PDA

View Full Version : Corrupt Cop Hate Thread

kahless
07-06-2019, 07:32 PM
American culture has a penchant for propaganda that overwhelming shows law enforcement as virtuous when the reality is virtuous law enforcement is for some but not all. Particularly politicians, law enforcement, family and friends of law enforcement are exempt from all laws.

This thread is to post your stories and videos to break the myth of the illusion of equitable law enforcement.

kahless
07-06-2019, 08:10 PM
Here is one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLIC3gaAiBc

Former San Jose State Cop Fired for Excessive Force Won Job Back on Appeal
https://www.kqed.org/news/11759028/former-san-jose-state-cop-fired-for-excessive-force-won-job-back-on-appeal

San Jose State University fired Officer Johnathon Silva for excessively beating, kicking and tasering an apparently mentally ill man in a school library in 2016, but the cop won his job back over the objections of administrators.

The school released the internal affairs investigation on Wednesday in response to a public records request under the state’s new police transparency law. The records reveal that the university’s administration was directly at odds with the police department over Silva’s actions on March 17, 2016.
'[I]t was my determination that the use of force was within policy.'
Peter Decena, Los Gatos-Monte Sereno Police Chief

Police officials said he followed his training when confronted with a non-compliant suspect. In the university’s version, Silva was an officer with a history of being short-tempered who “lost control of the situation,” unnecessarily beating a man so badly that his lungs collapsed, and was dishonest about it.
At that point, other officers arrived and gained control of Chong. He was taken to the hospital with broken ribs, collapsed lungs and cuts on his face and head. Records show Chong spent 10 days in the hospital.
This wasn’t the first time Silva had been accused of excessive force. A 2017 lawsuit filed by then-student Alan Chen alleges that Silva and a fellow officer "flung" him to the concrete face-first, breaking his teeth and causing him to lose consciousness in 2015.
Jacob found that Silva violated the school’s use-of-force policy each step along the way and that Chong was not a threat.

kahless
07-06-2019, 08:33 PM
Another

Keene Police Send SWAT Team to Apprehend Non-Violent Man Having Mental Breakdown in Own Home
https://freekeene.com/2018/12/21/keene-police-send-swat-team-to-apprehend-non-violent-man-having-mental-breakdown-in-own-home/

PAF
07-06-2019, 08:43 PM
Related (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?536489-To-Reduce-Fear-of-Police-Eliminate-Laws-Empowering-Police-to-Abuse-People)

kahless
07-06-2019, 09:11 PM
State legislation to only elected county Sheriff's or elected police chief's as opposed to non-elected officials would be a good start.

Danke
07-06-2019, 10:40 PM
' but the cop won his job back over the objections of administrators."
TheTexan

AT least justice was served in the end.

pcosmar
07-06-2019, 10:55 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?476453-The-Counted-People-killed-by-police-in-the-US

UWDude
07-07-2019, 12:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVCgCHnmjSY

In my experience, cops lie, all the time.

TheTexan
07-07-2019, 01:38 AM
' but the cop won his job back over the objections of administrators."
TheTexan

AT least justice was served in the end.

+rep "administrators" just don't understand the realities of being a Police Officer. They don't have what it takes to make the hard choices, like whether to beat the mentally ill person or just to tase him, or both

UWDude
07-07-2019, 01:56 AM
+rep "administrators" just don't understand the realities of being a Police Officer. They don't have what it takes to make the hard choices, like whether to beat the mentally ill person or just to tase him, or both

It's a harder choice than you think it is.
The mentally ill are often very unpleasant to deal with.
Especially when drunk or whacked out on drugs.

I would never be able to stop myself, personally.

kahless
07-09-2019, 04:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVCgCHnmjSY

In my experience, cops lie, all the time.

In my experience also, especially to protect anyone that falls under the blue umbrella. (family, friends of law enforcement, politicians and other government officials). The police are like organized crime and protect their own no matter what.

People get mad at me saying "there are good cops, what about the good cops". I used to think that but after repeatedly having to deal with corrupt cops where were the good cops. Many different departments I can think of off the top of my head. Not any good cops for me since it came down to protecting what was behind the blue wall and corrupt politicians.

UWDude
07-09-2019, 05:10 PM
In my experience also, especially to protect anyone that falls under the blue umbrella. (family, friends of law enforcement, politicians and other government officials). The police are like organized crime and protect their own no matter what.

People get mad at me saying "there are good cops, what about the good cops". I used to think that but after repeatedly having to deal with corrupt cops where were the good cops. Many different departments I can think of off the top of my head. Not any good cops for me since it came down to protecting what was behind the blue wall and corrupt politicians.

I view cops in a different light after occupy. there are good cops and bad cops, but most homeless and crooks are shitty people who deserve their hardships. Even my favorite homeless people would lie about needing money for food so they could buy alcohol.

I certainly would not want a job where i had to deal with these people on a daily basis. They are nothing but dregs on society, and take tons of resources to control and mullify. Social workers are useless in most cases. I keep being told i need to give up more and more of my paycheck for people who will not help themselves.

a family member of mine recently shut down the church soup kitchen. Pastor got sick of them. They realized almost nobody really wanted to help themselves.

I am all out of charity. Kind of like when Ian Birk shot John T Williams. I was very angry about that, and ignored a person i knew who actually knew John T williams. lets just say over the years i understood Birk did the world a favor. Williams wasa total asshole, especially when he was drunk.

So yeah, my hatred for cops did not consider the shit they have to go through every day. We really need to bring back mental institutions. The hardcore, almost prison types. I am sick of trying to help these worthless sacks of skin.

In my personal xperiences with cops arresting or ticketing me, they always add details and events that did not happen. My last time, the bitch claimed the camera was resetting as she arrested me. So the case got thrown out a few months later, seeing how her whole B.S. report had no evidence xcept her word.

As I was walking home from jail the next day,.. ..another cop pulled me over for "jaywalking". As it turned out, she just wanted to talk to me, and tell me in so many words... the whole department hated the sgt that had arrested me, and thought my agitation of her was hilarious.

Anti Globalist
07-09-2019, 05:42 PM
4 years ago I got pulled over by a cop for going 35 when the speed limit was 30. He gave me two options: Pay a ticket or do some test online so I don't have to. Obviously I didn't want to pay so I took the test instead. The cop told me before he left that if he ever catches me going over the speed limit again on that road, he'd make sure my license was taken away.

A year or two before that, me and my bro went to go pick up our dad from the airport. On the way we got pulled over by a cop for speeding. He told us we has following us for 15-20 miles. A few minutes later, the same cop drives up next to us, looks at both of us, and proceeds to drive at least 95-100 without putting on his sirens.

kcchiefs6465
07-09-2019, 06:26 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?390933-Police-Abuse&highlight=Police+Abuse

kahless
07-09-2019, 07:32 PM
removed

UWDude
07-09-2019, 07:40 PM
I have many stories, although the time I got stopped and asked if I was with a prostitute, I and the girl had open containers. They had us pour the beers out and sent us on our way.

In my big incident, I threw my keys at a cop with his gun drawn. He could have downed me, so I am glad he didn't, although he did lie on the report to make sure the charges stuck. Can't say I blamed him, since I was making sure all the cops knew how much I hated them and resisted like a MF. I was looking for a fight with the cops, and I got it. This was when internet was kind of new, and I was really, really, really mad about the drug war and forced car insurance.

Cops are a gang, for sure. I dunno, I don't think there is a problem, except there is no justice when they do kill someone wrongly. And I personally find myself about 50/50 on cop shootings. Somettimes I think the shooting was wrong, other times I think it was justified.

Danke
07-09-2019, 07:48 PM
I hear both sides of it particularly in urban areas from cops I know. I am old and have never had one good experience with the police other than off duty ones where some I would not want to run into them on the job if I did not know them. I hear the stories when they are drunk, yeah they have a tough time getting attacked by druggies and mentally ill, but it always comes out how they went too far.

I do not do anything that warrants a problem with cops but people say everyone likes to complain about cops until you need one. Such hog wash, l learned over the course of my life we have the illusion of law enforcement. When I really needed cops about 15 or so times in my life from thugs, armed criminals, gangster politicians and corrupt cops, the blue wall protected them because of who they were. They could make a Lifetime or Dateline episode of my experience in that area. Yet I have not been accused of anything and have not committed any crime. But corrupt people tend to be paranoid and think people know something, when I don't and have no intention of getting involved even if I did.

To dial it down a bit I get the adding details and events that did not happen. Many times. Last go around I had a drunk driver ram into me, 2nd time in my life. First time the drunk gets out and gives the cop a hug. The knew one another and I know I was screwed right then and there. Second time sitting at a light for 30 seconds a drunk woman slams into my car. The whole back of my new car and sides smashed in, cop talks to the drunk woman, again another cop that knows the drunk, looks at my car, says I do not see anything, you barely have a scratch. He refuses to do anything, luckily drunk woman gave me her info and cop says he is going to follow her home, but he refuses to give me a number for the accident report.

I call the police department to ask for police report number, told them officer would not provide at least the number on scene, in case I need to go to ER since I told him I had a raging headache and neck pain, got slammed pretty hard. Dick cop sends 3 ambulances for spite to my house, demands I get into ambulance all huffy and we get in huge argument. I get the police report the next day it has the obvious lie that we were both driving same speed when we collided. 8k worth of damage and the cop wanted me to walk away - not report it.

There is no discriminatory racial component or gangster appearance issue with me to have all these problems with cops. I am white, clean cut and dressed appropriately for my age, as well those I associate with. Not that any of that is an excuse for a factor for cops to harass someone bet we know they do. I am also not driving in drug or high crime areas either, again not an excuse to harrass anyway.

Here is another mild story compared to the horrors I have gone through. I get pulled over, cop looks at my fiance in the passenger seat and says, I do not believe you are with him, you are too good looking and asks me how much did you pay her? Asks if she is a Prostitute, searches car/her purse and finds birth control pills. He says he is going to arrest her for suspicion of prostitution and drugs. Says he will arrest me for solicitation. Meanwhile I am driving her new car. I am sure that makes sense, prostitutes letting John's drive their car around and dressed formally-conservatively like they are going out to a nice place for dinner.

I know what the piece of shit cop was trying to do, piss either one of us off to either provoke me into taking a swing at him or for my finance to lose it over the insulting accusation so he can arrest her. He was itching for action and I told my fiance who was losing it over the accusation, just stay calm he wants me to slug him or you to lose control. We did not play his game and he let us go.

There is a video posted here a few years back with an off duty marine road rage incident yelling at this couple like a lunatic. I had a cop act exactly like that claiming my inspection was expired but it was not. When he finally realized he was wrong, he went into another rage saying he will find something. Maybe he was coked up or something. Then he accused me of making a drug deal seeing me on the street corner downtown earlier talking to a "drug dealer". He had seen me come out from an eye glass appointment and say hello to a Priest that I know. I was still dressed from work so I still had dress pants and a tie on. Two people that really did not look like drug dealers standing on a corner in an affluent white neighborhood (in other words crazy cops are not limited to the inner city minority areas). A priest and a guy in a tie, sure that looks like a drug deal.

The Priest saw what was happening and pulled up thinking my car broke down, came by to help. Cop went ape shit, totally unhinged yelling like a lunatic, ran our information and then finally let both of us go. One wonders what happened to other people he pulled over in his career.

These were pretty mild stories. I have something like 15 more, many far worse, violent or cops being grossly negligent to protect the blue wall, but too risky to post here. All no fault of my own as I had committed no crime.

There is clearly a problem with law enforcement in this country and I believe it is getting worse. The problem is we have morons like Colin Kapernick that are being used to represent the opposition that actually has the effect of being pro-cop propaganda. The first thing on peoples minds now when they think about calling police abuse is that moron which has the opposite effect of shining a light on police corruption.

Wow. I have never had a problem with cops. Fingers crossed.

ATruepatriot
07-09-2019, 07:58 PM

I have... Many many times. And both my uncle and my father were cops... Maybe that was why.

PAF
07-09-2019, 08:10 PM
Get on the ballot and run for Constable. If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em, and then make a positive difference in your locale. You can't be fired since you're elected.

There's usually a solution if you look.

UWDude
07-09-2019, 08:13 PM
Get on the ballot and run for Constable. If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em, and then make a positive difference in your locale. You can't be fired since you're elected.

There's usually a solution if you look.

This is actually what Nation of Islam members told me, when I was really angry about police shootings. They said, if you don't like the way police are doing their job, become a police officer.

PAF
07-09-2019, 08:19 PM
This is actually what Nation of Islam members told me, when I was really angry about police shootings. They said, if you don't like the way police are doing their job, become a police officer.

LOL I certainly hope that you are not calling me a Nation of Islam member!

As for the NoI, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Perhaps give it a whirl.

One of my group members is Constable, he keeps urging me to run... maybe one of these days I will.

UWDude
07-09-2019, 08:24 PM
LOL I certainly hope that you are not calling me a Nation of Islam member!

As for the NoI, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Perhaps give it a whirl.

One of my group members is Constable, he keeps urging me to run... maybe one of these days I will.

In college I interviewed multiple current and past Nation of Islam members.

ATruepatriot
07-09-2019, 08:40 PM
In college I interviewed multiple current and past Nation of Islam members.

Up front and personal overrides propaganda. How they think is very questionable. Just two days ago a Muslim truck driver had someone read his bills of laden for him because he could not read English (should not be driving for this reason alone) and found out he was not loaded with beef, his load was Pork. So he unhooked the tractor from the trailer and burnt the trailer down load and all. That is the true sign of mental illness by standing on principle.

specsaregood
07-09-2019, 08:41 PM

I've been let out of more tickets and arrests than I have been ticketed or arrested....

kahless
07-09-2019, 08:48 PM
I have many stories, although the time I got stopped and asked if I was with a prostitute, I and the girl had open containers. They had us pour the beers out and sent us on our way.

In my big incident, I threw my keys at a cop with his gun drawn. He could have downed me, so I am glad he didn't, although he did lie on the report to make sure the charges stuck. Can't say I blamed him, since I was making sure all the cops knew how much I hated them and resisted like a MF. I was looking for a fight with the cops, and I got it. This was when internet was kind of new, and I was really, really, really mad about the drug war and forced car insurance.

Cops are a gang, for sure. I dunno, I don't think there is a problem, except there is no justice when they do kill someone wrongly. And I personally find myself about 50/50 on cop shootings. Sometimes I think the shooting was wrong, other times I think it was justified.

You are lucky since I think the problem is all too often they are too quick to draw. It is not a good feeling to have a loaded gun pointed at you. Been there too many times through no fault of my own by the protected. That shit really fucks you up.

ATruepatriot
07-09-2019, 08:51 PM
You are lucky since I think the problem is all too often they are too quick to draw. It is not a good feeling to have a loaded gun pointed at you. Been there too many times through no fault of my own by the protected. That $#@! really $#@!s you up.

That is a fact... Or a knee in your back HARD from some 300 lb fat Mo Fo.

UWDude
07-09-2019, 08:53 PM
That is a fact... Or a knee in your back HARD.

Well, I got all that. XD Hog tied, hood bashed, and still have scars from the cuffs.
I was an ass, in all reality. I deserved it.

ATruepatriot
07-09-2019, 09:01 PM
Well, I got all that. XD Hog tied, hood bashed, and still have scars from the cuffs.
I was an ass, in all reality. I deserved it.

I had it happen several times and I was not an ass. Laid down and interlaced my hands and fingers every time. Obeyed as told and still got stomped on. They put me in the hospital the second time, lucky to be alive. Fuck em...