PDA

View Full Version : Tucker Carlson: Mexico Could Be The Real Threat To Our Elections

DamianTV
05-31-2019, 12:28 AM
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6042504756001/#sp=show-clips

Video at link. I cant embed it off Fox News, if someone would be so kind as to post an Embeddable version. Yeah... Fox News I know...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFGkJ2BdJ8E

https://youtu.be/bFGkJ2BdJ8E

Thank you!

Swordsmyth
05-31-2019, 12:32 AM

Swordsmyth
05-31-2019, 12:33 AM
Mexico is a hostile foreign power.

Swordsmyth
05-31-2019, 12:36 AM
Playback on websites other than Youtube has been disabled by the video owner.

r3volution 3.0
05-31-2019, 01:04 AM
OT, but, on the subject of Tucker, earlier today he was attacking libertarians for not sharing his desire to break up big companies that he dislikes. Apparently, those of us who understand markets, respect property rights, and don't want affirmative action for "conservatives" on Twitter are leftist swine, Deep State operatives, etc.

Swordsmyth
05-31-2019, 01:07 AM
OT, but, on the subject of Tucker, earlier today he was attacking libertarians for not sharing his desire to break up big companies that he dislikes. Apparently, those of us who understand markets, respect property rights, and don't want affirmative action for "conservatives" on Twitter are leftist swine, Deep State operatives, etc.
That is a complex issue that revolves around whether such companies are actually private entities or whether they are government sockpuppets.

Whether or not Tucker is right about everything he is absolutely right about this, Mexico is a hostile foreign power bent on conquest through demographics and culture.

UWDude
05-31-2019, 01:11 AM
That is a complex issue that revolves around whether such companies are actually private entities or whether they are government sockpuppets.

Whether or not Tucker is right about everything he is absolutely right about this, Mexico is a hostile foreign power bent on conquest through demographics and culture.

They are not government sock puppets, the governments of the world are the sock puppets of multinational corporations and their media empires.

I know who my enemies are. I would support far more than just busting up their companies.

I have no intention of going quietly in the night, because muh principles.

In fact, I could live with the end of the republic, if it meant the sword falling upon the necks of the traitors.

They don't care about the rights of the American people, I am not going to care about theirs.

r3volution 3.0
05-31-2019, 01:41 AM

It's actually quite simple. There are people who have been banned from social media, or whose favorite talking heads have been banned, and they want Uncle Sugar to force the meanies to let them back in the clubhouse (because private property isn't FAIR!?): no different than the feminists who try to join the football team, etc.

Swordsmyth
05-31-2019, 01:47 AM
It's actually quite simple. There are people who have been banned from social media, or whose favorite talking heads have been banned, and they want Uncle Sugar to force the meanies to let them back in the clubhouse (because private property isn't FAIR!?): no different than the feminists who try to join the football team, etc.
Not at all, there are very large connections between the companies involved and the government, at least several of them may be direct creations of government.

Now back to the subject of this thread:

PAF
05-31-2019, 06:50 AM
Now back to the subject of this thread:

Whether or not Tucker is right about everything he is absolutely right about this, Mexico United States is a hostile foreign power bent on conquest through demographics and culture.

Twice, and you still did not correct the intentional mistake, so I went ahead and fixed it.

enhanced_deficit
05-31-2019, 08:53 AM
EU conservatives rising star Nigel Farage didn't see any threat to US election from Russia or Mexico, he poited to another country's supporters though in a very collectivist way. Shows how far apart US and EU conservatives have grown.

Mexico is a hostile foreign power.

https://twitter.com/JeffreyGuterman/status/1068776005777743872

Trump’s Surprising New Ally in Mexico? The Government (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?532038-Trump’s-Surprising-New-Ally-in-Mexico-The-Government&)

Two and two don't add up.

nobody's_hero
05-31-2019, 02:41 PM
They are not government sock puppets, the governments of the world are the sock puppets of multinational corporations and their media empires.

I know who my enemies are. I would support far more than just busting up their companies.

I have no intention of going quietly in the night, because muh principles.

In fact, I could live with the end of the republic, if it meant the sword falling upon the necks of the traitors.

They don't care about the rights of the American people, I am not going to care about theirs.

We are now in a race to see who will be first to claim the right to say, "I told you so", and I believe it will be completely unsatisfying when we get to say it.

Warlord
05-31-2019, 03:50 PM
Tucker is the best personality on Fox. He rails against Endless Wars. He is fantastic even though sometimes he is wrong.

dannno
05-31-2019, 03:56 PM

Actually it's more like public tax funded schools banning black kids from attending.

nikcers
05-31-2019, 04:09 PM
Actually it's more like public tax funded schools banning black kids from attending.
Well you wouldn't want the black kids giving the other kids any bad ideas, I heard they smoke marijuana cigarettes and don't have two parents.

UWDude
05-31-2019, 06:26 PM
We are now in a race to see who will be first to claim the right to say, "I told you so", and I believe it will be completely unsatisfying when we get to say it.

First they came for the blacks, and I spoke up, because fck racism.
Then they came for the muslims, and i spoke up, because christians suck too.
Then the came for the control freak censoring silicon vally immigrants, and i signed up for the firing squads.

you are right, i probably wont get on the firing squad... ..probably best ill get is gloating online. Completely unsatisfying. I'd much rather be the one to offer them a cigarette before stomping it in the ground and spitting in their face.

nobody's_hero
05-31-2019, 07:26 PM
First they came for the blacks, and I spoke up, because fck racism.
Then they came for the muslims, and i spoke up, because christians suck too.
Then the came for the control freak censoring silicon vally immigrants, and i signed up for the firing squads.

you are right, i probably wont get on the firing squad... ..probably best ill get is gloating online. Completely unsatisfying. I'd much rather be the one to offer them a cigarette before stomping it in the ground and spitting in their face.

The thing is, it's not like there aren't examples all around the world, even here in the USA, where demographic shifts have completely changed the rules of the game. There are cities in France that aren't even recognizable as French cities anymore. Britain would love to be rid of London, the cancerous tumor that it is. You see it in the state of California, or should I say, the state that California is in. Even the conservative state of Georgia where I live has . . . Atlanta.

But some folks are completely incapable of believing it could happen to them— this idea that you'd be made to feel unwelcome in your own home, to be replaced by NPCs and the gimme-gimme's.

It will happen if we continue down this path. I doubt I will be around to say "I told you so." White, angry, male. That's me, I'm at the top of the list of folks to be eradicated. I figure somewhere near the middle-bottom of that list are the useful idiots supporting this whole shi*show under some misguided principles. You guys are just gonna have to wait your turn.

r3volution 3.0
05-31-2019, 08:16 PM

Yes, the modern "conservative" movement is largely based on the demand for "conservatives" to be named a protected group (too).

...poor snowflakes.

Me and the three other libertarians in the country will keep cursing all of you in our dinner prayers.

r3volution 3.0
05-31-2019, 08:19 PM
Not at all, there are very large connections between the companies involved and the government, at least several of them may be direct creations of government.

...for which self-serving speculation I have no evidence whatsoever.

Swordsmyth
05-31-2019, 08:25 PM
...for which self-serving speculation I have no evidence whatsoever.

Because you don't want to.

UWDude
05-31-2019, 08:36 PM
The thing is, it's not like there aren't examples all around the world, even here in the USA, where demographic shifts have completely changed the rules of the game. There are cities in France that aren't even recognizable as French cities anymore. Britain would love to be rid of London, the cancerous tumor that it is. You see it in the state of California, or should I say, the state that California is in. Even the conservative state of Georgia where I live has . . . Atlanta.

But some folks are completely incapable of believing it could happen to them— this idea that you'd be made to feel unwelcome in your own home, to be replaced by NPCs and the gimme-gimme's.

It will happen if we continue down this path. I doubt I will be around to say "I told you so." White, angry, male. That's me, I'm at the top of the list of folks to be eradicated. I figure somewhere near the middle-bottom of that list are the useful idiots supporting this whole shi*show under some misguided principles. You guys are just gonna have to wait your turn.

As I have said elsewhere on this board, immigration has often led to war. I'd say the last war started by immigrants was in 1948. The immigrants won, and took almost everything, when they only had about 3.8% of the land before the war started.

It's not a joke, and it is deliberate.
Utopians are shipping in their failed mercenaries from all over the world, and intend to use them to subdue their own populations, for daring to defy their globalist one-world government agenda (with a one world government, no more wars, they think).

Again, this is not uncommon, as mercenaries are far better at following brutal orders than militias and police forces. Hell, get mercenaries like former ISIS and Al Nusra, and they will cream at the idea of killing Americans while getting paid well. A no-lose proposition.

The leftists know they are clean-nail privileged clown haired sissy-bois. That's why they need mercs and MS13 to do the dirty work for them. Just like when they thought they could use the Black Panthers for their own agendas, before the Black Panthers put the Kibosh on that, and told white liberals they were not welcome in the party, liberal white women, in particular.

r3volution 3.0
05-31-2019, 08:41 PM
Because you don't want to.

Explain to me how FB, twitter, etc, have governmental protection of their alleged monopolies.

Cite me the statutes, regulations, or cases.

RJB
05-31-2019, 08:43 PM
As I have said elsewhere on this board, immigration has often led to war. I'd say the last war started by immigrants was in 1948. The immigrants won, and took almost everything, when they only had about 3.8% of the land before the war started.
If the 2nd Amendment comes under serious attack, there will be new Civil War. Doing away with the 2nd is one of the many reasons why progressives and globalists love open borders. Personally, I would prefer to keep my right to bear arms and avoid a Civil War.
https://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2014/10/PH-2014-10-latino-voters-2014-midterm-election-02-02.png

Swordsmyth
05-31-2019, 08:49 PM
Explain to me how FB, twitter, etc, have governmental protection of their alleged monopolies.

Cite me the statutes, regulations, or cases.
I'm not going to go into it here we have discussed it before and there are many threads on the subject.

You are just trying to derail the thread.

Mexico is a hostile foreign power that meddles in our elections and is trying to conquer us demographically and culturally.

r3volution 3.0
05-31-2019, 09:04 PM
I'm not going to go into it here we have discussed it before

You've never been able to identify any law or regulation which makes FB et al a monopoly.

and there are many threads on the subject.

Yes, the "conservatives" who want "conservatives" to be recognized as an official victim group are vocal.

It's much easier to become a victim group and ward of Uncle Sugar than to behave like human beings in a market.

You are just trying to derail the thread.

As I said, my point was OT.

By all means, go ahead with another excellent thread about how terrible foreigners are.

Mexico is a hostile foreign power that meddles in our elections and is trying to conquer us demographically and culturally.

Of course, carry on...

dannno
05-31-2019, 11:32 PM
Yes, the modern "conservative" movement is largely based on the demand for "conservatives" to be named a protected group (too).

...poor snowflakes.

Me and the three other libertarians in the country will keep cursing all of you in our dinner prayers.

Did you hear "private school"?

Because I said "public school"

nikcers
06-01-2019, 09:28 AM
Tucker is the best personality on Fox. He rails against Endless Wars. He is fantastic even though sometimes he is wrong.

Sometimes he gets its it really wrong though especially when he talks about MLK. Tucker Carlson said he was some sort of philanderer because of what the FBI had recorded of him but he doesn't mention the fact that the FBI tried to make him commit suicide and that they gaslighted him like Ron Paul does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVShkaSGIxM

Swordsmyth
06-01-2019, 02:33 PM
Sometimes he gets its it really wrong though especially when he talks about MLK. Tucker Carlson said he was some sort of philanderer because of what the FBI had recorded of him but he doesn't mention the fact that the FBI tried to make him commit suicide and that they gaslighted him like Ron Paul does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVShkaSGIxM
MLK was a communist who was actually trained by communists in Cuba so I don't know whether I distrust him or the FBI more.

nobody's_hero
06-01-2019, 02:55 PM
MLK was a communist who was actually trained by communists in Cuba so I don't know whether I distrust him or the FBI more.

If forced to pick between the two I'd probably trust MLK more.

MLK was misguided in many ways. The deep state, on the contrary, is genuinely evil. The racist democrats in the alphabet agencies in those days just couldn't stand a black man having so much influence, so they off'ed him. IMO, that's about all there was to that. I doubt it had much to do with philosophy or political beliefs.

devil21
06-01-2019, 02:57 PM
If not for all those other people messing things up for us, everything would be great!

Swordsmyth
06-01-2019, 03:06 PM
If not for all those other people messing things up for us, everything would be great!
Kalifornia wouldn't be a single party communist dictatorship that always gave it's EC votes and Senators and most of its House Reps to the communists.

We'd have a much better chance at making some progress restoring liberty.