PDA

View Full Version : Acosta: Epstein belonged to intelligence; Saudi Passport, Criminal Photos of Others Seized

James_Madison_Lives
07-15-2019, 07:42 PM
Epstein blackmail, the little black book, Ghislaine Maxwell daughter of famed spy for Israel, is anyone getting a picture here?

Possible Blackmail Photographs - Naming Names - Discovered in Epstein Residence | HubPages (https://hubpages.com/politics/Report-Acosta-said-Epstein-belonged-to-intelligence)

MSNBC has reported the discovery of what seem to be incriminating photographs of individuals on Epstein's property, as well as a Saudi passport with Epstein's picture under another name, with a Saudi address. The report says that compact discs were seized from Epstein's New York residence, with labels - apparently redacted by law enforcement - reading "Young [Name] + [Name]." It is not known if or when the evidence or apparent redactions will be made public.

The MSNBC report says:

"Federal agents who searched Epstein’s $77 million Upper East Side townhouse in Manhattan also found “in a locked safe ... compact discs with hand-written labels including the following: ‘Young [Name] + [Name],’ ‘Misc nudes 1,’ and ‘Girl pics nudes,’ ” according to a new court filing in Epstein’s case."

Also found in the safe were diamonds and cash.

The discovery of possibly incriminating evidence of illegal activity by other individuals corroborates reports of hidden cameras throughout Epstein's residences, possibly for blackmail purposes. In a 2016 report in The Daily Mail of a police raid Epstein's Florida mansion, which includes photographs released by police, the Mail reports:

"The walk-through video does not show everything the cops found, such as video cameras hidden in clocks — one in the garage and the other on Epstein's desk. He is believed to have used the cameras to tape his famous friends in sex acts with underage girls for blackmail purposes."

Strangely enough, earlier this month, prize-winning Vanity Fair journalist Vicky Ward reported that disgraced US Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta once said that Jeffrey Epstein "belonged to intelligence."

James_Madison_Lives
07-16-2019, 05:21 PM
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/15/us/ghislaine-maxwell-epstein.html

New NYT whitewash on Ghislaine, not a single mention that her father was this guy.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51hDWfbPPAL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

RJB
07-16-2019, 05:28 PM
I am curious about why a rich Jewish American, who could go anywhere, would pick Saudi Arabia for a fake passport. I know there is a bunch of weird stuff with Saudi Arabia, in "conspiracy theory" circles. Can someone recommend some decent reading?

oyarde
07-16-2019, 05:31 PM
I am curious about why a rich Jewish American, who could go anywhere, would pick Saudi Arabia for a fake passport. I know there is a bunch of weird stuff with Saudi Arabia, in "conspiracy theory" circles. Can someone recommend some decent reading?

I would gladly take a crappy place in Africa over Saud anyday.

oyarde
07-16-2019, 05:34 PM
Epstein blackmail, the little black book, Ghislaine Maxwell daughter of famed spy for Israel, is anyone getting a picture here?

Possible Blackmail Photographs - Naming Names - Discovered in Epstein Residence | HubPages (https://hubpages.com/politics/Report-Acosta-said-Epstein-belonged-to-intelligence)

So unless +name is revealed it is pretty much fake news. FBI leaks like a sieve so it is likely BS , someone of no importance or a high ranking Dem I guess is what to read into that.

James_Madison_Lives
07-16-2019, 06:33 PM
So unless +name is revealed it is pretty much fake news. FBI leaks like a sieve so it is likely BS , someone of no importance or a high ranking Dem I guess is what to read into that.

It was all fake news until someone in Trump admin decided to go after Epstein a second time. There are white hats somewhere.

Who and what was on Anthony Weiner's laptop still hasn't been leaked so I'd say the FBI leaks when it wants to leak. Not otherwise.

enhanced_deficit
07-16-2019, 08:18 PM
Hardcore conservatives rockstar Coulter has raised some very explosive points about this story:

Robert Kraychik
10 Jul 20192,816

Jeffrey Epstein may have “blackmail material” related to “the sexual proclivities” of “powerful men,” speculated Ann Coulter during a Tuesday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight with host Rebecca Mansour and special guest host John Hayward.

“He seems to have blackmail material,” said Coulter. “There are cameras all over his mansions. He asks the girls to come to him and report on the sexual proclivities of all these powerful men, so, you know, you can see why I despair of him ever being brought to justice.”

LISTEN:
“There were a lot of really powerful men — businessmen and Hollywood figures — that spent time [with Jeffrey Epstein],” noted Mansour.
Coulter replied, “And international leaders and politicians, that’s why I think the biggest question is: Who is funding all this? It seems — I’m not saying that this is true … one of my theories was that [Jeffrey Epstein] was like the concierge for the underage sex ring, and rich men would pay him to go to Orgy Island or down to Palm Beach or New York … and he’d arrange [sexual liaisons] and they’d pay him to have all these places. He was just like the concierge of these places, getting the girls there.”
Coulter continued, “But I don’t think there are that many billionaires who have this particular weird sexual fetish. This isn’t normal. So you need both, hundreds of millions of dollars, a weird sexual fetish, and you’re willing to pay Jeffrey Epstein, so it does make you think that there could be a state sponsor behind this. Again, I don’t think it’s Russia, but let’s say it is to keep the left interested.”
Former Palm Beach State Attorney Barry Krischer, a Democrat, opted against charging Jeffrey Epstein after local authorities delivered evidence to him, explained Coulter.

Coulter turns on MAGA's Labor Sec Acosta in Epstein case; cites ‘Blackmail Material’ (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?536777-Coulter-turns-on-MAGA-s-Labor-Sec-Acosta-in-Epstein-case-cites-‘Blackmail-Material’&)

James_Madison_Lives
07-23-2019, 03:55 PM
Hardcore conservatives rockstar Coulter has raised some very explosive points about this story:

Coulter turns on MAGA's Labor Sec Acosta in Epstein case; cites ‘Blackmail Material’ (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?536777-Coulter-turns-on-MAGA-s-Labor-Sec-Acosta-in-Epstein-case-cites-‘Blackmail-Material’&)

Ben Swann makes the links to Mossad. I'd say Epstein is a joint Mossad-CIA asset, pay him couple hundred million now and then to keep him in business.

https://youtu.be/PbyRZOTsKgc

Aratus
12-27-2019, 07:53 AM
worse.... Mister E is very NYC era. spies be spies. is there a "company" link??? after all, Mister E is an American citizen
and was a young adult in the 1970s. are there Angleton era CIA overlaps, given how Mister E does "jetset" into photos.