PDA

View Full Version : Biden to 10 y/o girl: “I’ll bet you’re as bright as you are good-looking” - SNIFF

Anti Federalist
05-29-2019, 06:08 AM
Biden Praises 10-Year-Old Girl as ‘Good Looking’ and Holds Her Shoulders

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/28/biden-praises-10-year-old-girl-as-good-looking-and-holds-her-shoulders/

CHARLIE SPIERING 28 May 2019

Former Vice President Joe Biden cozied up to a 10-year-old girl on Tuesday, despite his promise to control his personal interactions with women and children.

“I’ll bet you’re as bright as you are good-looking,” Biden said to a girl who asked him a question at an American Federation of Teachers town hall in Houston, Texas.

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/05/Screen-Shot-2019-05-28-at-9.05.48-PM-1024x650.png

He exclaimed when the girl told him that she wanted to be a journalist, and led her over to meet the reporters in the room.

As he introduced the child to the press, he leaned over and spoke in her ear, before finishing his speech.

Joe Biden introduces a 10-year-old girl to the press

“By the way, as these guys will tell you, I’m not always their favorite subject, but the truth of the matter is, the reason why we are who we are is called a free press,” he said, as the audience applauded.

Biden then urged someone in the room to take the girl to “meet the press” so she could meet some role models.

Some reporters found the exchange rather odd.

Felicia Sonmez@feliciasonmez

In a somewhat odd moment at tonight's AFT town hall, Biden tells a 10-year-old girl, “I’ll bet you’re as bright as you are good-looking." He takes her over to the assembled reporters, then stands behind her and puts his hands on her shoulders while he's talking.

6:48 PM - May 28, 2019

The former vice president earned criticism prior to launching his campaign about his habit of touching women and children in public without their consent.

In April, Biden explained in a video released by the campaign that he would be much more mindful of his behavior in the future.

“The boundaries of protecting personal space have been reset. I get it. I get it. I hear what they’re saying and I understand it,” he said. “I’ll be much more mindful. That’s my responsibility and I’ll meet it.”

Anti Federalist
05-29-2019, 06:13 AM
Don't get me wrong, I hate the "hyper sensitive" times we live in as much as ever.

Old Uncle Joe is what we would have called "touchy" back in the day, and dismissed it as an odd quirk.

It's just that the hypocrisy is mind numbing sometimes.

Pick any "right wing" political figure, from Ron Paul to Donald Trump, who did that on a regular basis and think about how they would be treated by the press.

oyarde
05-29-2019, 06:18 AM
Communist federation of teachers come out to see biden , they should expect it .

Anti Globalist
05-29-2019, 07:06 AM
Freakin psychopath.

nikcers
05-29-2019, 07:16 AM
You know I almost hope they run him just so boomers can see how much Gen X / Melenials/ Gen z hated being treated like an object before their brains developed fully.

specsaregood
05-29-2019, 08:40 AM
Don't get me wrong, I hate the "hyper sensitive" times we live in as much as ever.

Old Uncle Joe is what we would have called "touchy" back in the day, and dismissed it as an odd quirk.

It's just that the hypocrisy is mind numbing sometimes.

Pick any "right wing" political figure, from Ron Paul to Donald Trump, who did that on a regular basis and think about how they would be treated by the press.

we called it creepy, not touchy. dude is straight up creepy.

nikcers
05-29-2019, 08:57 AM
we called it creepy, not touchy. dude is straight up creepy.
This is the type of behavior that parents warn their kids about LOL

donnay
05-29-2019, 09:10 AM
JOE BIDEN ASKS FOR 10-YEAR-OLD GIRL’S ADDRESS, TELLS HER SHE’S “GOOD LOOKING”
Creepy Uncle Joe back up to his old tricks

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - MAY 29, 2019

https://assets.infowars.com/2019/05/290519biden.jpg

Joe Biden is being criticized for his creepy behavior once again after he asked a 10-year-old girl for her address and said, “I’ll bet you’re as bright as you are good-looking.”

The incident occurred when Biden responded to a question from the child during an American Federation of Teachers Town Hall in Houston.

“If you give me (your) address, I’m gonna write you a longer answer and tell you the exact things I would do, OK?” said Biden before adding, “I’ll bet you’re as bright as you are good-looking.”

Joe Biden, who has publicly stated that he would stop touching women without their permission and would respect their space, touches a young girl at a campaign rally

Biden tells her, “I bet you’re as bright as you are good looking” pic.twitter.com/CtAVELvYrX

— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) May 28, 2019

After learning that her favorite subject was journalism, Biden then led the girl over to reporters, held her by the shoulders and whispered something in her ear.

The Washington Post’s national political reporter Felicia Sonmez thought the encounter was “odd,” tweeting, “Recall that Biden filmed a video last month in which he vowed to respect women’s personal space. Seems he hasn’t quite gotten the message.”

As Zero Hedge notes, “complimenting a 10-year-old prepubescent girl on her good looks” doesn’t quite jive with Biden’s promise to reset the “boundaries” of personal space.
https://www.infowars.com/joe-biden-asks-for-10-year-old-girls-address-tells-her-shes-good-looking/

Brian4Liberty
05-29-2019, 09:46 AM
despite his promise to control his personal interactions with women and children.

And Weiner promised to stop sexting with girls on the internet...

Anti Federalist
05-29-2019, 10:17 AM
And Weiner promised to stop sexting with girls on the internet...

Weiner is out.

Zippyjuan
05-29-2019, 12:17 PM
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-creepiest-most-unsettling-comments-a-roundup-a7353876.html

When Donald Trump was watching his 16-year-old daughter Ivanka host the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant, he turned to the then-Miss Universe and asked: “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?”

On The Howard Stern Show, 2004

Mr Trump replies in the affirmative when host Howard Stern asks him if he can call Ivanka "a piece of ass”.

Trump: “My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka."

Stern: “By the way, your daughter…”

Trump: “ - she’s beautiful"

Stern: “Can I say this? A piece of ass.”

Trump: “Yeah.”

When asked how he would react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for Playboy, Trump replied, "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine."

He added: "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

“Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”

Rolling Stone interview, September 2015

“After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, ‘Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . .’”

http://d3mzynga6nypxa.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/14174524/trump34.png

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/161012102650-ivanka-sits-on-trump-large-169.jpg

https://www.cheatsheet.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Ivanka-Trump-sitting-on-Donald-Trumps-lap-1-640x395.png

http://telegrafi.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/iv1.jpg

nikcers
05-29-2019, 12:24 PM
I really gotta thank you for the context zippy, I used to think that Trump was creepy until you showed me that people were creeping on his daughter and he was just replying

When asked how he would react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for Playboy, Trump replied, "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine."

He added: "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

“Isn’t that terrible? How terrible? Is that terrible?”
Rolling Stone interview, September 2015

“After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, ‘Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . .’”

Anti Globalist
05-29-2019, 12:30 PM
Wonder what would happen if this girl came out and said she felt violated by Biden touching her.

nikcers
05-29-2019, 12:32 PM
Wonder what would happen if this girl came out and said she felt violated by Biden touching her.
I dunno if the same rules apply for Biden as they do for the Clintons but if they do she would probably end up dead somewhere in a ditch.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-29-2019, 12:36 PM
Sniffy Joe touches kids of all ethnicities, a true champion of diversity

Anti Globalist
05-29-2019, 01:42 PM
I dunno if the same rules apply for Biden as they do for the Clintons but if they do she would probably end up dead somewhere in a ditch.
Wouldn't just be her. The parents would also get killed as well.

brushfire
05-29-2019, 03:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc--FjGgAig

juleswin
05-29-2019, 03:39 PM
Trump to 8 yr old girl. "In 10 yrs, I would be dating you"

nikcers
05-29-2019, 03:41 PM
Trump to 8 yr old girl. "In 10 yrs, I would be dating you"

is that more or less creepy than sniff sniff whats your address?

juleswin
05-29-2019, 03:55 PM
is that more or less creepy than sniff sniff whats your address?

Less creepy but more pedophilic.

nikcers
05-29-2019, 03:57 PM
Less creepy but more pedophilic.

18 isn't really pedophilic, we sexualize 18 year olds, send them to war to die, they are adults by law.

juleswin
05-29-2019, 03:59 PM
18 isn't really pedophilic, we sexualize 18 year olds, send them to war to die, they are adults by law.

Technically yes, but why even say that to an 8 yr old. Imagine if I said to your infant daughter "In 18 yrs, I would be dating u". That is just weird

nikcers
05-29-2019, 04:00 PM
Technically yes, but why even say that to an 8 yr old. Imagine if I said to your infant daughter "In 18 yrs, I would be dating u". That is just weird

when you tell someone they aren't old enough to ride this ride it's pedophillic?

ATruepatriot
05-29-2019, 04:09 PM

""I'll bet you are just as bright as you are a cute kid" Would have been a better choice of words. :)

juleswin
05-29-2019, 04:13 PM
""I'll bet you are just as bright as you are a cute kid" Would have been a better choice of words. :)

Actually there is nothing wrong with how Biden said it. Replace Biden with another non creepy old man and nobody would bat an eye at it. It only sounds wrong because we know who said it.

nikcers
05-29-2019, 04:16 PM
Actually there is nothing wrong with how Biden said it. Replace Biden with another non creepy old man and nobody would bat an eye at it. It only sounds wrong because we know who said it.

No I wouldn't like it if anyone said it.