PDA

View Full Version : YouTube Censors Lauren Southern Documentary ‘Borderless’

timosman
05-26-2019, 12:54 AM
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/05/25/youtube-censors-lauren-southern-documentary-borderless/

25 May 2019

YouTube censored ‘Borderless,’ a new documentary about mass immigration from independent filmmaker Lauren Southern, on the day of its release.
The feature-length documentary was taken down from YouTube less than 24 hours after it was uploaded, and is currently unavailable. YouTube has yet to give Southern an explanation for its removal.

Southern has since uploaded a backup version to YouTube, although the loss of the original is likely to skew the documentary’s view count. Southern’s previous documentary, about the racially-motivated murder of white farmers in South Africa, accumulated over 2.3 million views on the platform.

Southern says she received a message from YouTube saying the video had “stopped processing.” But Southern points out that processing errors take place before a video has been uploaded, not after.

The Google-owned video platform initially appeared to “soft-censor” Southern’s documentary. YouTube users attempting to access the video found it marked as “deleted” in their favorites feed, and disappeared from their subscription feed, which is meant to show videos from subscribed channels.

“It can’t be a coincidence that it’s not in notifications, shows as deleted, not on my videos list, doesn’t show in recent history…” wrote Southern before the video was fully taken down.

There have been documented cases of Silicon Valley giants using deliberately triggered “errors” to interfere with politically disfavored content creators. A leak from Facebook earlier this year revealed that the company uses “forced glitches” against right-wing users.

Before the documentary was released, Southern’s team successfully exposed an NGO, catching its executive director admitting on camera that it encourages migrants to lie to EU border officials about their reasons for entering Europe. Southern reported that the UN High Commission for Refugees responded to her report, calling it “alarming.”

timosman
05-26-2019, 12:54 AM
https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZQ_fz9EW5Iw/

tod evans
05-26-2019, 06:19 AM
Right up front when I opened up youtube?

'Twas the back-up though....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ_fz9EW5Iw

euphemia
05-26-2019, 06:27 AM
They must think we are stupid. It’s the same with Unplanned. The left does not want us to see or hear any message that departs from the official narrative.

spudea
05-26-2019, 06:56 AM
I really enjoyed this film. It should win awards. Any way to donate to her work?

Anti Globalist
05-26-2019, 08:17 AM
The censoring of conservatives continues.

dannno
06-03-2019, 12:13 AM
Retiring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZx5SDOWIxQ

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-03-2019, 12:31 AM
It was a super tame documentary that shared only facts, no opinions, like the way news should be reported. Oh, right, that's why is was taken down.

My guess is they never even watched it, just saw Lauren Southern's name and took it down. Lauren pls notice me.

Oh yeah, wikipedia defines her as far-right, which they further define as extreme nationalist. Whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.

nikcers
06-03-2019, 12:38 AM
It was a super tame documentary that shared only facts, no opinions, like the way news should be reported. Oh, right, that's why is was taken down.

My guess is they never even watched it, just saw Lauren Southern's name and took it down. Lauren pls notice me.

Oh yeah, wikipedia defines her as far-right, which they further define as extreme nationalist. Whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.

They have slowly changed the definition of nationalist to mean anyone who isn't a globalist. Just like they have changed the definition of libertarian for some people to mean anarchist. Atleast its not for all demographics, that wasn't working well for them because anarchy was becoming popular so they muddied the waters and now most people don't know what libertarianism is.

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-03-2019, 12:41 AM
They have slowly changed the definition of nationalist to mean anyone who isn't a globalist. Just like they have changed the definition of libertarian for some people to mean anarchist. Atleast its not for all demographics, that wasn't working well for them because anarchy was becoming popular so they muddied the waters and now most people don't know what libertarianism is.

I thought the term libertarianism was created because the word liberal was lost due to a hostile takeover. "Liberals" are anything but. And the party exists because republicans are a shell of what a republican is supposed to be.

Swordsmyth
06-03-2019, 12:44 AM
It was the anarchists who hijacked libertarianism and tried to define everyone else out of it.

nikcers
06-03-2019, 12:46 AM
I thought the term libertarianism was created because the word liberal was lost due to a hostile takeover. And the party exists because republicans are a shell of what a republican is supposed to be. "Liberals" are anything but

Libertarianism was becoming popular after the Ron Paul movement, especially with moderates who were tired of establishment politics, enter Bernie Sanders- they spent millions of dollars campaigning for these voters redefining it to mean anarchy, they would poll people for what they care about the most and then tell them that libertarianism is just a sneaky back door to install anarchy.

nikcers
06-03-2019, 12:49 AM
It was the anarchists who hijacked libertarianism and tried to define everyone else out of it.

I saw the Sanders people do it, they would find out what people were afraid of society losing most and say that libertarians would take it away from them.

Swordsmyth
06-03-2019, 12:52 AM
I saw the Sanders people do it, they would find out what people were afraid of society losing most and say that libertarians would take it away from them.
I'm sure you are right and maybe some of the "anarchists" are actually leftists LARPing in order to help with that campaign.

nikcers
06-03-2019, 12:52 AM
It was really genius I think, even though I hated their ideals. Imagine being a Ron Paul supporter who is afraid of the government taking everything away from you, you learned about him from reddit, and then someone comes along and says that its a scam designed for them to take stuff away from you. Imagine that, the philosophy that doesn't want to take stuff from you is going to take stuff from you, its genius.

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-03-2019, 01:14 AM
Also according to her twitter she's stepping away from politics?

Death threats? Who builds a ship just to burn it down?

nikcers
06-03-2019, 01:20 AM

I bet, I've been on the receiving end of death threats before and I am a nobody.

AngryCanadian
06-03-2019, 01:41 AM
I bet, I've been on the receiving end of death threats before and I am a nobody.

I would assume from threats as well Twitter is quite a toxic dumb crap. Just look at the idiotic responses by the usual idiots.

Supports the “white genocide conspiracy theory” and is a fan of Richard Spencer and Stefan Molyneux. What a gal!

Its an population replacement agenda which is also outlined by the UN but dont expect leftist idiots to use any actual research on finding it.

Leftists World view:Open Border! Diversity is our strength.

These morons on the left don't even live anywhere near diverse areas.

ThePaleoLibertarian
06-03-2019, 01:42 AM
Retiring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZx5SDOWIxQ
Oh wow. Not a good idea. I mean, I genuinely wish her the best, but her enemies aren't just going to let her fade into anonymity. That ship sailed years ago. I hope she can marry a guy who can support her, since getting any job in any industry will be tremendously difficult, to say the least.

dannno
06-03-2019, 08:41 AM

She wants to get married and have a family (I'm currently single, PM me Lauren :p)

juleswin
06-03-2019, 08:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_2jqQcYkUQ

Have in mind when watching this that Trump and Netanyahu are allies

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-03-2019, 09:36 AM
I would assume from threats as well Twitter is quite a toxic dumb crap. Just look at the idiotic responses by the usual idiots.

Its an population replacement agenda which is also outlined by the UN but dont expect leftist idiots to use any actual research on finding it.

Leftists World view:Open Border! Diversity is our strength.

These morons on the left don't even live anywhere near diverse areas.

?? did someone post that about Lauren? She never said anything like that in the documentary at all.

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-03-2019, 09:37 AM
She wants to get married and have a family (I'm currently single, PM me Lauren :p)

You're too old for her, she's mine.

dannno
06-03-2019, 10:52 AM
You're too old for her, she's mine.

According to Danke, I'm only 21.

AngryCanadian
06-03-2019, 05:07 PM
?? did someone post that about Lauren? She never said anything like that in the documentary at all.

I noticed that now my bad xD.

Warrior_of_Freedom
06-05-2019, 11:16 AM
According to Danke, I'm only 21.

too young I still win

dannno
06-05-2019, 12:17 PM
too young I still win

https://media1.tenor.com/images/b7a075b2e000da1159fe730e34980f60/tenor.gif?itemid=5439870

Good news is I may be turning 23 soon.