PDA

View Full Version : Elizabethtown

erin moore
12-14-2007, 01:16 AM
Hi everyone. I live in Elizabethtown and just wanted to let everyone know I'm looking for people to go out canvassing and sign-waving with. There isn't a meetup for etwon yet and of all the interested members, only one other is in town.

So, for now I'm posting here. Anyone who is in town or nearby and would like to come on over, let me know and maybe we can organize something with the other groups. (Bardstwon, Louisville)

http://www.meetup.com/members/5531900/

Thanks!

Erin

travr6
12-14-2007, 12:43 PM
we have a meetup group in Louisville.

There is another in lexington.

Anything going on soon for E-town?

erin moore
12-15-2007, 02:17 AM
There is a meeting tomorrow at 1 p.m. at the family buffet (chinese food). It is a "take back kentucky meeting" but there are going to be rp supporters there from louisville, lexington, ect.

I know about the other meetups and have signed up, but realistically I can't get to most of the events. I will be going to the meeting tomorrow, though.

travr6
12-15-2007, 12:30 PM
Wish I would have checked this earlier. I missed out on this one.

I wonder if anything will be going on tomorrow 16th?

erin moore
12-19-2007, 11:52 PM
I've started an Elizabethtown group. I've shceduled a meeting for this Friday, the 21st at 7p.m. at the Subway in fron of Wal-Mart, in Etown.

Anyone who'd like to meet at any other time/day is welcome to contact me. I just wanted to get something schedulaed before Chrsitmas.

Come join in. ;)

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1520/

Merry Christmas,

Erin

Kenn L
12-24-2007, 11:19 AM
Merry Christmas! When is the next meetup in E-town?

mosquitobite
12-26-2007, 02:36 PM
Erin, we're doing a sign waving in Louisville this weekend. Just FYI in case you wanted to hold one in E town as well! :)

erin moore
12-26-2007, 11:12 PM
The Great State Group? I'm signed up there also and have RSVP'd yes and also posted this at our site. Do you know how long that even will be?

erin moore
12-26-2007, 11:13 PM
Oh, and Ken, I'm sure you got the emails but the next meetings are tomottow (Thursday) and Saturday.

mosquitobite
12-27-2007, 07:26 AM
The Great State Group? I'm signed up there also and have RSVP'd yes and also posted this at our site. Do you know how long that even will be?

I looked. Yep, in the Great State Group. :)