http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hPKChWbbZY

Ron Paul has accepted

Dec. 18, 2007 7PM EST on Headline News

ross11988
12-13-2007, 11:01 PM
1 hour. This should be good!

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 11:02 PM
It appears that Ron Paul will be on the Glen Beck show sometime soon. Yes, the insane neo-con Glen Beck that compared Ron Paul's supporters to terrorists, suggested that the military be used against us, and stated that we were a threat to national security.

The date floating around and according to Beck's latest video is next Tuesday. This gives us another reason to raise ten million at the Tea Party and surpass everyone's expectations and STUN THE WORLD! If we can raise ten million dollars it will SHUT UP GLEN BECK (at least for a moment or two.) He is a hot headed hateful person who is probably going to accuse Ron Paul of being a fringe candidate or not really being able to win. Beck will probably tell Ron Paul that there is no way due to his "radical" and "fringe" views that he can get the votes to win.

Lets give Ron Paul the opportunity to respond by saying he has a GROWING campaign and he DOES INDEED have the support because he raised TEN MILLION DOLLARS in one single day at the Tea Party!

Quite frankly, if we UNITE together and raise ten million dollars the entire world will take notice. It will prove that Nov. 5th was not a "fluke" or an accident. By making history on Dec. 16th we will prove that Ron Paul's campaign is growing and has the momentum to WIN THE NOMINATION!

To help Ron Paul out in this upcoming interview will you tell all of your online friends and associates on Myspace, Facebook, Digg, Youtube, and other forums about Ron Paul?

To help Ron Paul blow Glen Beck's mind will you make an emergency phone call to all of your friends and family members and urge them to make a donation towards the Tea Party this Sunday?

To assist the CHAMPION of the Constitution Ron Paul have an AMAZINGLY successful interview will you do everything you can, dig deep, and make a sacrifice of some kind to INCREASE the size of your personal donation at the Tea Party?

I plead with all of you to go ALL OUT to make the Tea Party a success that even a NEO-CON like Glen Beck cannot deny!

itsnobody
12-13-2007, 11:11 PM
Yeah I hope Ron Paul wins and it's a lot better than him on O'Reilly

navi
12-13-2007, 11:15 PM
Awesome! Can't wait!

Paulite
12-13-2007, 11:18 PM
what network does gelnn beck airs?

Paulite
12-13-2007, 11:19 PM
what network?

itsnobody
12-13-2007, 11:19 PM
what network does gelnn beck airs?

Headline News...it's channel 204 on DirecTV for me

Paulite
12-13-2007, 11:21 PM
cnn headline news?

RonPaulJunkie
12-13-2007, 11:22 PM
Excellent, and only 2 days after the Tea Party! This will be awesome. Paul may get some tough questions, but he hasn't let us down yet!

itsnobody
12-13-2007, 11:22 PM
Excellent, and only 2 days after the Tea Party! This will be awesome. Paul may get some tough questions, but he hasn't let us down yet!

Yeah on Monday Ron Paul will be in the news all day if we hit $10 million....then on Tuesday he'll be on Glenn Beck

FrankRep
12-13-2007, 11:23 PM
Ron Paul hasn't sent out a press release out yet about it.

RoamZero
12-13-2007, 11:24 PM
This is the question I sent to Glenn to ask:

Given that the Bush administration has stonewalled access to
presidential documents, blocked whistleblower testimonies,
mysteriously lost mass amounts of email, and refused Congressional
subpoenas, what would Ron Paul do to ensure a more open and
transparent government. Also, I would like to head Dr. Paul's opinion
on Senator Jim Bunning's hold on H.R. 1255 (Presidential Records Act
Amendment of 2007) earlier this year, which Paul voted in favor of
when it was in the House.

jahazii
12-13-2007, 11:25 PM
is this going to be live because I feel if there is a chance to edit he will try and make Ron Paul appear stupid

itsnobody
12-13-2007, 11:27 PM
I hope it's live but O'Reilly was pre-taped

seanc7nyc
12-13-2007, 11:36 PM
Surely Beck will do his best to frame Dr. Paul as a lunatic, so I hope Paul comes in well prepared for some curve balls. But in the end, his message is hard to distort and this is great exposure for the campaign. That TV show repeats over and over several times.

Man from La Mancha
12-13-2007, 11:41 PM
Surely Beck will do his best to frame Dr. Paul as a lunatic, so I hope Paul comes in well prepared for some curve balls. But in the end, his message is hard to distort and this is great exposure for the campaign. That TV show repeats over and over several times.LOL it will be hard to distort when we blow them away with amount of money we raise and the blimp and Ron's keen wit, unstoppable, Beck better watch out.:D

SH31
12-13-2007, 11:54 PM
Glen Beck is not stupid, he knows he will high rating with Dr. Paul after the Tea Party. I think Glen will advertise the crap out of this this weekend,

gb13
12-13-2007, 11:58 PM
Jeez... The campaign should really publicize this hardcore. If the do, Beck will get the highest ratings ever. It would be hard for even the MSM to distort those numbers.

itsnobody
12-13-2007, 11:59 PM
Jeez... The campaign should really publicize this hardcore. If the do, Beck will get the highest ratings ever. It would be hard for even the MSM to distort those numbers.

Just like how O'Reilly got his highest rating in months

gb13
12-14-2007, 12:17 AM
Just like how O'Reilly got his highest rating in months

No kidding... I didn't even know that.

Go RP!

seanc7nyc
12-14-2007, 12:20 AM
After watching the youtube video, I think this is going to be great. It seems that Glenn Beck is open to a lot of Ron Paul's ideas.

itsnobody
12-14-2007, 01:05 AM
After watching the youtube video, I think this is going to be great. It seems that Glenn Beck is open to a lot of Ron Paul's ideas.

Yeah plus it's an hour long....should be very entertaining

Richandler
12-14-2007, 01:37 AM
You guys have seen Stossels hour long interview with Paul haven't you guys? I guarantee it's much better than what Beck's will be. That being said. You guys fought for this so bad you'd better make sure his ratings are through the roof when he is on.

RonPaulCult
12-14-2007, 04:02 AM
cnn headline news?

Yes CNN headline news. Not to be confused with CNN.

Headline news is a different channel.

Check your local listings

As a side note I think Glen is looking a little chubby

familydog
12-14-2007, 05:49 AM
is this going to be live because I feel if there is a chance to edit he will try and make Ron Paul appear stupid

I don't know if it will be live or not. Usually his interviews on his tv show are taped earlier in the day, but on his radio show yesterday Beck announced that it will air unedited. Based on a lot of interviews of his I have seen I believe him.