PDA

View Full Version : Trump: I don't need exit strategies.

AngryCanadian
06-25-2019, 01:56 PM
An Reporter at the white house earlier today asked Trump whatever or not his admin would have an exit strategy should an Iranian war braek out. Trump stated that he doesn't exit strategies.

Personally this was a huge mistake for him to say or even suggest that. Clearly Trump is now bending more and more over to the Neocon Hawkish members in his admin
An War with Iran would be a huge mistake.

REPORTER: "Do you have an exit strategy for Iran if war does break out?"
POTUS: "You're not gonna need an exit strategy. I don't need exit strategies"

Swordsmyth
06-25-2019, 02:22 PM
Maybe he means that he doesn't need an exit strategy because he isn't going to war with Iran.

revgen
06-25-2019, 02:28 PM
Or he's not sending ground troops in if we do go to war.

Trump has said it will be "obliteration" if we go to war with Iran. Which implies no occupation and no rebuilding. Drop the bombs and leave.

AngryCanadian
06-25-2019, 03:06 PM
Or he's not sending ground troops in if we do go to war.

Trump has said it will be "obliteration" if we go to war with Iran. Which implies no occupation and no rebuilding. Drop the bombs and leave.

Or he actually meant by an war with Iran would be a huge mistake.

TheTexan
06-25-2019, 03:08 PM
Trump doesn't need an exit strategy. He has win strategies.

timosman
06-25-2019, 03:14 PM
Maybe he means that he doesn't need an exit strategy because he isn't going to war with Iran.

Yeah, keep them guessing. :tears:

tfurrh
06-25-2019, 03:47 PM
exit strategies are easy

Just slip out the back, Jack, make a new plan, Stan
Don't need to be coy, Roy, just listen to me
Hop on the bus, Gus, don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee, and get yourself free

ILUVRP
06-25-2019, 04:04 PM
the king has spoken

Danke
06-25-2019, 04:15 PM
Why would you broadcast an exit strategy or any strategy to a potential adversary?

TheTexan
06-25-2019, 04:35 PM
What would you broadcast an exit strategy or any strategy to a potential adversary?

Exactly, the fake news media is our enemy, I don't know why Trump would be telling them anything.

Anti Globalist
06-25-2019, 04:49 PM
Hopefully that ends up being the case.

Stratovarious
06-25-2019, 05:23 PM
An Reporter at the white house earlier today asked Trump whatever or not his admin would have an exit strategy should an Iranian war braek out. Trump stated that he doesn't exit strategies.

Personally this was a huge mistake for him to say or even suggest that. Clearly Trump is now bending more and more over to the Neocon Hawkish members in his admin
What's with an , an, an, it's so awkward, only a librarian would care, and most of them wouldn't
know the difference anyway.

Stratovarious
06-25-2019, 05:25 PM
What would you broadcast an exit strategy or any strategy to a potential adversary?

Exactly, and that's not even out of his 3D chess 'book' , just a checkers thing.

I don't mind a few vague threats from Trump, he seems to wear/weather them well.

eleganz
06-25-2019, 05:35 PM

Let's just be real here people.

Trump is merely being Trump, he's not being yanked like a tug-o-war rope by neocons and doves in the white house.

Was he "bending" or "kneeling" to the neocons when he was trash talking Kim Jong Un before he got them to the table?

nikcers
06-25-2019, 05:43 PM

Trump is merely being Trump, he's not being yanked like a tug-o-war rope by neocons and doves in the white house.

Was he "bending" or "kneeling" to the neocons when he was trash talking Kim Jong Un before he got them to the table?

Exit strategies are for losers.

Marenco
06-25-2019, 05:50 PM
exit strategies are easy

Just slip out the back, Jack, make a new plan, Stan
Don't need to be coy, Roy, just listen to me
Hop on the bus, Gus, don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee, and get yourself free

Wisdom from Paul Simon :cool:

axiomata
06-25-2019, 05:52 PM
He also doesn't think he needs congressional approval to obliterate Iran.

juleswin
06-25-2019, 06:06 PM

The man who said all options are on the table with Iran, appointed John Bolton who has a history of promoting regime change, canceling the Nuclear deal and imposing more sanctions. Yea, Trump doesn't want war :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH7rudxDv6s

Swordsmyth
06-25-2019, 06:10 PM
The man who said all options are on the table with Iran, appointed John Bolton who has a history of promoting regime change, canceling the Nuclear deal and imposing more sanctions. Yea, Trump doesn't want war :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH7rudxDv6s
The man who just stopped us from going to war.

juleswin
06-25-2019, 06:32 PM
The man who just stopped us from going to war.

Walked us to the edge of war and then takes a tiny step back and you people are losing your shytes praising him for not doing what neocon Obama did not even do. Yea, talk about the bigotry of very low expectations at play for Trump the retard.

Swordsmyth
06-25-2019, 06:34 PM
Walked us to the edge of war and then takes a tiny step back and you people are losing your shytes praising him for not doing what neocon Obama did not even do. Yea, talk about the bigotry of very low expectations at play for Trump the retard.
It's credit where credit is due.

https://assets.infowars.com/2019/06/war-avoidance12-768x629.jpg

juleswin
06-25-2019, 06:40 PM
It's credit where credit is due.

https://assets.infowars.com/2019/06/war-avoidance12-768x629.jpg

Do you understand that it is the actions he took after Obama left office that put us in this position? So if he caused this mess, why give him any credit for picking up some of the pieces?

Swordsmyth
06-25-2019, 06:44 PM
Do you understand that it is the actions he took after Obama left office that put us in this position? So if he caused this mess, why give him any credit for picking up some of the pieces?
Because I'd rather that he not take us to war too.

I guess you just want him to fulfill your worst expectations so you can say "I told you so".

kcchiefs6465
06-25-2019, 06:48 PM
Because I'd rather that he not take us to war too.

I guess you just want him to fulfill your worst expectations so you can say "I told you so".
It couldn't be that he shouldn't have pulled out of the Iran Deal and that he shouldn't be antagonizing Iran through sanctions, war games, and overt spying/violations of airspace.

Good on Trump for avoiding the war he almost started.

Swordsmyth
06-25-2019, 06:50 PM
It couldn't be that he shouldn't have pulled out of the Iran Deal and that he shouldn't be antagonizing Iran through sanctions, war games, and overt spying/violations of airspace.

Good on Trump for avoiding the war he almost started.
Another one who wants Trump to start a shooting war to prove they were right.

timosman
06-25-2019, 07:03 PM
What if Iran is where the Dems keep their cash? :confused:

Swordsmyth
06-25-2019, 07:21 PM
What if Iran is where the Dems keep their cash? :confused:
Or launder it.

kcchiefs6465
06-25-2019, 09:04 PM
Another one who wants Trump to start a shooting war to prove they were right.
And if he had, you would still be here obfuscating and whoring for your Master.

Swordsmyth
06-25-2019, 09:07 PM
And if he had, you would still be here obfuscating and whoring for your Master.
Just like I sided with him on the bumpstock ban.:sarcasm:

AZJoe
06-25-2019, 09:22 PM

What "doves" is he referring to?
And the neocon maniacs are Trumps own doing. He appointed them. He put them in power. He refuses to fire them.
Trump is responsible for his neocon maniacs and his own horrible actions.

juleswin
06-26-2019, 06:23 AM
What "doves" is he referring to?
And the neocon maniacs are Trumps own doing. He appointed them. He put them in power. He refuses to fire them.
Trump is responsible for his neocon maniacs and his own horrible actions.

I wished the interviewer would have interrupted him to ask him who the "doves" are in his admin.

RonZeplin
06-26-2019, 07:08 AM
I wished the interviewer would have interrupted him to ask him who the "doves" are in his admin.

Kushie is being marketed as a Mideast peacenik. He's the Neville Chamberlain of our time.

https://www.progressiveliberal.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/KushnerandMohammadBinSalman.png

Wahhabi peaceniks in Saudi Arabia.

r3volution 3.0
06-26-2019, 03:14 PM
Trump: I don't need exit strategies.

That's what his dad said and look how that turned out.

timosman
06-26-2019, 03:21 PM
That's what his dad said and look how that turned out.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/187/313/256.gif