PDA

View Full Version : How can any heartbeat bill law for abortion be legit

gaazn
05-15-2019, 08:10 AM
if the state does not also have a death certificate for miscarriages and still-borns after the heartbeat is detected'?

Idiot politicans....

angelatc
05-15-2019, 08:16 AM
Ron Paul is pro-life. Move along.

Anti Federalist
05-15-2019, 10:46 AM
Good for Alabama.

Let's see what happens next.

nikcers
05-15-2019, 11:04 AM
if the state does not also have a death certificate for miscarriages and still-borns after the heartbeat is detected'?

Idiot politicans....
Do you get worse punishment if you murder someone who is pregnant and both the woman and fetus die?

ATruepatriot
05-15-2019, 11:12 AM
Do you get worse punishment if you murder someone who is pregnant and both the woman and fetus die?

Yes, you will be charged with a double homicide.

acptulsa
05-15-2019, 11:14 AM
Nobody ever said 'liberal hypocrisy' was an oxymoron.

euphemia
05-15-2019, 11:17 AM

If the mom is seen by a doctor after the miscarriage, there is usually documentation to note the loss of pregnancy. My daughter had four miscarriages. Ask us how we know.

nikcers
05-15-2019, 11:53 AM
Yes, you will be charged with a double homicide.

This is about as stupid as charging someone with obstructing justice when there was no crime commited. It reminds of that time my girlfriend blamed me for something I did to her in a dream.

ATruepatriot
05-15-2019, 12:00 PM
This is about as stupid as charging someone with obstructing justice when there was no crime commited. It reminds of that time my girlfriend blamed me for something I did to her in a dream.

It's a double standard. In the case of a mother the fetus is not even considered a human, yet if someone else kills the fetus they committed homicide.

timosman
05-15-2019, 01:28 PM
It's a double standard. In the case of a mother the fetus is not even considered a human, yet if someone else kills the fetus they committed homicide.

All of this because we are afraid to admit we like to fuck. :tears:

ATruepatriot
05-15-2019, 01:32 PM
All of this because we are afraid to admit we like to $#@!. :tears:

It's Biblical... "Go forth and propagate". lol

Stratovarious
05-15-2019, 03:19 PM

Idiot politicans....

Do you have a solution?

Don't declare anyone 'Alive' or a 'human life' until it is out of the womb, and gainfully employed
with social security number ?

ATruepatriot
05-15-2019, 03:33 PM
Do you have a solution?

Don't declare anyone 'Alive' or a 'human life' until it is out of the womb, and gainfully employed
with social security number ?

When they become legal age where you are not legally responsible for them anymore. 16-18 depending on state. Up until then you should have the right to kill them as non-humans if you like.

Stratovarious
05-15-2019, 04:01 PM
When they become legal age where you are not legally responsible for them anymore. 16-18 depending on state. Up until then you should have the right to kill them as non-humans if you like.
Yea , that sounds fair, right ? .....

: )

ATruepatriot
05-15-2019, 04:17 PM
Yea , that sounds fair, right ? .....

: )

They have been working in this direction lately. It is all part of the one world order population control agenda. Yet in the meantime... they frown on people smoking because it might kill them. It's all completely irrational. Do they want everyone dead or not? Wish they would make up their damned minds and stick to it.

Stratovarious
05-15-2019, 04:50 PM
They have been working in this direction lately. It is all part of the one world order population control agenda. Yet in the meantime... they frown on people smoking because it might kill them. It's all completely irrational. Do they want everyone dead or not? Wish they would make up their damned minds and stick to it.

No kidding, there's no consistency , I figure they want to keep us guessing as the kill us all off.
''Who's on first , What's on second'' sort of game.......

Anti Federalist
05-15-2019, 05:53 PM

In Alabama, yes.

And if I recall correctly, SCROTUS has already adjudicated that point and declared those state level laws as being constitutional.

Thus, the obvious conflict.

gaazn
05-15-2019, 08:48 PM
My point is that for the state to recognize life and prosecute death in the womb, there should be a death certificate for all instances of death in the womb first, whether it be for abortion, miscarriage, or stillborn. Otherwise, it wouldnt make sense.

euphemia
05-16-2019, 05:29 AM
So government declares who is alive and who is dead?

juleswin
05-16-2019, 06:34 AM

Idiot politicans....

Good point, some of the pro life people will not admit it. And yes we are talking about govt not individual beliefs cos u can believe whatever you want but you can never ban abortion, its really govts opinion that matter.

I was listening to prager TV lately and he also made a good point about abortion. He said what if in the future we were able to detect gayness before birth, would liberals be ok with abortion because of sexuality or even gender? I think they would bitch about it and some would try to ban it.

Anti Federalist
05-16-2019, 06:44 AM
Good point, some of the pro life people will not admit it.

Most states do issue such certifications.

juleswin
05-16-2019, 06:53 AM
Most states do issue such certifications.

You are right, even NY issues death certs for still borns

oyarde
05-16-2019, 07:06 AM
So government declares who is alive and who is dead?

Evidently , yes . Mrs O will need a death certificate to send to my life ins company when I am gone .

Swordsmyth
05-16-2019, 02:39 PM
Evidently , yes . Mrs O will need a death certificate to send to my life ins company when I am gone .
If there is still a government or a life insurance policy in 2100.