PDA

View Full Version : Israel Fingered as Behind Tanker Attack, as President of Company Calls Pentagon Report Fake

James_Madison_Lives
06-15-2019, 10:51 PM
https://steemit.com/iran/@munkle/israel-fingered-as-behind-tanker-attack-as-president-of-company-calls-pentagon-reports-fake

Israel Fingered by Some as Behind Tanker Attack, as President of Company Calls Pentagon Reports Fake

Liberal/progressive commentator Cenk Uygur of the popular program The Young Turks said on a show recently that only Israel or Saudi Arabia had motive to attack a Japanese tanker, in order to blame it on Iran, after the president of the tanker company called US claims that Iran was responsible "false." Iran has denied any involvement.... https://steemit.com/iran/@munkle/israel-fingered-as-behind-tanker-attack-as-president-of-company-calls-pentagon-reports-fake

James_Madison_Lives
06-16-2019, 11:45 AM
https://youtu.be/xxIrGPEU9Ac

nikcers
06-16-2019, 11:47 AM
Well I guess if TYT says it than it must be true. Cenk Uygur has no motivations to blame Israel.

James_Madison_Lives
06-16-2019, 12:16 PM
Well I guess if TYT says it than it must be true. Cenk Uygur has no motivations to blame Israel.

The president of the tanker company said the Pentagon blaming Iranian mines was flat out false. The tanker didn't blow up itself. If you look at motive and past history of dying for the US to attack Iran, only a fool could not see the spelling on the wall that says "Israel."

And he said, "This is a memo that describes how we're going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran." - General Wes Clark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Zippyjuan
06-16-2019, 12:19 PM
The president of the tanker company said the Pentagon blaming Iranian mines was flat out false. The tanker didn't blow up itself. If you look at motive and past history of dying for the US to attack Iran, only a fool could not see the spelling on the wall that says "Israel."

the same tanker president who reported Iranian (and not other) ships in the area at the time of the incident. He did not make any claim Iran was not responsible but did say the claim of it being a mine seemed to be false.

nikcers
06-16-2019, 12:23 PM

I am not saying that Iran did it, this guy has no credibility either, only someone with direct knowledge of who did it could say that Iran didn't do it. Saying that Iran didn't do it when you don't know who did do it is pretty presumptuous. TYT routinely says stuff that is baseless with no sources and you can't even find sources for stuff they say because they just make shit up.

James_Madison_Lives
06-16-2019, 12:23 PM
the same tanker president who reported Iranian (and not other) ships in the area at the time of the incident.

This is the same US government which still maintains the attack on the USS Liberty was an accident.

nikcers
06-16-2019, 12:28 PM
This is the same US government which still maintains the attack on the USS Liberty was an accident.

I doubt many people are working in the government who were in the government when that happened.

nikcers
06-16-2019, 12:33 PM
the same tanker president who reported Iranian (and not other) ships in the area at the time of the incident.

That tanker president is no more credibile than the government. He probably doesn't want an escalation in Iran with his line of business. I am not saying that Iran did do it, but you have to consider the motivations of everyone. I honestly believe it could have been a NGO, it wouldn't take much to pull that off, but Iran shooting at our drones in the area at the time and threatening the shipping routes for the last month doesn't help their crediblity. You can't say I am going to shut down shipping in this area and then cry foul when people think you are shutting down shipping in that area.

nikcers
06-16-2019, 12:55 PM
The US gov has no incentive to do this right now. Any sort of war with Iran would just undo all of the progress that the government has made in trying to get them to change their regime. Any sort of attack would just force people to support the regime in power against the outsiders attacking them. The Trump administration is trying to get the Iranians to remove the regime in power by depriving them of access to sell their oil.

Zippyjuan
06-16-2019, 01:01 PM
The US gov has the lowest incentive to do this right now. Any sort of war with Iran would just undo all of the progress that the government has made in trying to get them to change their regime. Any sort of attack would just force people to support the regime in power against the outsiders attacking them. The Trump administration is trying to get the Iranians to remove the regime in power by depriving them of access to sell their oil.

Tariffs and threats by the US only give the government of Iran somebody to blame for their problems at home. It helps them solidify power- not weakens them. Sanctions rarely work. And nobody has a plan for what may happen if the government of Iran is overturned.

nikcers
06-16-2019, 01:09 PM
Tariffs and threats by the US only give the government of Iran somebody to blame for their problems at home. It helps them solidify power- not weakens them. Sanctions rarely work. And nobody has a plan for what may happen if the government of Iran is overturned.

The idea is that either this regime will get enough pressure from their people to come to the table or they will put in a regime who will come to the table. Sanctions rarely work but letting the current regime enrich themselves just fuels an arms race, I guess its good if you think Saudi Arabia investing in nuclear weapons is good.

UWDude
06-16-2019, 01:13 PM
Finally, I see the signs of the great betrayal beginning.

The entire strategy was desperate, and smacked of desperation, from the start.

Sanctions rarely work.

Iraq, Venezuela, North Korea, would say otherwise.

Imagine if these countries had access to the free markets for the years they were under sanctions. Iraq was under sanction for a dozen years. If it had not been under sanction, it would have been armed to the gills in every way by 2003.

Sanctions are used, because sanctions work. If sanctions did not work, the US would not bother taking the diplomatic and trade deal hits it does to convinces its allies to impose them.

parocks
06-16-2019, 01:16 PM
Can we start bombing Israel now?

Zippyjuan
06-16-2019, 01:24 PM
Finally, I see the signs of the great betrayal beginning.

The entire strategy was desperate, and smacked of desperation, from the start.

Iraq, Venezuela, North Korea, would say otherwise.

Imagine if these countries had access to the free markets for the years they were under sanctions. Iraq was under sanction for a dozen years. If it had not been under sanction, it would have been armed to the gills in every way by 2003.

Sanctions are used, because sanctions work. If sanctions did not work, the US would not bother taking the diplomatic and trade deal hits it does to convinces its allies to impose them.

Iraq? Did sanctions stop the US from militarily destroying the country? North Korea? They haven't changed anything (despite Trump claims he ended their nuclear program threat). Venezuela? Have they stepped down? Done anything differently? What about 50 years of sanctions on Cuba?

James_Madison_Lives
06-16-2019, 01:28 PM
And so the Zionist state at last begins to unravel. Wait until people follow where this story goes and learn, at last, about the USS Liberty.

Japan Today, June 16

https://japantoday.com/category/national/japan-demands-more-u.s.-proof-that-iran-attacked-tankers

"Japan demands more proof from U.S. that Iran attacked tankers"

If having expertise sophisticated enough to conduct the attack could be a reason to conclude that the attacker was Iran, "That would apply to the United States and Israel as well," said a source at the Foreign Ministry.

UWDude
06-16-2019, 01:29 PM
Iraq? Did sanctions stop the US from militarily destroying the country?

LOL

The sanctions were used as a weapon of war to keep Iraq weak until they could go in and finish the job. They worked wonderfully.
North Korea would be just like South Korea if not for the sanctions.

Victory in war is destroying your enemies' ability to fight.
This ability can be destroyed via materiel destruction, destruction of political will, destruction of the countries ability to produce materiel, and economic destruction.

So before invasion/puppet installment, you first try to weaken the latter respective pillars, before attempting the destruction of materiel in kinetic action. Sanctions are a double edged sword. They rarely get the results demanded, but they do weaken the country anyway. Sanctions work very well.

Zippyjuan
06-16-2019, 01:31 PM
They aren't saying one way or the other. They just want more information.

The attacks occurred around the time Abe was meeting with Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in Tehran.

"The attacks have severely affected the prime minister's reputation as he was trying to be a mediator between the United States and Iran," said the source close to the premier. "It is a serious concern, and making mistakes when determining facts is impermissible."

The Japanese government has refrained so far from commenting on who is responsible for the attacks.

nikcers
06-16-2019, 01:32 PM

Lets bomb all the countries that TYT fingers.

Pauls' Revere
06-16-2019, 01:51 PM
Yellow Cake.

dannno
06-16-2019, 01:56 PM
They aren't saying one way or the other. They just want more information.

Uh, no, like the OP says, they said it may have been Israel. Nobody ever said they said it was Israel.

Zippyjuan
06-16-2019, 02:01 PM
Uh, no, like the OP says, they said it may have been Israel. Nobody ever said they said it was Israel.

The OP changed the headline from the article to imply that they did. He has two threads with that (Israel did it!) as his headline when neither actually make the claim. Actual headline:

Japan demands more proof from U.S. that Iran attacked tankers

nikcers
06-16-2019, 02:08 PM

lol yeah they are also saying it could of been the united states. Might as well say Japan says Australia did it.

"That would apply to the United States and Israel as well,"

Zippyjuan
06-16-2019, 02:14 PM
lol yeah they are also saying it could of been the united states. Might as well say Japan says Australia did it.

Or Russia. They like to stir things up.

Superfluous Man
06-16-2019, 02:46 PM
Maybe Israel is responsible. I don't know.

But Cenk Uygar is nobody. It's not like his making this accusation is evidence of anything.

Zippyjuan
06-16-2019, 02:50 PM
Maybe Israel is responsible. I don't know.

But Cenk Uygar is nobody. It's not like his making this accusation is evidence of anything.

Spin meisters take whatever source they can get. Facts are not necessary.

James_Madison_Lives
06-16-2019, 02:58 PM

So who do you think did it? Given that tankers don't blow up themselves? Oh right Hezbollah launching home-made toy rockets. And why is the Pentagon lying? See all the problems here? And we are talking about possible WWIII. It matters.

UWDude
06-16-2019, 02:59 PM

your oft cited 17 intelligence agencies were wrong last time. I'll need at least 34 to believe this time.

Zippyjuan
06-16-2019, 03:01 PM
your oft cited 17 intelligence agencies were wrong last time. I'll need at least 34 to believe this time.

The Mueller report confirmed that Russia did attempt to interfere in the US elections. They were right.

UWDude
06-16-2019, 03:02 PM
The Mueller report confirmed that Russia did attempt to interfere in the US elections. They were right.

LoL

34 this time, dude. 17 wasn't enough.

XD

UWDude
06-16-2019, 03:08 PM
"There is always a tweet. That has become accepted fact in the Trump presidency: For every pronouncement the President makes, there is at least one tweet from his past that directly contradicts his current view." -CNN

Awesome new sig, zip. XD

juleswin
06-16-2019, 03:20 PM

I can't believe you turned out to be a zionist. Its sad but it all makes sense now. Just so you know, loads of people who do not like or listen to TYT thinks it might have been Israel who did it. You know why? they have the most to gain from this attack. Having zionism in the brain prevents you from seeing this clear motive for the attack.

Your support for Trump and imperialism all makes sense now.

nikcers
06-16-2019, 03:23 PM
So who do you think did it? Given that tankers don't blow up themselves?

I think if Iran did it they wouldn't of gotten caught so easily. Whoever did it wanted it to look like it was Iran, I think its a British hoax

nikcers
06-16-2019, 03:30 PM
I can't believe you turned out to be a zionist. Its sad but it all makes sense now. Just so you know, loads of people who do not like or listen to TYT thinks it might have been Israel who did it. You know why? they have the most to gain from this attack. Having zionism in the brain prevents you from seeing this clear motive for the attack.

Your support for Trump and imperialism all makes sense now.

No I just can read, that quote was from a post that said Japan doesn't believe the evidence and thinks it could be anyone who had the capabilities and incentives.

dannno
06-16-2019, 03:33 PM

Could be, I doubt it, but they didn't say that, though. They said Israel or the United States.

Zippyjuan
06-16-2019, 03:34 PM
Could be, I doubt it, but they didn't say that, though. They said Israel or the United States.

They said it could be anybody and that they wanted to see more evidence. They don't say they thought it was the US or Israel.

The Japanese government has been requesting the United States for concrete evidence to back its assertion that Iran is to blame for the attacks on two tankers near the Strait of Hormuz on Thursday, government sources said Sunday.

If having expertise sophisticated enough to conduct the attack could be a reason to conclude that the attacker was Iran, "That would apply to the United States and Israel as well," said a source at the Foreign Ministry.

The Japanese government has refrained so far from commenting on who is responsible for the attacks.

https://japantoday.com/category/national/japan-demands-more-u.s.-proof-that-iran-attacked-tankers

parocks
06-16-2019, 03:47 PM
Lets bomb all the countries that TYT fingers.

Did we ever destroy Israel because of the USS Liberty attack?

It's overdue.

nikcers
06-16-2019, 03:51 PM
Did we ever destroy Israel because of the USS Liberty attack?

It's overdue.

Regime change or just parking lot? I bet we have regime changed them plenty of times since then. Some people say having an ally in the middle east with nukes pointed at our enemies keeps us safer at night.

Anti Globalist
06-16-2019, 04:46 PM
Never going to happen.

juleswin
06-16-2019, 04:55 PM
Regime change or just parking lot? I bet we have regime changed them plenty of times since then. Some people say having an ally in the middle east with nukes pointed at our enemies keeps us safer at night.

The only problem with your logic is that we have enough nukes to point at every country in the world, so we don't need any Israeli nukes. Plus our unconditional slavish loyalty to Israel makes us more enemies that the so called benefit u claim exist is nullified.

Another Zionist logic that doesn't make sense when u think about it for more than 5s.

nikcers
06-16-2019, 05:39 PM
The only problem with your logic is that we have enough nukes to point at every country in the world, so we don't need any Israeli nukes. Plus our unconditional slavish loyalty to Israel makes us more enemies that the so called benefit u claim exist is nullified.

Another Zionist logic that doesn't make sense when u think about it for more than 5s.

I only considered it when I saw all of the anti Israel rhetoric coming from Russian bots.

juleswin
06-16-2019, 05:43 PM
I only considered it when I saw all of the anti Israel rhetoric coming from Russian bots.

Russian bots? you sound just like the deep state operatives that work on MSNBC. Russian bots my arse

nikcers
06-16-2019, 05:52 PM
Russian bots? you sound just like the deep state operatives that work on MSNBC. Russian bots my arse

I am a deep state operatist because I think the Russians who spread the state talking points who get thrown in jail if they criticize the Kremlin have a majority opinion that Israel is Hitler because they give America a strategic advantage against Russia.

juleswin
06-16-2019, 06:00 PM
I am a deep state operatist because I think the Russians who spread the state talking points who get thrown in jail if they criticize the Kremlin have a majority opinion that Israel is Hitler because they give America a strategic advantage against Russia.

How about this, forget I called you a deep state agent but you are sounding more and more like Rachel Maddow the more you post on this thread. I have a feeling the state of Israel means a lot more to you than the United States. Nothing wrong with that at all, but it would be nice to have this information a long time ago because I think it explains your behaviour and actions on this site.

nikcers
06-16-2019, 06:01 PM
How about this, forget I called you a deep state agent but you are sounding more and more like Rachel Maddow the more you post on this thread. I have a feeling the state of Israel means a lot more to you than the United States. Nothing wrong with that at all, but it would be nice to have this information a long time ago because I think it explains your behaviour and actions on this site.

You have called me everything are you mad at me?

juleswin
06-16-2019, 08:10 PM
You have called me everything are you mad at me?

Not mad but crestfallen. I cannot understand how someone who has hung around the forum as long as you have can be anything but America first. I can't be mad at you if its in your nature to be a zionist. But its good to know where your allegiance lies.

nikcers
06-16-2019, 08:36 PM
Not mad but crestfallen. I cannot understand how someone who has hung around the forum as long as you have can be anything but America first. I can't be mad at you if its in your nature to be a zionist. But its good to know where your allegiance lies.

I don't hang around here to be called names I am pretty independent where I get my ideas I come up with them by looking at the facts how I see them. I don't pretend to be America first or a Zionist. I hate wars for profit that make America less safe. I don't pretend like men are angels even our government or Israel's but that doesn't mean other governments don't do bad things and I don't think America is the cause of all the suffering in the world. I don't think it's fair to call me Zionist just because I don't think they caused this to happen without proof. I tend to think that Americas foreign policy like creating ISIS has made Israel less safe and that most of the defense and foreign aid comes with lots of strings one of those being if America was nuked that they would nuke the country that attacked us. If that is wrong then tell me it's wrong but I assumed that was part of our nuclear strategy that helped us win the cold war in the same manner that your avatar had nukes from the Soviets for that reason.

juleswin
06-16-2019, 08:49 PM
I don't hang around here to be called names I am pretty independent where I get my ideas I come up with them by looking at the facts how I see them. I don't pretend to be America first or a Zionist. I hate wars for profit that make America less safe. I don't pretend like men are angels even our government or Israel's but that doesn't mean other governments don't do bad things and I don't think America is the cause of all the suffering in the world. I don't think it's fair to call me Zionist just because I don't think they caused this to happen without proof. I tend to think that Americas foreign policy like creating ISIS has made Israel less safe and that most of the defense and foreign aid comes with lots of strings one of those being if America was nuked that they would nuke the country that attacked us. If that is wrong then tell me it's wrong but I assumed that was part of our nuclear strategy that helped us win the cold war in the same manner that your avatar had nukes from the Soviets for that reason.

You can lie to everybody on this board but you can never be able to lie to yourself. Seeing your reaction to someone saying some people finger Israel in the attack says alot about you. You get bent out of shape when someone suggests it maybe Israel that did it. Btw, Israel is the country who has a history of bombing US vessels in order to create a false flag incident.

And yes, all govt are bad but some are worse than others. I am not going to pretend that say the Swiss govt is just as evil as the Israeli govt. They are not the same Lol, ISIS is making Israel less safe, what are you smoking? because of coordinated attacks on Syria, Israel has been able to degrade their enemy Syria and Iran and they have taken over more of the Golan Height. You might not be a fan of ISIS but ISIS has made Israel a safer country by keeping their enemy busy in wars.

nikcers
06-16-2019, 08:51 PM
You can lie to everybody on this board but you can never be able to lie to yourself. Seeing your reaction to someone saying some people finger Israel in the attack says alot about you. You get bent out of shape when someone suggests it maybe Israel that did it. Btw, Israel is the country who has a history of bombing US vessels in order to create a false flag incident.

And yes, all govt are bad but some are worse than others. I am not going to pretend that say the Swiss govt is just as evil as the Israeli govt. They are not the same Lol, ISIS is making Israel less safe, what are you smoking? because of coordinated attacks on Syria, Israel has been able to degrade their enemy Syria and Iran and they have taken over more of the Golan Height. You might not be a fan of ISIS but ISIS has made Israel a safer country by keeping their enemy busy in wars.

So you are just going to say Israel did it with no proof at all?

juleswin
06-16-2019, 09:28 PM
So you are just going to say Israel did it with no proof at all?

No, but I won't get bent out of shape if someone points finger at Israel. I think there is a high chance that it is Israel or one of her allies seeing as they have a history of it and have the most to gain.

nikcers
06-16-2019, 10:03 PM
No, but I won't get bent out of shape if someone points finger at Israel. I think there is a high chance that it is Israel or one of her allies seeing as they have a history of it and have the most to gain.

I think its one thing to say "I think Israel did it" and an entirely different thing for people to say "Israel did it". That sort of journalism is dangerous, its what TYT does all the time thats what I was saying.

enhanced_deficit
06-17-2019, 07:44 PM
There have been peristent conspiracy theories (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?535606-Oman-Gulf-Oil-Tankers-on-Fire-1-Sunk-(Tonkin-v2-0-)&p=6812843&viewfull=1#post6812843) suspecting hand of Deep Zionism/some of our allies but would be wise for all sides to wait till investigations are completed and all the facts come out before jumping to conclusions.

Caution should be exercised as such theories can inadvertently further boost damaging trends like these:

Anti-semitism against Trump is on the rise (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?535475-Anti-semitism-against-Trump-is-on-the-rise&)

Related

https://staticv3.972mag.com/wp-content/uploads//2018/05/Trump-Netanyahu-Kushner.jpg

Expert reverses course, says Trump's ‘most pro-Israel president ever’
jpost.com/Opinion/Expert-reverses-course-says-Trumps-most-pro-Israel-president-ever-579570

devil21
06-17-2019, 10:31 PM
I don't believe for a second it was actually Iranian action but if one wants to continue fulfilling Revelation it's time to start blaming everything, right or wrong, on Israel.

nikcers
06-18-2019, 06:08 AM
If Iran makes a deal with the United States then that spells an end to the proxy war in Yemen that the UK is secretly waging (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?535780-UK%92s-true-role-in-Yemen%92s-deadly-war). They would lose a hell of a lot of money if that happens.