PDA

View Full Version : Iran Blasts Trump’s White House “Idiotic” and “Afflicted by Mental Retardation”

Origanalist
06-25-2019, 08:36 AM
Iran warned that the new U.S. sanctions would seal any possibility of further diplomatic talks.

https://themindunleashed.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/iran-blasts-white-house-afflicted-by-mental-retardation.jpg

Iran’s leadership has come out swinging against Washington’s latest round of sanctions, with Tehran blasting U.S. President Donald Trump in harsh terms that appear to reflect the new norm in diplomatic relations between the two rivals.

In a live speech televised early Tuesday, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani excoriated the latest move by the U.S. president to sanction senior officials in Iran, including Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, as “outrageous and idiotic.”

According to the Associated Press, the Iranian leader pointedly noted:

“You sanction the foreign minister simultaneously with a request for talks?”

Rouhani added:

“The White House is afflicted by mental retardation and does not know what to do.”

Earlier Monday, Iran warned that the new U.S. sanctions would seal any possibility of further diplomatic talks between Tehran and Washington.

The acidic response from Tehran came hours after Trump’s announcement of the new “hard-hitting” sanctions against Iran’s top officials, during which he appeared to confuse Iran’s current top leader with the former ayatollah and leader of Iran’s 1979 Islamic Revolution.

While signing off on the new round of U.S. penalties before cameras, Trump said:

“The assets of Ayatollah Khomeini [sic] and his office will not be spared from the sanctions … The supreme leader of Iran is the one who ultimately is responsible for the hostile conduct of the regime.”

continued..https://themindunleashed.com/2019/06/iran-blasts-white-house-afflicted-by-mental-retardation.html

nikcers
06-25-2019, 08:38 AM
Yeah because the reasonable party always calls the other retards and says diplomacy is not an option.

Origanalist
06-25-2019, 08:45 AM
Yeah because the reasonable party always calls the other retards and says diplomacy is not an option.

“You sanction the foreign minister simultaneously with a request for talks?”

Sounds retarded to me.....

nikcers
06-25-2019, 08:51 AM
Sounds retarded to me.....

Retarded is taking sanctions off without making them agree to end the arms race with Saudi Arabia.

Origanalist
06-25-2019, 08:55 AM
Retarded is taking sanctions off without making them agree to end the arms race with Saudi Arabia.

Why should they? I wouldn't if I was them.

nikcers
06-25-2019, 09:00 AM
Why should they? I wouldn't if I was them.

So they can have sanctions removed. What other incentive is there to end a profiteering war?

oyarde
06-25-2019, 09:37 AM
I really do not see the point in sanctions or talks . While I in no way think the persians should be trusted ( pretty much whack job commies is my opinion based on facts ) I also do not see them as a threat in any way and see no reason for the US to be involved with them .

RonZeplin
06-25-2019, 10:01 AM
It's retarded that Iran agrees to nuclear disarmament in the face of the Axis Of Assholes.

https://athenae25.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/addtext_com_mdkwmdqxmtcymq.jpg?w=580&h=287

:warning: It's retarded not to have nukes with psycho's like this surrounding your country.

Get some NUKES you dumb Iranians!

dannno
06-25-2019, 10:31 AM
Wow, this guy is either getting played really hard by the NWO, or he is part of them..

timosman
06-25-2019, 10:45 AM
Wow, this guy is either getting played really hard by the NWO, or he is part of them..

Maybe Kerry gave him bad advice?

dannno
06-25-2019, 10:56 AM
Maybe Kerry gave him bad advice?

Ya, he probably told him to watch CNN.

nikcers
06-25-2019, 11:03 AM
It's retarded that Iran agrees to nuclear disarmament in the face of the Axis Of $#@!s.

https://athenae25.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/addtext_com_mdkwmdqxmtcymq.jpg?w=580&h=287

:warning: It's retarded not to have nukes with psycho's like this surrounding your country.

Get some NUKES you dumb Iranians!

Yeah because that really worked out great for North Korea. Let me guess you would rather live in North Korea than South Korea?

Ender
06-25-2019, 12:27 PM
Yeah because that really worked out great for North Korea. Let me guess you would rather live in North Korea than South Korea?

The US caused the NK problem & has never declared peace.

nikcers
06-25-2019, 12:35 PM
The US caused the NK problem & has never declared peace.

China propped up their regime and allows North Koreans who escape into China to be slaves.

Ender
06-25-2019, 12:37 PM
China propped up their regime and allows North Koreans who escape into China to be slaves.

Read this very carefully:

The Korean War was a MIC ruse.

nikcers
06-25-2019, 12:40 PM
Read this very carefully:

The Korean War was a MIC ruse.

The MIC isn't one country. Russia got to sell China planes for the Korean war because they didn't know how to make them.

Origanalist
06-25-2019, 01:06 PM
So they can have sanctions removed. What other incentive is there to end a profiteering war?

What business is it of ours? World police?

nikcers
06-25-2019, 01:10 PM
What business is it of ours? World police?

I think its the whole worlds business to avoid a nuclear war in any part of the world.

Origanalist
06-25-2019, 01:20 PM
I think its the whole worlds business to avoid a nuclear war in any part of the world.

We should just sanction the world, then there would be world peace.

nikcers
06-25-2019, 01:27 PM
We should just sanction the world, then there would be world peace.

Sanctions aren't an end to an arms race, but they sure as hell slow them down. We can't make the North Koreans and Iranians civilized but that doesn't mean they should have nukes. ICBMS aren't even the thing that most people are concerned about. The big concern is going to be crude nuclear weapons.

Zippyjuan
06-25-2019, 01:29 PM
Trump responds in a very mature fashion. "Well, you are ignorant and insulting and don't understand reality!"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48763787

Donald Trump has lashed out at the "ignorant and insulting statement" released by Iran after the US president announced fresh sanctions against the Middle Eastern nation.

The tweets came after Iran's President Hassan Rouhani said the move proved the White House was "mentally retarded".

Mr Trump said it showed Iran's leaders "do not understand reality".

kcchiefs6465
06-25-2019, 01:31 PM
Sanctions aren't an end to an arms race, but they sure as hell slow them down. We can't make the North Koreans and Iranians civilized but that doesn't mean they should have nukes. ICBMS aren't even the thing that most people are concerned about. The big concern is going to be crude nuclear weapons.
My concern of Iranian or North Korean WMDs is nonexistent. What cable news program would you recommend so that I can understand the true extent of this grave world issue?

nikcers
06-25-2019, 01:33 PM
My concern of Iranian or North Korean WMDs is nonexistent. What cable news program would you recommend so that I can understand the true extent of this grave world issue?

I don't watch cable news, I study history and read a lot of about wars. World war 2 wasn't that long ago.

Origanalist
06-25-2019, 01:33 PM

Hey Einstein, they aren't the ones pushing and shoving here. We are, and guess what? We have nukes.

nikcers
06-25-2019, 01:38 PM
Hey Einstein, they aren't the ones pushing and shoving here. We are, and guess what? We have nukes.

Yeah but we can't even use them, that would allow China / Russia to study them and learn how to defeat them.

Origanalist
06-25-2019, 01:44 PM
Yeah but we can't even use them, that would allow China / Russia to study them and learn how to defeat them.

Well, aint that a shame.

nikcers
06-25-2019, 01:54 PM
Well, aint that a shame.

Not really, its a benefit to us that they don't know how to counteract our nukes, otherwise we would probably be at war with them. Crude nuclear weapons wouldn't even work because of the way their country is layed out, we would have to use a salted crude weapon. Saudi Arabia will probably do it too, they will have the means and they dont give a fuck about civilians, and Iran's lack of diplomacy is not going to be a good thing.

Swordsmyth
06-25-2019, 02:21 PM
Refusing to talk is retarded.

Talking costs you nothing, they should ask the Taliban about that.

timosman
06-25-2019, 03:19 PM

Kerry doesn't want Iran to talk. Too much at stake. Once Trump is defeated in 2020 there will be another Iran deal. :tears:

Swordsmyth
06-25-2019, 03:23 PM
Kerry doesn't want Iran to talk. Too much at stake. Once Trump is defeated in 2020 there will be another Iran deal. :tears:
Believing Trump will be defeated is retarded too.

Anti Globalist
06-25-2019, 03:47 PM
Careful there now Iranian president. You might just end up on the receiving end of bombs.

Origanalist
06-25-2019, 04:08 PM

Threatening and sanctioning other countries is retarded, if I was Iran I wouldn't grovel before the bully either.

Swordsmyth
06-25-2019, 04:12 PM
Threatening and sanctioning other countries is retarded, if I was Iran I wouldn't grovel before the bully either.
You would give him the excuse he is looking for to attack?
Is the Taliban "grovelling"? (they are winning and yet they talk with us)

Origanalist
06-25-2019, 04:21 PM
You would give him the excuse he is looking for to attack?
Is the Taliban "grovelling"? (they are winning and yet they talk with us)

We already have military bases in their country and we've had live conflict there. It's a different situation.

Swordsmyth
06-25-2019, 04:28 PM
We already have military bases in their country and we've had live conflict there. It's a different situation.
It's an even better situation to talk so that those don't happen.
They don't have to grovel, they don't even have to agree to anything, just talk and look reasonable.

To jaw-jaw is always better than to war-war. - WINSTON CHURCHILL