo-con think tank. Sound familiar? You really cannot be saying that a New York City Mayor full of arrogance, selfishness, greed,and also no foreign policy experiance could really be a lesser of the two evils? And why for gods sake is this discussion even being held? If Ron doesn't get nominated does everyone here have a second alternative? WTH? Not one candidate in the race even comes close to Ron on the issues, it would be like voting for bizzaro superman because superman wasn't elected? Let me help you all out, Rudy= liberal in republican clothing. Huckabee= liberal in Religious Republican clothing. A vote for either of these two and you might as well vote hillary or obama. At least they will eventually try to maybe stop the sensless war. But rest assured big govt spending will continue as planned.

partypooper
12-14-2007, 11:23 AM

1. Huckabee
2. McCain
3. Giuliani
4. Thompson
5. Romney
6. Paul

agree, except for romney/thompson. to me, thompson is better.

hambone1982
12-14-2007, 11:25 AM

LOL!

LibertyEagle
12-14-2007, 11:25 AM

qft

mathamagician
12-14-2007, 11:26 AM
Here's the link to the Rasmussen poll:

http://rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/florida/election_2008_florida_republican_primary

Pete Kay
12-14-2007, 11:27 AM
This is great news! This is what I hope happens. Huck wins Iowa, Ron Paul comes in second. Ron wins New Hampshire, and also wins Michigan(it's an open primary!) then comes in second or third in S. Carolina with Huck being first most likely. Ron wins Nevada! Rudy and Fred drop out of the race in shame. The race is down to Huck, Romney, Paul and McCain hanging around. Tancredo and Hunter will still probably be kicking around too.

If this scenario happens then we have a real shot at a win. If Ron can get a few wins under his belt he will be seen as a contender and the race will be between him and Huck and I think the lovefest with Huck will fade once more people learn about his dirt.

transistor
12-14-2007, 11:45 AM
As much as I hate Rudy, I'd take him over huckabee

ThePieSwindler
12-14-2007, 12:02 PM
Thompson is the only republican candidate where ill still vote republican if Ron Paul isnt elected. I of course dont like his views on foreign policy, and he has very little shot at winning, and is a CFR member, but that doesnt necessarily make him dangerous - most people in the CFR arent actually aware of the higher-up intentions, probably. So basically, its RON PAUL OR BUST baby, but thompson would at least be a lesser of two evils worth voting for.

Live_Free_Or_Die
12-14-2007, 12:15 PM
nt

nbhadja
12-14-2007, 12:33 PM
I also live in Florida. I have not seen ONE candidate sign so far from anyone!

cjhowe
12-14-2007, 07:38 PM
I love this. Rudy was begging Russert on Meet the Press to put up the graphic on how well he is doing in Florida. Be careful what you wish for!

Theocrat
12-14-2007, 09:25 PM
That's all I have to say about that.

Rick Flowers
12-14-2007, 11:56 PM
Blah

axiomata
12-15-2007, 03:13 AM
What was it just a week ago on Meet the Press where Rudy was saying "but what about Florida, but what about Florida"?