PDA

View Full Version : Version 3.0---The Most Effective Way For Ron Paul To Spend A Large Amount Of Money

opensource_party
12-14-2007, 07:53 AM
Ron Paul is raising obscene amounts of money right now. He is going to easily raise, in 3 days, at least $6,000,000. This man is going to top about $18,000,000 at minimum, for the 4th quarter, which is still an insanely conservative estimate.

Honestly, ad time, not cost, is really the only limiting factor, in terms of marketing. Something needs to be done quick...

There are companies out there that conduct focus groups. You basically pay them to form an accurate as possible cross section of their target audience's opinion of something. The greater the sample, the more accurate the representation of the sample pool. Typically, manufacturers looking to push new products to the market pay these marketing companies to hire enormous samples of people, to essentially... perfect their products. This obviously has huge returns...Create the perfect ad that has the greatest possible impact on an accurately sized up target audience.
Now keep in mind, this isn’t to change Doctor Paul’s message at all. This is used to gauge the media’s affect on the population. We use it to fine tune the delivery mechanism of Ron Paul’s Message. It could show issues that need development on, key points toned down, turned up, etc.

I recently attended one of these focus groups. I was paid $185, and was more than happy to give my full opinion on a pointless topic, ALL DAY LONG. If we reduced the time and truly pampered the participants, we could extract so much information out of them. We could have the marketing company hash out all the details of how to conduct the survey in the most beneficial manner to us.
Target every city across the country, every major metropolitan area. Start with the early states, and gradually work your way to the rest. I would estimate that this could be achieved, with the cost being no more than $500 per person. Again, this is an extremely rough estimate. In reality, it could easily be much less.

Now, what if this idea, was funded, ran, everything by either grassroots supporters, the campaign, or both. The fund raising aspect that is…however…

What if we paid a company to do the rest for us. I am currently a computer programmer for a company based in Columbus called Variable Data Marketing. We are currently a marketing entity, primarily providing services to a company called the Suppliesguys. It can be found at Suppliesguys.com. They deal in high end printer cartridges, ink supplies, etc. One of my primary responsibilities is data mining. I extract samplings of customers from huge databases of customer records. These mailers are tailored to the individual needs of the customer, based on what the customer ordered, order frequency, quantity, etc. and, in the future, much more complicated associations. I basically built the system from the ground up and run the whole backend. We are a small office, of 5 people. We have 2 programmers, an amazing artist/graphics designer ( http://www.hallcreativegroup.com), and essentially 2 marketing experts, a boss who passed on all his knowledge of Adwords and Search Engine Optimization to a fellow coworker, and the fellow coworker. The boss does a lot of managing aspects of the office. I consider myself in terms of programming style more logic/problem solving oriented, versus by the book programming; I don't always comment my code and I operate with a complete working knowledge and understanding of each system I deal with. My coworker has all the best practices of coding down, and even more importantly, security. He can lock any system down and keep it down.

My point is I would like to just dive into this project. I think we could get it done, big, fast, and right. The only way I can ensure this, is if it was essentially my job. I am good at what I do, but it is definitely not my passion. Politics, Economics, and now Ron Paul are. Variable Data Marketing and the Supplieguys are owned by a parent company named American Internet Holdings. This Corporate like structure has sprung up extremely recently. We are set to expand essentially. The owner is very laid back and is basically open to whatever makes money ; period.
I love the people I work with and they are really good at what they do to. I would like to be able to train someone to replace all my duties so that I could divert all my focus. If a profit margin was built in, for the company I worked for, I would maintain my same salary and give them an incentive to hire someone else to replace my duties. Essentially it would become my job to manage this. And frankly, my job is the main thing in my life that I am focused on. If my focus and passions converged, well ladies and gentlemen, I think we could get Ron Paul Elected. I just feel like I have so much energy right now.

This data could be kept so tight lipped. So secret, the establishment would never even know what hit them. It would be devastating, and imagine the more money it will bring in. I say let’s make this big...

I am going to be spending the next couple days doing information gathering. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Knowledge is power...

RobS
12-14-2007, 08:25 AM
Why did you post this again? Just bump your old thread if you want more comments.

opensource_party
12-14-2007, 08:29 AM
I justed wanted to revise it slightly. Since I can't edit the title I just created a new thread. I really wish I could just edit the title. What do you think? once I get some new information, I will post it.

FreeTraveler
12-14-2007, 08:32 AM
I justed wanted to revise it slightly. Since I can't edit the title I just created a new thread. I really wish I could just edit the title. What do you think? once I get some new information, I will post it.

Go to Edit for the original post, then pick the Advanced button. You can edit the title there.

alienpyro
12-14-2007, 09:30 AM
Do that research. Get some more hard figures and try to contact the campaign.