PDA

View Full Version : POLL: 30 Percent of Americans Want to Halt ALL Immigration

Swordsmyth
06-14-2019, 06:12 PM
A May poll released on June 4 by Cygnal shows that almost 30 percent of Americans surveyed want to halt all immigration to the United States, both legal and illegal.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/poll-30-percent-of-americans-want-to-halt-all-immigration/

Anti Federalist
06-14-2019, 06:17 PM
Raises hand.

Add me to the list.

Shut it ALL down...country is closed. Fuck off back to wherever the hell you came from.

enhanced_deficit
06-14-2019, 06:20 PM
Trump reiterates claim that he wants more legal immigration (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?532264-Trump-reiterates-claim-that-he-wants-more-legal-immigration/page4&)

MH1BGA (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?527029-Trump-I-want-to-scrap-all-H1B-visas&p=6733646&viewfull=1#post6733646)

Related

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/AJwG8tF1A2tVJ4fJb4rhTbNbVuI=/0x0:633x331/fit-in/1200x630/cdn1.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/9245523/Screen_Shot_2017_09_14_at_10.41.46_AM.png
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Rxvov8TngTQ/XGjfF54UKsI/AAAAAAAAJE0/AztzHxBszfYAnpMsLWKweV3uEvz7BjLWgCLcBGAs/s1600/DACA%2Bfailure%2B%2Bblamed%2Bon%2BDEMS%2Bsays%2BTr ump.jpg (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?523212-GOP-Immigration-Deal-Potentially-%91Biggest%92-Amnesty-in-U-S-History&p=6641440&viewfull=1#post6641440)

Trump: We will show 'great heart' on DACA (https://www.nbcnews.com/video/trump-we-will-show-great-heart-on-daca-879161923865)

Swordsmyth
06-14-2019, 06:26 PM
Trump reiterates claim that he wants more legal immigration (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?532264-Trump-reiterates-claim-that-he-wants-more-legal-immigration/page4&)

MH1BGA (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?527029-Trump-I-want-to-scrap-all-H1B-visas&p=6733646&viewfull=1#post6733646)

Trump has reduced legal immigration.

If there is someone who runs on an immigration freeze let me know.

euphemia
06-14-2019, 06:48 PM
I definitely think we need a break. Maybe four years or so.

phill4paul
06-14-2019, 06:51 PM
Raises hand.

Add me to the list.

Shut it ALL down...country is closed. Fuck off back to wherever the hell you came from.

Aye.

Danke
06-14-2019, 06:57 PM
Raises hand.

Add me to the list.

That seems a little extreme. We need more Nigerian nurses.

oyarde
06-14-2019, 07:04 PM

Neg Rep

juleswin
06-14-2019, 07:07 PM

Lifetime supply of dick pills and 1 trillion Zimbabwean dollar and I will be out of here with HB and that injun. They ain't gonna do well in Nigeria but I will try my very best to protect their pale sorry arses.

Stratovarious
06-14-2019, 07:34 PM
Don't curb it , just send them to the right places, and permanently ;
NY
CA

And cut all federal aid to both.

Stratovarious
06-14-2019, 07:35 PM

No, that's Brazilian Nurses.

invisible
06-14-2019, 07:38 PM
That means 70% feel otherwise. Looks like trump's propaganda campaign against immigrants is failing pretty badly. I doubt he'll be able to get it up over 50% before he loses the next election.

Swordsmyth
06-14-2019, 07:41 PM
That means 70% feel otherwise. Looks like trump's propaganda campaign against immigrants is failing pretty badly. I doubt he'll be able to get it up over 50% before he loses the next election.
It's growing and the number who want reduced immigration is even larger.

You can't fight the truth.

juleswin
06-14-2019, 07:45 PM

30% want no more immigration and I am sure a lot more want the number reduced especially from the southern border

Stratovarious
06-14-2019, 07:47 PM

Obama couldn't get it up either , that explains the wilder beast that he married , I
think it identified as a human , hence it was legal, and allowed to use Target Store's
restrooms.

Anti Globalist
06-14-2019, 08:01 PM
Only 30%? I would have expected 50-60%.

oyarde
06-14-2019, 08:14 PM
Since there is no valid reason to add immigrants to a debt ridden welfare state that is currently collecting record tax revenue and spending a trillion a year more than that , I support a ten year freeze for starters .

Danke
06-14-2019, 08:45 PM
Since there is no valid reason to add immigrants to a debt ridden welfare state that is currently collecting record tax revenue and spending a trillion a year more than that , I support a ten year freeze for starters .

I'd be for expelling Injuns back to Asia too.

Zippyjuan
06-14-2019, 08:49 PM
http://www.cygn.al/cygnal-poll-nearly-30-of-voters-want-to-halt-all-immigration/?utm_content=94132219&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&hss_channel=fbp-189064017910438

56% of respondents believe that Trump doesn’t deserve a second term in office- 35% said he does

approximately 39% of all respondents held populist views

42% think the US is headed in the right direction while 54% said wrong track. Nearly 30% of respondents said definitely wrong track.

Trump’s favorability is net -13 overall- For context, Ronald Reagan was at +36 net favorability in 1983.

Biden (+7), Sanders (+1), and the Democratic Party (+3) all have positive net favorabilities overall.

President Donald Trump has a good shot at re-election because 47% of voters believe the economy is better now than a year ago

If the election were held today, 36.9% would vote for Trump (26.1% definitely) and 42.2% would pick whichever Democratic candidate

Abortion- 12.3% said it should be illegal in all cases.

Danke
06-14-2019, 08:50 PM

PAF
06-14-2019, 08:54 PM
After years of decline and as soon as trump got elected everything shifted to “immigration”. So much so that the problem “exploded” overnight, making me wonder how all of a sudden thousands of poor people coalesced faster and stronger than Ron Paul’s movement and rise to fame.

Amazingly and immediately, End the Fed, IMF, CIA, FedDeptEd and other issues we fought so hard to bring to the fore-front are now ancient history.

Americans do have short memories indeed. And they always look for others to blame. So instead of wondering who in the deep state helped this “immigration problem” grow to such a degree, people find it easier to be accomplices.

It’s one thing to work toward ending incentives and welfare, but it is another for so-called liberty people to actually want to restrict other people’s right to move freely while creating an environment where they are forced to be documented

Talk about neocons in the GOP, bad apples in the Libertarian party... the liberty movement here on this forum has lost its way and is no better than the prior mentioned.

It sickens me.

oyarde
06-14-2019, 09:03 PM
I'd be for expelling Injuns back to Asia too.

There is no Indiana without me . I am the glue that holds it together . I was born here . It belongs to me . I have even been decorated by two different Governors , they come and go but I am always here . If I was born in Asia I would be King there .

Swordsmyth
06-14-2019, 09:03 PM
http://www.cygn.al/cygnal-poll-nearly-30-of-voters-want-to-halt-all-immigration/?utm_content=94132219&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&hss_channel=fbp-189064017910438

56% of respondents believe that Trump doesn’t deserve a second term in office- 35% said he does

approximately 39% of all respondents held populist views

42% think the US is headed in the right direction while 54% said wrong track. Nearly 30% of respondents said definitely wrong track.

Trump’s favorability is net -13 overall- For context, Ronald Reagan was at +36 net favorability in 1983.

Biden (+7), Sanders (+1), and the Democratic Party (+3) all have positive net favorabilities overall.

President Donald Trump has a good shot at re-election because 47% of voters believe the economy is better now than a year ago

If the election were held today, 36.9% would vote for Trump (26.1% definitely) and 42.2% would pick whichever Democratic candidate

Abortion- 12.3% said it should be illegal in all cases.
So this is a biased leftist poll?
Thanks for that information.
The number of people who want to freeze all immigration must be much higher than 30%.

Swordsmyth
06-14-2019, 09:10 PM
After years of decline and as soon as trump got elected everything shifted to “immigration”. So much so that the problem “exploded” overnight, making me wonder how all of a sudden thousands of poor people coalesced faster and stronger than Ron Paul’s movement and rise to fame.
The globalists poured gasoline on the fire to try and complete the invasion before Trump could fulfill his promise to secure the border.

Amazingly and immediately, End the Fed, IMF, CIA, FedDeptEd and other issues we fought so hard to bring to the fore-front are now ancient history.
When a knife is pressed against your throat your impending bankruptcy does tend to be pushed down in priority but we haven't forgotten those issues.

Americans do have short memories indeed. And they always look for others to blame. So instead of wondering who in the deep state helped this “immigration problem” grow to such a degree, people find it easier to be accomplices.
You are talking about yourself?

It’s one thing to work toward ending incentives and welfare, but it is another for so-called liberty people to actually want to restrict other people’s right to move freely while creating an environment where they are forced to be documented
There never was a right to enter our country and it is the invasion that is creating the environment that encourages documentation.
If we secure the border we won't need nearly as much internal enforcement.

Talk about neocons in the GOP, bad apples in the Libertarian party... the liberty movement here on this forum has lost its way and is no better than the prior mentioned.

It sickens me.
You are the one who has lost his way in pursuit of utopia.
You sicken me.

AngryCanadian
06-14-2019, 09:14 PM
Only 30%? I would have expected 50-60%.

50%/60% Are brainwashed into believing that open borders and Diversity is our strength.

AngryCanadian
06-14-2019, 09:16 PM
The number of people who want to freeze all immigration must be much higher than 30%.

I believe that poll mostly polled in leftists only. arent these the same polls that gave Hillary such favorable ratings? you know what if Biden wins i will laugh it and i will say that America would be moving in the wrong direction 70%.

Zippyjuan
06-14-2019, 09:23 PM

Trump's own polling shows he would likely lose if the election were held today. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trumps-internal-polling-data-march-showed-joe/story?id=63718268

President Trump’s internal polling data from March showed him far behind Joe Biden in key battleground states

Data from President Donald Trump's first internal reelection campaign poll conducted in March, obtained exclusively by ABC News, showed him losing a matchup by wide margins to former Vice President Joe Biden in key battleground states.

Trump has repeatedly denied that such data exists.

The polling data, revealed for the first time by ABC News, showed a double-digit lead for Biden in Pennsylvania 55-39 and Wisconsin 51-41 and had Biden leading by seven points in Florida. In Texas, a Republican stronghold, the numbers showed the president only leading by two points.

ABC News did not obtain the poll’s early matchups against other candidates.

The New York Times was first to report the existence of the internal polls.

When presented by ABC News with these numbers, the Trump campaign confirmed the data saying in a statement that the numbers were old and that they have seen huge swings in Trump’s favor.

He does not believe in polls- unless they show him ahead.

"Nobody showed you those polls because those polls don't exist, George. Those polls don't exist. I'm losing in 15 out of 17 states? Those polls don't exist," Trump said.

"I just was given a meeting with my pollster who I frankly don't even believe in pollsters if you want to know the truth, you just run a campaign and whatever it is, it is, but I just had a meeting with somebody that's a pollster and I'm winning everywhere, so I don't know what you're talking about."

Swordsmyth
06-14-2019, 09:28 PM
Trump's own polling shows he would likely lose if the election were held today. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trumps-internal-polling-data-march-showed-joe/story?id=63718268
Election polling is worthless this early and that poll may be manipulated, Trump has said he would prefer to run against Biden.
And that has nothing to do with the immigration question.

r3volution 3.0
06-14-2019, 09:34 PM
So, 30% of Americans want to restrict the supply of labor to raise their own wages.

The teamsters are heroes...

...until the whole country looks like Detroit.

Swordsmyth
06-14-2019, 09:38 PM
So, 30% of Americans want to restrict the supply of labor to raise their own wages.

You just can't stand the idea of keeping the communist hordes out.
Why is that?

r3volution 3.0
06-14-2019, 09:41 PM
Why is that?

You want to keep out foreign labor to maintain domestic wages, don't you?

Swordsmyth
06-14-2019, 09:50 PM
I want to keep out excessive numbers of foreign communists, if that has the side effects of insulating against damaging shocks to the labor market and of helping keep the middle and working class from having zero leverage in the labor market so that wealth and political power is distributed in a balanced and equitable manner then that is a bonus.

I don't want the government trying to mange the labor pool or manufacturing, but the immigration restrictions necessary to maintain liberty like the moderate tariffs that are the best form of taxation should be good enough without involving a deliberate attempt to manipulate the marketplace on purpose and that just shows that correct policy is beneficial in ways not even related to its purpose.

r3volution 3.0
06-14-2019, 10:35 PM
Why is that?

You just can't stand a free market, people not borne here who work harder than lazy natives.

They are employed because they are useful employees, contra the glorious welfare people born here.

Swordsmyth
06-14-2019, 10:37 PM
You just can't stand a free market, people not borne here who work harder than lazy natives.
I can stand the free market just fine, that's why I want to keep out those who will finish it off for generations to come.

r3volution 3.0
06-14-2019, 10:41 PM
I can stand the free market just fine

The main purpose of anti-immigration activity is to protect American labor from competition.

that's why I want to keep out those who will finish it off for generations to come.

Just vote for more welfare for Americans; at least that would be honest.

Swordsmyth
06-14-2019, 10:46 PM
The main purpose of anti-immigration activity is to protect American labor from competition.
No.

Just vote for more welfare for Americans; at least that would be honest.
I'm sure that makes sense to you but it doesn't make any more sense than importing millions of communists to anyone who doesn't want communism.
It's beginning to look like you are just another crypto-communist.

AngryCanadian
06-14-2019, 10:48 PM

Well when that happens to America and some parts of Europe it would only prove that some right wingers that they were right.

Brian4Liberty
06-14-2019, 10:49 PM
A May poll released on June 4 by Cygnal shows that almost 30 percent of Americans surveyed want to halt all immigration to the United States, both legal and illegal.

Those would probably be the people, of all races and ethnicities, that have been directly effected by mass immigration. Those not on the front lines have not lived the reality.

Brian4Liberty
06-14-2019, 10:49 PM

Those would probably be the people, of all races and ethnicities, that have been directly effected by mass immigration. Those not on the front lines have not lived the reality.

Anti Federalist
06-15-2019, 12:02 AM

I don't want New Kinshasa in my back yard.

I don't want my family locked out of the nation that we built.

I don't want dead bodies decomposing in the streets from some vile plague.

I don't want beheaded Cartel gangsters hung from bridge overpasses.

I don't want to be surrounded by a sea of polyglot humanity that is utterly unlike me, and despises me.

Fuck your cheap wages so Paco can mow your lawn or slaughter your pigs...you go fucking move wherever and take advantage of it.

timosman
06-15-2019, 12:05 AM

I don't want to be surrounded by a sea of polyglot humanity that is utterly unlike me, and despises me.

Fuck your cheap wages so Paco can mow your lawn or slaughter your pigs...you go fucking move wherever and take advantage of it.

You should be more welcoming to the newcomers. Arrest this man! :tears:

timosman
06-15-2019, 12:06 AM

They are employed because they are useful employees, contra the glorious welfare people born here.

When was the last time you worked hard? :tears:

Anti Federalist
06-15-2019, 12:07 AM
You should be more welcoming to the newcomers. Arrest this man! :tears:

Fuck me...it's "Camp of the Saints" in real life...I mean word for word sometimes...

timosman
06-15-2019, 12:13 AM
Fuck me...it's "Camp of the Saints" in real life...I mean word for word sometimes...

I am sorry to hear that. How often do you get fucked? :tears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fnv_m7lIRk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fnv_m7lIRk

Anti Federalist
06-15-2019, 12:33 AM
I am sorry to hear that. How often do you get fucked? :tears:

Depends...

Anti Federalist
06-15-2019, 01:02 AM
No, that's Brazilian Nurses.

Like these two sweethearts? (https://thewashingtonstandard.com/lesbians-murder-9-year-old-son-after-cutting-off-his-genitals-to-make-him-transgender/)

https://halturnerradioshow.com/images/2019/06/10/36991627bcb3cef54a0c904d01943f74bfbc1013[1]_large.jpeg

Zippyjuan
06-16-2019, 12:17 PM
I can stand the free market just fine, that's why I want to keep out those who will finish it off for generations to come.

Restricting the free flow of labor is ant- free market. In a free market, both capital and labor are free to move to where they are most needed.

Swordsmyth
06-16-2019, 05:45 PM
Restricting the free flow of labor is ant- free market. In a free market, both capital and labor are free to move to where they are most needed.
Restricting tyrants is the only way to have freedom, restricting communists is the only way to have a free market.

You can't have a global free market until everyone on the globe embraces free markets, a national free market is good enough until that happens.

r3volution 3.0
06-17-2019, 08:50 PM
Well when that happens to America and some parts of Europe it would only prove that some right wingers that they were right.

LOL, it would be the realization of the "right wing" (i.e. anti-capitalist, nationalist) dream.

Then you should probably stop voting for socialists like Donald Trump.

timosman
06-17-2019, 09:57 PM

I've just had enough of incompetent morons calling me lazy. :tears: