PDA

View Full Version : Flyers for Targeted Demographics

jahazii
12-14-2007, 12:51 AM
I am trying to get the message out by flyers in my area. There are 3 colleges in my town one being LSU, Southern University and BRCC (jr college). This is a market for students to learn more about him and possibly vote. Also Baton Rouge is a Huge Hunting / Fishing town our liscence plate says a Sportsmen Paradise. Paul's stance on the second admendment is a huge plus when reaching this demographic. I am currently talking to a few of my buddies who suggested handing out flyers at these stores (sportsmen places) Sports Academy, Bass Pro Shops which opens I think in a few weeks and the new Cabellos outdoor store. I also want to hand out flyers at the schools. One last demographic is the local Tobacco stores or Headshops there are 3 in town that I think would let me hand out flyers in the store or leave them on the counter. I was thinking to print the High Times ad for the Head Shops and the Pro Gun ad in the Magazines for the stores, and the last flyer is the great tear away tab flyer created by a user of our board for genreal population. I think this would help alot at getting the message out. I am currently trying to reach out to the local meetup group for support maybe have 100 people handing out flyers at key spots.

I would like to create a fund raiser to purchase bulk flyers but not one without support. The qoutes I have seen 1000 color on overnight prints were 139.95 not sure if there are cheaper would anyone be intrested in helping this cause?

Thanks
James