PDA

View Full Version : NBA's Andre Iguodala on AOC's and Warren's wealth tax proposals: "I'm all for it"

NorthCarolinaLiberty
07-15-2019, 03:34 PM
What an ass clown.

NBA all-star Andre Iguodala is a multi-millionaire, but he has no objections to increasing taxes on the wealthy. In a recent episode of “Influencers with Andy Serwer,” Iguodala got behind proposals from from Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) to institute a wealth tax.

“If we can find ways to stop abusing the earth with pollution and overeating and obesity and diseases and cancer, and if you have to take a chunk of my wealth, I'm all for it,” said Iguodala, a longtime forward for the Golden State Warriors who was acquired earlier this month by the Memphis Grizzlies.

more.....https://finance.yahoo.com/news/andre-iguodala-responds-to-bernie-sanders-elizabeth-warren-and-ao-cs-tax-proposals-if-you-have-to-take-a-chunk-of-my-wealth-im-all-for-it-143609915.html

Anti Globalist
07-15-2019, 04:07 PM
Just what we need: More progressive/leftist athletes that I can hate.

Cleaner44
07-15-2019, 04:45 PM
Only an idiot would think that giving more money to the federal government will end pollution, overeating, obesity, diseases and cancer.