PDA

View Full Version : So my Poli Sci class watched END-GAME.. and I skipped that day

krott5333
12-13-2007, 11:47 PM
a classmate was telling me about it.. and I asked if Ron Paul was on, and he said Yeah. And he said everyone was just silent and in awe at what they were seeing.

:eek:

Birdlady
12-13-2007, 11:49 PM
a classmate was telling me about it.. and I asked if Ron Paul was on, and he said Yeah. And he said everyone was just silent and in awe at what they were seeing.

:eek:

Wow that is awesome. This is in Erie right? People must be completely different up there than here in hicktown. I mean Butler. :p

Chomsky
12-13-2007, 11:51 PM
Wow, is this in high school or college?

user
12-13-2007, 11:52 PM
Watched what?

ross11988
12-13-2007, 11:53 PM
Thats awesome. Movie made me sick to my stomach, but thats whats its suppose to do. And Alex Jones did do a great job of plugging Ron Paul in there.

Paulitician
12-13-2007, 11:59 PM
Why?

krott5333
12-14-2007, 12:00 AM
Wow that is awesome. This is in Erie right? People must be completely different up there than here in hicktown. I mean Butler. :p

yup, Erie. Penn State Behrend

krott5333
12-14-2007, 12:01 AM
Wow, is this in high school or college?

college. it was recommended by a student, my poli sci teacher is pretty cool, open-minded. I think she's leaning toward Ron Paul.

Alawn
12-14-2007, 12:02 AM
Wow nice. I wish I could have had a teacher cool enough to show that in one of my classes.

Chomsky
12-14-2007, 12:03 AM
That is so awesome and encouraging to hear! I'd be curious to hear what the students had to say after taking that red pill.

quickmike
12-14-2007, 12:04 AM
Wow nice. I wish I could have had a teacher cool enough to show that in one of my classes.

We had a nutty teacher that always made us watch stuff like Soylent Green.

I didnt complain though.

hawkeyenick
12-14-2007, 12:05 AM
Thats awesome. Movie made me sick to my stomach, but thats whats its suppose to do. And Alex Jones did do a great job of plugging Ron Paul in there.

It had credibility until he started going on about how evolution was a lie.

I don't trust people who don't believe in facts...sorry.

Shin505
12-14-2007, 12:05 AM
woah, interesting to have it played in school. Was there any discussion the following days about the video? Whats your teachers take on it?

you can google End Game and watch it online if you haven't yet.

OferNave
12-14-2007, 12:06 AM
End Game is interesting, but kind of sloppy. If you want hard core cool, I highly recommend:

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

PatriotOne
12-14-2007, 12:06 AM
I still haven't watched Endgame. I've already researched all the stuff Alex talks about (oddly enough researched it before I even knew who Alex was) and was having severe panic attacks. Not because I'm "gullible". Because he's right! I'm afraid my ticker is going to give out hearing it the way Alex puts it all together. To dramatic for me to take :eek: I ow visit his site all the time to read the latest but dang.....listening to it is just too scary for me :(.

JiMMy_247
12-14-2007, 12:13 AM
While I think Alex serves his role as a kind of cartoon entry point to the things that we tend to overlook, he really is just a self serving sensationalist. Personally I thought that movie was a big letdown. It was more a movie about him than anything. Honestly if I had his budget and recourses… I’m sure most of us could produce something far superior. You really don’t even need to mention the evolution part… how about when he said that it was all so wrinkly old Rockefeller could live forever and cruise the cosmos. Wow! Still though, it at least shows Ron Paul in a positive manner and raises some worthy questions about a few other things. I certainly would rather that be shown in classes than the crap I was forced to watch.

quickmike
12-14-2007, 12:14 AM
End Game is interesting, but kind of sloppy. If you want hard core cool, I highly recommend:

I have tried watching that 4 times and every time I fall asleep. Im not sure why, but it might be the narrators voice or something.

ross11988
12-14-2007, 12:15 AM

Agreed. That turned me off too. But you have to understand that Alex considers himself a devout Christian. Another reason why he dismissed the Christianity section of Zeitgeist

quickmike
12-14-2007, 12:16 AM
I still haven't watched Endgame. I've already researched all the stuff Alex talks about (oddly enough researched it before I even knew who Alex was) and was having severe panic attacks. Not because I'm "gullible". Because he's right! I'm afraid my ticker is going to give out hearing it the way Alex puts it all together. To dramatic for me to take :eek: I ow visit his site all the time to read the latest but dang.....listening to it is just too scary for me :(.

Dont worry about Endgame shocking you too much. If you know Alex, its basically rehashing alot of the same stuff hes always said. Its not bad, but nothing new here really.

literatim
12-14-2007, 12:31 AM
Recommend Freedom to Fascism.

http://www.freedomtofascism.com/index.html

A lot in that movie has already been debunked.

ronpaulfan
12-14-2007, 12:39 AM
I have tried watching that 4 times and every time I fall asleep. Im not sure why, but it might be the narrators voice or something.

Watch this one. It is short, entertaining and fucken hilarious :p
FKN Facts 9/11 The Emperors Clothes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqKBnKlDYdw)

OferNave
12-14-2007, 12:44 AM

There are three parts. Skip part 1, it's the most boring as well as irrelevant.

Menthol Patch
12-14-2007, 12:46 AM
End Game is AWESOME!

However, the truth can be terrifying.

xexkxex
12-14-2007, 12:48 AM
Why is this in Ron Paul Grassroots Central?

Austin
12-14-2007, 12:48 AM
Recommend Freedom to Fascism.

http://www.freedomtofascism.com/index.html

A lot in that movie has already been debunked.

Are speaking about the federal reserve part, or the religion portion?

The federal reserve portion is very consistent with other videos of similar nature, and also matches up with much of the research I have personally done.

It'd be great if you provided some in-depth information that provides sources.

Menthol Patch
12-14-2007, 12:49 AM

Ron Paul is in End Game. This movie is a great way to introduce people to Ron Paul.

Menthol Patch
12-14-2007, 12:49 AM

The federal reserve portion is very consistent with other videos of similar nature, and also matches up with much of the research I have personally done.

Freedom to fascism is also a great movie to use to introduce people to Ron Paul.

literatim
12-14-2007, 12:51 AM

Religion.

Austin
12-14-2007, 12:52 AM
Religion.
Ohk. That's what I thought. I haven't watched the religion portion, and at the moment I don't have any plans to. After Ron Paul gets elected, I'll worry about questioning my religion.

JTCoyoté
12-14-2007, 12:53 AM

And what fact would you be referring to... specifically... certainly not the "Theory" of Evolution... as distinct from let's say the "fact" of gravity...

--Oldyoti

"When the federal government spends more each year
than it collects in tax revenues, it has three choices:
It can raise taxes, print money, or borrow money.
While these actions may benefit politicians, all
three options are bad for average Americans."
~Ron Paul

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com
12-14-2007, 12:59 AM
That is sooo f-ing cool that your teacher showed Endgame in class.... he seriously deserves a medal....

Can you imagine 5 years ago if a teacher would have shown a movie like "Endgame" in class?

They would have been fired or assassinated immediately

Birdlady
12-14-2007, 01:05 AM
yup, Erie. Penn State Behrend

Wow even better!

JTCoyoté
12-14-2007, 01:09 AM

Because it deals directly with the grassroots nature of Ron Paul's message. Relating it to historical and current events, it is in an informational format that spreads the word since Alex encourages burning mega copies for mass distribution... Any questions?

--Oldyoti

The NRA, behind the scenes, has brokered, compromised,
and then endorsed every major anti Second Amendment
federal law passed for the last 30 years...
C.E. Lovell, NRA Board Member 1980-93

SpicyItalian739
12-14-2007, 01:13 AM
FKN Facts 9/11 The Emperors Clothes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqKBnKlDYdw)

Amazing, amazing!

SpicyItalian739
12-14-2007, 01:16 AM
And what fact would you be referring to... specifically... certainly not the "Theory" of Evolution... as distinct from let's say the "fact" of gravity...

--Oldyoti

"When the federal government spends more each year
than it collects in tax revenues, it has three choices:
It can raise taxes, print money, or borrow money.
While these actions may benefit politicians, all
three options are bad for average Americans."
~Ron Paul

I'm an astrophysics major and... gravity is just a theory...

Evolution is a theory as much as the earth revolving around the sun is a theory

icon124
12-14-2007, 01:18 AM
My problem with End-Game and RP is that....if people were really trying to do this why would they let RP get so far to let spread this end-game rumor even further...therefore hurting their plans...any ideas?

JTCoyoté
12-14-2007, 01:31 AM

Show me the Darwinian link that will counterpoise the postulation of the graviton... and then tell me that the Newtonian constant of 1g doesn't equal an acceleration of 32ft per second per second... there, theoretical astrophysics student!

--Oldyoti

The NRA, behind the scenes, has brokered, compromised,
and then endorsed every major anti Second Amendment
federal law passed for the last 30 years...
C.E. Lovell, NRA Board Member 1980-93

ThePieSwindler
12-14-2007, 01:40 AM
oh cmon now cut out the evolution vs creationism arguement. We dont need a minidebate going here ... move it to PMs if you feel the need to tango over it.

RonPaulFever
12-14-2007, 01:44 AM
Alex Jones is a hero and a patriot...forget the haters. The man has cajones of steel to say what he says.

I only WISH we could watch Endgame in any of my poli sci classes. Instead it's a constant stream of statist propaganda...

maxmerkel
12-14-2007, 01:46 AM

nough said, amazing amazing !!!

JTCoyoté
12-14-2007, 01:51 AM
oh cmon now cut out the evolution vs creationism arguement. We dont need a minidebate going here ... move it to PMs if you feel the need to tango over it.

This is a discussion of what constitutes fact and what constitutes theory... YOU have brought the idea of this other theory that is in fact the shill argument and OFF TOPIC... please take your off topic creationism and trot on out of this thread since it has no place here!

--Oldyoti

"Our country's founders cherished liberty,
not democracy." ~Ron Paul

Revolutn
12-14-2007, 02:02 AM
Hmm. EndGame greatly disappointed me to be honest.

I didn't need the first 30 -40 minutes roughly of Alex doing street action bullhorning and shaky far away camera shots of people ducking in and out or driving up in limos.

A few min to get the point across ok, fine.

But I find 9/11 The Road to Tyranny and even better TerrorStorm to be his best work.

It was as if with EndGame he took a huge step BACK in production 'quality'.

The information is of course great .... ONCE HE GETS TO IT.

Anyway, it's a worthwhile view for anyone who hasn't seen it before...I'm just giving my own personal 'critical review' of this work.

AJ hasn't been talking about it on the air, but I saw on Amazon that he's got a book that's being published and available in July of 2008 entitled The Answer to 1984 is 1776

Still, I wish my teachers had been 'cool' enough to show something as enlightening when I was there.

Rev

Mark
12-14-2007, 06:49 AM

Butler!!?? Best hotdogs in the world!! It's been many years, what's it called? "The Hotdog Shop"? Hotdog chili to die for.

My dad is from Pittsburgh.
I was born and raised in Raleigh, NC, but moved up to north of Pittsburgh, south of Butler to Callery, Pa,
in between Mars and Evans City, to finish 12th grade at Seneca Valley H.S. in Harmony Pa, just outside of Zelienople.

Good times, great people. Love it up there.

dirknb@hotmail.com
12-14-2007, 06:55 AM
There are links to all of those videos on a website I set up recently. www.TrueWorldHistory.info (http://www.TrueWorldHistory.info)

stefans
12-14-2007, 06:59 AM
so some guy produces a movie full of claims but no proof at all...BUT he is running around with a microphone half the movie, so he must be right! the O'Reilly principle.

I seriously hope this forum does not represent the majority of ron paul supporters.

literatim
12-14-2007, 07:02 AM

Gravity has various theories trying to theorize why greater mass has greater pull. Gravity can be witnessed and tested.

Micro-evolution can be witnessed and tested.

Macro-evolution cannot be witnessed and tested.

stefans
12-14-2007, 07:08 AM
ah yeah, I fergot. he also interviews very important people who have nothing better to do than stand in front of building, but knomw nothing about what's going on inside.
facts, brought to you by alex jones.

MikeStanart
12-14-2007, 08:37 AM

I totally agree.

jake
12-14-2007, 08:39 AM
"zeitgeist" was very boring to me. I found END-GAME very interesting, however.

Wayne Hammond
12-14-2007, 08:46 AM
Show me the Darwinian link that will counterpoise the postulation of the graviton... and then tell me that the Newtonian constant of 1g doesn't equal an acceleration of 32ft per second per second... there, theoretical astrophysics student!

JTCoyote - Your posts always remind me of of Cliff Clavin on Cheers. :)

AlexMerced
12-14-2007, 08:59 AM
Gravity has various theories trying to theorize why greater mass has greater pull. Gravity can be witnessed and tested.

Sounds good to me

JTCoyoté
12-14-2007, 11:16 AM
JTCoyote - Your posts always remind me of of Cliff Clavin on Cheers. :)

Chuckle... well Cliff was, and remains a "theory", however the guy who played him on Cheers... is a FACT. His name is John Ratzenberger and he plays himself in his cable program on the Travel Channel called "Made In America"... It's a fun show.

http://travel.discovery.com/tv/ratzenberger-america/ratzenberger-america.html

My hint about the "Darwinian (missing) Link", and the "Graviton" was to illustrate that both are the unfounded theoretical pieces that are missing from each of the theories... In order for Macro-Evolution/Macro-Gravitation THEORY to enter the realm of provable FACT, these two missing pieces would have to be demonstrated as REAL, and not just hypothesis or belief that relies on an act of Faith or "fervent wishing", for the THEORY to have "validity"... This would include all competing THEORIES... among them the unprovable religious ones...

So for the poster to disregard the film EndGame just because Alex personally doesn't believe in the Theory of Evolution, is SILLY at the very least.

--Oldyoti

BLS
12-14-2007, 11:39 AM
Where can I buy EndGame on a DVD? Do any stores carry it?

Birdlady
12-14-2007, 11:44 AM
Butler!!?? Best hotdogs in the world!! It's been many years, what's it called? "The Hotdog Shop"? Hotdog chili to die for.

My dad is from Pittsburgh.
I was born and raised in Raleigh, NC, but moved up to north of Pittsburgh, south of Butler to Callery, Pa,
in between Mars and Evans City, to finish 12th grade at Seneca Valley H.S. in Harmony Pa, just outside of Zelienople.

Good times, great people. Love it up there.

Wow It's a small world. I lived in Cranberry Twp my whole life until I met my husband and moved up here in Butler with him about 4 years ago. I also went to Seneca Valley and in fact my brother is currently a senior there. :)

I've gotta say though I really hate hotdogs. They are really disgusting once you find out what's in them. lol

rollingpig
12-14-2007, 11:47 AM
Wow

rawkd
12-14-2007, 11:47 AM
Woah, I'm impressed that a college instructor showed that film. That's cool. I was bored by slow-moving Bilderberg part of the film, but the rest was great.

PatriotOne
12-14-2007, 11:55 AM

You can buy it direct from PrisonPlanet.com.

rawkd
12-14-2007, 11:55 AM
My problem with End-Game and RP is that....if people were really trying to do this why would they let RP get so far to let spread this end-game rumor even further...therefore hurting their plans...any ideas?

I think the problem would be creating a martyr. You try and stop someone like that and it validates their cause. We have the illusion right now that everything is OK in this world. And that's what people with agendas depend on.

JTCoyoté
12-14-2007, 11:58 AM

You can go to Borders or your local book store and have them order it, or you can go to Amazon and get it there... or you can order it from www.prisonplanet.com...

--Oldyoti

scoot87
12-14-2007, 12:00 PM
its great to see a educational institution that advocates being objectiveand open-minded to all issues that circumvent our society. Being informed is a key ingredient to a more stronger society.

Wayne Hammond
12-14-2007, 12:03 PM
Chuckle... well Cliff was, and remains a "theory",

So for poster to disregard the film EndGame because Alex personally doesn't believe in the Theory of Evolution, is SILLY at the very least.

I agree, Cliff. ;) I believe Alex Jones does more for fighting the New World Order than just about any other radio personality out there. He's been at this for a good number of years, and while I don't always agree 100% with him on all matters (not convinced yet of the 911-inside-job thing), I applaud him for his stand for Constitutional ideals. Yes, he is sensationalistic from time to time, and I don't like it much when he yells and screams into the mic, hurting my ears, I have to say that the guy is spot-on when it comes to what is truly going on in this nation.

I think End Game was not as good as his previous videos - seemed to be more a re-hashing of old material - but the TerrorStorm video is classic.

Folks can view TerrorStorm (2nd Edition) online here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6885277369482418431&q=alex+jones+terror+storm&total=405&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

Brad Zink
12-14-2007, 12:10 PM

In the film, Alex Jones is referring to Social Darwinism. This is the application of evolution to the social order, which Jones rejects.

http://video.google.com/videohosted?docid=1070329053600562261

Mark
12-14-2007, 12:10 PM
Wow It's a small world. I lived in Cranberry Twp my whole life until I met my husband and moved up here in Butler with him about 4 years ago. I also went to Seneca Valley and in fact my brother is currently a senior there. :)

I've gotta say though I really hate hotdogs. They are really disgusting once you find out what's in them. lol

Kewl!! I was there way back in '76-'77

My first and best love was from Cranberry, Cindy Lou Deemer then.

My family up there is pretty large in number, know anybody with the last name Cahall?

lynnf
12-14-2007, 12:13 PM
one of the viewers graciously donated their time to create a bibliography for
Endgame -- see at the link below:

http://www.endgamethemovie.com/biblio01.html

also, there are versions of Endgame on the internet, not as good as DVD but
viewable nonetheless - remember this is a documentary, not a scenic epic.
look on google video for a decent version.

lynn

Birdlady
12-14-2007, 12:19 PM
Kewl!! I was there way back in '76-'77

My first and best love was from Cranberry, Cindy Lou Deemer then.

My family up there is pretty large in number, know anybody with the last name Cahall?

Off the top of my head I can't recall, but Seneca is gigantic now. My class was 500+ people and I think my brother's is even bigger now. :)

Unfortunately I knew only about 15% of my entire class!

Mark
12-14-2007, 12:41 PM
Off the top of my head I can't recall, but Seneca is gigantic now. My class was 500+ people and I think my brother's is even bigger now. :)

Unfortunately I knew only about 15% of my entire class!

Yeah, it's totally blown up since 30 years ago.. :D (geez time flies)

Back then about everyone knew everyone. Same in Raleigh where I grew up.

Can't even recognize it compared to when I was a kid.

Go Screaming Eagles!!!

hawkeyenick
12-14-2007, 12:49 PM

Sorry to tell you, but micro and macro evolution are the same thing, what do you get after a few thousand micro evolutions? Macroevolution. Science does not split the two. You are getting your information from Kent Hovind, who is now in prison.

If I have to school you guys on evolution I will, but I'm warning you right now I'm not going to be kind.

"Theory" in science is not the same thing as the generally used term "theory". Within the context of science a theory is testable and has been rigorously peer-reviewed. A theory is basically a fact.

Creationism is still in the hypothesis stage. It's intellectual dishonesty. Within science, it's referred to as pseudo-science or junk-science. It doesn't qualify as a theory. You can't do experiments, so it's not even science.

If you believe in Creationism over Evolution for scientific reasons, then you are an example of our failed school systems.

Let me illustrate:
http://www.wellingtongrey.net/miscellanea/archive/2007-01-15%20--%20science%20vs%20faith.png

winston_blade
12-14-2007, 12:49 PM
This movie was very interesting. How much of it is true though?

Ridiculous
12-14-2007, 12:54 PM
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m159/nickhavok/alex_blast.jpg

dirknb@hotmail.com
12-14-2007, 01:02 PM
I've been involved in the Patriot movement since the early 90's. Been to a few militia meetings, been to a few John Birch Society meetings and been around various others in the Patriot community. For the most part the people I always ran into were very conservative, older, and more "country".

Went to the premiere of Endgame in Austin at the beginning of November, and it was a totally different crowd of people. Very young and very hip for the most part. Alex Jones has tapped into a segment of society that was largely unaware of what is really going on in the world. He has done a whole lot of good for the freedom movement. Some may not like his style, but a lot of RP's supporters have come to him via Alex Jones.

RP has referred to him as a friend.

Ridiculous
12-14-2007, 01:09 PM
I've been involved in the Patriot movement since the early 90's. Been to a few militia meetings, been to a few John Birch Society meetings and been around various others in the Patriot community. For the most part the people I always ran into were very conservative, older, and more "country".

Went to the premiere of Endgame in Austin at the beginning of November, and it was a totally different crowd of people. Very young and very hip for the most part. Alex Jones has tapped into a segment of society that was largely unaware of what is really going on in the world. He has done a whole lot of good for the freedom movement. Some may not like his style, but a lot of RP's supporters have come to him via Alex Jones.

RP has referred to him as a friend.

And those are the supporters that have caused ...."much of his support comes from 9/11 truthers and conspiracy theorists" to appear in many articles.

It is also where the tin foil hat image comes from, it isn't coming from anywhere else.

Birdlady
12-14-2007, 01:15 PM
And those are the supporters that have caused ...."much of his support comes from 9/11 truthers and conspiracy theorists" to appear in many articles.

It is also where the tin foil hat image comes from, it isn't coming from anywhere else.

I wouldn't be supporting RP if it wasn't for AJ. The people I personally told about RP wouldn't have known about RP and those who then told their friends, wouldn't have known about RP. So on and so forth.

Every single person makes a difference regardless of what "types" they are or what they believe in. I thought that was the whole point of this campaign. We are about bringing people together as individuals and not as "groups" or "types".

dirknb@hotmail.com
12-14-2007, 01:16 PM

Yeah, I guess anyone who doesn't agree with your viewpoint should throw their support behind another candidate.

Menthol Patch
12-14-2007, 01:28 PM
Alex Jones and his listeners/readers have been supporting this campaign from the start. They should be respected.

Ridiculous
12-14-2007, 01:31 PM
Ron Paul needs all the help he can get, but people who self identify as "truthers" in association with their support for Ron Paul just enforce the idea in peoples minds that he is a fringe candidate.

Because like it or not, the "9/11 truth movement" IS considered fringe.

And just because one poll said that people don't trust the government account does not mean that all of them think it was an inside job.

Plus "hot topics" on here is pretty much a truther forum....

dirknb@hotmail.com
12-14-2007, 01:33 PM
Ron Paul needs all the help he can get, but people who self identify as "truthers" in association with their support for Ron Paul just enforce the idea in peoples minds that he is a fringe candidate.

And just because one poll said that people don't trust the government account does not mean that all of them think it was an inside job.

Well, like it or not, the "9/11 truth movement" is a huge part of what is driving RP's support.

Mark
12-14-2007, 01:33 PM
I wish people would wake up to the evil of those who were behind 9/11.

Some RP people say Fed Reserve this and media bias that and GW lied to get us into Iraq, but,
facing the truth of 9/11 is just too much to take I suppose.

Why should 9/11 be any different than all the other evil things they do?

Look at all the soldiers and innocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan they've killed.

Why does anyone think that 3000 more in New York would make a difference to them?

Hundreds of thousands of innocent people have been murdered in this war, another 3000 is nothing to them.

Birdlady
12-14-2007, 01:34 PM

I am not getting into this right now.
If you don't want to discuss the topic at hand, which is the fact his teacher showed End Game, then don't post. There are 700+pages of other posts on this board you can choose from.

hawkeyenick
12-14-2007, 01:38 PM
I am not getting into this right now.
If you don't want to discuss the topic at hand, which is the fact his teacher showed End Game, then don't post. There are 700+pages of other posts on this board you can choose from.

I agree

There is actual proof to what the Dr is saying, there is none to the 9/11 conspiracies, only omissions of informations

Ridiculous
12-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Well, like it or not, the "9/11 truth movement" is a huge part of what is driving RP's support.

Well yeah it is obvious that every almost every "truther" is behind Ron Paul. But it is obvious that most old school traditional Republicans don't want to have anything to do with truthers and we are trying to get the Republican nomination.

Mark
12-14-2007, 01:42 PM
I agree

There is actual proof to what the Dr is saying, there is none to the 9/11 conspiracies, only omissions of informations

There's tons of proof in anyone looks. Some people prefer to be blind. It's that simple.

traitorist
12-14-2007, 01:43 PM
there is none to the 9/11 conspiracies, only omissions of informations

bullsh*t.

dirknb@hotmail.com
12-14-2007, 01:43 PM
I agree

Then why does RP appear on his radio show? If his followers were such a threat to the campaign, don't you think he would avoid it like the plague?

Birdlady
12-14-2007, 01:44 PM
There's tons of proof in anyone looks. Some people prefer to be blind. It's that simple.

No point in arguing with them. It will only suck energy from you that can be better used else where. :)
hawkeye is already on my ignore list for a reason. Next will be ridiculous. The list is growing!

Ridiculous
12-14-2007, 01:49 PM

:rolleyes:So I guess Ron Paul prefers to be blind then?

I think most truthers think that Ron Paul is secretly a truther, but doesn't come out and say so because it would destroy his chances of getting elected.

BTW Alex Jones produced End Game so discussion of him and his movement is valid ITT

Mark
12-14-2007, 01:52 PM
No point in arguing with them. It will only suck energy from you that can be better used else where. :)
hawkeye is already on my ignore list for a reason. Next will be ridiculous. The list is growing!

Word

Mark
12-14-2007, 01:54 PM
:rolleyes:So I guess Ron Paul prefers to be blind then?

I think most truthers think that Ron Paul is secretly a truther, but doesn't come out and say so because it would destroy his chances of getting elected.

BTW Alex Jones produced End Game so discussion of him and his movement is valid ITT

RP only the said the government wasn't directly involved. The government wasn't. A group in and out of the gov was.

RP has also said a new investigation is needed. Read between the lines.

hawkeyenick
12-14-2007, 01:55 PM

No, there's none, which is why you provided none

I debated this for over 700 pages on ebaums, truthers want it to be an inside job, but there's absolutely no proof to it

hawkeyenick
12-14-2007, 01:56 PM
RP only the said the government wasn't directly involved. The government wasn't. A group in and out of the gov was.

You need to back your claims before making assertions.

If I have to go over the rules of debate with you guys, I'm going to talk to you like the 5th grade mentality that you use.

Ridiculous
12-14-2007, 01:57 PM

Case in point. You think Ron Paul is secretly a truther.

But if you go by that logic, Ron Paul doesn't out himself as a truther because he knows it would keep him from getting elected. So if you believe that, don't you think it would be wise to distance Ron Paul from the truther movement as much as possible....?

Mark
12-14-2007, 01:59 PM

I debated this for over 700 pages on ebaums, truthers want it to be an inside job, but there's absolutely no proof to it

There's a ton of proof, I'm not going to spoon feed someone who doesn't want to know.

You knowing won't make a difference, and I don't have the time to waste on you.

Daswiz
12-14-2007, 02:04 PM
There's a ton of proof, I'm not going to spoon feed someone who doesn't want to know.

You knowing won't make a difference, and I don't have the time to waste on you.

Don't waste your time. Some people refuse to even find it plausible that 9/11 was an inside job, so no matter how many flaws you expose in the "official" story and no matter how many scientists, architects, and structural engineers are brought in to refute the idea that the WTC fell because of fires they will block it and refuse to look at it straight on. Just move on, arguing with him will not go anywhere.

Mark
12-14-2007, 02:05 PM
Case in point. You think Ron Paul is secretly a truther.

But if you go by that logic, Ron Paul doesn't out himself as a truther because he knows it would keep him from getting elected. So if you believe that, don't you think it would be wise to distance Ron Paul from the truther movement as much as possible....?

I said basically that he wasn't stupid.

He can see three buildings collapse at the speed of freefall and know it didn't just happen by chance.

Mark
12-14-2007, 02:06 PM

You'd probably like this guy, he's right except about God and Ron Paul.

FKN Facts 9/11 The Emperors Clothes

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pqKBnKlDYdw

Mark
12-14-2007, 02:07 PM
Don't waste your time. Some people refuse to even find it plausible that 9/11 was an inside job, so no matter how many flaws you expose in the "official" story and no matter how many scientists, architects, and structural engineers are brought in to refute the idea that the WTC fell because of fires they will block it and refuse to look at it straight on. Just move on, arguing with him will not go anywhere.

yep, you're right, thanks, moving on..

dirknb@hotmail.com
12-14-2007, 02:34 PM
You need to back your claims before making assertions.

If I have to go over the rules of debate with you guys, I'm going to talk to you like the 5th grade mentality that you use.

Loose Change - 130 min. 8 sec. - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6499230265406230477&q=loose+change+final+cut&total=235&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

One Nation Under Siege - 87 min. 15 sec. - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5522575736561316064&q=One+Nation+Under+Seige+site%3Avideo.google.com&total=17&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5522575736561316064&q=One+Nation+Under+Seige+site%3Avideo.google.com&total=17&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)

Zeitgeist - 116 min. 23 sec. - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&q=Zeitgeist+site%3Avideo.google.com&total=101&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&q=Zeitgeist+site%3Avideo.google.com&total=101&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)

911 In Plane Site - 72 min. 4 sec. - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5386487651203625811&q=911+In+Plane+Site+site&total=214&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5386487651203625811&q=911+In+Plane+Site+site&total=214&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2)

Terrorstorm - 134 min. 28 sec. - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8136133221213939183&q=terrorstorm+site%3Avideo.google.com&total=142&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8136133221213939183&q=terrorstorm+site%3Avideo.google.com&total=142&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1)

Masters of Terror - 122 min. 46 sec. - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6628737887384052794&q=masters+of+terror+site%3Avideo.google.com&total=80&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6628737887384052794&q=masters+of+terror+site%3Avideo.google.com&total=80&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)

9/11 The Myth and the Reality - 98 min. 35 sec. - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413&q=david+ray+griffin&total=343&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2 (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413&q=david+ray+griffin&total=343&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2)

9/11 Coincidences – A 16 part series totaling a couple of hours

Part 1 – 00:54 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odp1FO0Vmuw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odp1FO0Vmuw)

Part 2 – 01:40 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7BSt9jhxPQ&mode=related&search (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7BSt9jhxPQ&mode=related&search)=

Part 3 – 02:41 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd8B-8Au-Wk&mode=related&search (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd8B-8Au-Wk&mode=related&search)=

Part 4 – 01:13 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rQ8_Qy0zp8&mode=related&search (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rQ8_Qy0zp8&mode=related&search)=

Part 5 – 06:11 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3JmXQ-z8S4&mode=related&search (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3JmXQ-z8S4&mode=related&search)=

Part 6 – 10:05 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em_XyTeNA1g&mode=related&search (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em_XyTeNA1g&mode=related&search)=

Part 7 – 09:10 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9BofDUXv0&mode=related&search (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ9BofDUXv0&mode=related&search)=

Part 8 – 09:56 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uNbKJofv3c&mode=related&search (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uNbKJofv3c&mode=related&search)=

Part 9 – 09:11 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHJHAp49Lh8&mode=related&search (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHJHAp49Lh8&mode=related&search)=

Part 10 – 10:27 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x4TD0WP3pM&mode=related&search (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x4TD0WP3pM&mode=related&search)=

Part 11 – 10:21 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puWqNJI8Mjo&mode=related&search (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puWqNJI8Mjo&mode=related&search)=

Part 12 – 09:53 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5JVYTxjmdc&mode=related&search (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5JVYTxjmdc&mode=related&search)=

Part 13 – 10:15 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs4eHvD-BrE&mode=related&search (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs4eHvD-BrE&mode=related&search)=

Part 14 – 10:21 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXk0LFVAgHE&mode=related&search (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXk0LFVAgHE&mode=related&search)=

Part 15 – 07:49 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oYjsVdm7dE&mode=related&search (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oYjsVdm7dE&mode=related&search)=

Part 16 – 10:23 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFqYf-ID5oY&mode=related&search (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFqYf-ID5oY&mode=related&search)=

literatim
12-14-2007, 04:26 PM
Sorry to tell you, but micro and macro evolution are the same thing, what do you get after a few thousand micro evolutions?

A bird will still be a bird and a cat will still be a cat..

Macroevolution. Science does not split the two. You are getting your information from Kent Hovind, who is now in prison.

Macro-evolution is the study that a animal can evolve into a different genus, family, order, etc. Micro-evolution is the study of minor changes within the same species. Evidence for micro-evolution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microevolution) is not evidence for macro-evolution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macroevolution).

If I have to school you guys on evolution I will, but I'm warning you right now I'm not going to be kind.

Scary.

"Theory" in science is not the same thing as the generally used term "theory". Within the context of science a theory is testable and has been rigorously peer-reviewed. A theory is basically a fact.

Like String Theory? :rolleyes:

Creationism is still in the hypothesis stage. It's intellectual dishonesty. Within science, it's referred to as pseudo-science or junk-science. It doesn't qualify as a theory. You can't do experiments, so it's not even science.

Creationism is not an alternative for micro-evolution. It is a alternative for the theory that that lifeless matter be turned into living matter.

If you believe in Creationism over Evolution for scientific reasons, then you are an example of our failed school systems.

I've read both sides of the argument. I was taught evolution through all of my schooling like brainwashing. I also know that religion does not necessarily exclude it. I came to my own conclusion that evidence strongly opposes macro-evolution. How much of the other side have you read?

http://www.scienceagainstevolution.org/newsletters.htm

The problem with evolutionists such as Dawkins is that they backed themselves into a corner. If macro-evolution cannot happen, that means something else is the cause. What is it? They can't even consider the alternative brought up by those proposing Intelligent Design because their faith is that there is no higher power of any sort so it can't possibly be designed.

Shin505
12-14-2007, 04:28 PM
@dirknb

Don't forget Loose Change: Final Cut

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6499230265406230477&q=loose+change+final+cut&total=235&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

dirknb@hotmail.com
12-14-2007, 04:39 PM
@dirknb

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6499230265406230477&q=loose+change+final+cut&total=235&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Thanks!

hawkeyenick
12-14-2007, 04:54 PM
@dirknb

Remember guys, the truth needs a new version every week.

Ridiculous
12-14-2007, 04:56 PM
Remember guys, the truth needs a new version every week.

I can't wait until Loose Change: Final Cut Part IV, Truther's revenge.

hawkeyenick
12-14-2007, 05:07 PM
A bird will still be a bird and a cat will still be a cat..

Macro-evolution is the study that a animal can evolve into a different genus, family, order, etc. Micro-evolution is the study of minor changes within the same species. Evidence for micro-evolution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microevolution) is not evidence for macro-evolution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macroevolution).

Scary.

Like String Theory? :rolleyes:

Creationism is not an alternative for micro-evolution. It is a alternative for the theory that that lifeless matter be turned into living matter.

I've read both sides of the argument. I was taught evolution through all of my schooling like brainwashing. I also know that religion does not necessarily exclude it. I came to my own conclusion that evidence strongly opposes macro-evolution. How much of the other side have you read?

http://www.scienceagainstevolution.org/newsletters.htm

The problem with evolutionists such as Dawkins is that they backed themselves into a corner. If macro-evolution cannot happen, that means something else is the cause. What is it? They can't even consider the alternative brought up by those proposing Intelligent Design because their faith is that there is no higher power of any sort so it can't possibly be designed.

Chimp Chromosome 13/Human Chromosome 2, thousands of "transitional" fossils (all fossils are transitional fossils), nylon eating bacteria (hint:nylon doesn't occur in nature). Evolution is the darling of science because it has so much evidence for it, the body of evidence is truly astounding. You either choose to ignore evidence or just don't understand evolution. It's not a simple idea, unlike what you have been taught in your Kent Hovind indoctrination videos.

I'm going to say it again and hope you learn how to read...micro and macroevolution are the SAME THING! Science does not distinguish between the two. Those terms were invented by Kent Hovind, who got his diploma from an unaccredited diploma mill.

I'm sorry, but your ignorance astounds me. You must have really been indoctrinated growing up.

dirknb@hotmail.com
12-14-2007, 05:08 PM

You have every right to stay in dreamland.

hawkeyenick
12-14-2007, 05:14 PM

It's funny, watch the different versions. Almost everything is dropped between versions, and now the latest video is mostly just posing questions and showing pictures of supporters.

The funny part was where they got into Project Northwoods. Then they got school not even an hour after it because they didn't know that the man that proposed this UNCLASSIFIED document was fired the second he proposed it.

It really would be funny if it weren't for the fact that these guys want to be taken seriously.

Here's a typical argument with a truther:

truther:9/11!
intelligent person: nope
truther: well what about this thing over here???!!!
truther: building 7
intelligent person: not enough evidence to have an opinion
truther: ha, told you so! (makes more tinfoil hats)

ForLiberty-RonPaul
12-14-2007, 05:24 PM
It's funny, watch the different versions. Almost everything is dropped between versions, and now the latest video is mostly just posing questions and showing pictures of supporters.

The funny part was where they got into Project Northwoods. Then they got school not even an hour after it because they didn't know that the man that proposed this UNCLASSIFIED document was fired the second he proposed it.

It really would be funny if it weren't for the fact that these guys want to be taken seriously.

Here's a typical argument with a truther:

truther:9/11!
truther: well what about this thing over here???!!!
truther: building 7
intelligent person: not enough evidence to have an opinion
truther: ha, told you so! (makes more tinfoil hats)

Regardless of who proposed it, It was still signed by ALL the Joint Cheifs of Staff. Northwoods wasn't scrapped until it reached Robert McNamara. Northwoods was classified. Because it is unclassified doesn't mean anything. You would be astounded if you read a fraction of the unclassified documents coming out of the CIA. (mind control, telepathy, experiments on unknowing patients with mind altering drugs such as LSD.) I know how it sounds, but the documents are there. You just have to read them.

dirknb@hotmail.com
12-14-2007, 05:25 PM

It's actually quite amusing at times watching dimwits stick up for Dubya.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
12-14-2007, 05:27 PM
oh, BTW

calling yourself "Intelligent" while at the same time denying that something could ever happen is moronic. We don't take you seriously.

sorianofan
12-14-2007, 05:34 PM
I thought Endgame was lame compared to terrorstorm and martial law.

hawkeyenick
12-14-2007, 05:42 PM
oh, BTW

calling yourself "Intelligent" while at the same time denying that something could ever happen is moronic. We don't take you seriously.

I wasn't talking about me, you assumed I was.

See, that's what you get from truthers and creationists/id people, they come with an assertion and only see evidence that might prove their claim.

hawkeyenick
12-14-2007, 05:43 PM
It's actually quite amusing at times watching dimwits stick up for Dubya.

and the truth comes out, you are anti-bush

you equate non-truther to a bush supporter...you have issues

ForLiberty-RonPaul
12-14-2007, 06:02 PM
I wasn't talking about me, you assumed I was.

See, that's what you get from truthers and creationists/id people, they come with an assertion and only see evidence that might prove their claim.

You absolutely were talking about yourself. The two speakers in your conversation were "Truther" (meaning anyone who doesn't buy the official theory) and "Intellengent Person" (meaning everyone who does)

Since you accept the official story of events, you would (according to you) fit under the "Intelligent Person" catagory. Therefore, you consider yourself an intelligent person. That isn't hard...

I don't take you seriously because you missed these very simple logical steps.

a=b b=c a=c

accept official story=intelligent person
hawkeyenick accepts official story = intelligent person

So yeah, you were calling yourself intelligent.

hawkeyenick
12-14-2007, 06:06 PM
You absolutely were talking about yourself. The two speakers in your conversation were "Truther" (meaning anyone who doesn't buy the official theory) and "Intellengent Person" (meaning everyone who does)

Since you accept the official story of events, you would (according to you) fit under the "Intelligent Person" catagory. Therefore, you consider yourself an intelligent person. That isn't hard...

I don't take you seriously because you missed these very simple logical steps.

I never said I accepted the "official story"

That's another truther tactic, once you shut them down they go "how can you believe the offical story?"

ForLiberty-RonPaul
12-14-2007, 06:08 PM
I never said I accepted the "official story"

That's another truther tactic, once you shut them down they go "how can you believe the offical story?"

You haven't even come close to shutting me down son. So then what do you believe??

hawkeyenick
12-14-2007, 06:10 PM
You haven't even come close to shutting me down son. So then what do you believe??

The truth, not the speculation you put out there and say is the truth

ForLiberty-RonPaul
12-14-2007, 06:11 PM
The truth, not the speculation you put out there and say is the truth

And what is the "truth" to you?