PDA

View Full Version : Trump’s ‘Family First’ Law Is About To Deal A Blow To The Government Child Removal Racket

Swordsmyth
07-15-2019, 09:20 PM
President Donald Trump’s plan to protect children from government removal is about to go forward, on the heels of a State Department report (https://www.theepochtimes.com/pipeline-from-foster-care-to-child-sex-trafficking-highlighted-in-state-departments-report_2972229.html) that found foster care a top breeding ground for human trafficking.
Trump’s “Family First Prevention Services Act” will become active (https://www.childrensdefense.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/family-first-detailed-summary.pdf) on October 1 of this year, after Trump quietly signed it into law as an attachment to a short-term budget bill in February 2018. Trump’s Department of Health and Human Services is tasked with implementation.
The White House has recently prioritized the foster care crisis, with First Lady Melania Trump honoring (https://bigleaguepolitics.com/first-lady-honors-foster-care-children-as-whistleblowers-expose-human-trafficking/) foster care children in West Virginia as parents victimized by Child Protective Services (CPS) are speaking out nationwide. (https://bigleaguepolitics.com/watch-child-protective-services-whistleblowers-and-parents-speak-out-about-human-trafficking/)
The “Family First” law is not a cure-all for the child removal crisis by any stretch of the imagination, but it represents a first step for the President, who will no doubt be forced to address the national populist uprising against CPS.

Federal funds will now be prioritized to finding solutions for children to stay with their families or close relatives or family friends, and will de-incentivize the lucrative trend of group homes keeping kids in their clutches for long periods of time.
The National Conference of State Legislatures recently noted: (http://www.ncsl.org/research/human-services/family-first-prevention-services-act-ffpsa.aspx) “With the Family First Prevention Services Act states, territories, and tribes with an approved Title IV-E plan have the option to use these funds for prevention services that would allow “candidates for foster care” to stay with their parents or relatives. States will be reimbursed for prevention services for up to 12 months. A written, trauma-informed prevention plan must be created, and services will need to be evidence-based. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) expects to release guidance on service eligibility before Oct. 1, 2018.
The Family First Prevention Services Act also seeks to curtail the use of congregate or group care for children and instead places a new emphasis on family foster homes. With limited exceptions, the federal government will not reimburse states for children placed in group care settings for more than two weeks. Approved settings, known as qualified residential treatment programs, must use a trauma-informed treatment model and employ registered or licensed nursing staff and other licensed clinical staff. The child must be formally assessed within 30 days of placement to determine if his or her needs can be met by family members, in a family foster home or another approved setting.”
NCSL passage ends

Iowa’s human services department issued guidance (https://dhs.iowa.gov/Child-Welfare/FamilyFirst) on Trump’s law, noting:
“It will prevent the need for removal through evidence-based family preservation services.
If removal is necessary, placement will be prioritized in this order:

Relative or fictive kin
Licensed Foster Family
Congregate care (for treatment only)

Key components of Family First will include foster care prevention services such as mental health, substance abuse treatment services, in-home, parent skill-based programs that include parent education, and individual and family counseling. It will also include kinship navigator programs, which are designed to provide support to relatives and fictive kin when the child cannot be safely maintained in the home.”
Iowa human services guidance passage ends

This law represents a tangible first step, but the crisis continues to spiral out of control and necessitates more sweeping action.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/trumps-family-first-law-is-about-to-deal-a-blow-to-the-government-child-removal-racket/

PAF
07-15-2019, 09:38 PM
Federal funds

“With the Family First Prevention Services Act states, territories, and tribes with an approved Title IV-E plan..."

States will be reimbursed

Federal funds will now be prioritized to finding solutions

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)

qualified residential treatment programs, must use a trauma-informed treatment model

Color me skeptic... while this sounds like great news, and there is in fact is a problem with CPS, and children should be reunited wherever possible, why is this coming down from the FED?

timosman
07-15-2019, 09:40 PM
Color me skeptic... while this sounds like great news, and there is in fact is a problem with CPS, and children should be reunited wherever possible, why is this coming down from the FED?

We have too many child fuckers in this country. :tears:

PAF
07-15-2019, 09:45 PM
We have too many child $#@!ers in this country. :tears:

Indeed! And this gets funnier and funnier (sicker and sicker) the more into it you get. Don't you just love how .GOV/Media works?

https://youtu.be/eV6Ahz5GWQc

Swordsmyth
07-16-2019, 02:46 AM
We have too many child $#@!ers in this country. :tears:
In the world.

dannno
07-23-2019, 07:42 PM
bump..

Countless threads were started over CPS abuse on this forum.

Swordsmyth
07-23-2019, 07:44 PM
bump..

But Orange Man BAD!

Swordsmyth
07-23-2019, 09:03 PM
https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/f8Wc1oQ1m8_Au6UJIJRMFg--~B/Zmk9c3RyaW07aD0zODY7cHlvZmY9MDtxPTgwO3c9NDQwO3NtPT E7YXBwaWQ9eXRhY2h5b24-/https://media.zenfs.com/en-US/sheknows_79/c9ce0c52e7d58ae92cc366766d6dc6b6

devil21
07-24-2019, 11:18 AM
bump..

Indeed and it does need attention. But one must ask where the federal government derives the authority to direct state and local agencies on policies regarding child removal, particularly when it does not cross state lines. Looks like yet another federal power grab.

tod evans
07-24-2019, 11:55 AM
Indeed and it does need attention. But one must ask where the federal government derives the authority to direct state and local agencies on policies regarding child removal, particularly when it does not cross state lines. Looks like yet another federal power grab.

My guess is federal funding.

Kind of like 'roads'..........The feds tell the states to adopt policy or loose funding.

devil21
07-24-2019, 12:15 PM
My guess is federal funding.

Kind of like 'roads'..........The feds tell the states to adopt policy or loose funding.

...and we have posters here hailing more federal overreach as great solutions. At least interstate highways are actually interstate, thereby triggering the (false interpretation of the) Commerce Clause.

tod evans
07-24-2019, 12:45 PM
...and we have posters here hailing more federal overreach as great solutions. At least interstate highways are actually interstate, thereby triggering the (false interpretation of the) Commerce Clause.

As always more government isn't the solution to too much government.

Much better to take the power and money away from government.

dannno
07-24-2019, 12:45 PM

If local governments are stealing children to rape and murder/sacrifice on a massive scale, I would think that a military invasion of said local government would not be an overreach, but that's just me.

tod evans
07-24-2019, 12:51 PM
If local governments are stealing children to rape and murder/sacrifice on a massive scale, I would think that a military invasion of said local government would not be an overreach, but that's just me.

Not prosecuting parents and relatives who protect their children from rogue governmental agents would be a much better solution.

dannno
07-24-2019, 12:52 PM
Not prosecuting parents and relatives who protect their children from rogue governmental agents would be a much better solution.

Yep, that's what's going to result from Trump's actions. Rogue agents are currently operating under the corrupt law. Trump is changing the law so they won't be operating under the law anymore if they want to steal children. So families will be able to protect their children lawfully.

That's also what would result from military invasion.

If we just say, well, it's ok for these government agents to steal children, but if there is a big shootout between the family and a swat team, and some how the family survives, we won't put them in jail... well, even though it is correct, that wouldn't be too effective. Not many families can kill an entire swat team. If they do, there will probably be casualties.

Or we could just let it keep happening... but Trump is not going to let that happen, and that is a good thing.

Our entire government, from the bottom up, local, federal, everything is corrupt. Trump is draining the swamp. If Trump has to break a few eggs to drain the swamp, that is well worth it.

tod evans
07-24-2019, 01:22 PM
Yep, that's what's going to result from Trump's actions. Rogue agents are currently operating under the corrupt law. Trump is changing the law so they won't be operating under the law anymore if they want to steal children. So families will be able to protect their children lawfully.

That's also what would result from military invasion.

If we just say, well, it's ok for these government agents to steal children, but if there is a big shootout between the family and a swat team, and some how the family survives, we won't put them in jail... well, even though it is correct, that wouldn't be too effective. Not many families can kill an entire swat team. If they do, there will probably be casualties.

Or we could just let it keep happening... but Trump is not going to let that happen, and that is a good thing.

Our entire government, from the bottom up, local, federal, everything is corrupt. Trump is draining the swamp. If Trump has to break a few eggs to drain the swamp, that is well worth it.

Which part of "more government isn't the solution to too much government" is difficult?

Trump, or the man on the moon bringing more government to bear is a bigger problem, not a solution!

jkr
07-24-2019, 01:25 PM
MAGA?

YES
YES HE DID!

well done djt

dannno
07-24-2019, 01:40 PM
Which part of "more government isn't the solution to too much government" is difficult?

Trump, or the man on the moon bringing more government to bear is a bigger problem, not a solution!

Ya, I know, your solution is simply to allow families to shoot swat teams legally to protect their child even if the swat team is obeying a lawful order.

My solution is to make it illegal for swat teams to steal children.

I think my solution results in less government.

devil21
07-24-2019, 02:12 PM

That does happen occasionally I'm sure but I hope you're not claiming that is the SOP of CPS agencies. I'm not defending CPS in any shape or form but corruption within their ranks should be addressed locally, not by some federal agencies that are often much more involved in child trafficking operations than the local agencies are. Why on earth would anyone want to turn over control of such things to the same people that we already know engage in that stuff???

Or, if Ivanka or Donald or whoever wants to impress me, tell the truth. The only reason CPS even has jurisdiction to do such things is because the governments literally own the children via birth certificate registration. The complete lack of any sort of honesty about the real situation and causes of these issues is what irks me more than anything. It's always some fake cover story that insults my intelligence, instead.

dannno
07-24-2019, 02:34 PM
That does happen occasionally I'm sure but I hope you're not claiming that is the SOP of CPS agencies. I'm not defending CPS in any shape or form but corruption within their ranks should be addressed locally, not by some federal agencies that are often much more involved in child trafficking operations than the local agencies are. Why on earth would anyone want to turn over control of such things to the same people that we already know engage in that stuff???

Or, if Ivanka or Donald or whoever wants to impress me, tell the truth. The only reason CPS even has jurisdiction to do such things is because the governments literally own the children via birth certificate registration. The complete lack of any sort of honesty about the real situation and causes of these issues is what irks me more than anything. It's always some fake cover story that insults my intelligence, instead.

Ok, you drain the swamp your way, report back on how it goes.

I'm going to keep rooting for Trump, who is actually routing out the deep state.

And ya, CPS trafficking children to the CIA which was run by satanic pedophiles is a lot more common than you think.

Trump is already working on routing out the intelligence agencies, he is just helping tie up loose ends here.

devil21
07-24-2019, 02:57 PM
So dannno's solution is to hand more power to the agencies that are much closer affiliated to (and generally run by) deep state types, in order to rout out the deep state and prevent the deep state from gaining more power.

Ya just can't make this stuff up. Or yeah I guess ya can...

Created4
07-24-2019, 03:25 PM
President Donald Trump’s plan to protect children from government removal is about to go forward, on the heels of a State Department report (https://www.theepochtimes.com/pipeline-from-foster-care-to-child-sex-trafficking-highlighted-in-state-departments-report_2972229.html) that found foster care a top breeding ground for human trafficking.

The Family First Act was NOT Trump's bill. It has been around for years, and was attached to a budget bill to keep the government operating earlier this year.

Richard Wexler exposes the faults with this act. Ethan Huff of NN should have done his homework a bit better before writing this article.

Don’t Believe the Hype: The Family First Act is a Step Backwards for Child Welfare Finance Reform (https://medicalkidnap.com/2018/02/09/dont-believe-the-hype-the-family-first-act-is-a-step-backwards-for-child-welfare-finance-reform/)

The Child Welfare system cannot be reformed. It needs to be defunded and abolished. REAL child abuse in their homes is RARE, compared to the abuse that goes on in Foster Care, and in those rare circumstances, law enforcement should arrest the abusers and local communities should decide what to do with the children - NOT the federal government.

devil21
07-24-2019, 03:51 PM
The Family First Act was NOT Trump's bill. It has been around for years, and was attached to a budget bill to keep the government operating earlier this year.

Richard Wexler exposes the faults with this act. Ethan Huff of NN should have done his homework a bit better before writing this article.

Don’t Believe the Hype: The Family First Act is a Step Backwards for Child Welfare Finance Reform (https://medicalkidnap.com/2018/02/09/dont-believe-the-hype-the-family-first-act-is-a-step-backwards-for-child-welfare-finance-reform/)

The Child Welfare system cannot be reformed. It needs to be defunded and abolished. REAL child abuse in their homes is RARE, compared to the abuse that goes on in Foster Care, and in those rare circumstances, law enforcement should arrest the abusers and local communities should decide what to do with the children - NOT the federal government.

I guess sometimes they do name bills accurately.
Family First Prevention Services Act

tod evans
07-24-2019, 04:17 PM
Ya, I know, your solution is simply to allow families to shoot swat teams legally to protect their child even if the swat team is obeying a lawful order.

My solution is to make it illegal for swat teams to steal children.

I think my solution results in less government.

My 'solution' is not to have SWAT teams.

Why would you assume that SWAT is either good or necessary?

Less government would of course include eliminating SWAT and all of the associated hierarchy and budget.

Stratovarious
07-24-2019, 04:51 PM
My 'solution' is not to have SWAT teams.

Why would you assume that SWAT is either good or necessary?

Less government would of course include eliminating SWAT and all of the associated hierarchy and budget.

I can't rep you without reping a bunch of losers first, what a joke this rep thing is, but yea, I agree , ditch the swat teams.

Stratovarious
07-24-2019, 04:54 PM
This is a nice gesture coming from Trump, but this should be a State level issue, and fk cps , child thieves.

Many of us grew up in abusive environments, from time to time mine was but that's life, my life
would have been a pathetic disaster had CPS been around to round me up and haul me off to some
real freak show.

Created4
07-24-2019, 04:57 PM
This is a nice gesture coming from Trump...

It didn't come from Trump. The article is inaccurate. See my comments above.

dannno
08-02-2019, 04:54 PM
What Does the Federal Reserve and CPS (Child Protective Services) Have in Common?

Both are PRIVATE for-profit entities.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?537553-What-Does-the-Federal-Reserve-and-CPS-(Child-Protective-Services)-Have-in-Common

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHhl2uaKMeM