PDA

View Full Version : Think Unconventionally!

Ivanelterrible
12-13-2007, 11:46 PM
Everyone can hep out the tea party in their own way (other then donating, of course) if you think very creativley. For example, I am sponsoring a contest in several online games I play: the person who proves they donate the most to Ron Paul on Dec. 16th will get a large amount of in-game cash from me. My point is: if we want this to reach double digits, we have to think outside of the box!

european
12-14-2007, 02:27 AM
Everyone can hep out the tea party in their own way (other then donating, of course) if you think very creativley. For example, I am sponsoring a contest in several online games I play: the person who proves they donate the most to Ron Paul on Dec. 16th will get a large amount of in-game cash from me. My point is: if we want this to reach double digits, we have to think outside of the box!

lol ace!
pld! ;)

Dave Pedersen
12-14-2007, 02:35 AM
Yeah people in those mmorpg's will do anything for ingame money. I guess loving fiat currency trancends all bounds.. anyway that is a really great idea.

LOTS of people play those games. Many thousands..

An excellent strategy.

jonahtrainer
12-14-2007, 03:24 AM
Yeah people in those mmorpg's will do anything for ingame money. I guess loving fiat currency trancends all bounds.. anyway that is a really great idea.

LOTS of people play those games. Many thousands..

An excellent strategy.

Dude, you better watch out they are trying to tax in game property. They might consider this election law violation. Anyway, spread around this the gamers4paul YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeSMdysK7iY).

When I am hosting I always say like "Dudez, did you hear they are trying to make Warcraft illegal?"

That always gets their attention. Then I give them the YouTube.com/gamers4paul and tell them to go check it out so we can keep WC legal.

european
12-14-2007, 04:30 AM
i got a gamingcommunity website myself, look what i have done at the frontpage:

Name Location Active Type Views Clicks
CJ - Trend Micro Main Page 1 No Url/Img 58185 262
CJ - Adobe Main Page 1 No Url/Img 18850 207
CJ - PR (games) Main Page 1 No Url/Img 4756 10
CJ - PR (virtual desk) Main Page 1 No Url/Img 4554 8
CJ - Alienware Main Page 1 No Url/Img 15492 176
CJ - Weblo Main Page 1 No Url/Img 9235 12
Tea Party Main Page 1 Yes Url/Img 2380 30
Ron Paul Blimp Main Page 1 Yes Url/Img 310 12

i disabled the rest for the time being :p

freedom-maniac
12-14-2007, 07:18 AM
I'm trying to get something together on the forums for the company I made my website through. Don't now if it'll turn out. I'm the only R.P. supporter there so far, though I've sparked some interest amoung the other users.