PDA

View Full Version : "Illegals"; The New Prohibition/War on Drugs

PAF
06-28-2019, 06:53 AM
What used to be "undocumented" has now been recently morphed into the legal term "illegal". Translating to, if something is illegal, it must be bad and therefore made legal, else suffer consequences.

Undocumented people are not registered with the government, therefore they are not able to simply walk into the downtown government office and ask the lady behind the desk for monthly benefits, for she would simply say: "I am sorry, without proper ID I cannot locate you, please come back with valid ID."

We were halfway there. But not anymore. Now people are hollering and screaming for people to become "legal", else call them invaders and criminals. When we were halfway there, property rights, contract rights, free to associate and freely travel were almost, though not quite, the norm.

Undocumented people cannot legally collect benefits. For those who use stolen/counterfeit documents, there are already laws in place to deal with that. But instead of closing whatever loopholes did exist, and holding government employees and bureaucrats accountable if/when they do provide benefits to those who do not qualify, the new fad is to rename the undocumented person as an "illegal", convert them to "legal", and therefore comply with a system that provides full legal benefits, mandated minimum wage and tax revenue to fund the Fed.gov.

Whether documented or undocumented, we have a Bill of Rights, a list of Natural Rights that do not apply only to Americans. If any person, documented or undocumented, commits a crime, there are laws to deal with that which involve having a court date and facing the accuser. As it stands now, the en vogue thing to do is to blanket-statement everybody who is not "legal", a criminal.

A crime is when harm has been done to person or property. Toking a joint, j-walking, agreeing to a wage or bartering behind the governments back are not crimes against person or property. But because the recent trend is to consider undocumented people as "illegals", people are all too happy to count them as criminals, inflating numbers that should be declining.

Folks, it is not immigrants who "hate us for our freedoms"; it is blow-back, and Americans who buy into the government propaganda that only wishes to grow itself. The end-goal is to have every man, woman and child "documented", and with todays technology we all know that Biometric ID is here to stay. You will be tracked, located, can no longer live off of the grid, no matter where you go throughout this country or the world. But instead of focusing and promoting the ideals of "liberty" and "individualism", many are succumbing to the manufactured rhetoric which only assists TPTB in their goal.

It is another 911/TSA, all over again.

Superfluous Man
06-28-2019, 07:07 AM
Also in discussing this issue immigration restrictionists typically recognize no distinction between the terms "illegal" and "unlawful," even though when used as technical legal terms they are not synonyms, and the difference between them is quite significant when it comes to unlawful presence in the USA.

Restrictionists like to say, "It's illegal for them just to be here." But they can never find the law that says that.

euphemia
06-28-2019, 07:45 AM
Restrictionists like to say, "It's illegal for them just to be here." But they can never find the law that says that.

Then why are liberals so eager to make laws opening the borders and setting aside millions of dollars to help them once they get here. Why are there Sanctuary Cities?

tod evans
06-28-2019, 07:45 AM
Fuck the furrigners!

It's the damn Yankees causing problems in the Ozarks.

Coming here with their big city attitudes and ideas on how to make the mountains more like the concrete jungle they ran away from...

Ya'll need to keep your problems on the coasts and Nawth of the Mason-Dixon.

Superfluous Man
06-28-2019, 07:47 AM
Then why are liberals so eager to make laws opening the borders and setting aside millions of dollars to help them once they get here. Why are there Sanctuary Cities?

I don't understand how your question relates to what I said.

I'm not saying that we don't have laws that authorize the feds to punish people who broke immigration laws.

PAF
06-28-2019, 08:06 AM

It is not just "liberals". As stated in the OP, it is government itself that wants every man, woman and child "documented", so that they then will be eligible to vote, obtain monthly benefits, pay Federal taxes in order to grow government.

The only solution is to leave people "undocumented", and close whatever loopholes exist that may enable them to vote and/or collect benefits.

As it stands, what Americans are doing by requiring "documentation", is directly enabling what we are trying to prevent.

Try going to a different country without documentation. See if you are able to collect anything, or vote, without being registered with their government and without ID.

It is not the open border that is the problem, or that they are undocumented. When people come here, they spend money on tourism, groceries, travel, rent, pay local/state taxes with every purchase, all without being "documented". The problem is, once again, the American people falling for the government rhetoric that people must be documented, thus granting them entitlements, otherwise they are deemed "illegal invaders".

Anti Federalist
06-28-2019, 11:43 AM
and Americans who buy into the government propaganda

What government propaganda?

Every government media organ is universally in favor of unrestricted migrant invasion.

Every presidential candidate over the last two debates is in favor unrestricted migrant invasion, in addition to migrant invaders being given health care and other benefits paid for with tax dollars extorted from me.

The federal judiciary rules in favor of the migrant invaders consistently.

The federal bureaucracies are in favor of migrant invasion.

Every day more and more state and local governments give aid and comfort and safe haven to the migrant invaders.

So what government propaganda are you talking about?

Anti Federalist
06-28-2019, 11:45 AM
It is not just "liberals". As stated in the OP, it is government itself that wants every man, woman and child "documented", so that they then will be eligible to vote, obtain monthly benefits, pay Federal taxes in order to grow government.

The only solution is to leave people "undocumented", and close whatever loopholes exist that may enable them to vote and/or collect benefits.

As it stands, what Americans are doing by requiring "documentation", is directly enabling what we are trying to prevent.

Try going to a different country without documentation. See if you are able to collect anything, or vote, without being registered with their government and without ID.

It is not the open border that is the problem, or that they are undocumented. When people come here, they spend money on tourism, groceries, travel, rent, pay local/state taxes with every purchase, all without being "documented". The problem is, once again, the American people falling for the government rhetoric that people must be documented, thus granting them entitlements, otherwise they are deemed "illegal invaders".

Of course that isn't the only solution.

And I don't care about "documentation".

Anti Federalist
06-28-2019, 11:53 AM
Folks, it is not immigrants who "hate us for our freedoms"; it is blow-back, and Americans who buy into the government propaganda that only wishes to grow itself. The end-goal is to have every man, woman and child "documented", and with todays technology we all know that Biometric ID is here to stay. You will be tracked, located, can no longer live off of the grid, no matter where you go throughout this country or the world. But instead of focusing and promoting the ideals of "liberty" and "individualism", many are succumbing to the manufactured rhetoric which only assists TPTB in their goal.

You are quite right about this, and as I stated in another thread, had there been strict migrant invader control, at the border, 9/11 would never had happened.

When you decide, in the name of diversity or poisonous "Christian" charity, that you are going to cram millions and millions of dissimilar people, many of whom loathe the sight of each other, into one geographical area, you will need a heavy handed police state to keep a lid on everything.

So, the obvious solution is to not allow the entire third world to invade.

Stop them at the border, using Constitutionally permitted militia, organized and unorganized, to force the invaders to fuck off back to wherever they came from, thus allowing native citizens to enjoy "the blessings of liberty, for themselves and their posterity".

That would include the right to live an undocumented life, off the grid.

PAF
06-28-2019, 01:07 PM
https://youtu.be/MAOR77sUS88

Superfluous Man
06-28-2019, 01:19 PM
Of course that isn't the only solution.

And I don't care about "documentation".

The entire issue comes down to documentation. If you do not support laws requiring that everybody in the USA be able to produce documents proving that they are here with the express permission of the federal government, then you are for all intents and purposes for unrestricted immigration. Once the burden of proof is taken off of all of us to prove we are allowed to be here and placed instead on the regime to prove that those they suspect are not allowed to be here in fact are not, then absolutely anybody can claim they were born here and it will be practically impossible for the regime to prove they were not.

ATruepatriot
06-28-2019, 02:19 PM
You are quite right about this, and as I stated in another thread, had there been strict migrant invader control, at the border, 9/11 would never had happened.

When you decide, in the name of diversity or poisonous "Christian" charity, that you are going to cram millions and millions of dissimilar people, many of whom loathe the sight of each other, into one geographical area, you will need a heavy handed police state to keep a lid on everything.

Stop them at the border, using Constitutionally permitted militia, organized and unorganized, to force the invaders to $#@! off back to wherever they came from, thus allowing native citizens to enjoy "the blessings of liberty, for themselves and their posterity".

It's Cloward Piven man... Cloward Piven. And these fools have been brainwashed into believing it is a better way to go. We are devolving back to Neandertal vs **** Sapien IQ. The laws would not be in place at all if Neandertal had not mass abused natural law in the first place. Where the hell is the self responsibility in all this???

dannno
06-28-2019, 02:27 PM
What used to be "undocumented" has now been recently morphed into the legal term "illegal".

LOL, did you come from another planet?

It's hard to take anything you say seriously after making a statement like that.

Ender
06-28-2019, 03:14 PM

Stop them at the border, using Constitutionally permitted militia, organized and unorganized, to force the invaders to $#@! off back to wherever they came from, thus allowing native citizens to enjoy "the blessings of liberty, for themselves and their posterity".

Dude- you really believe the official 9/11 carp?

devil21
06-28-2019, 03:44 PM
Excellent thread PAF. I already knew that you "get it", you "get" what this is all really about, what "legal" vs "illegal" really means, but it's nice to see a thread on it. Legal vs illegal really means who is a subject and who isn't.

I'd like to see the new term for "illegals" changed to....................wait for it.................................."sovereign immigrants" and then watch all of the pundits, partisans and politicians heads explode simultaneously. That is the alternative label that is much closer to the truth and without the intentionally negative connotation associated with "illegal".

dannno
06-28-2019, 03:48 PM

9/11 carp

https://foranglers.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/WR-CARP-6.-75LB-1.jpg

9/11 carp says that the inside job narrative still required hijackers to come into the country via our weak border security and through loopholes in the travel visa process.

PAF
06-28-2019, 04:21 PM

The FIRST most important step in restoring liberty is getting rid of the FedDeptEd. Then we can see about how to get Liberty Classroom and the like into the hands of those not 1,001% brainwashed.

PAF
06-28-2019, 04:29 PM
Excellent thread PAF. I already knew that you "get it", you "get" what this is all really about, what "legal" vs "illegal" really means, but it's nice to see a thread on it. Legal vs illegal really means who is a subject and who isn't.

I'd like to see the new term for "illegals" changed to....................wait for it.................................."sovereign immigrants" and then watch all of the pundits, partisans and politicians heads explode simultaneously. That is the alternative label that is much closer to the truth and without the intentionally negative connotation associated with "illegal".

You made a post a long time ago that I will never forget. It summed everything up perfectly and eloquently, regarding documented/undocumented, that should, IMO, be part of the site mission, as well as shared everywhere here and abroad. I briefly searched for it but unable to find it. Perhaps you can share it, or I will look again time permitting.

Anti Federalist
06-28-2019, 05:35 PM

No.

I believe, and always have believed, that actors within the fedgov knew exactly what was going to happen that day and deliberately and willfully with malice aforethought, stood down, stood by and facilitated their actions.

Regardless however, if there were stricter immigration controls in place, it would not have happened.

PAF
06-28-2019, 05:38 PM
No.

I believe, and always have believed, that actors within the fedgov knew exactly what was going to happen that day and deliberately and willfully with malice aforethought, stood down, stood by and facilitated their actions.

Regardless however, if there were stricter immigration controls in place, it would not have happened.

Partly true, partly false. Common Core is without question Satans Bible.

tfurrh
06-28-2019, 05:42 PM
9/11 carp

https://foranglers.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/WR-CARP-6.-75LB-1.jpg

9/11 carp says that the inside job narrative still required hijackers to come into the country via our weak border security and through loopholes in the travel visa process.

Al Qaida 9/11 carp

(Al caughta....(his name is Al))

Never forget. Where were you?

Swordsmyth
06-28-2019, 05:52 PM
LOL, did you come from another planet?

It's hard to take anything you say seriously after making a statement like that.
It's classic propaganda, an absolute bald faced inversion of the truth.

The term was always been "illegal aliens" which was shortened to "illegals" for convenience and leftist liars tried to change it to "undocumented".

PAF is showing his colors ever more brazenly these days.

Swordsmyth
06-28-2019, 05:53 PM
Invaders is a much better term.

PAF
06-28-2019, 06:00 PM
It's classic propaganda, an absolute bald faced inversion of the truth.

The term was always been "illegal aliens" which was shortened to "illegals" for convenience and leftist liars tried to change it to "undocumented".

PAF is showing his colors ever more brazenly these days.

It's all here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?1957

Mission Statement

Liberty: You should be free to lead your life in a manner of your choosing, so long as it does not prevent others from equally doing the same.

Justice: People should be held accountable for crimes they commit.

Free and honest markets: Individuals can exchange in trade without restriction and should be honest in their dealings.

Core liberty principles:

• Groups of individuals can self-organize and impose rules upon themselves, but should not force the same on others.
• You have the right to own property which you can voluntarily give or trade with others as you see fit.
• The fruits of your labor are yours alone, unless you agree otherwise.
• You should not initiate aggression against other people.
• You should not steal or destroy others property.
• You have the right to defend your life, freedom and property.

Swordsmyth
06-28-2019, 06:03 PM
It's all here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/content.php?1957
That doesn't say what you think it says or change the fact that what you claim about the terms is a lie.

PAF
06-28-2019, 06:06 PM
That doesn't say what you think it says or change the fact that what you claim about the terms is a lie.

You are infamous. I quoted you in my sig. Perhaps others who have missed it will see your true color.

Swordsmyth
06-28-2019, 06:08 PM
You are infamous. I quoted you in my sig. Perhaps others who have missed it will see your true color.
LOL

PAF
06-28-2019, 06:14 PM
LOL

My "On the Record" sheets... one of the things that I do in my spare time is compile public data. I have lots of them. Some will be presented when the timing is right. They can be current politicians, potential candidates........ etc.

LOL

Swordsmyth
06-28-2019, 06:19 PM
LOL

ATruepatriot
06-28-2019, 06:40 PM
My "On the Record" sheets... one of the things that I do in my spare time is compile public data. I have lots of them. Some will be presented when the timing is right. They can be current politicians, potential candidates........ etc.

LOL

Since you have so much unproductive spare time, go check libertarian historical public data since 07 Bro. Check the still at it user "Golden Equity" and history. check mine under my same user. And there are several others here. What you are going to find is that the libertarian party was once NOT a communist party... Reality flash # 37... The way back reality machine... :)

https://web.archive.org/web/20070101000000*/dailypaul.com

ATruepatriot
06-28-2019, 06:42 PM

LOL

Cool RETRO shit there bro... lol

aravoth
06-28-2019, 07:37 PM
What used to be
"undocumented" has now been recently morphed into the legal term "illegal". Translating to, if something is illegal, it must be bad and therefore made legal, else suffer consequences.

"Undocumented" was a term coined when people felt that calling a person in the country without going through the legal process to immigrate an "illegal immigrant", was offensive.

But it is what they are. They illegaly immigrate into the country, and that makes them illegal immigrants. Just felt the need to point that out.

PAF
06-28-2019, 07:44 PM
Cool RETRO $#@! there bro... lol

One of the reasons Kokesh does not have wide-band support is because folks can not imagine having to deal with living on their own without any government help or it leading the way. Sad existence, actually. But then, I always have to remind myself that liberty can not be forced, but rather felt and from within.

It never ceases to amaze me how the ideas of liberty can be twisted and choked, equating them to "communism". If/when you and your ShillMaster manage to change the site mission will I concede to the fact that the intent of this forum is truly dead. Statists don't impress me. Got it, bro?

PAF
06-28-2019, 07:50 PM
"Undocumented" was a term coined when people felt that calling a person in the country without going through the legal process to immigrate an "illegal immigrant", was offensive.

But it is what they are. They illegaly immigrate into the country, and that makes them illegal immigrants. Just felt the need to point that out.

Reread the OP.

I am all too familiar with how governments want the narrative to be. If we are to address the welfare state, Biometric ID, central banking, strive to rid the FedDeptEd, return to the ideas of my SIGNATURE, we need to change the tone of the conversation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fIBpTp5UKE

ATruepatriot
06-28-2019, 08:14 PM
One of the reasons Kokesh does not have wide-band support is because folks can not imagine having to deal with living on their own without any government help or it leading the way. Sad existence, actually. But then, I always have to remind myself that liberty can not be forced, but rather felt and from within.

It never ceases to amaze me how the ideas of liberty can be twisted and choked, equating them to "communism". If/when you and your ShillMaster manage to change the site mission will I concede to the fact that the intent of this forum is truly dead. Statists don't impress me. Got it, bro?

That was the source of it all, The DP was the shit at the time and you guys here got the seconds and the table scraps. So you can say what you like, I lived it... I rubbed shoulders with some very prominent folks in the movement over there. Assange, Steve Parent, Matt Pyeatt (Ron's grandson), Robert Paul, Glen Beck (sneaky bastard), Nepolitano, Manning, and many many more... And these personal friendships continued after the DP was done over on Twitter. I still have many of their personal email addresses held in confidence. You have absolutely no clue... Go read that blast from the past and learn up on what it used to be...

Stratovarious
06-28-2019, 08:23 PM
What used to be "undocumented" has now been recently morphed into the legal term "illegal". Translating to, if something is illegal, it must be bad and therefore made legal, else suffer consequences.

Undocumented people are not registered with the government, therefore they are not able to simply walk into the downtown government office and ask the lady behind the desk for monthly benefits, for she would simply say: "I am sorry, without proper ID I cannot locate you, please come back with valid ID."

We were halfway there. But not anymore. Now people are hollering and screaming for people to become "legal", else call them invaders and criminals. When we were halfway there, property rights, contract rights, free to associate and freely travel were almost, though not quite, the norm.

Undocumented people cannot legally collect benefits. For those who use stolen/counterfeit documents, there are already laws in place to deal with that. But instead of closing whatever loopholes did exist, and holding government employees and bureaucrats accountable if/when they do provide benefits to those who do not qualify, the new fad is to rename the undocumented person as an "illegal", convert them to "legal", and therefore comply with a system that provides full legal benefits, mandated minimum wage and tax revenue to fund the Fed.gov.

Whether documented or undocumented, we have a Bill of Rights, a list of Natural Rights that do not apply only to Americans. If any person, documented or undocumented, commits a crime, there are laws to deal with that which involve having a court date and facing the accuser. As it stands now, the en vogue thing to do is to blanket-statement everybody who is not "legal", a criminal.

A crime is when harm has been done to person or property. Toking a joint, j-walking, agreeing to a wage or bartering behind the governments back are not crimes against person or property. But because the recent trend is to consider undocumented people as "illegals", people are all too happy to count them as criminals, inflating numbers that should be declining.

Also in discussing this issue immigration restrictionists typically recognize no distinction between the terms "illegal" and "unlawful," even though when used as technical legal terms they are not synonyms, and the difference between them is quite significant when it comes to unlawful presence in the USA.

Yes , you're both right , illegals are invaders, bad, wrong, a scourge on the US, blood sucking welfare
recipients, felons and carriers of disease, not to mention terrorist.
But mmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm, open borders , works nowhere on earth so lets do it here,
fk off.

ATruepatriot
06-28-2019, 08:35 PM

Bro...

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-28-2019, 08:36 PM

government is the one creating poverty. A lot of poor cities have insane property tax rates that are basically indentured servitude.

PAF
06-28-2019, 08:37 PM
That was the source of it all, The DP was the $#@! at the time and you guys here got the seconds and the table scraps. So you can say what you like, I lived it... I rubbed shoulders with some very prominent folks in the movement over there. Assange, Steve Parent, Matt Paul (Ron's grandson), Robert Paul, Glen Beck (sneaky bastard), Nepolitano, Manning, and many many more... And these personal friendships continued after the DP was done over on Twitter. I still have many of their person email addresses held in confidence. You have absolutely no clue... Go read that blast from the past and learn up on what it used to be...

LOL I was on the DailyPaul before it bellied up.

Dish up a personal email addy. I will share hundreds of pics of me working directly with many throughout the country, including initiating and heading up many of the efforts myself. I was standing right next to Adam when he became famous when he ripped up the frn. Julie Borowski, Libertarian Girl (Marianne Copenhaver), Stewart Rhodes, Mark Passio, Luke Rudkowski, Josie Outlaw, TMOT, Ron Paul himself at many dinners.

I was on the Board of the Republican Liberty Caucus, Congressional District Coordinator in 2012 where I worked to get all 3 of Ron Paul National Delegates to win by landslide. I attended Tampa Convention as VIP, assisted and worked PaulFest, and about a million other things to boot. Not just in my state or the ones next door, but nation-wide.

Dude, congrats and thanks for helping the movement. But don't even go there and tell me that I have absolutely "no clue".

Hit me up. It'll be fun.

ATruepatriot
06-28-2019, 08:39 PM
LOL I was on the DailyPaul before it bellied up.

Dish up a personal email addy. I will share hundreds of pics of me working directly with many throughout the country, including initiating and heading up many of the efforts myself. I was standing right next to Adam when he became famous when he ripped up the frn. Julie Borowski, Libertarian Girl (Marianne Copenhaver), Stewart Rhodes, Mark Passio, Luke Rudkowski, Josie Outlaw, TMOT, Ron Paul himself at many dinners.

I was on the Board of the Republican Liberty Caucus, Congressional District Coordinator in 2012 where I worked to get all 3 of Ron Paul National Delegates to win by landslide. I attended Tampa Convention as VIP, assisted and worked PaulFest, and about a million other things to boot. Not just in my state or the ones next door, but nation-wide.

Dude, congrats and thanks for helping the movement. But don't even go there and tell me that I have absolutely "no clue".

Hit me up. It'll be fun.

Jefferson? is that you bro?

PAF
06-28-2019, 08:41 PM
Jefferson? is that you bro?

Nope but I remember him.

Seriously, hit me up.

Stratovarious
06-28-2019, 08:49 PM
You can neg rep me, just wanted to tell you that you and Shill are head to head statists, I have no time or desire to respond to you.

You just negd me , you have a strange fuched up view of life and how to communicate
with your betters, you can't discuss, so you just neg us and run off and hide , and
of course the moderators ignore your attacks, you get a pass, just like any
troll on this forum.

NEGGAR.......... : )

How many neggs do you give out..........just me , right, lol that's the only tool in your
box that makes you feel like a success.

You don't neg people for attacking you , you neg them for having opinions that aren't the
same as your own fuchd' up useless NWO , Globalist , Open border views.

:frog:

ATruepatriot
06-28-2019, 08:53 PM
Nope but I remember him.

Seriously, hit me up.

And his little sick side kick Thomas. Not Tomaze..., Thomas. LL was Tomaze. Jefferson went off to make his own Trump support site, and may very well have helped get him elected with support from the libertarian movement and "Truthers". I have to give him credit for this even as an enemy of mine... lol

We need to talk then... about how it used to be before the communists moved in and were embraced.

PAF
06-28-2019, 08:59 PM
You just negd me , you have a strange fuched up view of life and how to communicate
with your betters, you can't discuss, so you just neg us and run off and hide , and
of course the moderators ignore your attacks, you get a pass, just like any
troll on this forum.

NEGGAR.......... : )

How many neggs do you give out..........just me , right, lol that's the only tool in your
box that makes you feel like a success.

You don't neg people for attacking you , you neg them for having opinions that aren't the
same as your own fuchd' up useless NWO , Globalist , Open border views.

:frog:

I am always open to debate. I have started threads expressing my own thoughts and observances, as well as post pertinent news articles. What I do not appreciate is the continuous comments such as "fk off", "neggar", "fuchd' up useless", "with your betters" in posts #36 #42, for starters.

An occasional "lib", "communist", whatever is fine, but the others are a bit overboard.

Perhaps we can start fresh again...

PAF
06-28-2019, 09:06 PM
And his little sick side kick Thomas. Not Tomaze..., Thomas. LL was Tomaze. Jefferson went off to make his own Trump support site, and may very well have helped get him elected with support from the libertarian movement and "Truthers". I have to give him credit for this even as an enemy of mine... lol

We need to talk then... about how it used to be before the communists moved in and were embraced.

I do remember Jefferson, but not the others. I do not recall talking to Jefferson much if at all, perhaps we had little in common(?). Most of the folks I associated with were ones that I worked diligently with online, on the phone and in person to help get Ron elected. I still keep in touch and once in a blue moon time permitting we get together over hot wings.

For the record, there is huge difference between a communist and an Agorist. I have learned on many campaign trails that politics is not the answer, though I still work locally and in committee.

Yes, let's talk.

Stratovarious
06-28-2019, 09:10 PM
I am always open to debate. I have started threads expressing my own thoughts and observances, as well as post pertinent news articles. What I do not appreciate is the continuous comments such as "fk off", "neggar", "fuchd' up useless" in posts #36 #42, for starters.

An occasional "lib", "communist", whatever is fine, but the others are a bit overboard.

Perhaps we can start fresh again...

FK OFF, you neg me consistently for having opinions , I have never negd anyone for having
an opinion even when they write idiotic Globalist posts.

Did your mother ever call you one fuched up pile of sht ?

neggar'

Negd me for having an opinion , this is like the 4th or 5th time you have negged me
for having an opinion/

And you get a pass, neggar' .

devil21
06-28-2019, 11:10 PM
One can recognize the truth of the matter and see where we have all been deceived throughout our lives, without being a "communist" or "globalist" or whatever other perjorative label du jour is applied to those who can see. But as they say, truth is treason in an empire built on lies. The responses by some on this thread show it to be very accurate. When one's worldview is built upon layers of lies, being confronted with the possibility that one's entire worldview is very, very inaccurate can be a jarring experience.

Anti Federalist
06-29-2019, 12:13 AM
Invaders is a much better term.

Yes, it is much more accurate.

What is happening is not happening in a vacuum, nor is it happening due to an "organic" movement.

It is Fifth Generation warfare, and these invaders are serving the purpose of gaining and holding territory and displacing an invaded people, just as assuredly as a squad of Marines or an artillery battery or a carrier battle group would do.

Anti Federalist
06-29-2019, 12:17 AM
The entire issue comes down to documentation. If you do not support laws requiring that everybody in the USA be able to produce documents proving that they are here with the express permission of the federal government, then you are for all intents and purposes for unrestricted immigration. Once the burden of proof is taken off of all of us to prove we are allowed to be here and placed instead on the regime to prove that those they suspect are not allowed to be here in fact are not, then absolutely anybody can claim they were born here and it will be practically impossible for the regime to prove they were not.

People used to be able to document their citizenship with an entry in a family bible.

I'd have no problem with that.

No entry? Then fuck off and get out...

AdamL
06-29-2019, 01:41 AM

Well gee, as long as Walmart can make a good $$$profit$$$ selling groceries to the foreigners taking over my country then I'm totally OK with my people being conquered.

The future of my children is but a small price to pay for a strong GDP and CHEAP FIDGET SPINNERS!

AMERICA!

Ender
06-29-2019, 08:09 AM
One can recognize the truth of the matter and see where we have all been deceived throughout our lives, without being a "communist" or "globalist" or whatever other perjorative label du jour is applied to those who can see. But as they say, truth is treason in an empire built on lies. The responses by some on this thread show it to be very accurate. When one's worldview is built upon layers of lies, being confronted with the possibility that one's entire worldview is very, very inaccurate can be a jarring experience.

Yep.

The exact reason public school was formed was to get everybody in The Matrix- can be quite upsetting to find everything is a lie.

Ender
06-29-2019, 08:12 AM
No.

You really believe the official narrative then........ next you'll be telling me they anti-federalists were wrong- where'd AF go?

RJB
06-29-2019, 08:49 AM
FK OFF, you neg me consistently for having opinions , I have never negd anyone for having
and opinion even when they idiotic Globalist posts.

Did your mother ever call you one fuched up pile of sht ?

neggar'

Negd me for having an opinion , this is like the 4th or 5th time you have negged me
for having an opinion/

And you get a pass, neggar' .

Don't take negs personally. They used to drive me nuts. It was like having an adult conversation and getting kicked in the shin under the table. Now I see them as a game. Just lol and neg them back.

Stratovarious
06-29-2019, 10:34 AM
Don't take negs personally. They used to drive me nuts. It was like having an adult conversation and getting kicked in the shin under the table. Now I see them as a game. Just lol and neg them back.

Thanks RJB

Anti Federalist
06-29-2019, 01:17 PM
You really believe the official narrative then........ next you'll be telling me they anti-federalists were wrong- where'd AF go?

That's what I've always stated: it was an inside job, including whatever was used to demolish WTC building 7, which was not a plane.

That's been my position in numerous threads on the subject, going back ten years or more.

Are you thinking of someone else maybe?

PAF
06-29-2019, 05:44 PM
That's what I've always stated: it was an inside job, including whatever was used to demolish WTC building 7, which was not a plane.

That's been my position in numerous threads on the subject, going back ten years or more.

Are you thinking of someone else maybe?

Post #9 of this thread:

as I stated in another thread, had there been strict migrant invader control, at the border, 9/11 would never had happened.

Inside job, immigrants and walls would not matter. It was an inside job.

Swordsmyth
06-29-2019, 06:06 PM
Post #9 of this thread:

If they couldn't blame the foreigners who should have been kept out they couldn't have pulled it off.

PAF
06-29-2019, 06:35 PM
If they couldn't blame the foreigners who should have been kept out they couldn't have pulled it off.

Now I’ve heard it all. Boy do you live in fantasy land.

All they would have done, if there was a wall and a fully militarized police state around the entire perimeter of the US, was claim that they slipped through somehow and make the excuse that we need even tighter security to the point of stripping even more of our rights away. Such as check points at every state, subway, interstate, all of the beaches along the coast.

The statist that you are, you would have even supported such “measures” :raisinghand:

Anti Federalist
06-29-2019, 07:55 PM

An "inside job" means that you use people you have groomed and handled on the inside to carry out a robbery, or in this case, a false flag terrorist event.

But if you never had access to those insiders, if they were never there, then you would not be able to use that route.

Now, the one world order government that is in place may have come up with another plan, another course of action, but they would not have been able to use jihadist minded migrants as patsies, if they were never here.

Indeed, a few of them had "rap sheets" so bad that they were denied entry, only to have that rescinded by back channel demands within the system.

Think of the Lufthansa heist back in the 70's portrayed in the movie GoodFellas:

Frenchy and Joe Buda were the keys to the whole heist: they were the guards on the inside that let everybody in.

If they weren't there, if Jimmy the Gent never had access to or contact with those guys, the heist would have never taken place.

Anti Federalist
06-29-2019, 07:59 PM
Now I’ve heard it all. Boy do you live in fantasy land.

All they would have done, if there was a wall and a fully militarized police state around the entire perimeter of the US, was claim that they slipped through somehow and make the excuse that we need even tighter security to the point of stripping even more of our rights away. Such as check points at every state, subway, interstate, all of the beaches along the coast.

We already got that, and the only people held to full compliance are us hapless citizens.

Migrant invaders get a free pass, no TSA groping and get shipped to every far flung corner of the country.

Ender
06-30-2019, 11:13 AM
An "inside job" means that you use people you have groomed and handled on the inside to carry out a robbery, or in this case, a false flag terrorist event.

But if you never had access to those insiders, if they were never there, then you would not be able to use that route.

Now, the one world order government that is in place may have come up with another plan, another course of action, but they would not have been able to use jihadist minded migrants as patsies, if they were never here.

Indeed, a few of them had "rap sheets" so bad that they were denied entry, only to have that rescinded by back channel demands within the system.

Think of the Lufthansa heist back in the 70's portrayed in the movie GoodFellas:

Frenchy and Joe Buda were the keys to the whole heist: they were the guards on the inside that let everybody in.

If they weren't there, if Jimmy the Gent never had access to or contact with those guys, the heist would have never taken place.

Are you forgetting that some of the IDs conveniently found at the site were of Arabs who were still in the ME & were totally confused why they were being called the ones that were involved?