PDA

View Full Version : NYC Dept. of Ed. Chief: "Individualism and objectivity is white supremacy"

Anti Federalist
05-22-2019, 10:21 AM
Separate or die.

Time is getting short.

NYC Department of Education: ‘Individualism’ Is ‘White Supremacy Culture’

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/05/22/nyc-department-of-education-individualism-is-white-supremacy-culture/

TOM CICCOTTA22 May 2019

The New York City Department of Education has instructed its teachers that “objectivity” and “individuals” are “white supremacist” concepts.
According to a report from the New York Times, Schools Chancellor Richard Carranza gave a presentation about “white supremacy” culture. In the lesson, Carranza claims that concepts like “perfectionism,” “paternalism,” and “objectivity” are part of “white supremacy culture.”

Surprisingly, documents from Carranza’s presentation do little to tie these concepts to “white supremacy.” A graphic from Carranza’s lesson explains why “objectivity” is a negative concept. “This can lead to the belief that there is an ultimate truth and that alternative viewpoints or emotions are bad, it’s even inherent in the ‘belief that there is such a thing as being objective,'” the graphic reads.

A separate section of the graphic explains why Carranza lumps “individuality” into with “white supremacy culture.” “This idea is found among people who have ‘little experience of comfort working as part of a team.’ It can lead to isolation, and emphasize competition over cooperation,” the graphic reads.

Some employees who have attended Carranza’s training session have claimed that they were labeled “fragile” when they defended themselves against the accusation that they hold racial prejudices. “It’s good work. It’s hard work,” Carranza said in a comment to the New York Post. “And I would hope that anybody that feels that somehow that process is not beneficial to them, I would very respectfully say they are the ones that need to reflect even harder upon what they believe.”

“I have some deputy chancellors that are white, but have an incredible equity lens as well . . . for making sure that historically underrepresented communities are being served,” Carranza added.

specsaregood
05-22-2019, 10:25 AM
Hey Carranza, Go Fuck Yourself.

Anti Globalist
05-22-2019, 10:32 AM
It's times like this where I ask myself: Do these idiots actually believe the bullshit that comes out of their mouth or do they know its bullshit and they're just being forced to say it?

RJB
05-22-2019, 10:39 AM
White privilege is being indoctrinated as the new aristocracy/bourgeoisie to the new revolutionaries. It's how the Communist operate.

Ender
05-22-2019, 11:11 AM
WTF????

AngryCanadian
05-22-2019, 11:17 AM
A separate section of the graphic explains why Carranza lumps “individuality” into with “white supremacy culture.” “This idea is found among people who have ‘little experience of comfort working as part of a team.’ It can lead to isolation, and emphasize competition over cooperation,” the graphic reads.

Reserved Racism is not ok.

ATruepatriot
05-22-2019, 11:30 AM
WTF????

Prologue.

phill4paul
05-22-2019, 03:35 PM
“This can lead to the belief that there is an ultimate truth and that alternative viewpoints or emotions are bad,

Pedophilia is a wonderful thing. You should respect his viewpoints and emotions on the subject.

Sonny Tufts
05-22-2019, 03:52 PM
“This can lead to the belief that there is an ultimate truth and that alternative viewpoints or emotions are bad, it’s even inherent in the ‘belief that there is such a thing as being objective,'”

I suggest this idiot go to the top of the Empire State Building and jump off. He'll soon find out there's an ultimate, objective truth that deals with what happens to objects released from a height.

TheCount
05-22-2019, 04:15 PM
Sounds legit

dannno
05-22-2019, 04:24 PM
Sounds legit

There is a photo here that doesn't seem to want to link:

https://nypost.com/2019/05/20/richard-carranza-held-doe-white-supremacy-culture-training/

Anti Federalist
05-22-2019, 04:35 PM
There is a photo here that doesn't seem to want to link:

https://nypost.com/2019/05/20/richard-carranza-held-doe-white-supremacy-culture-training/

New York Post blocks hot linking images.

Give me a sec...

ETA - Here ya go:

https://i.imgur.com/Cb4Vjer.jpg

tod evans
05-22-2019, 04:47 PM
Why do we keep feeding the cities?

phill4paul
05-22-2019, 04:53 PM
Sounds legit

From here on out you get a neg rep anytime you use this tired cliche.

Anti Federalist
05-22-2019, 04:54 PM
It's times like this where I ask myself: Do these idiots actually believe the bullshit that comes out of their mouth or do they know its bullshit and they're just being forced to say it?

No, they believe it, with all their heart.

Everything wrong in their life, their family, their history, their culture, their ethnicity...is the fault of the white man keeping them down.

Anti Federalist
05-22-2019, 04:57 PM

Wonder what he even means by that?

What sounds legit (meaning, illegitimate of course...because sarcasm)?

The story?

The quote?

My OP?

TheCount
05-22-2019, 04:57 PM

Forgive me for not having a whole lot of faith in an article which fails to even get the name of its own source right and which is comprised of one-word quotes drawn from the bullets of a single slide.

Breitbart quoting the Post... now all we need is Infowars to quote Breitbart and we will have constructed the News Centipede.

Anti Federalist
05-22-2019, 05:00 PM
Forgive me for not having a whole lot of faith in an article which fails to even get the name of its own source right and which is comprised of one-word quotes drawn from the bullets of a single slide.

Breitbart quoting the Post... now all we need is Infowars to quote Breitbart and we will have constructed the News Centipede.

Well, I posted the picture of the slide, and the source is clearly listed at the bottom.

phill4paul
05-22-2019, 05:18 PM
No, they believe it, with all their heart.

Everything wrong in their life, their family, their history, their culture, their ethnicity...is the fault of the white man keeping them down.

Yup. Don't care.

“We can be called a racist and we’ll just smile. Because we don’t care,”

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/05/20/murrieta-border-control/

Ender
05-22-2019, 05:23 PM

Only if you do the same for Swordy's snores. :seenoevil:

phill4paul
05-22-2019, 05:33 PM
Only if you do the same for Swordy's snores. :seenoevil:

No. At least Swordy types more than one word or phrase. Count's shit is getting like Matt Collins obnoxious link only posts.

phill4paul
05-22-2019, 05:33 PM
// WTF is up with all these double and triple posts lately?

RJB
05-22-2019, 05:51 PM

I will double that.

kahless
05-22-2019, 06:38 PM
"objectivity” and “individuals” are “white supremacist” concepts.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/iAYupOdWXQy5a4nVGk/giphy.gif

Brian4Liberty
05-22-2019, 07:11 PM
No such thing as “objectivity”? That explains all of the left-wing activist Judges.

PursuePeace
05-22-2019, 07:30 PM
Parents say Richard Carranza calls them racist for opposing diversity program (https://nypost.com/2019/04/13/parents-say-richard-carranza-calls-them-racist-for-opposing-diversity-program/)

Irking Carranza at a Brooklyn public meeting last month, Artemis Lekakis, a member of the Community Education Council in District 20, a parent advisory board, asked whether city officials knew what scrapping the SHSAT “would do to the reputation of those schools once the quality of the student body is changed somehow.”

“As a man of color,” Carranza shot back. “I’m going to call you on your language. The coded language that we use, where we’re ‘diluting’ these schools because we’re giving more opportunity to a wider array of students, is highly offensive.”

A white dad, who spoke on condition of anonymity, was outraged that Carranza had suggested Lekakis, an assistant US attorney, was biased against black and Hispanic kids.

“If they say you’re a racist, you have to come back and say, ‘No, I have a right to demand high standards,’” he said. “Both white and black parents need to have the cajones to say, ‘You’re dumbing down our schools.’”

Mona Davids, president of the NYC Parents Union, agreed.

“Because de Blasio and Carranza have such racist low expectations for black and Hispanic students, they feel they have to lower the standards for our children. They are the racists,” said Davids, who is black.

Carranza is “attempting to use the race card to cover up the failures of New York City’s K-12 school system,” she said. “We have hundreds of thousands of high school students who are not reading, writing and doing math at grade level, and that is criminal.”

A black mom of bi-racial kids in Brooklyn’s District 15, which this year eliminated academic entry criteria in its middle schools, said she and other parents — including those who had hailed the diversity plan — are enrolling their kids in charter and private schools “that don’t have to be bullied by Carranza.”

“I am showing my white privilege. Isn’t that ironic?” she joked.

A white Brooklyn mom with immigrant, blue-collar roots is pulling her fifth-grade daughter out of the DOE to attend a Catholic school.

“I am tired of Carranza telling me I have to apologize for white privilege and that my kid doesn’t deserve to go to the best school because of the color of her skin.”

“If you’re white, you’re bad — that’s how they make me feel sometimes,” her 11-year-old daughter told The Post. “I just want everyone to be treated equally.”

RJB
05-22-2019, 07:34 PM
"objectivity” and “individuals” are “white supremacist” concepts.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/iAYupOdWXQy5a4nVGk/giphy.gif

If a white person claimed that, he'd be decried as racist.

Danke
05-22-2019, 09:02 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/AW0ltBjF_Q4/hqdefault.jpg

Ender
05-22-2019, 09:36 PM
No. At least Swordy types more than one word or phrase. Count's $#@! is getting like Matt Collins obnoxious link only posts.

I'd rather have one word from the Count than a page of insults from Swordy.

enhanced_deficit
05-22-2019, 09:43 PM

Time is getting short.

NYC Department of Education: ‘Individualism’ Is ‘White Supremacy Culture’

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/05/22/nyc-department-of-education-individualism-is-white-supremacy-culture/

TOM CICCOTTA22 May 2019

The New York City Department of Education has instructed its teachers that “objectivity” and “individuals” are “white supremacist” concepts.
According to a report from the New York Times, Schools Chancellor Richard Carranza gave a presentation about “white supremacy” culture. In the lesson, Carranza claims that concepts like “perfectionism,” “paternalism,” and “objectivity” are part of “white supremacy culture.”

Actually, according to the latest study things are improving under new MAGA leadership on all social fronts including domestic harmony:

Study Shows Donald Trump Has Made America Less Racist (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?534783-Study-Shows-Donald-Trump-Has-Made-America-Less-Racist&)
A Milestone: All Of The Walking Dead's Relationships Are Now Interracial Or LGBT
Nov 14, 2018