PDA

View Full Version : The paradigm shift as I see it

golfboy
12-13-2007, 10:16 PM
Fellas,

Ron paul is the only sensible canidate. He represents a monumental paradigm shift in the way of our thinking. It's basically one side of our collective consciousness fighting the other side.

Ron paul would end the government opression.

He would eliminate the drug war.

He would fix health care.

He would reveal all the secrets for government transparency.

There are a lot more things going on than a simple campaign. It's a battle for our lives, freedom, and hopes. When people start realizing how deep the opression goes, we will finally understand why this movement is so important. Virtually all of the other canidates establish the mainstream view.

Imagine a world with ron paul's policies implemented. No income tax, more effective police (since they would be able to focus strictly on violent crimes), cheaper health care, etc. Also there is one more tool that must be used to fix up the world.

Orgonite.

Orgonite produces coverts negative orgone energy (dor) into positive orgone energy (por). Just a few of them can drastically change the "vibe" of a place for the better. When people understand how energy affects them, such as powerlines and cell towers, the whole thing becomes obvious. It is important to throw off the shackles placed on americans and make the world a better place. Also if we can stop powerful corporations from opressing free energy research, i'm confident that replacing fossil fuels would take less than a decade.

see www.orgonite.info for more information.

Ron paul is the paradigm shift. Vote for him, and everything else falls in place.

Think of people that focus on one issue. It's all part of the paradigm shift, it's just that their word view needs to expand and see how everything is all interconnected.

Channing
12-14-2007, 08:00 AM
I think the leap directly to Orgonite is too big a step for most people to make on this forum and will make them only bewildered.

Mr. Coolidge
12-14-2007, 08:44 AM
Yeah, it kind of caught me by surprise, I mean I have no idea what it is.

So we're talking about a chemical, right? I'm studying chemistry here at school, and kind of interested in alternative fuels.

GoldenAge
12-14-2007, 09:06 AM
Golfboy, please visit http://www.december31st.org/

Channing
12-14-2007, 09:25 AM
So we're talking about a chemical, right? I'm studying chemistry here at school, and kind of interested in alternative fuels.

"Orgone energy is a term coined by psychoanalyst Wilhelm Reich for the "universal life energy" which he claimed to have discovered in published experiments in the late 1930s. Reich claimed that orgone energy was a "life energy" which filled all space, was blue in color, and that certain forms of illness were the consequence of depletion or blockages of the energy within the body. ..."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgonite

It is also known as Chi, Prana, Ether, Zero Point Energy or the Quantum Vacuum Energy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_energy

Andrew-Austin
12-14-2007, 09:50 AM
Many will wake up, but many are to entrenched in the current paradigm to change their way of thinking.