PDA

View Full Version : Hannity loves Scoop Jackson

Brian4Liberty
05-31-2019, 11:59 AM
Has anyone ever noticed how often Sean Hannity references early Democrat neocons Scoop Jackson and Joseph Lieberman? He often wishes for more like them. They are somewhat obscure references in this day and age, so it seems like he is signaling his support for the neoconservative agenda.

Anti Globalist
05-31-2019, 12:13 PM
Hannity is so annoying. Ever since Trump became president hes been acting like hes always been anti establishment. Trying to make people forget that he supported people like McCain and Romney in the past. He even said in a couple of his recent opening monologues that the CIA and FBI is filled with 99% good people even going so far as to wear a pin on his suit in honor of them.

nikcers
05-31-2019, 12:17 PM
The funniest thing I saw the other day was Hannity was talking like Trump, in his cadence and using his hand gestures. He didn't do it for the whole show just the opening.

Todd
05-31-2019, 12:41 PM
Hannity is so annoying. Ever since 9-11 hes been acting like a douche.

Fixed it for you.

UWDude
05-31-2019, 12:45 PM
The funniest thing I saw the other day was Hannity was talking like Trump, in his cadence and using his hand gestures. He didn't do it for the whole show just the opening.

this is not new. both hannity and oreilly have always "talked like trump" including the hand gestures and symbols, it is a form of subliminal messaging based on a form of sorcery, or charismatic impulse.

most of the MSM use a different style of manipulation, based on intellectual subliminal messaging and neuro-linguistic programming, (NLP), a more psychology / scientific approach, based on how people expect "professionals " act and talk. Note the left wing media still wears suits and ties, although the majority of their audience in general hate suits and ties.

Warlord
05-31-2019, 12:52 PM
Hannity is so boring. Every night its RUSSIA. Tucker is the best though :)

Superfluous Man
05-31-2019, 02:08 PM
Note the left wing media still wears suits and ties, although the majority of their audience in general hate suits and ties.

I didn't know that people who hate suits and ties even existed.

RonZeplin
05-31-2019, 03:35 PM
http://www.usmessageboard.com/attachments/sean-hannity-jpg.120918/

Brian4Liberty
05-31-2019, 09:01 PM
Considering how obscure the reference is, the only option that comes to mind is that he is dog-whisling to neocons and teocons. The average viewer of the MSM might understand more easily if he said that Bill Kristol is his secret buddy and mentor.

r3volution 3.0
05-31-2019, 09:30 PM
Has anyone ever noticed how often Sean Hannity references early Democrat neocons Scoop Jackson and Joseph Lieberman? He often wishes for more like them. They are somewhat obscure references in this day and age, so it seems like he is signaling his support for the neoconservative agenda.

I've noticed that Snowball Hannity was/is a hardcore warmonger and supporter of big spending domestically when a GOPer is in the White House.

...he seems to have his dramatic changes of heart only when the GOP is in opposition.

How convenient for the liberty movement!

...like how the Democrats become anti-war when the GOPer is in the White House.

Thank God for FOX; it tells us how the President is beset with "deep state" enemies and we have to help him.

FOX doesn't lie, they're not mainstream media...

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/7979326464/h6AC31E2B/

timosman
05-31-2019, 11:14 PM
https://twitter.com/KamVTV/status/1134646042685689856

juleswin
06-01-2019, 05:33 AM
Hannity is so annoying. Ever since Trump became president hes been acting like hes always been anti establishment. Trying to make people forget that he supported people like McCain and Romney in the past. He even said in a couple of his recent opening monologues that the CIA and FBI is filled with 99% good people even going so far as to wear a pin on his suit in honor of them.

Trump is so annoying. Ever since he startd running for president, he has been acting like he has always been anti establishment. Trying to make people forget that he supported people like Pelosi, Reid and Schummer in the past. He even said in a couple of his recent campaign ralllies that the CIA and FBI is mostly made up of good people.

nikcers
06-01-2019, 06:07 AM
Trump is so annoying. Ever since he startd running for president, he has been acting like he has always been anti establishment. Trying to make people forget that he supported people like Pelosi, Reid and Schummer in the past. He even said in a couple of his recent campaign ralllies that the CIA and FBI is mostly made up of good people.

What do you think of John Kiriakou?

juleswin
06-01-2019, 06:20 AM
What do you think of John Kiriakou?

No, quick google says that he is a CIA whistle blower but that is about it

nikcers
06-01-2019, 06:27 AM
No, quick google says that he is a CIA whistle blower but that is about it
This is worth a watch in my opnion, he exopsed the CIA enhanced intorragation or torture program that the CIA was doing under the Bush administration. There are good agents out there that fight and die and get locked up for our country they just don't get any credit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGvgUl7geeM

juleswin
06-01-2019, 07:00 AM
This is worth a watch in my opnion, he exopsed the CIA enhanced intorragation or torture program that the CIA was doing under the Bush administration. There are good agents out there that fight and die and get locked up for our country they just don't get any credit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGvgUl7geeM

OK, there are good people in the CIA. The question I want to know is why you are telling me this? have I ever said/suggested they weren't good people in the CIA?

nikcers
06-01-2019, 07:03 AM
OK, there are good people in the CIA. The question I want to know is why you are telling me this? have I ever said/suggested they weren't good people in the CIA?

He even said in a couple of his recent campaign ralllies that the CIA and FBI is mostly made up of good people.

Some of my heroes have been part of the CIA or worked for them like John Kiriakou and Edward Snowden. I wanted to know if you atleast knew who they were, because I used to think that they were all bad until I heard about people like them.

juleswin
06-01-2019, 07:08 AM
Some of my heroes have been part of the CIA or worked for them like John Kiriakou and Edward Snowden. I wanted to know if you atleast knew who they were, because I used to think that they were all bad until I heard about people like them.

I am sure they are good people in every organization but what makes those organizations bad is that they do not have enough of the good people.

oyarde
06-01-2019, 10:00 AM
The thing about the CIA and FBI is it does not even matter if there are some good people . The entire body of work as a whole is not a success so therefore these agencies should be abolished. Foreign Intel could be turned over to the Army who operate with layers of accountability and on a budget compared to zero accountability and bottomless pockets . The fbi probably does not even need replaced . Modern technology would allow the states to do anything legitimate they do .

nikcers
06-01-2019, 10:04 AM
The thing about the CIA and FBI is it does not even matter if there are some good people . The entire body of work as a whole is not a success so therefore these agencies should be abolished. Foreign Intel could be turned over to the Army who operate with layers of accountability and on a budget compared to zero accountability and bottomless pockets . The fbi probably does not even need replaced . Modern technology would allow the states to do anything legitimate they do .

https://youtu.be/CVShkaSGIxM?t=966

"The CIA interferes with foreign elections, the FBI I guess their job is to interfere with elections here in this country and than blame it on the opposition and get the media to join in." - Ron Paul

Swordsmyth
06-01-2019, 02:37 PM
Local cops could work with the feds on any legitimate federal crimes or interstate crimes and if there was any need for any feds to coordinate or something the US Marshalls exist so the FBI needs to just be eliminated, if there are any good agents worth keeping they can be transferred to the US Marshalls.

Anti Globalist
06-01-2019, 04:56 PM
Fixed it for you.
He wasn't a douche prior to 9/11?

Brian4Liberty
07-15-2019, 11:13 PM
Just tonight, Hannity again professed his undying love for Scoop Jackson (and Joe Lieberman).