PDA

View Full Version : A progressive push to turn teen girls into… hookers

Swordsmyth
06-29-2019, 08:26 PM
Teen Vogue, the publishing world’s authority on impressionable pre- and post-pubescents and the pervs who love them, has diverged from its core mission of pushing fashion and celebrity tidbits, and is urging youngsters, some as young as 13 or younger, to dump their professional goals, risk their physical, mental and moral well-being and give the exciting world of sex-selling a try. Forget about growing up to be a doctor, a lawyer, a politician. Why bother getting an education — or even changing out of your bathrobe?
Why get out of bed at all?
In a deadly serious piece, a medical doctor who specializes in carnal disorders not only makes a spirited argument for the worldwide legalization of prostitution; she also seeks to remove the shame that’s long protected kids from being used.
Sex work, writes Dr. Tlaleng Mofokeng, the South Africa-based founder of Nalane for Reproductive Justice, can be fun, profitable, physically and spiritually satisfying — and the ultimate expression of radical (and Looney Tunes) feminism.
“I am a doctor, an expert in sexual health, but when you think about it, aren’t I a sex worker? And in some ways, aren’t we all?’’ she writes in a column titled “Why Sex Work Is Real Work. (https://www.teenvogue.com/story/why-sex-work-is-real-work)’’

More at: https://nypost.com/2019/06/28/a-progressive-push-to-turn-teen-girls-into-hookers/

Danke
06-29-2019, 08:47 PM
Teen Vogue, the publishing world’s authority on impressionable pre- and post-pubescents and the pervs who love them, has diverged from its core mission of pushing fashion and celebrity tidbits, and is urging youngsters, some as young as 13 or younger, to dump their professional goals, risk their physical, mental and moral well-being and give the exciting world of sex-selling a try. Forget about growing up to be a doctor, a lawyer, a politician. Why bother getting an education — or even changing out of your bathrobe?
Why get out of bed at all?
In a deadly serious piece, a medical doctor who specializes in carnal disorders not only makes a spirited argument for the worldwide legalization of prostitution; she also seeks to remove the shame that’s long protected kids from being used.
Sex work, writes Dr. Tlaleng Mofokeng, the South Africa-based founder of Nalane for Reproductive Justice, can be fun, profitable, physically and spiritually satisfying — and the ultimate expression of radical (and Looney Tunes) feminism.
“I am a doctor, an expert in sexual health, but when you think about it, aren’t I a sex worker? And in some ways, aren’t we all?’’ she writes in a column titled “Why Sex Work Is Real Work. (https://www.teenvogue.com/story/why-sex-work-is-real-work)’’

More at: https://nypost.com/2019/06/28/a-progressive-push-to-turn-teen-girls-into-hookers/

r3volution 3.0
06-29-2019, 09:08 PM
Prostitution being illegal makes it much more dangerous than it otherwise would be.

Pimps aren't beating the shit out of their whores in a legal business.

Now, as far as children are concerned, there is no good solution to that problem.

...vigorous executions for those who are caught, that's about all that can be done.

Danke
06-29-2019, 09:28 PM
Prostitution being illegal makes it much more dangerous than it otherwise would be.

Now, as far as children are concerned, there is no good solution to that problem.

...vigorous executions for those who are caught, that's about all that can be done.

What is your age cut off for such draconian punishments?

timosman
06-29-2019, 09:28 PM

We don't really have good options here. :tears:

r3volution 3.0
06-29-2019, 09:40 PM

You're asking me at what age girls should be allowed to be prostitutes?

dannno
06-29-2019, 09:48 PM

Ya, it should be legal, but it shouldn't be encouraged. It's not good advise to tell a girl that she should become a prostitute. The more men women have sex with, the more difficult it becomes to pair bond. This is much less true in the other direction - men who have a lot of female partners do not necessarily have as much trouble pair bonding later.

Anti Federalist
06-29-2019, 09:59 PM
Woemen wanted woke, well, ladies, you got fucking woke.

Enjoy.

juleswin
06-29-2019, 10:00 PM

Good that you asked, I have a mnemonic that would help you remember. It goes something like this

When cherries are red they are ready for plucking
When girls are sixteen, they are ready for ……….

r3volution 3.0
06-29-2019, 10:08 PM
Ya, it should be legal, but it shouldn't be encouraged. It's not good advise to tell a girl that she should become a prostitute. The more men women have sex with, the more difficult it becomes to pair bond. This is much less true in the other direction - men who have a lot of female partners do not necessarily have as much trouble pair bonding later.

I don't especially care about how easy it is for dannno to get laid.

...he exaggerates, anyway.

I have a special view of this; I won't have my daughter be a whore.

timosman
06-29-2019, 10:19 PM
I don't especially care about how easy it is for dannno to get laid.

...he exaggerates, anyway.

I have a special view of this; I won't have my daughter be a whore.

So how well are we doing in this culture war?:tears:

Swordsmyth
06-30-2019, 01:35 AM
So how well are we doing in this culture war?:tears:
All of a sudden R3v cares about culture.