PDA

View Full Version : There will be no new war with anyone until after 2020

UWDude
06-14-2019, 10:09 PM
All of course assuming no assassination or removal from office before then.
Which of course would mean War of Northern Aggression II aka World War III.
They want it so bad.

Four years were bought.
He kept us out of the war 1916
First Woman President 2016

Both messages to the populace
And to you, personally.

I can't tell you Trump will not go to war with Iran after 2020.
A lot depends on circumstances.
I can tell you Trump could end up being a caged rat, with no allies, after 2020.
In which case, he gives everything to the Neocons and anybody else willing to ally with him.

Or, he could end up getting a stacked senate, house, and (already) judicial, take the elections as mandate for all he does, and then reward the neocons and Israel for their support, and start wars with their enemies. A very realistic outcome, as I explain later, the most likely one, but certainly not the only one.

This is all about control and power.
They hate him, because they don't control them.
Yeah, real deep dude, going somewhere?
He hates them because they want to control him.

Ideology be damned. This is about winning, to all of them.
Without victory, talking about what you would do with power is meaningless.

So I can say, no new direct/proxy American wars, until 2020.
I'd say chances of status quo peace (meaning no more new entanglements) after 2020 are about 10 - 25%.
It like the tax of imperial power. Taxes never go down, and Empires never ramp down their conquest phase.
So the best I can see in the future is no tax raises :: no more new entanglements.
I certainly would be pleased to see the US drawing out of Countries.
Korea is a possibility. 5% chance. A man can dream.

The chance for "ideological violence" :: "sectarian violence" is high. 20 - 25%.
The chances for World War III (started by "American Civil War II" or "The Trump Coup"), I'd say are about 5 - 10%.

I'd say another NATO imperial proxy war, somewhere between 40-70%. Could be between Russia and America one of the Eurasian stans, could be between America and China in Africa or South America, or between America and Iran in the Middle East.

Of course, much depends on how 2020 turns out. But not all depends how 2020 turns out. WW III would not be the end of the world.
All of this is about Survival, procreation, and survival of the fittest.
It is in our genes, to fight, kill, and hate one another.
It is because it is best for the species, to foster competition, in all arenas, even those that seem so evil, like war.
It will never leave, thanks to genes.
But also, thanks to the genes, it is not a program of self-elimination.
In the cold, hard world of nature, and alphas, it is about dominance and command of the pack.
And there are positives and negatives of that.
One of the positives, is that this harsh, and often deadly competition, is in no way about elimination of the species... ..even lemmings.
It is at worst a literal culling of males, and at the least worst institutional, genetically driven, cock-blocking.
Guns and media combine, to try to make the females want in on the action.
They would break and cry with in days. All of them, including their whipped little men.
Women as the vanguard, is more foolish than hoping the lumpen proletariat will do it for you.

Then there is the whole reason this conversation, and millions of others, have been started.

Messiah? Anti-Christ? Return of Christ?
Curse of living in these interesting times.
Such candy, for my brain, in particular.

Sorry you aren't enjoying the ride.
Maybe you should focus on that, instead of trying to change my mind.
You suck at it.

enhanced_deficit
06-14-2019, 10:17 PM
All of course assuming no assassination or removal from office before then.
Which of course would mean War of Northern Aggression II aka World War III.
They want it so bad.

Four years were bought.
He kept us out of the war 1916
First Woman President 2016

Both messages to the populace
And to you, personally.

I can't tell you Trump will not go to war with Iran after 2020.
A lot depends on circumstances.
I can tell you Trump could end up being a caged rat, with no allies, after 2020.
In which case, he gives everything to the Neocons and anybody else willing to ally with him.

EM.

Who are 'they'?

Un-Related

#1 GOP Cash Bundler, Sheldon Adelson, Calls For US to Bomb Iran w/Nuclear Weapons (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?431541-1-GOP-Cash-Bundler-Sheldon-Adelson-Calls-For-US-to-Bomb-Iran-w-Nuclear-Weapons&)

Publisher of the ‘Atlanta Jewish Times’ suggests Mossad should assassinate Obama over US Iran policy (http://mondoweiss.net/2012/01/publisher-of-the-atlanta-jewish-times-suggests-mossad-should-assassinate-obama.html)
Adam Horowitz on January 20, 2012
John Cook reports at Gawker (http://gawker.com/5877892/): Andrew Adler, the owner and publisher of the Atlanta Jewish Times, a weekly newspaper serving Atlanta’s Jewish community, devoted his January 13, 2012 column to the thorny problem of the U.S. and Israel’s diverging views on the threat posed by Iran. Basically Israel has three options, he wrote: Strike Hezbollah and Hamas, strike Iran, or “order a hit” on Barack Obama (https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/284979-ajt.html). Either way, problem solved!
Here’s how Adler laid out “option three” in his list of scenarios facing Israeli president Benjamin Netanyahu (the column, which was forwarded to us by a tipster, isn’t online, but you can read a copy here (https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/284979-ajt.html)):
Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States’ policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.
Yes, you read “three” correctly. Order a hit on a president in order to preserve Israel’s existence. Think about it. If I have thought of this Tom Clancy-type scenario, don’t you think that this almost unfathomable idea has been discussed in Israel’s most inner circles?
Another way of putting “three” in perspective goes something like this: How far would you go to save a nation comprised of seven million lives…Jews, Christians and Arabs alike?
You have got to believe, like I do, that all options are on the table.

Swordsmyth
06-14-2019, 10:17 PM
We will see but I think you are too pessimistic about the possibilities if Trump wins in 2020.

Swordsmyth
06-14-2019, 10:18 PM
EM.

Who are 'they'?

Un-Related

#1 GOP Cash Bundler, Sheldon Adelson, Calls For US to Bomb Iran w/Nuclear Weapons (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?431541-1-GOP-Cash-Bundler-Sheldon-Adelson-Calls-For-US-to-Bomb-Iran-w-Nuclear-Weapons&)

You have a foolish habit of assuming that Adelson=Trump.

TheTexan
06-14-2019, 10:19 PM
It's been a while since we've bombed any major countries.

Too long.

The shitty countries that we bomb all the time don't count. Noone cares about those countries.

UWDude
06-14-2019, 10:26 PM
Who are 'they'?

You know as well as I do.

Shall we begin to speak in the false alliance speak you are so fond of?

I mean team Adelson/MAGA.

UWDude
06-14-2019, 10:28 PM
It's been a while since we've bombed any major countries.

Too long.

The $#@!ty countries that we bomb all the time don't count. Noone cares about those countries.

The taxes keep going up. That's what Empires do. The wars keep going.

Pax Romana. History! =D

enhanced_deficit
06-14-2019, 10:34 PM
I mean team Adelson/MAGA.

MAGA/Neocons convergence-divergence story is getting confusing, most of GOP-neocon wing supporters still insist there is 3D going on and MAGA is not being controlled by neocon funders.
Perhaps there should be a press conference to clarify who's the boss. Bold leaders cannot be made puppets. If there are nefarious lobbies exerting unholy pressures, he should take people into confidence and people will stand with him valiantly.

UWDude
06-14-2019, 10:36 PM
MAGA/Neocons convergence-divergence story is getting confusing, most of GOP-neocon wing supporters still insist there is 3D going on and MAGA is not being controlled by neocon funders.
Perhaps there should be a press conference to clarify who's the boss. Bold leaders cannot be made puppets. If there are nefarious lobbies exerting unholy pressures, he should take people into confidence and people will stand with him valiantly.

It's a game of control. Who controls who. Trump would bomb the shit out of the middle east, if he believed it was happening of his own free will.
According to sources familiar with the presidents thinking.

enhanced_deficit
06-14-2019, 10:45 PM
It's a game of control. Who controls who. Trump would bomb the $#@! out of the middle east, if he believed it was happening of his own free will.
According to sources familiar with the presidents thinking.

Although that could be a war crime and civilians in middle east might see it as an act of anti-semitism also (90+ % of middle east is of semitic races), in media and pop culture that might burnish his image as a strong leader with courage. War hero McCain did great dis-service to MAGA's image and to America probably when he called him 'cadet bone spurs'.

UWDude
06-14-2019, 10:54 PM
Although that could be a war crime and civilians in middle east might see it as an act of anti-semitism also (90+ % of middle east is of semitic races), in media and pop culture that might burnish his image as a strong leader with courage. War hero McCain did great dis-service to MAGA's image and to America probably when he called him 'cadet bone spurs'.

Nobody gives a fuck about that. So why mention it?

timosman
06-14-2019, 11:23 PM
Nobody gives a fuck about that. So why mention it?

This is actually so true. What's so special about Israel? :confused:

UWDude
06-14-2019, 11:24 PM
This is actually so true. What's so special about Israel? :confused:

They said they have bone spurs to get out of serving in Vietnam.

timosman
06-14-2019, 11:42 PM
They said they have bone spurs to get out of serving in Vietnam.

Who are they serving after Trump? :tears:

UWDude
06-14-2019, 11:57 PM
Who are they serving after Trump? :tears:

They've never served in any American war.
Saying after world war II would be redundant.
Nope to the Korea, nope to the Vietnam, nope to the Iraq, nope to the Kosovo, nope to Afghanistan, nope to the Iraq again.

timosman
06-15-2019, 12:02 AM
They've never served in any American war.
Saying after world war II would be redundant.
Nope to the Korea, nope to the Vietnam, nope to the Iraq, nope to the Kosovo, nope to Afghanistan, nope to the Iraq again.

Why not the Afghanistan? :tears:

UWDude
06-15-2019, 12:08 AM
Why not the Afghanistan? :tears:

Because they are our greatest ally!

timosman
06-15-2019, 12:14 AM
Because they are our greatest ally!

Is that why we've been at war with them for 18 years? :tears:

UWDude
06-15-2019, 12:22 AM
Is that why we've been at war with them for 18 years? :tears:

You didn't ask me what was so special about Afghanistan!
And technically, we have been fighting and supporting Afghanistan for 18 years.. ..didn't you hear?
Internationally recognized government and everything.
Same casus belli the USSR used.

AngryCanadian
06-15-2019, 12:26 AM
Iran's leader said something along these lines as well.
Iran knows Trump almost caved in to the war mongers

nikcers
06-15-2019, 06:00 AM
Realistically we have been on the brink for several years, which is why Iran even started a nuclear program. They have tried to spark the war several times already but obviously Trump is too smart too fall for it, he is no George Bush. Hey may not of put his money into the most lucrative adventures but where he did put his money its harder for the establishment to wipe him out financially. Everything he does seems like its just random but he is very calculated. If he wasn't smart he would of started war with Iran already. Right now he has support of the people so he doesn't have to cave in to demands to save his neck, and the esablishment knows this which is why they are attacking him 24/7. As long as we defeat the fake news and the victims of fake news suffering from TDS he will save all of our necks.

Anti Globalist
06-15-2019, 07:44 AM
I had that feeling as well. No new wars until after 2020.

oyarde
06-15-2019, 03:29 PM
Oyarde supports no war 2019 through 2032 . That Covers Trump and Pence .

Swordsmyth
06-15-2019, 03:33 PM
Oyarde supports no war 2019 through 2032 . That Covers Trump and Pence .
I think it will be Don Jr. in 2024 rather than Pence, which happens to be a very good reason for Trump to not start any wars after 2020.

Swordsmyth
06-15-2019, 10:53 PM
I think we are safe until 2024:

The Army expects to procure its Multi-Mission High Energy Laser (MMHEL) by 2022 and a hypersonic weapon prototype by 2023, said Lt. Gen L. Neil Thurgood, director of hypersonics, directed energy, space, and rapid acquisition, reported Army News Service (https://www.army.mil/article/222891/army_accelerates_delivery_of_directed_energy_hyper sonic_weapon_prototypes).
The MMHEL is a 50-kilowatt laser through a precision pointing, high-velocity target tracking beam control system. The new design will be mounted onto an IAV (Interim Armored Vehicle) Stryker, an eight-wheeled armored fighting vehicle, to increase the Army's short-range air defense capabilities, according to officials with the Army Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office.
https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792-20bd8d8fa069.storage.googleapis.com/s3fs-public/inline-images/MMHEL.jpg
Thurgood said the MMHEL would be ready for the modern battlefield by 2022, will be used to protect combat teams from drones, helicopters, rockets, artillery, and mortars.

The general added that the Army joined forces with other services to advance the development of directed energy weapons with one goal in mind: increase kilowatts of the weapon.
https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792-20bd8d8fa069.storage.googleapis.com/s3fs-public/inline-images/directed%20energy%20weapons%20army.jpg
Furthermore, the Army is expected to procure a four-vehicle hypersonic battery in 2023.
Four modified Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck (HEMTT), an eight-wheel-drive tactical truck, equipped with a missile launcher, will carry two hypersonic launch tubes, Thurgood said.

"The word hypersonic has become synonymous with a particular type of missile," he explained. "Generally, hypersonics means a missile that flies greater than Mach 5 … that is not on ballistic trajectory and maneuvers."
https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792-20bd8d8fa069.storage.googleapis.com/s3fs-public/inline-images/HEMTT.jpg
The hypersonic missiles will use the Advanced Field Artillery Tactical Data System (AFATDS) that will automate the fire-support command, control, and communications.

"Within the Army's modernization plan, there is multi-domain, and there is the Multi-Domain Task Force. Part of that task force [includes] a strategic-fires battalion and in that strategic fires battalion [will be] this [hypersonic] weapons platform," Thurgood said.
"It is not long-range artillery. It's a strategic weapon that will be used … for strategic outcomes," he added.
In the near term, both MMHEL and hypersonic missiles will be tested as experimental prototypes, Thurgood said.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-11/army-expects-delivery-directed-energy-hypersonic-weapons-early-2020s

enhanced_deficit
06-15-2019, 11:08 PM
I think it will be Don Jr. in 2024 rather than Pence, which happens to be a very good reason for Trump to not start any wars after 2020.

I think we are safe until 2024:

Granted Don Jr is probably bigger supporter of Israel than Ivanka & Kushner, do you really believe he would take US to war with Iran for security of a foreign nation in 2024?

Pence is a respected Christian close to GOP base and a registered Republican while Jr is rumored to be a democrat (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?533827-Sanders-supporters-vow-to-support-Trump-if-Bernie-isn%92t-the-nominee&p=6799725&viewfull=1#post6799725). Do we know where Jr stands on policy issues like Globalist interventions, neocons, big gov debt spending, abortion, DOMA, DACA, 2nd amendment etc?

But if he did take WH in 2024, might become first politician with a girlfriend to go to White House if things remained same as today.

https://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/kimberly-guilfoyle-all-smiles-while-celebrating-50th-birthday-with-president-trump-don.-jr-in-mar-a-lago-ftr.jpg

Related

Donald Trump carried out Syria missile strike ‘after being convinced by daughter Ivanka’ (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?509520-Donald-Trump-carried-out-Syria-missile-strike-‘after-being-convinced-by-daughter-Ivanka’&)

Swordsmyth
06-15-2019, 11:13 PM
Granted Don Jr is probably bigger supporter of Israel than Ivanka & Kushner, do you really believe he would take US to war with Iran for security of a foreign nation in 2024?

Pence is a respected Christian close to GOP base and a registered Republican while Jr is rumored to be a democrat (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?533827-Sanders-supporters-vow-to-support-Trump-if-Bernie-isn%92t-the-nominee&p=6799725&viewfull=1#post6799725). Do we know where Jr stands on policy issues like Globalist interventions, neocons, big gov debt spending, abortion, DOMA, DACA, 2nd amendment etc?

But if he did take WH in 2024, might become first politician with a girlfriend to go to White House if things remained same as today.

https://pmchollywoodlife.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/kimberly-guilfoyle-all-smiles-while-celebrating-50th-birthday-with-president-trump-don.-jr-in-mar-a-lago-ftr.jpg

Related

Donald Trump carried out Syria missile strike ‘after being convinced by daughter Ivanka’ (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?509520-Donald-Trump-carried-out-Syria-missile-strike-‘after-being-convinced-by-daughter-Ivanka’&)

I'm not endorsing Don Jr. yet (I would need to see who was running against him and what his platform was), I'm just predicting the outcome of things I see.

I would hope that we could avoid any more wars but Pence is as likely or more likely to take us to war as Don Jr.

enhanced_deficit
06-15-2019, 11:26 PM
I'm not endorsing Don Jr. yet (I would need to see who was running against him and what his platform was), I'm just predicting the outcome of things I see.

I would hope that we could avoid any more wars but Pence is as likely or more likely to take us to war as Don Jr.

That's pretty bold prediction considering that even Don Sr's 2020 election is very much in doubt now. There is high risk of cut off of MAGA campiagn funding from Jewish donors in 2020 after his huge Farage blunder recently in UK. Even before that, it was looking more likley that 2020 would be year of a Republican/Libertarian identifying as Republican or a Democrat identifying as Democrat; we probably won't see another Democrat identifying as Republican elected to WH for generations.

Swordsmyth
06-16-2019, 12:11 AM
That's pretty bold prediction considering that even Don Sr's 2020 election is very much in doubt now. There is high risk of cut off of MAGA campiagn funding from Jewish donors in 2020 after his huge Farage blunder recently in UK. Even before that, it was looking more likley that 2020 would be year of a Republican/Libertarian identifying as Republican or a Democrat identifying as Democrat; we probably won't see another Democrat identifying as Republican elected to WH for generations.
DJTvsg has 2020 in the bag.