PDA

View Full Version : Lets raise 10 million to SHUT UP GLEN BECK!

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 10:35 PM
It appears that Ron Paul will be on the Glen Beck show sometime soon. Yes, the insane neo-con Glen Beck that compared Ron Paul's supporters to terrorists, suggested that the military be used against us, and stated that we were a threat to national security.

The date floating around and according to Beck's latest video is next Tuesday. This gives us another reason to raise ten million at the Tea Party and surpass everyone's expectations and STUN THE WORLD! If we can raise ten million dollars it will SHUT UP GLEN BECK (at least for a moment or two.) He is a hot headed hateful person who is probably going to accuse Ron Paul of being a fringe candidate or not really being able to win. Beck will probably tell Ron Paul that there is no way due to his "radical" and "fringe" views that he can get the votes to win.

Lets give Ron Paul the opportunity to respond by saying he has a GROWING campaign and he DOES INDEED have the support because he raised TEN MILLION DOLLARS in one single day at the Tea Party!

Quite frankly, if we UNITE together and raise ten million dollars the entire world will take notice. It will prove that Nov. 5th was not a "fluke" or an accident. By making history on Dec. 16th we will prove that Ron Paul's campaign is growing and has the momentum to WIN THE NOMINATION!

To help Ron Paul out in this upcoming interview will you tell all of your online friends and associates on Myspace, Facebook, Digg, Youtube, and other forums about Ron Paul?

To help Ron Paul blow Glen Beck's mind will you make an emergency phone call to all of your friends and family members and urge them to make a donation towards the Tea Party this Sunday?

To assist the CHAMPION of the Constitution Ron Paul have an AMAZINGLY successful interview will you do everything you can, dig deep, and make a sacrifice of some kind to INCREASE the size of your personal donation at the Tea Party?

I plead with all of you to go ALL OUT to make the Tea Party a success that even a NEO-CON like Glen Beck cannot deny!

john_anderson_ii
12-13-2007, 10:37 PM
Not to mention the amount of confidence it would give Ron. He would know that there are quite a few red blooded Americans rooting for him.

ionlyknowy
12-13-2007, 10:38 PM
It is confirmed to be this Tuesay Dec. 18th at 7pm eastern.

I saw a commercial advertising it on CNN about an hour ago.

ross11988
12-13-2007, 10:38 PM
It will be successful I can promise you that! It will show that we are patriotic, but I am sure Glen Beck will spin it someway and that that Samuel Adams and the Sons of Liberty were terrorist also.

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 10:41 PM
It will be successful I can promise you that! It will show that we are patriotic, but I am sure Glen Beck will spin it someway and that that Samuel Adams and the Sons of Liberty were terrorist also.

He may spin the Tea Party but he cannot spin ten million dollars in one day!

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 10:47 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hPKChWbbZY

Glen Beck also said it is true.

ross11988
12-13-2007, 10:53 PM
He may spin the Tea Party but he cannot spin ten million dollars in one day!

He'll say its money from Al-CIAda or Hezzbolahh

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 11:00 PM
He'll say its money from Al-CIAda or Hezzbolahh

Then he will look like an idiot!

He will not dare say too much against TEN MILLION DOLLARS!

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 11:14 PM
Lets spread the word about the Tea Party!

itsnobody
12-13-2007, 11:15 PM
I don't know if it will shut Glenn Beck up even if we raise $10 million

familydog
12-13-2007, 11:15 PM
Apparently not many people here know much about Glenn Beck based on some of these posts.

I'm sure it will come up and be good news for Ron Paul.

honkywill
12-13-2007, 11:18 PM
It appears that Ron Paul will be on the Glen Beck show sometime soon. Yes, the insane neo-con Glen Beck that compared Ron Paul's supporters to terrorists, suggested that the military be used against us, and stated that we were a threat to national security.

He didn't say that.

But he is still a douchebag.

austin356
12-13-2007, 11:24 PM
Glen WILL give him a fair shake. He will ask tough questions that I really would not like to see Dr. Paul have to answer in a typical interview (7 minutes). But an hour interview is a completely different format.

honkywill
12-13-2007, 11:26 PM
Glen WILL give him a fair shake. He will ask tough questions that I really would not like to see Dr. Paul have to answer in a typical interview (7 minutes). But an hour interview is a completely different format.

EXACTLY.

And with this following a record setting day of fund raising people are going to be listening to understand why we love him.

american.swan
12-13-2007, 11:28 PM

Two days after the Tea Party...so this Beck fellow has two scripts ready.

1. Ah only a handful of lunatic basement dwelling fools gave you 10 million dollars two days ago

2. See the grassroots support you think you have doesn't exists. you only raised 1 million lousy dollars two days ago...because your base is NOT growing...you don't have a base to stand on.

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 11:35 PM
Have all of you been spreading the word about the Tea Party to your Myspace friends?

idiom
12-13-2007, 11:36 PM
After an hour Beck might be converted pretty solidly. Nothing like being brainwashed with logic and truth.