PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party Problem!

rational thinker
12-13-2007, 10:14 PM
Alright, I'm seriously starting to have my doubts about the tea party because when November 5th came around, I couldn't go through one YouTube video (however unrelated it was to Ron Paul) that mentioned November 5th, but this isn't the case this time. Also, MySpace is pretty lacking in this as well. Even FaceBook. It's as if not many know or care about it this time around. We should change this immediately.

adwads
12-13-2007, 10:15 PM
It has been mentioned on the cable news channels though and some network channels as well.

RPatTheBeach
12-13-2007, 10:16 PM
Alright, I'm seriously starting to have my doubts about the tea party because when November 5th came around, I couldn't go through one YouTube video (however unrelated it was to Ron Paul) that mentioned November 5th, but this isn't the case this time. Also, MySpace is pretty lacking in this as well. Even FaceBook. It's as if not many know or care about it this time around. We should change this immediately.

I had to remind many people about the Nov 5th bomb. This time around, all of those people have been asking me if I'm ready for the tea party. The viral video trend hasn't been needed because it's been getting a lot of attention by the MSM and the campaign.

rational thinker
12-13-2007, 10:17 PM
I had to remind many people about the Nov 5th bomb. This time around, all of those people have been asking me if I'm ready for the tea party. The viral video trend hasn't been needed because it's been getting a lot of attention by the MSM and the campaign.

But the thing is that not many people who watched those viral videos watch the MSM. That's why they knew about Ron Paul in the first place.

rich34
12-13-2007, 10:17 PM
Dr. Mercola didn't tell his 1.3 million people email list about Nov. 5th either, but he's telling them about the teaparty. If a 1/5 of that number donates we'll be in great shape!

dirknb@hotmail.com
12-13-2007, 10:19 PM
Dr. Mercola didn't tell his 1.3 million people email list about Nov. 5th either, but he's telling them about the teaparty. If a 1/5 of that number donates we'll be in great shape!

Who is Dr. Mercola?

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 10:20 PM
We need to go all out and tell the world about the Tea Party!

We need to go on Myspace and spread the word about the Tea Party!

BillDayton
12-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Who is Dr. Mercola?

A doctor who strongly supports Ron Paul.

rational thinker
12-13-2007, 10:24 PM

Exactly. We don't have much time.

jesshwarren
12-13-2007, 10:26 PM
I hear about it every where.

newbitech
12-13-2007, 10:32 PM
sorry i gave you a 1 on this cause of the title. We will double the amount of donors this time around. The campaign has evolved as has the grassroots. Since I have donated, I have convinced several people to vote for Ron Paul who have no idea how to use You Tube.

in fact, I found out about Nov. 5th from blog comments which tend to have a lot more substance than You Tube comments. No clue about social networking sites since I don't do that online.

I appreciate your concern, and not trying to ridicule, just thought the thread title was a little negative and possibly fishing for responses.

Just think exponential growth!

Ozwest
12-13-2007, 10:35 PM

If you spent as much time promoting the Tea Party on Myspace as you do posting inane comments about the blimp on this forum, you could have single-handedly reached every Myspace member twice over!

fortilite
12-13-2007, 10:39 PM
I predict double Nov 5th. Why? Double the time to prepare, double the subscriptions. If anything it will be more than double though.

cujothekitten
12-13-2007, 10:41 PM
Even my non-political friends know about the tea party

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 10:56 PM
If you spent as much time promoting the Tea Party on Myspace as you do posting inane comments about the blimp on this forum, you could have single-handedly reached every Myspace member twice over!

I've been promoting the Tea Party on Myspace, Digg, other forums, and in real life.

Have you?

mport1
12-13-2007, 11:03 PM

Yes, I am worried too. We need to do everything we can to get the word out. Please help in my project to try to inform thousands of the 54,000 RP supporters on Facebook about the Tea Party: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=51700&highlight=informing+thousands

1. Create a new Facebook account and use some RP photo for your picture (takes about 1 minute)

2. Join the Ron Paul Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2229718737

3. Add the Tea Party to your events: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=9455225866

4. Go to the members of Ron Paul's Facebook Group and friend as many as you can until Facebook tells you to "slow down." You can friend over 1,000 and then come back in 24 hours and do it again.

5. Check back later and invite every one of your new friends to the Tea Party event from the link I gave above including a short message in the invite with the site's address.

This can be done once a day or you can create multiple accounts (just use gmail or something for the email addresses). At this point time is not an option, so create a few accounts. The event will show up on their Facebook when the date nears as a reminder.

hopeforamerica
12-13-2007, 11:06 PM
Even the under promoted Nov 11th money bomb doubled it's pledged donors. It's okay, all will be fine. Although it won't hurt to promote the tea party with all your heart!

mport1
12-13-2007, 11:10 PM
We cannot be overconfident about this date. We need to spend every spare second we can muster promoting this thing and shoot for the $10,000,000.

Menthol Patch
12-13-2007, 11:12 PM
We cannot be overconfident about this date. We need to spend every spare second we can muster promoting this thing and shoot for the $10,000,000.

I agree.

justinc.1089
12-13-2007, 11:16 PM

I don't get what you're saying about the youtube videos because you aren't making sense. But the BTP youtubes have been like 100 times better than the Nov.5th ones in quality. They have really stunned me.

And we have had twice as much time to promote as well, and everyone that donated on Nov.5th knows about the tea party, so thats a huge number to start with.

I think you need to relax some, and just keep on promoting. The worst possible situation would be we raise about $5 million in one day. And that would still be great.

Just keep on keeping on and try to stay calm while doing that lol.;):)