PDA

View Full Version : AG Barr appoints John Durham to investigate Russia probe origins

Brian4Liberty
05-13-2019, 09:15 PM
William Barr appoints U.S. attorney to investigate Russia probe origins (https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/13/john-durham-appointed-william-barr-investigate-rus/)

Attorney General William P. Barr has tapped the U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to examine the origins of the Russian election-interference probe, according to reports late Monday.

John H. Durham, the top federal prosecutor in Connecticut, has been asked get the bottom of the Justice Department’s investigation into members of the Trump presidential campaign.

Mr. Durham’s probe will focus on whether the Justice Department lawfully collected intelligence on Trump campaign associates, according to both the New York Times and Associated Press, each citing sources familiar with the matter.

It is not clear what investigative powers Mr. Durham will have or whether Mr. Barr will authorize a team or budget. Special counsel Robert Mueller had a squad of roughly 20 people to conduct his investigation.
Mr. Durham’s probe is the third known investigation into FBI and Justice Department decisions surrounding the 2016 election. Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz is evaluating the Justice Department’s wiretaps on former campaign associate Carter Page. And John Huber, the U.S. attorney in Utah, is also reviewing a surveillance warrant obtained by the FBI to spy on Mr. Page.

Mr. Horowitz’s findings are expected to be released this month or next while the progress of Mr. Huber’s probe has remained shrouded in mystery.
More: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/may/13/john-durham-appointed-william-barr-investigate-rus/

Anti Globalist
05-13-2019, 09:22 PM
Does anybody really think anything is going to come out of this? No way in hell is anyone going to jail over this.

Brian4Liberty
05-13-2019, 09:35 PM
Does anybody really think anything is going to come out of this? No way in hell is anyone going to jail over this.

As there was an actual crime that took place (FISA court fraud), the odds should be better than the Mueller Russia Collusion investigation. ;)

RonZeplin
05-13-2019, 09:40 PM
Senator McCain is already dead and in hell, beyond the long arm of the law.

donnay
05-14-2019, 04:58 AM
Senator McCain is already dead and in hell, beyond the long arm of the law.

He has to answer for his crimes no matter what.

specsaregood
05-14-2019, 05:49 AM

You are correct. Durham was in charge of the leak investigation last year... what came from that?

Todd
05-14-2019, 06:45 AM

But Donald told me there would be jail time for Hillary.

Brian4Liberty
05-14-2019, 08:09 AM
You are correct. Durham was in charge of the leak investigation last year... what came from that?

“We investigated ourselves, and found no evidence of illegal wrongdoing. Procedures were followed, with some minor technical paperwork errors that did not amount to actionable intentional violations of policy.”

timosman
05-14-2019, 08:14 AM

We are going to find out?

Brian4Liberty
05-14-2019, 11:57 AM
Judge Nap said that Durham was the one appointed to investigate whether the CIA tortured people and whether destroying evidence like video was illegal. He concluded that it was all kosher. No problems. Policies and procedures followed.

timosman
05-14-2019, 12:10 PM
Judge Nap said that Durham was the one appointed to investigate whether the CIA tortured people and whether destroying evidence like video was illegal. He concluded that it was all kosher. No problems. Policies and procedures followed.

He always delivers! Question is what does he need to deliver this time? :confused:

TheCount
05-14-2019, 01:27 PM
Seems to be his specialty.

ATruepatriot
05-14-2019, 01:39 PM
I am reading elsewhere that he has apparently already been working on it for awhile behind the scenes.

Swordsmyth
05-14-2019, 03:09 PM
The four horsemen: Barr, Horowitz, Huber and Durham. Looking forward to assisting all four

— George Papadopoulos (@GeorgePapa19) May 14, 2019 (https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/status/1128118764937965568?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

Smaulgld
05-14-2019, 06:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdxg4ltpY3k

phill4paul
05-14-2019, 06:51 PM
Yes. It's time we get to the bottom of the witch hunt. Who, what, when, where and why. And most importantly, which laws were broken and by whom.

eleganz
05-14-2019, 08:26 PM
Timing seems primed for a good 2020 Oct surprise

Swordsmyth
05-14-2019, 09:14 PM
Timing seems primed for a good 2020 Oct surprise
Just how I expected Trump to time it when he didn't use it for 2018 and I always expected him to keep something for 2020 anyway.

Brian4Liberty
05-14-2019, 09:18 PM
Yes. It's time we get to the bottom of the witch hunt. Who, what, when, where and why. And most importantly, which laws were broken and by whom.

What did the President (Obama) know, and when did he know it? ;)

timosman
05-14-2019, 09:26 PM
Just how I expected Trump to time it when he didn't use it for 2018 and I always expected him to keep something for 2020 anyway.

That's a stretch. Trump has it boxed in 2020. We don't need another shitshow for 2 years. The time to act is now. Why doesn't Hannity ask him flat out - why are you giving us fake news? Are you incompetent? Do you think you should be fired? That short sentence during the debate, was that a joke? Put him on defensive. Show him vulnerable. Instead everybody is either hating him or blowing smoke up his ass. Let's see how he likes the big game. :D

Swordsmyth
05-14-2019, 09:30 PM
That's a stretch. Trump has it boxed in 2020. We don't need another $#@!show for 2 years. The time to act is now. Why doesn't Hannity ask him flat out - why are you giving us fake news? Are you incompetent? Do you think you should be fired? That short sentence during the debate, was that a joke? Put him on defensive. Show him vulnerable. Instead everybody is either hating him or blowing smoke up his ass. Let's see how he likes the big game. :D
I think the idea is to have a massive blowout in 2020 to take as many seats in the House and Senate as possible along with assuring his re-election.
And if Don Jr. is planning on running in 2024 then they want the Demoncrats to still be picking up the pieces.

timosman
05-14-2019, 09:39 PM
I think the idea is to have a massive blowout in 2020 to take as many seats in the House and Senate as possible along with assuring his re-election.
And if Don Jr. is planning on running in 2024 then they want the Demoncrats to still be picking up the pieces.

Don Jr. shouldn't be thinking 2024. It is too early for that. Nobody knew Trump will be running 2 years before the 2016 election. It seems Jr. is confused. The Family shouldn't be running anyway.

Swordsmyth
05-14-2019, 09:46 PM
Don Jr. shouldn't be thinking 2024. It is too early for that. Nobody knew Trump will be running 2 years before the 2016 election. It seems Jr. is confused. The Family shouldn't be running anyway.
Presidential runs have to be prepared years in advance (secretly is best) and if DJTvsg is still wildly popular at the end of his second term it will be an opportunity that rarely comes along in history for Don Jr. to take advantage of.

I would need to know who else was running but at this point I would consider voting for him because I think he would be better than Pence and one of the few people who could beat Pence.

Trump Jr./Paul 2024 sounds good to me.

timosman
05-14-2019, 10:12 PM
Presidential runs have to be prepared years in advance (secretly is best) and if DJTvsg is still wildly popular at the end of his second term it will be an opportunity that rarely comes along in history for Don Jr. to take advantage of.

Opportunity? :rolleyes:

I would need to know who else was running but at this point I would consider voting for him because I think he would be better than Pence and one of the few people who could beat Pence.

Trump Jr./Paul 2024 sounds good to me.

They should run Rand on the top of the ticket. This would look like Trump is ready to return the power. Plus Rand will have plenty of time to grow some balls. :tears:

Swordsmyth
05-14-2019, 10:20 PM
Opportunity? :rolleyes:

To run as the successor to a wildly popular Father, he won't get the benefit of his father's popularity if he waits.

They should run Rand on the top of the ticket. This would look like Trump is ready to return the power. Plus Rand will have plenty of time to grow some balls. :tears:
I'd support that too but Don Jr. would have to be announced as the VP early in the campaign to be any help in beating Pence.

timosman
05-14-2019, 10:23 PM
To run as the successor to a wildly popular Father, he won't get the benefit of his father's popularity if he waits.

Why should I care? :confused:

I'd support that too but Don Jr. would have to be announced as the VP early in the campaign to be any help in beating Pence.

Did you just hit your head? :confused:

Swordsmyth
05-14-2019, 10:31 PM
Why should I care? :confused:

You don't have to.

Did you just hit your head? :confused:
:confused:

Pence will be running as the VP of an extremely popular President, it will be extremely hard to beat him and Rand isn't up to it, Buchanan failed to beat Shrub Sr. who was in the same position as Pence.

timosman
05-14-2019, 10:34 PM
Pence will be running as the VP of an extremely popular President, it will be extremely hard to beat him and Rand isn't up to it, Buchanan failed to beat Shrub Sr. who was in the same position as Pence.

Are you Don. Jr in training for the POTUS position? :tears:

Pence will not run if he is told not to. Biden didn't run.

Swordsmyth
05-14-2019, 10:37 PM
Are you Don. Jr in training for the POTUS position? :tears:
No, I just see him positioning himself and analyze the situation.

Pence will not run if he is told not to. Biden didn't run.
Maybe so and maybe not, Pence is not Biden.

timosman
05-14-2019, 10:42 PM
No, I just see him positioning himself and analyze the situation.

There is no situation. You are making shit up.

Maybe so and maybe not, Pence is not Biden.

He won't listen to Don? What happened to the art of the deal? :confused:

Swordsmyth
05-14-2019, 10:44 PM
There is no situation. You are making $#@! up.

You are free to disagree with me.

He won't listen to Don? What happened to the art of the deal? :confused:
It depends on who else he can get to support him.

timosman
05-14-2019, 10:54 PM
You are free to disagree with me.

Where is the proof of any of this?

It depends on who else he can get to support him.

Oh yeah, Donald will finally discover his magic skills he didn't know he've had. Instead of using them on Hillary he will be using them on Pence. :tears:

Swordsmyth
05-14-2019, 10:58 PM
Where is the proof of any of this?
I am expressing opinions, I never said I had proof.

Oh yeah, Donald will finally discover his magic skills he didn't know he've had. Instead of using them on Hillary he will be using them on Pence. :tears:

You were the one who argued that he would tell Pence not to run and Pence would agree, I said Pence would run and Don Jr. would have to beat him.

Did you hit your head tonight?

timosman
05-14-2019, 11:08 PM
I said Pence would run and Don Jr. would have to beat him.

Can you imagine the optics of Don Jr. slugging it out with Pence? :confused:

Swordsmyth
05-14-2019, 11:13 PM
It would be interesting.

timosman
05-14-2019, 11:18 PM
It would be interesting.

I rest my case. :tears:

Swordsmyth
05-14-2019, 11:20 PM
I rest my case. :tears:
We shall see.

Swordsmyth
05-14-2019, 11:22 PM
https://twitter.com/LauraAJarrett/status/1128309617014886400

timosman
05-14-2019, 11:23 PM
https://twitter.com/LauraAJarrett/status/1128309617014886400

Maybe they won't drop the ball this time. :tears:

eleganz
05-14-2019, 11:49 PM

Pence wouldn't dare, unless orange man were no longer living.

Brian4Liberty
12-09-2019, 01:47 PM
“We investigated ourselves, and found no evidence of illegal wrongdoing. Procedures were followed, with some minor technical paperwork errors that did not amount to actionable intentional violations of policy.”

We could have saved the taxpayers a lot of money if they had let me write up the “findings” in two sentences.

TheCount
12-09-2019, 02:04 PM
We could have saved the taxpayers a lot of money if they had let me write up the “findings” in two sentences.

The money has to be directed to the right people though.

If you want some of it next time, you should be donating to 2020 campaigns right now.

dannno
12-09-2019, 02:17 PM
Thread: Fraud Upon the FISA Court Confirmed (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?518365-Fraud-Upon-the-FISA-Court-Confirmed/page60)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?518365-Fraud-Upon-the-FISA-Court-Confirmed&p=6894534&viewfull=1#post6894534

The IG report documents 17 significant inaccuracies and omissions for which senior level individuals in the FBI are responsible. (Q = 17)

This is the framework that Barr and Durham are using to bring forward the coming indictments.

Good luck.