PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up to writing an Open letter to Ronald Reagan Jr?

GayRPFan
12-13-2007, 10:51 PM
With all the "Open Letters" being written to various people and factions on the Lew Rockwell site, leaves me to wonder, if Ron Reagan Jr could be enticed to jump on board the Ron Paul Blimp err, train? It certainly would be an excellent coup if it were to happen, you think? I think the "juniors" (Goldwater and Reagan) support for RP, would really attract a ton of attention.

0zzy
12-13-2007, 10:52 PM
isnt he a big supporter of the status quo?

GayRPFan
12-13-2007, 10:58 PM
isnt he a big supporter of the status quo?

Im not really certain, I've heard him before esp. at his father's funeral and I was impressed with his eulogy for his father. But, Im not too familiar with his politics, though as I think about it does seems middle of the road, but one never knows if he can be persuaded to see the "light" so to speak.

Alan84
12-13-2007, 11:00 PM
From hearing him speak lately, I believe he's a neocon.

sharedvoice
12-14-2007, 12:15 AM
I know he supports(ed) Embryonic Stem Cell Research.

JPFromTally
12-14-2007, 12:18 AM
He's a Hannilevinmedved type of neo-con.

fletcher
12-14-2007, 12:23 AM
Anyone that thinks he is a neo-con is thinking of Michael Reagan. Ron Reagan Jr. is a Democratic shill. It really is embarrassing listening to him talk because he repeats verbatim the arguments on Daily Kos. He doesn't have a thought of his own.

steph3n
12-14-2007, 12:45 AM
Anyone that thinks he is a neo-con is thinking of Michael Reagan. Ron Reagan Jr. is a Democratic shill. It really is embarrassing listening to him talk because he repeats verbatim the arguments on Daily Kos. He doesn't have a thought of his own.

finally something you say that I can agree with 100%, it is accurate :)